buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
To my Packer friends,

My great nephew(who is 2 years old)was just diagnosed with Burkett's lymphoma. He has had one surgery already and the doctors hope they removed all the cancer.

They are running tests and setting up a schedule for chemo and such tonight.

His dad(my neice married him) is a huge Bears fan, and we of course go at it in a very fun way every year.

I have posted a link below where you can go to sign Jacksons guest list and post a comment.

I would deeply appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to let them know that The Packer nation is behind them.

Thanks again...here is the link

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacksonschneider1 
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Pack93z
14 years ago
Come on Packer fans.. lend your keyboard for a few moments to drop a little note on this little guys page.. I am sure his family could use all the kind words through this.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Rockmolder
14 years ago
I tried, I really did, but I don't know what to put down there. I'll give it another couple of hours of thinking, but I will sign that guestbook.
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
Thanks to everyone who has signed Jack's guest book, his father(Jeremy) is a writer for our local paper, and is keeping everybody updated with a journal, I am going to post the link to his journal pieces here just to let everyone know how much it is appreciated.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacksonschneider1/journal 

Here is some updated info: I recieved this morning, the surgical team made their rounds, Jack is going to have his pic line,his bone marrow, and spinal tests today as well as a cat scan, going to be a long day for the little guy, but I am told he is taking it all in stride and putting up the good fight.

Please keep the guest book signings going, I can't tell you how much Jack and family appreciate everyones support.

Thanks again...AW/TD
Pack93z
14 years ago

I tried, I really did, but I don't know what to put down there. I'll give it another couple of hours of thinking, but I will sign that guestbook.

"Rockmolder" wrote:

+1 to you and 4PackGirl for posting.. Jules thinks I didn't see her sneak in and post some kinds words. šŸ˜‰
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Nonstopdrivel
14 years ago
Go here  to add your name to the national bone marrow donor registry. I did so back when I was in the army, and while I've never been contacted to donate, I take pleasure in knowing I may have the opportunity to do so someday.

Be the Match 
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
14 years ago
I signed. This was the first i saw of this thread. SO sorry to hear of this, Buckeye. I Know how hard it must be.
Just hang in there, and know we are pulling for your family!!!
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
Thanks again everyone for all the support. Just thought I would give some updated information on Jacks progress.

Yesterday Jack had a spinal tap, doctors took bone marrow for testing, and if I read right another little piece of bone for testing. He also had a port inserted getting prepared for chemo therapy.

The little guy is getting through this but I think he inherited some of my side of the families tempor, as he got angry as they were preparing him for all the tests, he ripped the tube out of his nose, the doctors later determined that it would be best to just leave it out.

Today at 1pm Jack is scheduled for a Ct and an EKG, we should have some preliminary results tomorrow and full results of all tests on Tuesday.

I have not been able to talk with my Niece and nephew in person as they have been in Columbus and I am stuck in Lima.

I just can't say it enough how much the guestbook signings mean to them, I am so overwhelmed that as I go through the guestbook, that members of this forum keep showing up, thanks for the support it means everything right now.

Everybody is staying positive, and Jack has showed he is a real fighter, thanks again for taking the time to share a few encourageing words.

THIS WEBSITE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!!
Cheesey
14 years ago
The poor little guy doesn't understand what's happening to him. Can't BLAME him for being upset. All he knows is that it hurts.
Someday, he will be able to read all the entries, and he will know that people all over the world were pulling for him!
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
Just a quick update, things are going well, Jack and family got to come home for the holiday weekend, we are having a party for him tomorrow(memorial day).

Jack is scheduled to starte his chemo treatments this coming wednesday and thursday, hopeully he will only have to do a minimum number, time will tell.

The family, with the help of a lot of people like yourselves, are keeping a very positive attitude, thank you all again.

I guess if you want to put it in football terms, we won the first quarter, and are heading into the second with a lot of confidence.

Looking foward to tomorrow, getting together with the whole family, and will keep updating here.
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (27-Jun) : @ochocinco Jayden Reed bitch, learn the fucking name now got damn casual fans šŸ§€
Zero2Cool (26-Jun) : Thanks!
jdlax (26-Jun) : Happy belated Dad Day Kev and all
jdlax (26-Jun) : The Panthers- Canada's team
beast (26-Jun) : And the Hershey Bears for their AHL Championship šŸ† with tons of overtime games
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : Sure getting lot of spam accounts lately.
Martha Careful (25-Jun) : Congratulations to the Florida Panthers in the NHL and U Tenn in the CWS on their championships
Zero2Cool (24-Jun) : He slammed Rodgers for not being married. And said he wants his QB settled down, not single.
wpr (24-Jun) : NOT
wpr (24-Jun) : This is such a relief. I have been so worried that Cowturd, I mean, herd would never approve of Love.
Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Colin Cowherd now approves of Jordan Love.
Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Jordan Love has proposed to his girlfriend Ronika Stone
wpr (22-Jun) : A Packer, Lion and Viking kicker were vying for a job. The bares kicker didn't even qualify.
dfosterf (21-Jun) : Supposedly looked good up to this point in OTA's etc. "Monster Leg" mentioned.
dfosterf (21-Jun) : Packers picked up Lions reject kicker James Turner, the guy they cut to make room for Jake Bates
Mucky Tundra (20-Jun) : And Javon Bullard missing a tackle. Win some lose some apparently
Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Madden 25 trailer opens with Justin Fields returning a kick off hahahaha
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : Packers have released kicker Jack Podlesny.
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : I saw that today. I actually thought he passed away few years ago. 24 time All Star.
Martha Careful (19-Jun) : sad news tonight. Willie Mays passes away. He was the greatest of all time
Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
29-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

27-Jun / Around The NFL / wpr

26-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Jun / Random Babble / earthquake

23-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Jun / Around The NFL / wpr

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

Headlines
Copyright Ā© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comā„¢. All Rights Reserved.