Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
I just jizzed.

By the way, I am not condoning breaking the law. Just as I don't feel sorry for a college student who gets a ticket for underage drinking or smoking pot, I don't feel sorry for someone who gets caught having underage sex. You know the law; if you choose to take the risk of breaking it, that's on you.

However, I do believe the laws are unjust and need to be changed; and furthermore, I believe they will be. I believe that eventually, there will be successful legal challenges to a lot of the laws currently on the books. I'd love to see some mature teenagers who are in love with people who happen to be over the age of 18 successfully sue for the right to choose whom they want to sleep with. One of the most mature, trustworthy people I know is 17; she's so poised and self-assured that people almost always assume she's in her mid-20s (at least) when they first meet her. If the shit hit the fan, I'd put far more trust in her than most people I know who are twice her age.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
I know for a fact, Wisconsin does NOT have Statutory Rape, they deem those cases as Sexual Assault. And if you're a 17 yr old male and have consensual intercourse with your 15 yr old girlfriend (who documented it heavily that she wanted it even though you failed in resisting), you will be charged with a 4th degree sexual assault and either sit 9 months in jail, or serve 2 years probation.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
13 years ago
NO teens are mature enough to handle it. That's fact.
Theyn are horny, and that is what motivates them.
Putting "Tab A" into "Slot B" is all they are after.
Again, they are not taught self control, or that there are consequences for your actions.
I was a horny teen, yet NEVER had ANY sexual contact with another person till i was over 18. Was it hard at times? Yes.
SELF CONTROL and MORALS.
That's what is missing in today's America.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
What the fuck do morals have to do with it? Show me a single verse in the Bible that indicates it's somehow "immoral" to have sex under the age of 18. You can't find it, because it's not there. That idea is nothing more than your own personal preference, pure and simple. So what you're telling me is that a couple who gets married at 16 is immoral? My grandparents were immoral for having my father when they were 17? Was the mother of Jesus immoral for letting God impregnate her at 14?

Think before you spout off judgmental crap like this. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's immoral.

By the way, if humans aren't supposed to have sex until they're 18, then God is a fucking moron for causing them to go into puberty between the ages of 12 and 14.

Did you know that the safest time for a woman to become pregnant -- both for her and the child -- is between the ages of 16 and 22? Clearly God has no idea what he's doing, since he made it immoral to produce a healthy child.

I don't care if you think sex under the age of 18 is wrong -- everyone is entitled to his own opinion -- but to make some sort of sweeping moral judgment as though you're speaking for God is way out of line. Acknowledge it's your own personal bias/preference, and while I won't agree with it, I won't have a problem with it. Or show me a verse in the Bible that supports your stance, and I'll acknowledge my folly and change my opinion.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago

Yep.. just a few have laws on the books...

"pack93z" wrote:

I was referring specifically to states that have ages of consent at 18 (Wisconsin is one of six such states). I realize in looking back at my post I wasn't specific about that.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
13 years ago
I think a lot of the accepted "morality" on this issue comes from a group of men in Rome who's sole agenda was to suppress education and the rights of women.

It was easy pickins with the women in the age group of 16 to 22, but sexual education is taught by the milfs.

Physically, women should be having their children when they are young, but emotionally they aren't ready for the most part and should be in college.

Just like driving drunk, I reserve judgment on this issue, for I would be a hypocrite.

My question with the story is how did charges come about? Was it her parents that reported it to the DA, and if so and the girl loved the guy, then her suicide is on the heads of her parents.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago
If one is looking just at the science of it all, sure one could make an argument for young adults, those that are still developing to reproduce.

But the would be irresponsible, IMO, since it ignores the societal environment of this country. A young person, under 18, generally lack the means to effectively raise a child and support a family. Protect them from themselves and give them a chance to maturely plan their life a bit, a 16 years old, let alone a 14 year old have no idea of where they want to go in this thing called life.

It also ignores the real issue. full grown adults preying on the youth for a quick roll in the hay. There comes the rub, where do you drawn the line to define an adult.. in most circumstances that is 18. Hence the age structure, however the states with a relative age clause have it more correct IMO. If they are within say 4 years of each other, I think little of it.. say a 17 year old hooking up with a 21 year old. Just better not be my daughter. ;)

I sorry, if you are a 30 year drone.. you have no business praying on a young adult under 18.

Why can't we argue the drinking age.. that is easy. 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Rockmolder
13 years ago

Why can't we argue the drinking age.. that is easy. ;)

"pack93z" wrote:

Exactly.

I laugh at you Yanks and your drinking age.
DakotaT
13 years ago

It also ignores the real issue. full grown adults preying on the youth for a quick roll in the hay. There comes the rub, where do you drawn the line to define an adult.. in most circumstances that is 18. Hence the age structure, however the states with a relative age clause have it more correct IMO. If they are within say 4 years of each other, I think little of it.. say a 17 year old hooking up with a 21 year old. Just better not be my daughter. ;)

I sorry, if you are a 30 year drone.. you have no business praying on a young adult under 18.

"pack93z" wrote:

How did we get to the creepy 30 year old combing the high schools? Why should an 18 year old guy be charged with raping his younger girlfriend? His girlfriend is probably more mature than he is. I'm with Non on this issue but not with the Chmura issue.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
30 year old? I thought the male was 18? How do we a 30 year old in this discussion?
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (13h) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (14h) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (14h) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (17h) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
9h / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

18-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.