Zero2Cool
13 years ago

I read it as a sarcastic "Good" management.. IMO, the Vikings aren't a model of good management overall.. they are over budget revenue share dipping at every turn and have put their team in a poor position for the long haul.

They have put all the eggs in this seasons basket.. but they are swinging for the fences this season.

I don't think they are a very well run team.. but this deal makes sense.

Why the did I think that was a sarcastic "good"... from another thread. That playing off the anyone pointing any criticism towards the non Lynch deal are just looking to bitch because they aren't looking at the "broad" scope. But I could be reading to much into these combined comments along with the "Packer Fan Boards" post out of the blue last night. ;)

If so.. I apologize in advance..

"pack93z" wrote:

I don't think the Viking are a well run team, but landing Moss fixes one of their holes. For me, that's what good management does. They fix their holes. I'm not sure how that's sarcastic or condescending or whatever name calling you wish to use this hour.

Regarding the thread, just tired of the drama and people thinking I owe them something because I threw up a little hobby website and somehow my condescending, arrogant, power tripping, asshole, etc personality attracts that bulls-eye on my head which is making all the sacrifices to maintain this site not worth it at all anymore.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago

I read it as a sarcastic "Good" management.. IMO, the Vikings aren't a model of good management overall.. they are over budget revenue share dipping at every turn and have put their team in a poor position for the long haul.

They have put all the eggs in this seasons basket.. but they are swinging for the fences this season.

I don't think they are a very well run team.. but this deal makes sense.

Why the did I think that was a sarcastic "good"... from another thread. That playing off the anyone pointing any criticism towards the non Lynch deal are just looking to bitch because they aren't looking at the "broad" scope. But I could be reading to much into these combined comments along with the "Packer Fan Boards" post out of the blue last night. ;)

If so.. I apologize in advance..

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I don't think the Viking are a well run team, but landing Moss fixes one of their holes. For me, that's what good management does. They fix their holes. I'm not sure how that's sarcastic or condescending or whatever name calling you wish to use this hour..

"pack93z" wrote:

I misread your comment in caps.. I apologize.. we hold the same opinion.

Now for the "name calling"... so I respond to being told I am just trying to bitch or are not looking at the big picture.. but you are right I participated in it.. guilty as charged. Should have let it go.

Regarding the thread, just tired of the drama and people thinking I owe them something because I threw up a little hobby website and somehow my condescending, arrogant, power tripping, asshole, etc personality attracts that bulls-eye on my head which is making all the sacrifices to maintain this site not worth it at all anymore.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

You owe no one.. I don't think anyone has every thought you did. Normally I would take this offline and in a PM.. but it is out here now.

You don't want drama yet you tell people that hold any criticism for a non deal for Lynch as just looking to bitch or are not looking at the big picture.. but when it is turned around you call foul when I respond to being, IMO, broadly talked down to. I give a shit whether that is you or someone else.. I am going to want to respond to it.

I am guilty of responding and I own that... so openly I will apologize for the drama I caused you.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

You owe no one.. I don't think anyone has every thought you did. Normally I would take this offline and in a PM.. but it is out here now.

You don't want drama yet you tell people that hold any criticism for a non deal for Lynch as just looking to bitch or are not looking at the big picture.. but when it is turned around you call foul when I respond to being, IMO, broadly talked down to. I give a shit whether that is you or someone else.. I am going to want to respond to it.

I am guilty of responding and I own that... so openly I will apologize for the drama I caused you.

pack93z wrote:

Don't give me that, no one gives a damn about the the HUMAN behind the screen name, what's going on in their life, what their going through, what their mindset is while posting, or even trying to understand their point.

All we seem to care about is how to make a snide ass remark hoping someone gets a damn chuckle out of our humiliating someone else.

Hell, less than a week ago I started to realize a lot of things about me personally and wanted to mention them on the site and ask for opinions and advice ... I'm sure as shit glad I bottled it up instead and didn't take the time to bring it here.

The fact that being a screen name to you all and not a human being bothers me and it shouldn't. It's wrong and unfair of me to feel that way. I wanted a small community when I created this site for a reason and yet so many think I go around promoting the site, advertising it on other boards and do things for the sole purpose of attracting MORE members. And then that kind of comment brings out those who say I need reassurance or others to kiss my ass which I don't want. So what do I do or say?

No matter what I do, it's never good enough.

You take my words, you twist them around and slap them down in another post in an effort to slam me or rile me up or whatever it is, I have no clue why you do it. That's an example of the drama I am speaking about that makes my sacrifices for this site open to the public worthless. Packers drama is a good thing for a website. I can't imagine ever telling anyone to not have an opinion unless joking. I enjoy diverse opinions as much as possible because it opens MY eyes to greater things.

