Trippster
14 years ago
This guy makes a reasonable argument of the difference.

One reader wrote that his nine-year-old son had asked him this question, and it's a great question. He wanted to know how people in the army can kill other people if one of the Ten Commandments in the bible says, "Thou shalt not kill." Wouldn't this imply that the soldiers were sinning when they kill the enemy on the battlefield? Also, the father asked if I would take this question even further by considering those unfortunate incidents when policemen kill people, because he anticipated that this is the next question his son would be asking. So, I will address the various conditions when killing is justified, by providing support from the Scriptures.

Many people have misunderstood the Bible on the subject of killing primarily because of an incorrect translation in the old King James version of the Bible. The sixth commandment, in Exodus 20:13, does not actually say, "Thou shalt not kill" as translated in the old King James. A more accurate translation is provided in many of the newer versions, such as the NIV, which says, "You shall not murder." The Bible forbids the act of murder, which means the unjustified taking of a person's life (including suicide, abortion, and euthanasia), but it doesn't forbid all killing. In fact, it is sometimes very adamant that killing is the right thing to do, but it must be justified in God's eyes. The Bible allows for three situations where killing is justified:

Killing in warfare

The Bible offers many examples where God commands His people to kill their enemy aggressors in warfare. In Genesis 10 through 12 (specifically 10:5 and 11:9), God created the institution of nations, and determined that people would be divided according to national entities. God condemned aggression from one nation against another, and he sanctioned warfare as a means of protection from aggressors. The Old Testament is filled with commands from God to Moses, Joshua, David, and many others, to kill their enemy aggressors. Deuteronomy 20:1 says, "When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you."

Sometimes God even commanded the unmerciful annihilation of evil nations. Deuteronomy 2:33-34 says, "The LORD our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them--men, women and children. We left no survivors."

Self-defense

By the same principles as for killing in warfare, we know that God wants us to defend ourselves, and if an aggressor is too threatening and persistent, especially if we are in fear for our lives, then we are justified in killing the aggressor. This is actually what is happening in warfare, when a nation becomes an aggressor and sends its troops to take over another nation, and the troops killing that nation's innocent citizens. This is what Saddam Hussein did in Kuwait in 1990. This principle can be extended to apply to individuals as well as nations. If a criminal threatens someone's life with a gun, then we are justified in killing that criminal on the basis of self-defense, and our courts definitely respect this argument as well. This is also why policemen are justified in killing criminals when the criminal has put someone else's life in danger, and he will not submit to arrest.

Capital punishment

Genesis 9:5-6 says, "And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man. Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man." This passage tells us that God commands that murderers should be executed.

Again in this case, killing is not only justified, but commanded by God. This passage can also be applied to the situations of warfare and self-defense as well.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Pack93z
14 years ago
Aggressor being the key in that question.. hence could easily being translated as self protection from an aggressor. So whom is to say whom is the aggressor in war?

Who decides that the other is the aggressor? We are the United States of America? Are we not a false god of sorts at that point?

Yet again... in the bible we are relying upon man to interpret God's word or dependent upon the religion itself.

The bible is loaded with contradictions of those transcribing the words.. or centuries of those to justify the words.

Want some examples... If we are 100% confident in the translation.. then.... hence why I have read and challenge man's interpretations of the Good Book.. no matter the religion. You can't pick and chose the verses you wish to focus upon, yet ignore other verses.

Especially in terms of calling out some, condemning them, without admitting sin yourself.

http://www.elroy.net/ehr/fighttheright.html 

"HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN"

True. Well, at least according to certain verses in the Bible. Three passages to be exact. However, this does not let the Fundamentalist off the hook. In each occasion where we read of God's displeasure with homosexual behavior, we also read of other displeasing behaviors that either God says he doesn't like but Fundamentalists ignore, or that Fundamentalists dislike and yet God seems to think is okay. Confused? You should be.

The most common reference against homosexuality comes from a story in Genesis. In Chapter 18 of the book, we see God about to destroy the evil twin cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. God sends two angels to warn the one godly family of the imminent demise of these cities, only to have the locals demand that these two angels, who appeared like men, come out so they could have sex with them. Of course this didn't please God very much. However, Lot, the father of this one so-called godly family, does an interesting thing. In chapter 19, verse 8, the Bible tells how Lot offered to give his virgin daughters to these men so that they might rape them instead. Is this how God wants us to protect ourselves from the "homosexual agenda," by offering to let them rape our virgin daughters? Ask that to the Fundamentalist and see how much they squirm.

