Zero2Cool
12 years ago
ARGHHHH this is sooo pissing me off! I CLEARLY see the error in their calculation!!! How stupid!

They took my July pay stub and calculated off of that as if it were 50% of my earnings. Meaning they divided my gross income by 6 months, then took 14.1% from that to set the amount.

The CLEAR problem is I was given a bonus early in the year and with their math, that's implying I'll receive another bonus in the second half of the year.

Isn't this pretty damn obvious of a mistake??? If I can find it, why can't they?
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
12 years ago

ARGHHHH this is sooo pissing me off! I CLEARLY see the error in their calculation!!! How stupid!

They took my July pay stub and calculated off of that as if it were 50% of my earnings. Meaning they divided my gross income by 6 months, then took 14.1% from that to set the amount.

The CLEAR problem is I was given a bonus early in the year and with their math, that's implying I'll receive another bonus in the second half of the year.

Isn't this pretty damn obvious of a mistake??? If I can find it, why can't they?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

So what size bee suit should I order you for next year?

Sorry Zero, divorced men are treated like red headed step children. Let me know what I can do.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

So what size bee suit should I order you for next year?

Sorry Zero, divorced men are treated like red headed step children. Let me know what I can do.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Hey, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but marriage has not yet been one. I stuck it out for 15 months with her before finally realizing that she was going to always be lazy and mess around on me.

I'm not sure what can be done. I'm going through and trying to be tactful in my response to my case worker that the formula they are using is severely flawed. I'm happy that they made a mistake because it means it should be a lot less, but I'm nervous as heck that they won't admit or even acknowledge the mistake and screw me anyway.
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
12 years ago
You are almost on the same side I am on, but I am not the "real" father..I have been in their life up until 2 months ago.

It was Jj's birthday, he and his sister were over..I was baking him a cake, and lightly tapped him on the side of the cheek 2 times and said happy birthday at one point in the afternoon..Nothing was said..

Few hours later entire family gather to sing and blow out candles..I take pictures..

Later in the night I can tell JJ is acting up to just go home, moving furniture around with his chair, threatening to destroy stuff.

He calls his mom and says I was beating him, so he wants to go home.

Needless to say I am accused of abuse and can't defend myself..I get emails telling me how bad I am, and that she is not bringing them over any more...She claims to have pictures of a hand print..I too have pictures with no mark..

Finally go to a therapy session and he admits he lied, but his mom is still telling lies about me and now I confirm what I thought all along..She lies to them about things to make her self look good and me look like an ass..

Kids believe her really want nothing to do with me, and wont listen to my side..

I never get told when he has dr appointments, never told when he has issues in school, yet I pay 1/2 of his and his sisters medical bills, not to mention their health insurance..

Here I am paying support and can't see them..I am not going to fight it, because I think it will push them away more..

So Kevin, I feel your pain and it sucks..

Hang in there
4PackGirl
12 years ago
in my case, my ex walks on water. even though he's got 4 DUI's, lost his very lucrative trucking job as a result, the judge lowered his child support. he hasn't paid me a thin dime since our divorce 4 years ago for any of the boys medical, vision, or dental bills. only way i can force the issue is to take him back to court. so i pay $1000 so i MIGHT...MIGHT get paid the over $3000 he owes me? and then in a few years i do it all over again? no friggin thanks.

here's the thing, you cannot force a parent to parent nor can you force them be a decent person & take care of their responsibilities. i've stepped away from any sort of legal stuff with him. for me, it hurts my heart & of course it hurts me money wise but i just don't care anymore. he's not worth my time & energy.

our choices in life have consequences. it might suck, this might not be fair & that might not be fair but we made the choices we did. nobody to blame in the end, but ourselves.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

our choices in life have consequences. it might suck, this might not be fair & that might not be fair but we made the choices we did. nobody to blame in the end, but ourselves.

Originally Posted by: 4PackGirl 

You're right...
I made the choice to put a condom on my little pecker and somehow the crazy broad still got knocked up
I made the choice to put myself through college.
I made the choice to work for a living.
I made the choice to step up and raise my daughters.
I made the choice to work legally instead of for cash to dodge child support.
I made the choice to relocate to Colorado so I could continue being employed and provide for my daughters.

Let's not forget about the mother's choices!!!!
She made the choice to not look for a job.
She made the choice to try and get pregnant again, which she did and gave birth months ago.
She made the choice not to attend mediation.
She made the choice not to pay her guardian ad litem fee.
She made the choice to physically assault me.

Her consequences? More money from me, another child to raise, nothing, nothing, few hours in jail an court costs. Wow, what a tough life!

Wait, I have no one to blame but myself!!!! That makes everything all better. Suddenly the mother is held accountable for her actions, my daughters are afforded a sibling relationship and I get to see my daughter without having to go broke paying child support!

