DakotaT
12 years ago

Yep, it is only Joe Paterno that is at fault here. Let us crucify him!!!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Is there some point your making here little boy? Other than Sandusky, Paterno is the next to be persecuted. The other guys were nothing more than patsies to him, or don't you read anything Gunny writes.

And all those stupid fucking kids last night rioting, like Joe is some kind of martyr. There is no honor in this little man and he deserves every bit of the shitstorm coming his way.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Is there some point your making here little boy? Other than Sandusky, Paterno is the next to be persecuted. The other guys were nothing more than patsies to him, or don't you read anything Gunny writes.

And all those stupid fucking kids last night rioting, like Joe is some kind of martyr. There is no honor in this little man and he deserves every bit of the shitstorm coming his way.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You are an ignorant idiot. Sandusky, McQueary, Paterno, etc... don't you read details and facts and think for yourself or do you mindlessly follow whomever attacks the biggest public figure like a cowardly sniveling bitch?

See, I can stoop to your level and do name calling to.

I'll say it again.

McQueary claims to have WITNESSED an elderly man, raping a young boy in the shower ... and he did NOTHING to stop it!
He did not ensure the police were informed of what he viewed!
He immediately ran to a phone, called his father who wrongly said to LEAVE and come to the fathers house. The FATHER should have said "GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE AND GET THE BOY TO THE POLICE!"

You wanna hit below the belt, fine, I can dance too you little prick. What if that was YOUR child getting raped in the shower and McQueary witnessed it and did nothing to stop it, find out who that boy was or bring it to the police? Who would you hold MORE accountable, McQueary or Paterno?

As for the idiots saying Joe Paterno shouldn't have been fired, they are just that, idiots. Paterno and anyone else whom knew should be fired immediately. The only three that I read actually knew something happened were McQueary, Paterno and the university president. All three should be fired. I heard the latter two have been, but have not heard about McQueary as of yet.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
12 years ago
You dumbass, you will never be able to see the forest when all you look at is the trees. I give up on you. Think about it some more. It's still very satisfying to see how incredibly easy it is to get you worked up. BTW Barry Sanders sucks.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

You dumbass, you will never be able to see the forest when all you look at is the trees. I give up on you. Think about it some more. It's still very satisfying to see how incredibly easy it is to get you worked up. BTW Barry Sanders sucks.

lmao. You suck!

McQueary is more at fault than Paterno. I am not absolving Paterno, simply saying McQueary deserves more wrath.

BTW, thanks for not answering my question, you proved my point. =d>
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago

Paterno notified the athletic director, Tim Curley, and a vice president, Gary Schultz.

Paterno is not a target of the criminal investigation, although Curley and Schultz have been charged with failing to report the incident to the authorities.

After meeting Tuesday, Penn State's board of trustees said it would appoint a committee to investigate the ''circumstances'' that resulted in the indictments of Sandusky, Curley and Schultz in the scandal and alleged cover-up.
Sandusky, who retired from Penn State in June 1999, maintained his innocence through his lawyer. Curley has taken a leave of absence and Schultz has decided to step down.

link 
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
12 years ago

You are an ignorant idiot. Sandusky, McQueary, Paterno, etc... don't you read details and facts and think for yourself or do you mindlessly follow whomever attacks the biggest public figure like a cowardly sniveling bitch?

See, I can stoop to your level and do name calling to.

I'll say it again.

McQueary claims to have WITNESSED an elderly man, raping a young boy in the shower ... and he did NOTHING to stop it!
He did not ensure the police were informed of what he viewed!
He immediately ran to a phone, called his father who wrongly said to LEAVE and come to the fathers house. The FATHER should have said "GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE AND GET THE BOY TO THE POLICE!"

You wanna hit below the belt, fine, I can dance too you little prick. What if that was YOUR child getting raped in the shower and McQueary witnessed it and did nothing to stop it, find out who that boy was or bring it to the police? Who would you hold MORE accountable, McQueary or Paterno?

