doddpower
14 years ago

This thread has some of the most transparent bigotry that I have ever encountered on the internet, and that's saying quite a bit. Yes, I'm looking at you Cheesey.

"MassPackersFan" wrote:

I agree. Same 'ole shit that has been happening always, just repackaged in a different form. Sad, really.
zombieslayer
14 years ago

That's a retarded argument cheesey.

Hundreds of people have been killed in The Troubles in Northern Ireland due to religion. And it's not like both of the sides are of completely different faith. They're both Christians, and they still kill each other, still perform terrorist attacks and still kill innocents.

Yet, not all christians are not terrorists, as you seem to imply in your latest post about muslims. Reality check time.

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

Actually, the religion thing in Ireland is b.s. It's not about religion. It's about one group of people kicked off their own land and happen to be of a different religion.

Quick history lesson in Ireland. The Brits are the bad guys. They see land, they want it, they take it. English move into Ireland and guess what, they're Protestant. Irish tend to be Catholic.

So yes, from an outsider, it looks like a battle of religion. Historically though, it's the English moved in and took land from the Irish and the Irish simply want their land back.

It would be like if we said the Native Americans in the 1800s were fighting with the Americans because we were a different religion.

Cheesey has a point. Not all terrorists are Muslims. But most of them are. That's just a cold hard not politically correct fact.

In Thailand right now, the terrorists are in the South. Are they:
a) Buddhist,
b) Hindu,
c) Muslim

In the Philippines right now, there are a group of people who kidnap and chop off people's heads. They got a tourist boat recently and chopped off heads except for the 2 Americans who saw what's up and jumped overboard and swam to the shore (and survived). The others got their heads chopped off. In fact, the USA State Department advises Americans to stay away from Mindanao, where they have the terrorist problems.

Are the terrorists in that case:
a) Catholics,
b) Muslims,
c) Chinese nationalists

Well, I'll be damned.

That said, the vast majority of Muslims just want to get a job, raise their kids, and get the most out of life just like you and me. It's a small, but vocal minority that ruins it for everyone else. AND I'll even go as far to say that the main problem comes down to overpopulation anyways, which pisses off the Right wing when I say that because they got their heads so far up their asses that they'll completely deny that there are any environmental problems whatsoever.

But too many people and too few resources causes both war and terrorism. I don't see how any intelligent person can't understand that.

For the record, I have yet to meet a Muslim person, a Mormon, or a Quaker I didn't like. I've disliked plenty of people but never anyone in those 3 religions.

Let's cut out the political correctness everyone is equal bullshit because it's bullshit. Islam has terrorist problems. Islam has problems with how they treat women. Denying that is not being tolerant. It's being stupid.

That said, they have every Right to practice their religion that anyone else does in this country and in America, well over 99% of Muslims are NOT terrorists. I'll even go as far as saying I'd rather party with Muslims than Christians or especially Hindus as from experience, Muslims know how to have a good time. Other religions are too pent up to let loose. This is from personal experience.

The oil wars have begun. Water wars are next. Religion will be an excuse as good as any to kill over oil and water. That's what happens when you got too many people in the world.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
14 years ago
Is it bigotry when it's true?
Thats what bothers me. You can't point out FACTUAL information to some without being called a bigot.
Were there any untruths in what i posted???? WELL???
Like i said.......in the name of "political correctness" some will do ANYTHING to ignore the facts.
Like the whole "illegal alien" fight going on in Arizona. Some will jump all over it in favor of the illegals.
They ignore that the word ILLEGAL is the problem.
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the majority of terrorists are Muslim.

Is that being a bigot to DARE to face that fact?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
14 years ago
Oh.....and what is going on in Ireland affects other countries HOW?
Are Irish people going around the world doing bombings?

Talk about a weak argument.
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
14 years ago

Is it bigotry when it's true?
Thats what bothers me. You can't point out FACTUAL information to some without being called a bigot.
Were there any untruths in what i posted???? WELL???
Like i said.......in the name of "political correctness" some will do ANYTHING to ignore the facts.
Like the whole "illegal alien" fight going on in Arizona. Some will jump all over it in favor of the illegals.
They ignore that the word ILLEGAL is the problem.
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the majority of terrorists are Muslim.

Is that being a bigot to DARE to face that fact?

