musccy
8 years ago
uffda udfa
8 years ago

This is why people "hyena" you.

You use non sequitors and factually innaccurate statements to constantly cry about how your favorite white players aren't getting enough chances to take over the league.

😢 Waaaaah

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

I didn't read an answer in there, Nerd. When exactly were we "in control" in that game? When? No answer will be forthcoming because it doesn't fit with the fallacy you've created.

My favorite white players? Now, that's the kind of misdirection I wish our offense would run.

Read YOUR post and tell me who here has made factually inaccurate statements? YOU.

Again, what point were we "in control"? I'm dying to read it.

I know your gut told us we were going to win and you wanted the accolades a prediction can bring but I'm sorry the game doesn't back your contention that we were in control. Show me an article out there from a national unbiased source that speaks to how we blew this game. Should be easy for you to link here if they're out there. They aren't. NOBODY thinks the Packers had this game firmly in control and choked it away ala Seattle last year save for maybe you and your gut.

We scored 13 points prior to another MIRACLE last second play. Arizona had 7 at half and we had 6. I'm running permutations like crazy trying to figure out how being down by 1 at half and having our biggest lead of 6 as being "in control". I read your crazy talk for most of this season. Not sure how you keep on keeping on but you do.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

buckeyepackfan
8 years ago

I can't believe how much stupid talk goes on here.
Yes, we lost. But the fact that with all the injuries we were in it till the end shows the heart and backbone our guys have.
I wonder why some of you even bother to watch Packer games.
Arizona is an excellent team.
It's not like we lost to a lousy team.
Did I want a win? Of course.
But let's face it....had the Packers won, then won the NFC title and then lost in the super bowl, the same ones that are whining now would be spreading the same manure they are spreading now.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

On the bright side "The King Spreader" is back and will provide us all with hilarious readings for the next several months!

Sucks that The Packers lost, but there is nothing but improvement in their future!

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
voiceofreason
8 years ago

Blame the Defense;OH MY GOD....😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

We had the ball twice in the 4th with a chance to end the game; juts like last year; just like v SF in 2013.

In 2012, Shields spots us 7-0 lead if Aaron Rodgers plays an MVP first half, does throw stupid INT, SF never runs over us.

In 2011, Aaron Rodgers just sucked.

This is now a pattern!! We will never win a super bowl with Aaron Rodgers at QB!!!!!!!!!!!

He demonstrated numerous times how stupid he can be in crunch time. His play at end of Detroit, Carolina and Minn was outrageous. It the play of a choker. Aaron Rodgers is a choker.

His outrageously stupid plays in the Minn game at crunch time and today I have never seen a more ball-less attempts on 3rd and 5 and 4th and 5 by any QB in my life. Rodgers is a pussy. And the absolute STUPIDITY thinking that someone is gonna fall for a fake spike; something he's put on tape several times in the 2nd half of this season. There are just no words.

Fact is at his worst he's a bad Mark Sanchez; at his best he's now just Jay Cutler. At any time or any game he can look MVP, but he'll NEVER EVER be able to string together a couple of wins against good teams. So we mind as well just move on.

We can cut him and save 6M.

If we trade him, we'd still save 6M; but the other team would get him for 13M next year, the Browns would be a good trade partner maybe we get a 1st and a 3rd.

I'd like to see Hundley do in 2016, what Bridgewater does for Minnesota.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

You are literally insane. Rodgers had a bad regular season by his own high standards. In the playoffs he was amazing. We went to overtime against a team that EVERYONE said we shouldn't be on the same field with. At least your calling for Hundley now instead of Tolzien. Every team in the league would take Rodgers for a 1st and a 3rd. Even if it was just to re-trade him for actual value. Your posts are like delusional fan-fiction.

blank
dhazer
8 years ago

Actually, we lost because our DB's can't catch simple interceptions.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

If they had great hands they would be playing on the other side of the ball 😒

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
8 years ago

I didn't read an answer in there, Nerd. When exactly were we "in control" in that game? When? No answer will be forthcoming because it doesn't fit with the fallacy you've created.

My favorite white players? Now, that's the kind of misdirection I wish our offense would run.

Read YOUR post and tell me who here has made factually inaccurate statements? YOU.

Again, what point were we "in control"? I'm dying to read it.

I know your gut told us we were going to win and you wanted the accolades a prediction can bring but I'm sorry the game doesn't back your contention that we were in control. Show me an article out there from a national unbiased source that speaks to how we blew this game. Should be easy for you to link here if they're out there. They aren't. NOBODY thinks the Packers had this game firmly in control and choked it away ala Seattle last year save for maybe you and your gut.

We scored 13 points prior to another MIRACLE last second play. Arizona had 7 at half and we had 6. I'm running permutations like crazy trying to figure out how being down by 1 at half and having our biggest lead of 6 as being "in control". I read your crazy talk for most of this season. Not sure how you keep on keeping on but you do.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Go back and watch the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Or just keep deluding yourself that Janis is the next Jerry Rice. Whichever.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
8 years ago

You are literally insane. Rodgers had a bad regular season by his own high standards. In the playoffs he was amazing. We went to overtime against a team that EVERYONE said we shouldn't be on the same field with. At least your calling for Hundley now instead of Tolzien. Every team in the league would take Rodgers for a 1st and a 3rd. Even if it was just to re-trade him for actual value. Your posts are like delusional fan-fiction.

Originally Posted by: voiceofreason 

Agreed. Aaron stopped tanking the offense in the playoffs. Took him that first quarter against the REdskins to shake the rust off too.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
68md
8 years ago
We had a sub par season on offense with a OL put together with duct tape.... our QB has some of the strangest mental moments ever and Mike McCarthy had his head up his hinder 13 weeks of the season to boot.

Beyond that it forced your defense to be on the field most times a series or 2 too long. Our LB still can't cover and while our DB are improved and going to be special they are young and prone to mistakes at inopportune moments.

Last note is WR... I stand by my statement a couple weeks back, letting the WR and QB get coached by 1 coach and not getting them 1 on 1 coaching was a SNAFU by MM. Bit us in the ass most of the year.
DarkaneRules
8 years ago
Our defense was killing the cardinals until they realized they could hold.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
uffda udfa
8 years ago

Go back and watch the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Or just keep deluding yourself that Janis is the next Jerry Rice. Whichever.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

So, we were "in control" in the 2nd and 3rd quarters? We were down 7-6 at half but we were "in control" in the 2nd quarter? Delusion, Nerd. You're full on. This team was never close to being in control in this game.

The team scored 13 points before the 2nd hail mary. 13 point lead vs. Arizona unless it was with 2 minutes left wouldn't be an in control thing with their offensive capabilities.

Do you type to convince the readers here or yourself? Even here, I don't think you would find a single soul who would agree that the Packers were "in control" at any point in this game and that blows your big point that we pissed the game away. You can create that all day every day. We know you think the Packers should never ever lose and be 160-0 in regular season under TT.

This team was BRUTAL most of the season. It's a miracle we won a playoff game. It's a miracle we hung with Arizona. CONTROL? ControLOL!!!!

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."