yooperfan
2 years ago

So, you didn't even listen to what he said? You're just fuming based off what others have said in summation of their interpretation? I'd urge you to put down the pitch fork and listen. Then pick up the pitch fork again if you so desire lol.

The Packers aren't going to be destroyed by this. The only violation was press conference and he was more than six feet from everyone who was vaccinated. And also he tested negative that morning as he's tested every single day. And other teams have committed same violation so expect the NFL to issue a warning to the league. And Packers won't lose draft picks based on precedent. No one lost more than one and highest was a sixth rounder.

I'm not trying to change your mind, but hopefully some facts will help ease your venom. I don't want anyone upset, especially if it can be avoided. Life's to short to be hostile.

Kirk Cousins is one example.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I will not put my pitchfork down.
My life is nearly over and I feel better with my pitchfork in handšŸ˜but thanks for your soothing words.
I like how you think šŸ¤”
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

I will not put my pitchfork down.
My life is nearly over and I feel better with my pitchfork in handšŸ˜but thanks for your soothing words.
I like how you think šŸ¤”

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

LoL, no worries. I just get ruffled by radio shows and social media and news completely misguiding people for the sake of shock value. They are not trying to inform people, they are merely trying to "entertain" people. Sadly, a lot of people mistake being entertained as being informed. I'm not saying you are one of those, just it's a general thing I've noticed over many years. It is also why I spend the time listening to the interviews in their entirety. Tone and inflection of voice matter a lot.

Regardless, Aaron Rodgers has been symptom from after having a bad Tuesday night and I'm all on the Jordan Love kick Chiefs ass train! LET'S GO!!!
UserPostedImage
earthquake
2 years ago

More isolated, perhaps, but I think their IQ's are significantly higher than most of the contributors here.

Other than the homeopathic stuff, his comments made perfect sense if you listened to them. Nevertheless, he still should not have said 'immunized'. I don't believe he thought he was. That was his mistake.

Originally Posted by: KRK 

Yeah, "dumber" is a simplification. Eccentric, out of touch, illogical, perhaps those are better descriptors. Isolation is key, I agree with that. At a certain point someone climbs up the societal ladder so high that there is no one else around. No one to tell them no, to tell them they're being an ass. It's easy to surround yourself with people who are more than happy to oblige your every wish for their own personal gain, which doesn't tend to do positive things for the ol' personality. Anyway, that's the theory - I'm not obscenely wealthy so what do I know.

IQ is a funny thing. Obviously, Musk is brilliant, and I've never thought Rodgers was a particularly stupid guy - but often people with very high IQs are smart in specific, and very specialized ways. My IQ on is par with Rodgers, if a lazy google search is to believed, but I work with engineers that have significantly higher IQs, so I'm used to feeling like the stupidest guy in the room. And I do dumb shit all the time, so there's that.
blank
bboystyle
2 years ago

That's a lot of name-calling there, wow. Why as a person is Aaron Rodgers a weirdo? Because he has different opinions than you or because he consulted Joe Rogan for advice? šŸ˜¬

Because anyone at this point who think horse pills and natural oils will cure u of Covid is a weirdo. Anyone who says they are immunized due to those things is considered a weirdo.

Joe Rogan is just the cherry on top
nerdmann
2 years ago

Because anyone at this point who think horse pills and natural oils will cure u of Covid is a weirdo. Anyone who says they are immunized due to those things is considered a weirdo.

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

I can post as man pubmed articles about Ivermectin as you want.

Here's the British Medical Journal on the new info about the Pfizer vaccine. 

You probably don't want to argue "the science" here. I'll post something in the back alley about what I msntioned earlier, but I'm not doing so to convince anyone one way or the other.
ā€œWinning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a whileā€¦you do them right all the time.ā€
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Okay, so you really don't have any actual reasoning for him being a weirdo other than exploring avenues of which you're not familiar with. I'm with you on the Joe Rogan part though, for damn sure, lol. But unless you know what he's researched, what his "team/squad" found out and such, passing judgement on someone is wrong. At least, in my opinion. You have yours an that's cool. Thank you for sharing.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
This is the crap I'm talking about. Atleast Kurt isn't screwing around.

UserPostedImage
dyeah_gb
2 years ago
If you are interested, the Quartering has a good summary of this drama

The virtue signaling cult on COVID is pathetic and is full of contradictions and double standards.

Also, why is anyone bashing Joe Rogan here? He has mastered the long form conversation on a wide array of interesting topics and has evolved into a great critical thinker. He is smarter and can kick the shit out of most of the population. Hat tip to Rodgers for discussing this personal decision with him.

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
sschind
2 years ago

. But then again, I'm also ignorant on Joe Rogan.

He played Joe Garrelli on News Radio. I think he may have done some other stuff since then but I'm not sure.
beast
2 years ago

But then again, I'm also ignorant on Joe Rogan.

Bottom Line if you want to skip all this, both the medical media and Joe Rogan did a poor job of explaining the dosages of Ivermectin... which lead to a lot of confusion and misinformation and therefore controversy, which shouldn't of been...

My understanding of the Joe Rogan thing was that some studies or medical people ha e suggested Ivermectin (I think) could be helpful against COVID.

But people couldn't (or didn't try) to find the form for humans, and we're taking the much more common form which is developed for large livestock (horses/cows). But that dosage was for a horse or a Cow, weighing at least 900 lbs, not the correct dosage for an animal weighing less than 300 lbs lol mo's humans.

And so the medical people did a huge media public against Ivermectin, specifically Ivermectin that's meant for live stock since it's more common.

But they did a pretty bad job at pointing out, that they specifically meant Ivermectin for live stock dosage, where Ivermectin designed for humans and specifically prescribed by a doctor is all right.

Then Joe Rogan then did a show where he announced he got Covid, and you know what, F them, I'm taking Ivermectin and it's working for me.

Medical and media out rage that Joe Rogan is taking and suggest others take Ivermectin, even the kind for livestock.

As Joe Rogan also did a pretty bad job of explaining that he went to the doctor, got a prescription and got the human form/dosage of Ivermectin.

So bottom line, dosages designed for human size is alright for humans, dosages designed for large livestock is not alright for humans. It wasn't nessarily the item, but the quantity of said item that was the issue.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (4h) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (8h) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (11h) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: ā€œGot in a fight with the bench press. I lost.ā€
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright Ā© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comā„¢. All Rights Reserved.