Zero2Cool
12 years ago

We don’t need Tebow. We sell out every home game let him go to Jacksonville Tampa or Miami. Our wildcat offense can b ran by J. Kerley or Joe McKnight we straight.

Antonio Cromartie on twitter wrote:

Admittedly, I don't know the Jets that well ... I'm struggling to see why they'd give up a 4th round pick for him? He's not better than Mark Sanchez and the New York media is going to eat Tim Tebow alive!

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago

Still pissed you can't spin a spiral eh big guy? ;-)

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Nope.. not it at all.. I can spin a spiral without issue and accurate as well. Never been the issue.

The attitudes of QB's.. even at HS level has been. The whole entitlement thing.

Candy ass red can't touch me jersey's... wimps. 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Nope.. not it at all.. I can spin a spiral without issue and accurate as well. Never been the issue.

The attitudes of QB's.. even at HS level has been. The whole entitlement thing.

Candy ass red can't touch me jersey's... wimps. ;)

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Damn, you got me there! I should have said spin a spiral throwing a football, not a basketball. D'oh!

I do agree, QB's (not every one of them, ahem) tend to feel everything should be handed to them because they have a more 'rare' skill, however, I would also add wide receivers and cornerbacks into that too.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

I'm sure he was disappointed. He didn't come out and say he was disappointed. I think it was a typical Tim Tebow response in the fact that he was very positive, and he said, `Well, we're talking about Peyton Manning, and I understand exactly what you're doing.'

It would be our goal to get him in the best situation possible for him to have success also.

John Elway wrote:

I'm not sure how the Jets give Tim Tebow more success than Dolphins or Jaguars.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago
More proof that Elway doesn't like Tebow... either that or he likes drama. ;)

My wife mentioned this when we talked about the Tebow trade, she is a fan.

"Glee" star Dianna Agron  is in the middle of a love triangle involving actor Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow that seems straight out of a scene from the FOX hit drama series.

Blonde beauty Agron, 25, dated Stan, 28, on and off for about a year, but Denver Broncos star Tebow has told Agron that he is smitten with her.

"Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.

But Agron and Stan, who live on separate coasts, apparently split recently for the second time. A source said they were going to live together but now have parted ways, citing the distance between them and their work commitments.

Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and recently has been filming USA's "Political Animals" in Philadelphia.

Even Denver's John Elway said, "Tim Tebow is a great kid. If I want someone to marry my daughter, it would be him."

"John Elway" wrote:

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Pack93z
12 years ago
Only this guy could invoke more drama on a simple trade.. I bet Elway is oh so thrilled with McDaniels right about now.. lol.

Tebow followers probably citing this as a sign that he belongs in Denver.. lol.

What a circus.

Tim Tebow may not become a New York Jet after all .

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the Broncos and the Jets have encountered a hangup in the language in Tebow’s contract that could nullify the trade. Schefter cites a Broncos source as saying the hangup could keep the trade from happening.

The contractual issue apparently arises from a clause in Tebow’s contract that could require the Jets to pay up to $5 million to the Broncos. The Jets may refuse to do that

Zero2Cool
12 years ago
lol you're gonna blame the snag on Tim Tebow when it's his contract that is causing the hang up? You really REALLY hate QB's, even ones that are modest!!
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago

lol you're gonna blame the snag on Tim Tebow when it's his contract that is causing the hang up? You really REALLY hate QB's, even ones that are modest!!

I am not blaming Tebow.. just no story involving him can be simple and direct.. it has layers upon layers. This layer is upon the hands of McDaniels when he was there.. lol.

But you have to admit.. it will be used in future blame games that there were signs that the Broncos should have kept him.. lol.

Zero2Cool
12 years ago

I am not blaming Tebow.. just no story involving him can be simple and direct.. it has layers upon layers. This layer is upon the hands of McDaniels when he was there.. lol.

But you have to admit.. it will be used in future blame games that there were signs that the Broncos should have kept him.. lol.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Peyton's first game, freak accident, season ended ... Tebow worshipers will hold signs saying "God has spoken, and he is PISSED!"

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago

Peyton's first game, freak accident, season ended ... Tebow worshipers will hold signs saying "God has spoken, and he is PISSED!"

Exactly.. the only way this works for Elway and Fox.. they win the Superbowl.. all other avenues lead toward resentment.. and any little detail that surrounds it.

Like I stated elsewhere.. it is more like a Cult following than a fan base with Tebow. He is there guy.. second to none.

Personally I like Tebow as a player and I think he could develop into a fine QB.. his 1st year numbers are comparable to Elways in fact.

Just his fan base doesn't all see that he has things that needs to be worked on and developed before he is anointed the 'chosen' one. Fans like Skip Bayless.. lol.
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (19h) : I thought about starting Cousins since I didn't like the NY vs Min match but wasn't 100% sold on Atlanta offense this year
Mucky Tundra (19h) : Zero, I am starting Rodgers overseas lol. I have no choice now
Zero2Cool (21h) : nice. I lost
wpr (21h) : I don't remember but I forgot there was a game yesterday it was almost 7 when I went in and checked on my pick. I changed to ATL
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : at least you're not the joker who starting Rodgers OVERSEAS lol i laughed good
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Of course I had Cousins on the bench in fantasy
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Quiet you!
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : No WR1 to face this way. Magic, he's healed!
Martha Careful (3-Oct) : I glad Jaire is back. The Vagisil treatments must be working
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : Jaire Alexander returns to practice
Zero2Cool (2-Oct) : Matt LaFleur said that Christian Watson is NOT going on IR: "We got lucky, we dodged a real bullet".
Mucky Tundra (1-Oct) : Time Zone remains undefeated against Zero
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers worked out: K Chad Ryland K Lucas Havirsik QB Gavin Hardison WR Lideatrick Griffin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : nm ... time zone > kevin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers Rams moved time slot
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Davante Adams informed the team that he preferred to be traded,
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : ddie Lacy Arrested For 'Extreme DUI' In Arizona
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers held old friend Aaron Jones to 1 yard or less on 8 of his 22 carries Sunday.
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Schultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Christian Watson has a high-ankle sprain, but I'm told it's a mild one, and he is "unlikely" to land on IR. -- Jordan Shultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Davante Adams probably done being Raider
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Well. Lions are a better team, so kind of expected.
Martha Careful (1-Oct) : watching Detroit play defense. A pleasure to watch a team control the edges and get pressure… And yes they have two Back ups In secondary
buckeyepackfan (1-Oct) : "The Hit King" dead at 83. RIH Pete
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur admits the Packers are sacrificing the defensive ends to a certain degree to set the edge and avoid rushing lanes.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur expects Christian Watson to "be out most likely at least a week or so."
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : NFL concluded its investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Dikembe Mutombo has died from brain cancer at age 58.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Wyatt was probably best NT/DT this season
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
packerfanoutwest (29-Sep) : Love is overrated
dhazer (29-Sep) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : The entire defense might as well be OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire is OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Love, for sure.
dhazer (29-Sep) : thats what i am thinking JJ is going off against Stokes
dfosterf (29-Sep) : Sam Darnold this week, imo
dhazer (29-Sep) : Fantasy advice Love or Darnold with no packer cbs
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Bonkers Georiga-Bama game
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire and Valentine probably both out.
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Packers have elevated CBs Kamal Hadden and Robert Rochell for tomorrow's game.
packerfanoutwest (28-Sep) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (28-Sep) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

1-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.