Butterflies, cupcakes, pretty birds, daisies ... yay

You wanna talk about choices ... I'm confident neither Keiana nor Rebecca have made the choice to not see one another, talk to one another or anything of the sort. Kandice is making that choice and the fucking court system is allowing it.

UserPostedImage
Formo
12 years ago

You're right...
I made the choice to put a condom on my little pecker and somehow the crazy broad still got knocked up
I made the choice to relocate to Colorado so I could continue being employed and provide for my daughters.

She made the choice to try and get pregnant again, which she did and gave birth months ago.

Her consequences? More money from me, another child to raise, nothing, nothing, few hours in jail an court costs. Wow, what a tough life!

Wait, I have no one to blame but myself!!!! That makes everything all better. Suddenly the mother is held accountable for her actions, my daughters are afforded a sibling relationship and I get to see my daughter without having to go broke paying child support!

You wanna talk about choices ... I'm confident neither Keiana nor Rebecca have made the choice to not see one another, talk to one another or anything of the sort. Kandice is making that choice and the fucking court system is allowing it.

Not to kick you while you're down or anything.. but condoms aren't 100% effective bro. If you didn't want to be in this situation, you probably shouldn't have even pulled your 'little pecker' out.

That aside, I still feel for you man. Reading this actually pisses me off that you are in this situation.. and normally when I get pissed off about a post from you, it's because you act a fool about the Pukers/Vikings.

Hang in there man.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
4PackGirl
12 years ago

You're right...

i was assaulted both physically & verbally many times during my 15 year marriage.
his consequences? he lost the best damn thing he ever had. other than that - nothing. he lives with his parents at the age of 45, has no responsibilities whatsoever, lucked into a decent job, got a driving permit to go back & forth to work, is still drinking, & gets to be the 'fun one' with the boys.
my consequences for allowing it to happen to me? i lost who i was & realized i was a complete idiot for being with him.

i chose to have kids with a less than stellar person.
my ex does nothing but teach the boys how to disrespect women.
yeah it's fuckin wine & roses for me too.
all i'm saying is i've taken reponsibility for my part in how my life has turned out.
wish you would've taken what i said in a non confrontational way which was how it was intended.

all i know is once i let go of the hatred in my heart, i feel much better.
he is who he is - end of story.
i'm hoping some day you'll get a decent resolution because quite frankly it hurts me to see you hurting.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Not to kick you while you're down or anything.. but condoms aren't 100% effective bro. If you didn't want to be in this situation, you probably shouldn't have even pulled your 'little pecker' out.

That aside, I still feel for you man. Reading this actually pisses me off that you are in this situation.. and normally when I get pissed off about a post from you, it's because you act a fool about the Packers/Vikings.

Hang in there man.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

Look, I know about condoms, I knew then, but I thought I was in love, thought I met a great girl, thought she'd be the last girl I'd have and also thought since she was on birth control and we're using condom's that the chances were slim to none.

This perception of 'hey you porked her, its your fault, you made the choice, you deal with the consequences' really pisses me off. Because this isn't just me that it's hurting. Sure I have my low moments, sure I have my doubts, but in the end, I find a way to pull through.

What I have a problem handling is a system that says they want equality with parents, that they want fairness, they strive to do what is best for the child ... for this same system to let Rebecca's mother walk on water with no consequences for HER actions??? And then make me live off Ramen noodles while she gets to take vacations every year while being UNEMPLOYED?? No, that I do not agree with. That bothers me.

I pay my child support every month. I provide the insurance for Rebecca. I'm doing MY part of MY choices consequences ... why isn't the mother being held accountable? That's ONE of my issues.

The other and this is the biggest ... the loss of a relationship between my daughter and myself. My girls should have their daddy. My girls should have a sibling relationship.

So if anyone wants to say this is my fault because of my choices, go fuck yourself, but thanks for your opinion. Forgive me for not being able to foresee several years down the road that ANY mother could be this despicable and cruel and for thinking people were kind.

I've learned a lot through the years and it's why I've remained single for 7 1/1 years out of the past 8 years since I broke it off with Rebecca's mother ... I don't want to go through it again. I don't even try having a relationship anymore. I'm scared of being involved with another girl and push them away when I start feeling vulnerable and it's because of this and what my daughters are being put through and what they're missing out on.

4PackGirl - unfortunately I have massive sand in my vagina because of this whole thing so I'm more sensitive then a sex deprived woman on PMS.

Bottom line is, I know my choices, I know my consequences, I am accountable of them and for them ... why isn't the mother held to the same accord? Why does this system require me to continue spending money for motion and petition after motion and petition only to do nothing ... yet the mother says I need more money, increase my child support they jump all over it, give me a $16k raise before calculating my child support and then if I want them to fix their mistake I ... get this ... I have to PAY to file a motion to have them review it and fix their mistake.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago
The whole thing would be slightly more tolerable if, when you prove the State was wrong, they actually fixed their mistake.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.