vikesrule
12 years ago

This was obviously a cut/paste post, but you don't provide the link? Why should this be trusted as anything more than one of the Pro Walker or Pro Barrett comments?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

You're such a doofus sometimes..correct that, most of the time..correct that, all the time.

I gave the link for the the information.

..The information that I posted was from the Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau, a nonpartisan service agency of the Wisconsin Legislature.
Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau.... ..

Originally Posted by: vikesrule #460 Posted :2 days ago  

Zero2Cool
12 years ago

You're such a doofus sometimes..correct that, most of the time..correct that, all the time.

I gave the link for the the information.

Originally Posted by: vikesrule 

You're given an A for namecalling, however you've earned an F for linking to the source. I'll ask once again. Can you link to what you copy/paste please?

Yet another reason politics is annoying. A mouth says something, yet fails to lead you directly to where their information is from. Gosh, I can't imagine why it's not taken seriously when someone is actually interested in reading it themselves.
UserPostedImage
Porforis
12 years ago

You're given an A for namecalling, however you've earned an F for linking to the source. I'll ask once again. Can you link to what you copy/paste please?

Yet another reason politics is annoying. A mouth says something, yet fails to lead you directly to where their information is from. Gosh, I can't imagine why it's not taken seriously when someone is actually interested in reading it themselves.

http://jakehasablog.blogspot.com/2012/05/walker-has-given-wisconsin-bigger.html 

Yay plagiarism! Unless that's his blog in which case yay, VR has a blog!
dhpackr
12 years ago

I would really like to know where that information came from as well. I do not like Walker, but because of the recall, it is sure tough to find creditable sources. It seems like there are hundreds of websites that were created to support each side, not sure what is reliable and what is just propaganda.

So if you meet me Have some courtesy, Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse, Or I'll lay your soul to waste
dhpackr
12 years ago

No where in this thread has people figured out the teacher's union was corrupt and ripping off the taxpayers in Wisconsin.

Originally Posted by: vegOmatic 

Because this is a false statement based on your own opinions not facts!

dhpackr
12 years ago

What is this known fact about Walker's agenda, exactly? Where is your proof?

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Here is my proof, a twenty minute phone conversation. Not sure how you overlooked this huge story, but I guess it really shows how UN-INFORMED you really are on the subject.

Walkers agenda 

porky88
12 years ago

I have been wondering if Walker's win has given him enough clout to be considered for VP this Fall. I suspect they will look to one of the bigger swing States like Ohio, Pennsylvania or Virgina for the Veep but Scott has to be on the list somewhere.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Walker is most definitely a future national player in the Republican party. Frankly, he could be the party's frontrunner for President in 2016 (if Obama wins) or 2020 (if Romney wins). Other factors would come into play, but Walker is a very talented politician and Americans tend to vote for politicians. I'm not sure if putting him on the ticket right now is beneficial, though. Walker is such a player among conservatives that he could overshadow Romney, which is not something you want a vice presidential candidate doing.
DakotaT
12 years ago

No where in this thread has people figured out the teacher's union was corrupt and ripping off the taxpayers in Wisconsin. It wasn't about worker rights, it was about buying the government and using it to live off the taxpayers. Wah boo hoo if you now have to live like the rest of us.

Originally Posted by: vegOmatic 

Isn't it the same thing when Rebpublicans pass tax exemptions and credits for their buddies in the name of economic development and then increase the regressive taxes?

Yeah, let's wage war on our teachers and make their jobs even more revolting as we fall even furthur behind other industrialized countries. That way the really wealthy people can continue to enjoy yachting, wine enemas, and personal ball washers. And when less and less people are educated, we can use Gunny's wage scale, but just knock a dollar or two off his value placement.

UserPostedImage
Porforis
12 years ago
Walker as VP would be about as toxic as Palin for VP was. The Republicans need to convince moderates that they're not batshit, they don't need to make their conservative base more enthusiastic. Obama's doing that for them.
Cheesey
12 years ago
I just don't get it.....the "poor teachers".
That's all i ever hear. The constant crying and hand wringing.
And if you DARE to say something like i just said, then they say "You're attacking the CHILDREN!!!"
After all, it's ALL for the CHILDREN.
Even though the teachers wouldn't take a 2% pay cut that would have allowed smaller class sizes and more teahcers could be hired.
They hide behind "the children"....when it suits them.
People that want to be teachers are like any other profession. You know what you are getting into before you make that career choice.
I had many good teachers when i was in school....also had some that were litterally WORTHLESS. But the had "tenure" and couldn't be fired, no matter how bad they were.
I knew a man who was a great teacher. He had every summer off, had a great pay and benefits. He knew he had a great deal, and admitted it.
They way most public workers make it sound, they are getting slave wages.
And it all boils down to, they don't want the "gravy train" to not only to not stop, but not even to slow down.
Oh....and "the people" have spoken. Scott Walker won.....again. I guess the majority of Wisconsinites couldn't be bamboozled.
UserPostedImage