beast
6 months ago
OL, OL, OL, NT, S and ILB

Our top 6 needed positions (assuming the Kicker improves)
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 months ago
This guy usually is least wrong with his Mock Draft. He doesn't put many out there. In fact, this is 1.0.

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2024-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-giants-leap-up-for-j-j-mccarthy-vikings-stick-and-pick-cb-qb 
UserPostedImage
6 months ago
Zero2Cool posted

This guy usually is least wrong with his Mock Draft. He doesn't put many out there. In fact, this is 1.0.

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2024-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-giants-leap-up-for-j-j-mccarthy-vikings-stick-and-pick-cb-qb 

If Alt falls to 7, I would love to put a package together and trade up.
Go Packers!!!!
6 months ago
Also,
Does anyone have a better version of the NFL trade value chart....if so please post.

image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Go Packers!!!!
Mucky Tundra
6 months ago

Also,
Does anyone have a better version of the NFL trade value chart....if so please post.

Originally Posted by: Martha Careful 

2024 NFL Trade Value Chart

That one there is the one that popped earlier when I saw your post about Alt and wanted to look up a trade chart.

Trade Value Chart-Rich Hill Model 2024

A revised one that's based off of comments from Bill Belichick that the old model has seen revisions in the past decade

Zero2Cool postedIf Alt falls to 7, I would love to put a package together and trade up.

Based on the Mahomes trade in the 2017 that the Bills and Chiefs did (Bills 10th overall for the Chiefs #1 at 27, 3rd rounder at 91 and the Chiefs 2018 1st rounder), the starting point would be a 1st and a 3rd. With the chart you provided, Green Bay comes out slightly ahead...on paper. In reality GB would have to throw in more picks from this year or toss in their 2025 #1. A future first might not be enough either with how many teams are reportedly eying QBs and the number of top QB prospects expected to go in the first. Under both trade charts I provided, GB picks don't have enough value and would definitely have to throw in more picks.

“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Zero2Cool
6 months ago

Also,

If by better you mean more accurate. I don't know of one. If you mean by format, I think that one is lookin good!
UserPostedImage
beast
6 months ago
I haven't seen it recent years, but there was website that was doing updated one every year based on the prior years trades.

And I think teams have mentioned they have like 3 different trade chart models, I have wanted them to break down what the different models are for, but haven't seen anyone explain that yet.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 months ago

I haven't seen it recent years, but there was website that was doing updated one every year based on the prior years trades.

And I think teams have mentioned they have like 3 different trade chart models, I have wanted them to break down what the different models are for, but haven't seen anyone explain that yet.

Originally Posted by: beast 

I would stink at that kind of a project. I'd be adding value to the first pick of Day 2 and Day 3 simply because I have more time to evaluate the boards and directions teams have gone. And by that I'm saying I'd probably value pick 33 higher than pick 32 for the simple fact that I have numerous hours to evaluate w hat teams have done, who is doing what, etc. So that 33rd pick becomes more valuable to me than 32nd.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
6 months ago
Gutes previously stated that they probably won't make 11 picks in the draft. But what interests me is what Gute hasn't said and that is "We're not using 9 or 10 picks this draft." With this years offseason spending spree on McKinney and Jacobs while GBs players that were signed for relatively small amounts (save for Runyan and Savage), it's possible that GB ends up with no comp picks which would be a rarity. With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if GB makes 9 or 10 picks this draft if they know they'll only have 7 picks going into the 2025 draft.

“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : Virginia head coach Tony Bennett is retiring
beast (11h) : 9 years in Denver, so he should be used to some snow
Zero2Cool (13h) : 1 of 2 on extra point, 1/1 on FG
Zero2Cool (13h) : That date is the bestest date ever
dfosterf (13h) : September 22 2019
Zero2Cool (13h) : Has McManus kicked at Lambeau Field?
buckeyepackfan (14h) : Didn't think I would have to explain that. Well known Lambeau is a different animal when it comes to kicking fg's
buckeyepackfan (14h) : Narveson NEVER KICKED AT LAMBEAU until he was signed.
packerfanoutwest (17-Oct) : that
packerfanoutwest (17-Oct) : who is this rookie thag never kicked in Lambeau? Pray/Tell!
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : New kicker is pretty damn good under 49
buckeyepackfan (16-Oct) : Gute replaces a rookie K with a veteran career 81% veteran. Neither ever kicked at Lambeau. I guess it's an upgrade.
buckeyepackfan (16-Oct) : Gute rei
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : 10 was taken. 8 was taken.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : And they are correct.
beast (16-Oct) : Packers.com has McManus as jersey #17
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Packers sign K Brandon McManus, release K Brayden Narveson
beast (16-Oct) : I think they should have left gold in the helmet, like a gold circle around the G logo and gold stripe down the middle
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : the whit ehelmets make it worserest
beast (16-Oct) : Is the warning about winter or warning about how ugly the uniforms are?
packerfanoutwest (16-Oct) : Winter Warning Whites are being worn this Sunday
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : MVS released by the Bills
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : We have new kicker
beast (15-Oct) : Patriots sign Packers PS C/OG away, and Packers sign a FA OT to the PS
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Veteran K Brandon McManus worked out for the Packers
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : Does that mean we can get him out of the broadcast booth?
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Tom Brady has been approved by NFL owners to become a limited partner of the Las Vegas Raiders
Martha Careful (15-Oct) : happy birthday Packershome. Thanks for building and managing the site.
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : Getting traded from the Browns as they are currently must feel like being on the last copter out of Saigon
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Browns trading WR Amari Cooper to Bills
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Raiders HC said he might hit the field Week 8. Maye he meant DIFFERENT team field haha
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : There was a report his hamstring was better several days ago
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Jets trying to trade WR Mike Williams
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : Adams hamstring got better in a hurry
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : NFL’s Troy Vincent says that returned kickoffs are at 32%, up from 17% last year.
beast (15-Oct) : 49ers have had two kickers get injured in one week while attempting tackles, first a sprain ankle, second shoulder popped out
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : 49ers are signing former Packers K Anders Carlson to their practice squad
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Davante Adams is ALREADY in the #Jets building following the trade news that just broke, per @DMRussini
wpr (15-Oct) : Thanks beast.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Jets land Davante for 3rd that could be 2nd.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : I really thought they could pull off the upset. I was really wrong lol
beast (15-Oct) : Not our fault that you were the only one to pick Washington
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Cheaters
beast (15-Oct) : Congratulations to beast, macbob and wpr for getting lucky and going 14-0 in pick'em this week!
beast (15-Oct) : Congratulations to beast, macbob and wpr for getting lucky and going 14-0 in pick'em this week!
packerfanoutwest (15-Oct) : another Hail Mary for that bastard
beast (14-Oct) : If Josh Myers is going to miss a lot of time, I'd like the Pack to reach out to the Jags and see how much to get C Mitch Morse
beast (14-Oct) : Texans get one DL back from suspension, but a different one, a starter get a 4 game suspension
wpr (14-Oct) : Love is 2nd in passing TDs. Mayfield 15. Burrow and Love 12.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Love tied for Passing TD's?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
7h / Random Babble / buckeyepackfan

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-Oct / Announcements / wpr

15-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

14-Oct / GameDay Threads / wpr

14-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.