zombieslayer
13 years ago

Yeah, eastern Wisconsin is Viking fucktard proof, lucky bastards. And I cannot believe I could not pick a fight with anyone by calling the Tea Party a bunch of Nazis. What a disappointment. What the hell happened.

"DakotaT" wrote:

With Sarah Palin as their rep, I lost interest.

It is all so stupid. I almost never got sugar fill stuff like this when I was a kid. Mom and dad knew better. They didn't have to toss us outside. We wanted to go out. We knew if we stayed in they would put us to work cleaning something.
When I had kids we got some of these sweets stuff for them but it was not for breakfast it was used as a snack. My wife set a standard for how much sugar it could contain and how much they little nippers could get in one sitting. When i was at the store with the kids I couldn't remember what the cutoff was. (12 grams of sugar I think.) But the kids knew and if I was looking at the wrong box of stuff they pointed it out and showed me what they could have.
And they played a lot outside. If not we put them to work cleaning something. They only got to watch tv or play video games after they did something to offset it. (Homework, play, so on.)
There is no need for the government to regulate us to death.

"WPR" wrote:

I'm willing to guess that you and your siblings are relatively healthy to this day. Good (and bad) habits usually form young. Yes, people have free will but most choose not to use it.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
porky88
13 years ago

I cannot believe I could not pick a fight with anyone by calling the Tea Party a bunch of Nazis. What a disappointment. What the hell happened.

"DakotaT" wrote:

I believe there are two variations of the tea party.

Ron Paul's kind is basically a Libertarian movement. I don't agree with everything they represent, but they are the only people talking about touching defense spending. I applaud them for that.

The other kind is the Sarah Palin wing. Unfortunately, it has engulfed the libertarian movement. Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh are apart of this as well. Newt Gingrich is definitely trying to appeal to this with his statements.

I wouldn't call them nazis, but they are really out there.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago

I'm willing to guess that you and your siblings are relatively healthy to this day. Good (and bad) habits usually form young. Yes, people have free will but most choose not to use it.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

For the most part we are pretty healthy. (I could stand to lose a few more pounds.)

Of course it takes more than not eating sugary cereal.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
13 years ago

The other kind is the Sarah Palin wing. Unfortunately, it has engulfed the libertarian movement. Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh are apart of this as well. Newt Gingrich is definitely trying to appeal to this with his statements.

I wouldn't call them nazis, but they are really out there.

"porky88" wrote:

I would go so far as to call them Nazi - because if the actions they currently let you see are so far right - what are they holding back, their true agenda?
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
13 years ago

I would go so far as to call them Nazi - because if the actions they currently let you see are so far right - what are they holding back, their true agenda?

"DakotaT" wrote:

Careful of using the word Nazi as that word has become like the boy who cried wolf. So has racism. Racism exists, but there are ambulance chasers who overuse the word so much that people don't even respond to it any more.

Porky has a good point. I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I can't stand any of those other people he mentioned - Hush Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck (the singer as well as the political commentator), Gingrich, Palin. They're all idiots and faux conservatives.

And yes, even O Bummer's afraid to cut defense spending. Ron Paul's the only guy with the balls to do it.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago

ANYTHING I DON'T AGREE WITH OR LIKE IS TO BLAME FOR FATASS LAZY PUNK KIDS! Also, any group I don't agree with are a Nazi party.

Great insight, Red.. :roll:

"DakotaT" wrote:

No Kelso, the correlation is extreme right wing views = facism which is what the new Tea Party represents and what the Nazi were all about. Maybe if Rush or O'reilly explained that, some of you would understand what you blindly follow.

Of course with your Minnesota eduction, I didn't think you would understand. If you were a lazy punk kid, I guess I owe you an apology for the personal attack. ::roll: ::roll: back at you.

"Formo" wrote:

Blanket statements and crude, at best, generalizations don't make me want to 'argue' with you.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Formo
13 years ago

Yeah, eastern Wisconsin is Viking fucktard proof, lucky bastards. And I cannot believe I could not pick a fight with anyone by calling the Tea Party a bunch of Nazis. What a disappointment. What the hell happened.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

With Sarah Palin as their rep, I lost interest.

"DakotaT" wrote:

I don't think they have any certified rep. They aren't even a party, so it's not like she's wearing any Tea Party 'badge' or anything. Like I said in a previous thread, the Tea Party is more of a mindset than anything. And that's what people need to understand. Forget all the hoopla that swirling around it, they endorse reduced government spending, oppose taxation in varying degrees, adhere to an originalist interpretation of the United States Constitution. That's it.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
zombieslayer
13 years ago

I don't think they have any certified rep. They aren't even a party, so it's not like she's wearing any Tea Party 'badge' or anything. Like I said in a previous thread, the Tea Party is more of a mindset than anything. And that's what people need to understand. Forget all the hoopla that swirling around it, they endorse reduced government spending, oppose taxation in varying degrees, adhere to an originalist interpretation of the United States Constitution. That's it.

"Formo" wrote:

And that part I completely agree with. What I don't like is Palin's not exactly a good rep of smart government and isn't the best defender of the Constitution. But if the Tea Party goes the Ron Paul route, I'd support them. Then let DakotaT call me a Nazi, even though I would have been like the first one to get executed if the Nazis took over.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
porky88
13 years ago
The Tea Party is a party. They are a wing of the Republican Party. When they start running with a T by their name, then we can talk about them being an individual mindset.

As I said before, Ron Paul's wing is genuine, but it does not represent majority of the country or the Republican Party for that matter. His following was hijack pretty much by FOX during the health care debate. That is the strongest part of the Republican Party.

Dakota,

When I hear nazis, I immediately think of things like the Holocaust.

I can't bring myself to associate anyone with people like that. I firmly believe that people like Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin are reckless and power hungry. In my view, Gingrich doesn't care about sounding like a racist if he can get those people to support him. But I can't label them with Hitler. Call me politically correct, but in this case, Ill accept that.
DakotaT
13 years ago

"Formo" wrote:

What would they know about the orgianlist interpretations of the US Constitution? You mean the documents written by slave owners and the aristocrates of their day? Like the Tea Party members would be able sit down with those men and break bread (dilusional at best Formo).

No what the Tea Party wants is the 1950's America back, where the man was the only bread winner and his wife was basically his servent. Minorities had absolutely no say in anything. Formo, I am friends with a lot of these guys and I know exactly what's in their hearts. Calling them Nazis is extreme but so is turning back the clock sixty years. Tea Party politcs sickens me.
UserPostedImage