I don't know. Am I being a PMS'ing bitch and over reacting? Am I right in my observations/concerns? Am I wrong? Is it just me? Why can't I just let things roll off my back that I can't control all the sudden? Why do I have these issues over the last few months? I feel like I'm in a pitch black room with no exit trying to find my way around and as I am immensely struggling everyone's pointing and laughing at me.

I think 'do I have too much on my plate?' 'Am I not as strong as others think?' I think 'no im not, im jus weak and pathetic'... then i think 'stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself you have it better than many people'...

being overwhelmed with my life is a drastic understatement and this place is supposed to be different, but its just adding to the questions ... its not worth the time, the energy, the effort, nor the cost anymore.

Oh yeah since someone is surely going to blast me for being a hypocrite and posting off topic ... Randy Moss just made the Vikings relevant again. Here's hoping Bigby, Harris and Starks can be our savior.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
Kevin, if a damn word you wrote in the previous post were true, I wouldn't call you Kevin. I haven't called you Zero or any permutation thereof in almost two years. Except in the chat room, where using the full screen name gets the post highlighted in yellow and makes it easier to see amidst the scroll.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago

Don't give me that, no one gives a damn about the the HUMAN behind the screen name, what's going on in their life, what their going through, what their mindset is while posting, or even trying to understand their point.

All we seem to care about is how to make a snide ass remark hoping someone gets a damn chuckle out of our humiliating someone else.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

This is the downfall of this medium to communicate with others.. we have little else to use but poster history and what we read overall in front of us.

I know of one struggle overall of yours and try to walk around that one that one with eggshells.. but you are a relative open person so I guess, I personally don't know that you are struggling. But I am guilty of giving you the business at times.. but honestly in play and not to make fun or humiliate anyone.

I probably am guilty of misreading your bitching comment when most were just discussing it... guilty.

But I disagree that the members overall here don't care.. or at the very least the core members. But if someone is struggling how are we suppose to know the mindset they are posting with?

But now much of it makes sense.. new place, new world, new job, adjusting and dealing with some of the other issues.. all I can say is I am sorry for joking and sorry for taking your comment yesterday out of context apparently.

I sent an e-mail a couple weeks ago asking about the adjustment struggles.. never got a response.. so I figured it was more of a vent than an issue.. but that some here don't care is a misstatement in my opinion.. for what it is worth.

You know my e-mail.. hell I will give you my phone number if you every want or need to take offline and in a different medium.

Just yell.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
DakotaT
13 years ago
If I have to come in here and generate a group hug, I'm gonna be pissed. I've had one fucked up summer, a to be fucked up winter, I didn't get a buck tag, and I missed my birthday sex this year. And believe me, there are no make up exams.

Now squash this crap right now!
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
13 years ago
"Birthday sex?"
I missed mine since the mid 1990's. So don't feel too bad! LOL!
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
13 years ago

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I care about a number of people on this board and know what quite a few people have going on in their lives.

If you need something from us, don't be too proud to ask. You'll find people are a lot warmer than you give them credit for.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
13 years ago
Kevin, I was probably too smartass in the other thread. My apologies for that.

IMO you should feel free to vent/yell/bitch/moan/etc all you want. The rest of us do, why shouldn't you.

Part of the beauty of this place you have created -- I really believe this -- is that people here don't sanitize things. Sometimes we step over the line, as in when we make jokes we shouldn't. Sometimes we put not just our foot in our mouth, but all parts of our body below the neck. (And since some of us have virtually nothing above the next, that means we completely eat ourselves).

But my feeling is that you people are very caring souls. I'd rather hang with you than the people I work and live in physical proximity to.

I am *not* a very trusting person generally. Yet, despite that, there are more people here that I would trust than in the town of my home or the town of my work.

And part of the reason this is a caring place with caring people is because you let us bastards vent and piss and moan and all the rest.

Hell, if I were in your place, ....no, I can't say that, because I can't imagine being able to do what you have done and continue to here.

I don't know if you have ever read any of Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide books, but in one of them (I think its So Long and Thanks for All the Fish) there's a minor character called "Wonko the Sane". He calls the "outside world" the Asylum (because who else would put instructions on a toothpick box), and his home "Outside the Asylum".

PackersHome is Outside the Asylum. And you're the Wonko who has given it to us.

So bitch all you want.

You're the sane one. You're allowed.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
After I replied to your question, I had wished I didn't. Then when I got your email inquiring about the content of the previous email, I didn't respond. If I had, I'd still be typing, editing and trying to figure out how to quantify my problems as important enough to be inked down for someone else to read.

Fact is, my life is what I've made it. I dealt myself this hand and I need to somehow learn to deal with it. I've always been one to say if you don't like your life, change it. I need to figure how to do accomplish that.

No one made these choices for me, these decisions, I did, therefore they are my problems, my issues, my hardships and I need to deal with them solely.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5m) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (17h) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (18h) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (19h) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (22h) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
13h / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

18-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.