Zero2Cool
12 years ago

The men always get screwed. I am shocked that the police/courts took your side in the fight.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I wouldn't call it a fight. She swung, connected. I shouted something like "wow so THATS how you solve issues?" and as I turned to walk away she punched me in the left side of the face.

Unfortunately the courts let her slide, again. This was her second physical assault charge in nearly a year. First assault was 4/2009 and it was dropped to a disorderly conduct. Then she physically assaulted me on fathers day 2010, also dropped to disorderly conduct. She walks on water.

Two years ago they bumped my child support up to $470, I understood that because of my salary increase. She apparently wants more money, as so the case worker told me "she called saying she needs more money and says you changed jobs, thats how we can review your child support again". How about getting a god damn job? They reviewed it and now say I need to pay $774 a month.

They messed up on their calculations because they didn't give me credit for Keiana being with me near full time, they didn't give me credit for providing medical, dental and vision insurance and they added about $5k to my salary.

So they messed up on three fronts and if I want them to fix it, guess what, I have to PAY for them to review and fix THEIR mistakes. How can this stuff happen? I don't understand it. I feel like my daughters are being rob of their sibling relationship and Rebecca is being robbed of her father daughter relationship with me. And it seems the courts don't care at all as long as I keep shelling out more and more money.

If they keep taking money from one parent and giving it to another, where's the incentive for the unemployed parent to be responsible and accountable for themselves by getting a job?

UserPostedImage
IronMan
12 years ago
Why I'm not married. Women are nut jobs. And laws do not apply to them, so you're fucked either way. I don't need that bs in my life.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
I was looking for the statistics Rourke posted awhile back in one of these threads, unsuccessfully.

I did find this and it's pretty shocking.
http://fathersforlife.org/divorce/chldrndiv.htm 

UserPostedImage
Formo
12 years ago
All I can say, Kev, is this. The courts will continue to screw you until Rebecca is 18. Be prepared for that. But meanwhile, fight the good fight and continue loving and respecting your girl. I'll almost promise, years down the road, she'll see the liar her mother is and come to love and respect you that much more.

Sorry you have to deal with that crap dude. At least you have an NFL team that wins a championship every now and then.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

All I can say, Kev, is this. The courts will continue to screw you until Rebecca is 18. Be prepared for that. But meanwhile, fight the good fight and continue loving and respecting your girl. I'll almost promise, years down the road, she'll see the liar her mother is and come to love and respect you that much more.

Sorry you have to deal with that crap dude. At least you have an NFL team that wins a championship every now and then.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

My dad said the same thing, that it won't last forever, she'll turn 18 eventually (not for 10 years), but shes missing out on time with her father and sister. I might be able to replace the money eventually, but Rebecca, Keiana and I are all missing out on something that can't be replaced.

I've spent a good portion of the morning and afternoon looking into my options and it's looking slim. It's essentially the court can do whatever they want unless you have a high priced attorney that's cut throat.
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
12 years ago

My dad said the same thing, that it won't last forever, she'll turn 18 eventually (not for 10 years), but shes missing out on time with her father and sister. I might be able to replace the money eventually, but Rebecca, Keiana and I are all missing out on something that can't be replaced.

I've spent a good portion of the morning and afternoon looking into my options and it's looking slim. It's essentially the court can do whatever they want unless you have a high priced attorney that's cut throat.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Well, perhaps there's a strategy that offers a way to reduced that 10 years by several years.

What if: (i) you continue to play along with being the good citizen with the effed up court/social services system for a couple more years. (ii) Meanwhile start an attorney fund. (iii) Then in a couple years when, inevitably, said system tries to bend you over again, drop one of those high priced scumbag family practice attorneys upon them.

Call this taking the Delayed Clausewitz approach.

Short run, you and the girls appeared screwed regardless. But you might be able to strategize to shorted the period of screwing to something shorter than "until their majority".

Save your nickels, then go for the take-no-prisoners nuclear option.

Just a thought.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Formo
12 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Yeah, I know it's a long time. And you are right in that you are ultimately missing out on time that obviously can NOT be replaced. But just keep in mind that it's never too late. She'll some time come around to find the truth of your situation and then you'll be able to generate that much more memories.

Hopefully Wade's idea is somewhat of an option for you. That way you'd be able to speed up the process.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
It seems each time I save money, something like this happens where I have to dip into it to make ends meet. The more I get ahead, the more they put me behind. It's frustrating and disappointing.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
Wow, so child support gets back to me and they calculated my salary as being $16k MORE than I actually make. And they don't see a problem with this. Talk about taking the fight out of the dog... unreal.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago
The courts/family services/arbitration boards all think the dad's are the scum of he earth. They are all rotten, lying, d!cks who would steal the food right out of their own children's mouths and toss it to the dogs. Then backhand the kid for complaining. They will never change their opinion. Nor try to reform the system.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
24m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

30m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

31m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

32m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

34m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

38m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.