Likewise, in the Old Testament Book of Leviticus, we're told it is wrong for a man to be with another man. However, within the same book we are also told that it is wrong to eat pork. If Fundamentalists use the Leviticus verses, simply ask them when was the last time they had bacon. According to the same Old Testament book that condemns the practice of homosexuality, they would also be condemned to hell for eating a BLT sandwich. However, they would not be committing sin if they still owned slaves, since Leviticus tells us such activity is okay. Think the Fundamentalists will agree with that?

Forced out of the Old Testament in their crusade against homosexuality, the Fundamentalist will quote from Romans, or more specifically from 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, both written by the Apostle Paul. He offers a list of sins that will keep a person out of Heaven. Among them is homosexual behavior. However, also listed among these is adultery. Such a revelation won't phase the Fundamentalists until you remind them that in Luke 16:18 Christ defined a man or woman who has divorced and remarried as also being an adulterer. Ask these Fundamentalists how many of their church's members have been divorced and remarried. Then ask them if their church performs the weddings for these adulterous members. If homosexuality is to be condemned, should not these fellow church goers also be condemned? Challenge these Fundamentalists to go back to their churches and apply the same rules to their adulterous remarried members as they apply to homosexuals. What? They won't do it? Why on earth, then, are they picking on homosexuals? Are they selecting one sin as being worse than another? Of course they are - and you've just called them to the carpet for it. Why are they allowed to commit some sins yet feel free to condemn someone else's?

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Pack93z
14 years ago
Want more... my point is this simply, while I don't live that lifestyle, whom are we to condemn them on this earth?

Are we sure that those interpreting the word of the Lord didn't view it incorrectly? Why so many versions of the transcriptions? Are we applying our bias to the true intended meanings?

Won't their judgment day on their passing be enough by someone other than man be enough?

I read the bible and apply my beliefs upon the word without trying to judge those that oppose my understanding of "his" true words.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bmar.htm 

David and Jonathan

Passages in 1 Samuel & 2 Samuel describe, among other events, a extremely close bond between David and Jonathan. Jonathan was the son of King Saul, and next in line for the throne. But Samuel anointed David to be the next king. This produced a strong conflict in the mind of Saul.

Interpretation:
* Religious conservatives generally view the friendship of David and Jonathan as totally non-sexual. They find it inconceivable that God would allow a famous king of Israel to be a homosexual.
* Some religious liberals believe that David and Jonathan had a consensual homosexual relationship - in many ways, a prototype of many of today's gay partnerships. 7 Some important verses which describe their relationship are:

* 1 Samuel 18:1

"...Jonathan became one in spirit with David and he loved him as himself." (NIV)

"...the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul" (KJV)

Most translations use the term "soul" rather than "spirit" to describe the bond. They speak of an "immediate bond of love", their souls being "in unison," their souls being "knit" etc. Genesis 2:7, as written in the original Hebrew, describes how God blew the spirit into the body of Adam that God had formed from earth, so that Adam became a living soul. This means that "soul", in the ancient Israelite times, represents a combination of body and spirit. Thus the two men appear to have loved each other both physically and emotionally.

* 1 Samuel 18:2

"From that day, Saul kept David with him and did not let him return to his father's house." (NIV)

David left his parent's home and moved to Saul's where he would be with Jonathan. This is a strong indication that the relationship was extremely close. It echoes the passage marriage passage in Genesis 2:24: "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

* 1 Samuel 18:3-4

"And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt." (NIV)

Since people in those days did not wear underwear, Jonathan stripped himself naked in front of David. That would be considered extremely unusual behavior (then and now) unless their relationship was sexual in nature.