As for the idiots saying Joe Paterno shouldn't have been fired, they are just that, idiots. Paterno and anyone else whom knew should be fired immediately. The only three that I read actually knew something happened were McQueary, Paterno and the university president. All three should be fired. I heard the latter two have been, but have not heard about McQueary as of yet.

You don't understand shit about power do you? Paterno had all the power, therefore called the shots. Yes Zero, your point about the pussy who didn't do anything but call his Daddy is spot on; but that is just a minor point to this whole sickening afair. I'm sure somehow, someway they will deflect blame from poor old righteous JoePa - but I'm not ever buying it. Money squeezes scumbags through the court of reasonable doubt everyday - but thankfully there are still people in the world that can't be bought and still know right from wrong.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

You don't understand shit about power do you? Paterno had all the power, therefore called the shots. Yes Zero, your point about the pussy who didn't do anything but call his Daddy is spot on; but that is just a minor point to this whole sickening afair. I'm sure somehow, someway they will deflect blame from poor old righteous JoePa - but I'm not ever buying it. Money squeezes scumbags through the court of reasonable doubt everyday - but thankfully there are still people in the world that can't be bought and still know right from wrong.

By no means am I saying to deflect blame from Joe Paterno. Not at all.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
12 years ago

By no means am I saying to deflect blame from Joe Paterno. Not at all.

No, you just think there are people more to blame for this than Joe. That is where I am calling you clueless. The rest of this shit is just you grandstanding, you egotistical little whore. [grin1]
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

No, you just think there are people more to blame for this than Joe. That is where I am calling you clueless. The rest of this shit is just you grandstanding, you egotistical little whore. [grin1]

You truly are clueless. I said one person is more to blame, McQueary, whom witnessed the assault.

I'll spell it out for you again, this time, a little slower for your North Dakota education to comprehend.

Sandusky.

McQueary.

Paterno.

Graham Spanier.

The others who knew.

My apologies, spelling is not clear enough for you. Perhaps I try pictures to help you?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Mike McQueary, one of the central figures in the burgeoning child sex abuse scandal at Penn State, will remain receivers coach Saturday when the Nittany Lions play their final home game of the season.

A source told ESPN's Joe Schad that Paterno recalls McQueary "vaguely" referencing "fondling" or "touching" or "horsing around" by Sandusky and a youth. But Paterno never had the understanding that McQueary had witnessed a "sodomy" or "rape".

Source  wrote:

How???
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (12h) : Sure getting lot of spam accounts lately.
Martha Careful (20h) : Congratulations to the Florida Panthers in the NHL and U Tenn in the CWS on their championships
Zero2Cool (24-Jun) : He slammed Rodgers for not being married. And said he wants his QB settled down, not single.
wpr (24-Jun) : NOT
wpr (24-Jun) : This is such a relief. I have been so worried that Cowturd, I mean, herd would never approve of Love.
Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Colin Cowherd now approves of Jordan Love.
Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Jordan Love has proposed to his girlfriend Ronika Stone
wpr (22-Jun) : A Packer, Lion and Viking kicker were vying for a job. The bares kicker didn't even qualify.
dfosterf (21-Jun) : Supposedly looked good up to this point in OTA's etc. "Monster Leg" mentioned.
dfosterf (21-Jun) : Packers picked up Lions reject kicker James Turner, the guy they cut to make room for Jake Bates
Mucky Tundra (20-Jun) : And Javon Bullard missing a tackle. Win some lose some apparently
Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Madden 25 trailer opens with Justin Fields returning a kick off hahahaha
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : Packers have released kicker Jack Podlesny.
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : I saw that today. I actually thought he passed away few years ago. 24 time All Star.
Martha Careful (19-Jun) : sad news tonight. Willie Mays passes away. He was the greatest of all time
Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Jun / Random Babble / earthquake

23-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Jun / Around The NFL / wpr

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.