agopackgo4
13 years ago
Just as long as no one wears one of those throwback jerseys from this year during a game. Those unis are bad luck for everyone involved.
peteralan71
13 years ago

I have to hop around on my "left" foot in a circle for two minutes for the Packers to have a chance at winning. ;)

"Pack93z" wrote:

This just sparked my memory. Was it Desmond Bishop that, following a tackle for loss (possible sack, I can't remember), patted his head with one hand continually while rubbing his belly with the other?
Green Bay: Home of the Green & Gold. And the hunter orange. And the camouflage.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
13 years ago

Put your bratwursts on the grill first and then simmer them in the beer and onions. They come out juicier and better tasting that way. I add some cajun spices I can get down here and they are reeeeealy good.

I used to do it the other way around in the beer and onion first and then the grill. No comparison.

Change up the brats, let everybody slurp a couple of these down with a cold beer. I guarantee a win.

"warhawk" wrote:

My way is better.....throw out the brats and just drink the beer!!!
LOL!
UserPostedImage
ILikeThePackers39
13 years ago
I've had a Favre jersey for years. After the 'divorce' I stopped wearing it and wore an old Hornung jersey, until last year my wife bought me a nice new Woodson home jersey.

I think I wore the Woodson for every game up to the Pats game. After that, I felt like I needed to shake things up, so I dug my old #4 out of the closet and have worn that for the Giants, Bears and Eagles games.

So of course I'm going to have to keep wearing it, even though I'm well aware that my choice of jersey hasn't got a damn thing to do with how the game will go.

At least I'm less superstitious than I was when I played - that was nuts. Shoes, pants, pads, everything had to be put on in the right order, the right way.
blank
aa-rod_is_cool
13 years ago
My cheesehead hat used to be a good luck charm, until my bulldog tore it up/ate it. I was devasted but decided to put the remnants into a walmart bag, an now must rub it to get its good luck. You'd be surprised how much the cheese bag works.
blank
Dulak
13 years ago
some kind of packers gear but I dont think it can be the shirt I wear to bed - since I think I remember us losing some games when I wore that.
go.pack.go.
13 years ago
The Packers are 3-0 when I wear my new Jermichael Finley jersey that I got for Christmas. I wore it the first time for the Giants game, followed by the Bears and Eagles.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
13 years ago

This doesn't date back very far, as I just got my first jersey this year, but I always have to be wearing a Packers jersey during the game. I have a Matthews jersey and a Nitschke jersey. I was having Christmas at my in-laws the day of the Giants game. Everybody was dressed very nicely. I was also dressed nicely until 10 minutes prior to gametime where I changed into my Nitschke jersey. They understood.
Also, maybe not a superstition as much as a preference, but I REALLY don't like watching with other people, with the exception of my brother or dad. Too many distractions, and I think that subconsciously, I feel that if I miss something in the game, the Packers will lose. :)

"peteralan71" wrote:

Hey man, I probably be at BWW's on Saturday wearing a home Matthews jersey and sitting with a bunch of dumbass Steeler fans. Maybe I'll see you there.
UserPostedImage
GermanGilbert
13 years ago
Packers are 3-0 with me not sitting down a single second of the game. Since beginning of the do-or-die games, i was so tremendously nervous, that i couldn't stop walking up and down in my living room. i think i put together some good miles in these games.

so i'll keep up my training sessions during the falcons game and after the super bowl i'm ready for the boston marathon.
blank
RaiderPride
13 years ago
I do not smoke Meth on any day the Packers are playing.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (12h) : Virginia head coach Tony Bennett is retiring
beast (15h) : 9 years in Denver, so he should be used to some snow
Zero2Cool (16h) : 1 of 2 on extra point, 1/1 on FG
Zero2Cool (16h) : That date is the bestest date ever
dfosterf (16h) : September 22 2019
Zero2Cool (16h) : Has McManus kicked at Lambeau Field?
buckeyepackfan (18h) : Didn't think I would have to explain that. Well known Lambeau is a different animal when it comes to kicking fg's
buckeyepackfan (18h) : Narveson NEVER KICKED AT LAMBEAU until he was signed.
packerfanoutwest (17-Oct) : that
packerfanoutwest (17-Oct) : who is this rookie thag never kicked in Lambeau? Pray/Tell!
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : New kicker is pretty damn good under 49
buckeyepackfan (16-Oct) : Gute replaces a rookie K with a veteran career 81% veteran. Neither ever kicked at Lambeau. I guess it's an upgrade.
buckeyepackfan (16-Oct) : Gute rei
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : 10 was taken. 8 was taken.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : And they are correct.
beast (16-Oct) : Packers.com has McManus as jersey #17
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Packers sign K Brandon McManus, release K Brayden Narveson
beast (16-Oct) : I think they should have left gold in the helmet, like a gold circle around the G logo and gold stripe down the middle
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : the whit ehelmets make it worserest
beast (16-Oct) : Is the warning about winter or warning about how ugly the uniforms are?
packerfanoutwest (16-Oct) : Winter Warning Whites are being worn this Sunday
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : MVS released by the Bills
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : We have new kicker
beast (15-Oct) : Patriots sign Packers PS C/OG away, and Packers sign a FA OT to the PS
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Veteran K Brandon McManus worked out for the Packers
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : Does that mean we can get him out of the broadcast booth?
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Tom Brady has been approved by NFL owners to become a limited partner of the Las Vegas Raiders
Martha Careful (15-Oct) : happy birthday Packershome. Thanks for building and managing the site.
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : Getting traded from the Browns as they are currently must feel like being on the last copter out of Saigon
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Browns trading WR Amari Cooper to Bills
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Raiders HC said he might hit the field Week 8. Maye he meant DIFFERENT team field haha
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : There was a report his hamstring was better several days ago
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Jets trying to trade WR Mike Williams
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : Adams hamstring got better in a hurry
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : NFL’s Troy Vincent says that returned kickoffs are at 32%, up from 17% last year.
beast (15-Oct) : 49ers have had two kickers get injured in one week while attempting tackles, first a sprain ankle, second shoulder popped out
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : 49ers are signing former Packers K Anders Carlson to their practice squad
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Davante Adams is ALREADY in the #Jets building following the trade news that just broke, per @DMRussini
wpr (15-Oct) : Thanks beast.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Jets land Davante for 3rd that could be 2nd.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : I really thought they could pull off the upset. I was really wrong lol
beast (15-Oct) : Not our fault that you were the only one to pick Washington
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Cheaters
beast (15-Oct) : Congratulations to beast, macbob and wpr for getting lucky and going 14-0 in pick'em this week!
beast (15-Oct) : Congratulations to beast, macbob and wpr for getting lucky and going 14-0 in pick'em this week!
packerfanoutwest (15-Oct) : another Hail Mary for that bastard
beast (14-Oct) : If Josh Myers is going to miss a lot of time, I'd like the Pack to reach out to the Jags and see how much to get C Mitch Morse
beast (14-Oct) : Texans get one DL back from suspension, but a different one, a starter get a 4 game suspension
wpr (14-Oct) : Love is 2nd in passing TDs. Mayfield 15. Burrow and Love 12.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Love tied for Passing TD's?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
10h / Random Babble / buckeyepackfan

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-Oct / Announcements / wpr

15-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

14-Oct / GameDay Threads / wpr

14-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.