* 1 Samuel 18:20-21

"Now Saul's daughter Michal was in love with David, and when they told Saul about it, he was pleased. 'I will give her to him', he thought, 'so that she may be a snare to him and so that the hand of the Philistines may be against him'. Now you have a second opportunity to become my son-in-law" (NIV)

In the King James Version, the end of Verse 21 reads:

"Thou shalt this day be my son-in-law, in the one of the twain." (KJV)

Saul's belief was that David would be so distracted by a wife that he would not be an effective fighter and would be killed by the Philistines. He offered first his daughter Merab, but that was rejected, presumably by her. Then he offered Michal. There is an interesting phrase used at the end of verse 21. In both the NIV and KJV, it would seem that David's first opportunity to be a son-in-law was with the older daughter Merab, and his second was with the younger daughter Michal. The KJV preserves the original text in its clearest form; it implies that David would become Saul's son-in-law through "one of the twain." "Twain" means "two", so the verse seems to refer to one of Saul's two daughters. Unfortunately, this is a mistranslation. The underlined phrase "the one of" does not exist in the Hebrew original. The words are shown in italics in the King James Version; this is an admission by the translators that they made the words up. Thus, if the KJV translators had been truly honest, they would have written:

"Thou shalt this day be my son-in-law, in the twain."

In modern English, this might be written: "Today, you are son-in-law with two of my children" That would refer to both his son Jonathan and his daughter Michal. The Hebrew original would appear to recognize David and Jonathan's homosexual relationship as equivalent to David and Michal's heterosexual marriage. Saul may have approved or disapproved of the same-sex relationship; but at least he appears to have recognized it. The KJV highlight their re-writing of the Hebrew original by placing the three words in italics; the NIV translation is clearly deceptive.

* 1 Samuel 20:41

"After the boy had gone, David got up from the south side of the stone and bowed down before Jonathan three times, with is face to the ground. Then they kissed each other and wept together - but David wept the most." (NIV)

Other translations have a different ending to the verse:
* "...and they kissed one another and wept with one another, until David exceeded." (KJV)
* "...and they kissed one another and wept with one another until David got control of himself." (Amplified Bible)
* "and they sadly shook hands, tears running down their cheeks until David could weep no more." (Living Bible)
* "They kissed each other and wept together until David got control of himself." (Modern Language)
* "They kissed each other and wept aloud together." (New American Bible)
* "Then David and Jonathan kissed each other. They cried together, but David cried the most." (New Century Version)
* "Then they kissed one another and shed tears together, until David's grief was even greater than Jonathan's." (Revised English Bible)
* "...and they kissed one another and wept with one another until David recovered himself." (Revised Standard Version)

The translators of the Living Bible apparently could not handle the thought of two adult men kissing, so they mistranslated the passage by saying that the two men shook hands! This is somewhat less than honest. The original Hebrew text says that they kissed each other and wept together until David became great. The word which means "great" in this passage is "gadal" in the original Hebrew. The same word is used elsewhere in the Hebrew Scriptures to refer to King Solomon being greater than all other kings. Some theologians interpret "gadal" in this verse as indicating that David had an erection. However, the thoughts of David becoming sexually aroused after kissing Jonathan may have been too threatening for Bible translators. They either deleted the ending entirely or created one of their own.

* 2 Samuel 1:26

"I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women."

In the society of ancient Israel, it was not considered proper for a man and woman to have a platonic relationship. Men and women rarely spoke to each other in public. Since David's only relationships with women would have been sexual in nature, then he must be referring to sexual love here. It would not make sense in this verse to compare platonic love for a man with sexual love for a woman; they are two completely different phenomena. It would appear that David is referring to his sexual love for Jonathan.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Formo
  • Formo
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
14 years ago

Christ defined a man or woman who has divorced and remarried as also being an adulterer. Ask these Fundamentalists how many of their church's members have been divorced and remarried. Then ask them if their church performs the weddings for these adulterous members. If homosexuality is to be condemned, should not these fellow church goers also be condemned? Challenge these Fundamentalists to go back to their churches and apply the same rules to their adulterous remarried members as they apply to homosexuals. What? They won't do it? Why on earth, then, are they picking on homosexuals? Are they selecting one sin as being worse than another? Of course they are - and you've just called them to the carpet for it. Why are they allowed to commit some sins yet feel free to condemn someone else's?

It is also taught that divorce is a sin and wrong. But there is an 'ok' way to end a marriage and move on with one's life. Jesus states as such (in reference to what Moses said). So what does that leave those people who are divorced with God's blessing? They can't remarry? I think not. There's exceptions to almost every rule. The author of that quote may have a point, but using that as an example was a poor choice.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Trippster
14 years ago
Good points but I would say that those not committing homosexual acts have no need to worry. Those that are are betting they are right however they are in trouble if they are wrong.

in the end, God knows what is in the heart. If in their heart they know God's stance and chose to disobey then they will be punished I assume.