"Cheesey" wrote:

I'm not saying what is in your last point isn't true, and stating those facts does not eminate bigotry. It's what you're trying to prove with it. You say most muslims are terrorists. That is simply not the fact. A lot of Americans are muslim too, like people who are not middle eastern. Are they terrorists too?
This is a placeholder
Cheesey
14 years ago
READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN.
I did NOT say "most Muslims are terrorists".
I SAID "MOST TERRORISTS ARE muslim".
HUGE difference.
If you are going to quote me, PLEASE get it right.

You don't see Christians or Jews going around the world blowing up innocent people. But the majority (not ALL, but the majority) of suicide and other bombings is done by WHAT group?
I think you all know the answer. But if i point it out i'll probably be called a racist.
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
14 years ago

Oh.....and what is going on in Ireland affects other countries HOW?
Are Irish people going around the world doing bombings?

Talk about a weak argument.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Ok, so only things that involve America matter. If Christians kill people with car bombs and suicide bombings it doesn't matter. But if Muslims do it, unleash the holy wrath upon them.

You use flawed logic. You act like Muslims shouldn't have the same rights as Christians. And that just pisses me the fuck off.

The Qu'ran does not justify killing people, nor does it promise anything involving 72 virgins. Yet you talk to me about using weak arguments. Seriously?
This is a placeholder
Cheesey
14 years ago
Please.....show me where Christians have done bombings in other countries.
Do Christians go to Arab nations and blow themselves and innocent people up? Do they go to Spain, Germany, and all over Europe doing so?
Like i have stated over and over. Muslims that are here deserve protection if they are law abiding citizens.
The problem i (and MANY others) have with them wanting to build ANYTHING around ground zero is this: The group that attacked the World Trade Center were Muslim. Like it or not, it's the TRUTH.
They can build their WHATEVER it is ANYWHERE. Yet they chose THAT place? WHY exactly? (I think you know why, but i doubt you will admit it).
They could have taken the high road and gone elsewhere to build. They HAD to know it would be a lousy idea to try to build there. Yet they ignored the feelings of the survivors and the families of the dead by trying to force that they want to go THERE.
I think they show NO compassion.
So much for showing the world how loving and compassionate there religion is, hey?
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
14 years ago

Please.....show me where Christians have done bombings in other countries.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Sure. Timothy McVeigh. 1995. Oklahoma.

Do Christians go to Arab nations and blow themselves and innocent people up? Do they go to Spain, Germany, and all over Europe doing so?

"Cheesey" wrote:

No, but I didn't state that Christians suicide bomb as much as Muslims do. I just said terrorism and islamic faith are not the same thing, but you already got that by now.

Like i have stated over and over. Muslims that are here deserve protection if they are law abiding citizens.

"Cheesey" wrote:

True. Law abiding citizens deserve protection, and people enganged in illegal activities do not. I don't see how being Muslim affects the situation.

The problem i (and MANY others) have with them wanting to build ANYTHING around ground zero is this: The group that attacked the World Trade Center were Muslim. Like it or not, it's the TRUTH.
They can build their WHATEVER it is ANYWHERE. Yet they chose THAT place? WHY exactly? (I think you know why, but i doubt you will admit it).
They could have taken the high road and gone elsewhere to build. They HAD to know it would be a lousy idea to try to build there. Yet they ignored the feelings of the survivors and the families of the dead by trying to force that they want to go THERE.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Yeah, building it so close to Ground Zero is a dick move. Obviously they did not want to take the high road. Why don't you guys take it instead and show the world you're the better people.

I think they show NO compassion.
So much for showing the world how loving and compassionate there religion is, hey?

"Cheesey" wrote:

Who do you mean by "they"? Terrorists or muslims. If it's the former, I agree. If it's the latter, I disagree. Muslims do show compassion.
This is a placeholder
14 years ago

You don't see Christians or Jews going around the world blowing up innocent people. But the majority (not ALL, but the majority) of suicide and other bombings is done by WHAT group?
I think you all know the answer. But if i point it out i'll probably be called a racist.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Give me a break, Cheesey. You don't see Muslim countries militarily occupying Christian countries and destroying their infrastructure while murdering civilians and raping women either. Your point has more to do with power than anything else. Terrorism and guerrilla warfare are tactics of the desperate.
UserPostedImage