But keep in mind that I am not judging what so ever. simply stating what i believe God said.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Trippster
14 years ago

Christ defined a man or woman who has divorced and remarried as also being an adulterer. Ask these Fundamentalists how many of their church's members have been divorced and remarried. Then ask them if their church performs the weddings for these adulterous members. If homosexuality is to be condemned, should not these fellow church goers also be condemned? Challenge these Fundamentalists to go back to their churches and apply the same rules to their adulterous remarried members as they apply to homosexuals. What? They won't do it? Why on earth, then, are they picking on homosexuals? Are they selecting one sin as being worse than another? Of course they are - and you've just called them to the carpet for it. Why are they allowed to commit some sins yet feel free to condemn someone else's?

"Formo" wrote:

It is also taught that divorce is a sin and wrong. But there is an 'ok' way to end a marriage and move on with one's life. Jesus states as such (in reference to what Moses said). So what does that leave those people who are divorced with God's blessing? They can't remarry? I think not. There's exceptions to almost every rule. The author of that quote may have a point, but using that as an example was a poor choice.

Divorce is acceptable if the couple is "unequally yoked". this could manifest itself in abuse, infidelity, essentially one is living and beliieving in the christian lifestyle while the other is not. If one is detracting from our relationship with God then we are to distance ourselves...

Everyone sins. EVERYONE. It is not that anyone is saying that they are perfect and Gays are the evil of all. Just that society accepts it as right. And in God's eyes it is not.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Nonstopdrivel
14 years ago
For many reasons, the average heterosexual male remains an enduring mystery to me. This issue is only one of them.

As some of you may know, one of my hobbies is helping men get better with women, and I'm pretty damn good at it. (Better, frankly, than most of the guys I know who are paid to do it, and I know quite a few.) One of the biggest initial obstacles I face as a mentor is that the average man does not believe he is or can be attractive to women as he is. Just the opposite, in fact. Most of them come to me looking for a bag of tricks to convince or (very often) deceive women into being attracted to them. It typically takes a lot of work to show them that simply being direct with interest and intention is usually all it takes.

And yet, for some odd reason, the average man is absolutely convinced that every gay man walking down the street wants a piece of his ass. It makes no sense to me. Why are men so hesitant to believe that they are attractive to women and yet so willing to believe they are irresistible to other men? To me it reveals both an underlying male insecurity and a deep-seated bigotry against gay men, the assumption being that they are sexually rapacious, lacking in self-control, and devoid of standards (charges that were, probably not coincidentally, once frequently leveled against black men).

Think about it, gentlemen: Do you have the urge to jump every woman that passes by? No? So why on earth would you think gay men have such an inclination? They have tastes and types same as anyone else.

And frankly, more likely than not, you're not theirs.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Nice post there.

First of all, you have some interesting hobbies.

Secondly, male insecurity towards homosexual men is pretty funny to see from time to time.
14 years ago

This guy makes a reasonable argument of the difference.

One reader wrote that his nine-year-old son had asked him this question, and it's a great question. He wanted to know how people in the army can kill other people if one of the Ten Commandments in the bible says, "Thou shalt not kill." Wouldn't this imply that the soldiers were sinning when they kill the enemy on the battlefield? Also, the father asked if I would take this question even further by considering those unfortunate incidents when policemen kill people, because he anticipated that this is the next question his son would be asking. So, I will address the various conditions when killing is justified, by providing support from the Scriptures.

"Trippster" wrote:

I didn't know alternate translations were "allowed". Although I'm all for it. The most common mistranslation referenced is that Mary wasn't a "virgin" but more likely another translation of the word, meaning something like a young woman. God was a vengeful violent son of a bitch in the Old Testament, so it doesn't surprise me that he supports killing more than he condemns it.
UserPostedImage
Formo
  • Formo
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
14 years ago

"Trippster" wrote:

"Formo" wrote:

Divorce is acceptable if the couple is "unequally yoked". this could manifest itself in abuse, infidelity, essentially one is living and beliieving in the christian lifestyle while the other is not. If one is detracting from our relationship with God then we are to distance ourselves...

Everyone sins. EVERYONE. It is not that anyone is saying that they are perfect and Gays are the evil of all. Just that society accepts it as right. And in God's eyes it is not.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

+1 Much more eloquently put than I had.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (20h) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (22h) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
7h / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.