PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago

You might be right about diplomacy; but not sure how much effort has been made. What if we gave him Rodman.

The rest is fanciful delusion. Kill Jung-un and a guy even worse like Pence would takeover.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Or even worse, somebody like Dakota would take over. At least Jung-in is rational in comparison.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
DakotaT
7 years ago

Or even worse, somebody like Dakota would take over. At least Jung-in is rational in comparison.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

And men like you would be the first deported. Intelligent men with ugly hearts and no compassion for the poor. People like you think poor means lazy. Seeya!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Wow, we actually have Yoda with all the answers; now teach us oh great one.

If you knew me, you would know I rarely speak about things I do not know, which is why I sometimes come off like a know it all. I do not have the answers, nor all the answers. The difference between you and me is I understand this about myself and you do not. I refuse to send or argue people down a path of my own bias.

You said how you didn't want a white Christian leadership, right? Because we "hate"(maybe that;s too strong of a word for what you meant, maybe "really dislike" fits what you mean better) certain people?
That's what I got from what you said. We discriminate against certain groups. Am I understanding you wrong?
Maybe you purposely didn't come right out and say it, but it's what you meant I believe.

Correct me and say straight out what you meant, so I can understand you better.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Where do you see a specific religion specified? You don't. You just inferred your religion.

Never, ever will a religious agenda be what any Country needs. Let's stop that thinking immediately. Especially a religion that condemns others for actions that do not harm others, e.g. homosexuality.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

People buy into their religion with great faith, (I admire that), but they neglect to appreciate that their religion is not the ONLY religion. And most feel THEIR religion is more right than any other religion, that is, if they even acknowledge the existence of another religion.

What I said, and I was very clear was "Never, ever will a religious agenda be what any Country needs.". That includes any of the *I believe) 4,200 religions out there. And I singled out ANY religion that condemns others for actions or decisions that do not harm others and I cited an example of homosexuality. If you had done the research and I mean exhausting research on History and religion as I have, you would know some religions are what we would call petty. I used homosexuality because it doesn't need explaining. If I cited an example from a lesser known religion, the point would have been missed. Apparently, it still has been.

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago
DakotaT....I know I don't need to respond. As I know what your answers will be. But please tell me exactly where what I stated was in any way wrong? The immigration thing? Is it wrong to expect anyone that wants to come into this country to live, to follow the laws and rules that our government put forth to protect our citizens? How is THAT wrong? Or asking too much???

And the "tax welfare" thing. Yeah, taxing companies to the hilt, temporarily gaining lots of tax dollars did what? Yup.....caused those very companies to move their operations out of the U.S. to get away from the ridiculous taxing. How has THAT worked out for America? Job losses for our people.

And Obama took care of a lot of businesses with his "Obama care". Forcing them to cut jobs, or leave or go out of business. THAT really worked, hey?
And the "war machine".
As I have stated before, we NEED a strong military to PREVENT wack jobs like North Korea from launching an attack, and to protect US! The reason I keep a loaded gun in the house is in CASE someone tries to break in. Need it once and not have it, and see what it gets you. I let people KNOW that I will defend my family, so they know they will meet serious resistance if they try anything. I hope I NEVER have to use it. But if I do, I will do what I have to, to protect myself and my family.

And the whole "scare tactics" was already shown.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago
Well, I made my points here , with reasons , not just regurgitating what any political party said.
So I'll just let it go.
I also don't hate anyone here. Even if they don't agree with me.
That's what makes this country great. We can disagree and still care about each other.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

If you knew me, you would know I rarely speak about things I do not know, which is why I sometimes come off like a know it all. I do not have the answers, nor all the answers. The difference between you and me is I understand this about myself and you do not. I refuse to send or argue people down a path of my own bias.

People buy into their religion with great faith, (I admire that), but they neglect to appreciate that their religion is not the ONLY religion. And most feel THEIR religion is more right than any other religion, that is, if they even acknowledge the existence of another religion.

Every argument that anyone has ever offered is littered with Bias. It is impossible to avoid. You are so biased that you don't think you have biases; this is the most arrogant and dangerous thinking that exists.

You even provide an example about how people buy into religion with neglect; and sure many do. But, this statement is actually a refection of how you come to your beliefs. Most thinking "religious" people understand what "faith" is; believing in something without proof. By definition a thinking person understands that what he believes has a chance not to be correct.

We both argue "down paths of our own bias;" the difference is I recognize and announce my bias; I work to rationally and factually overcome my bias and layout my support and authority. The person who says, "you're biased, therefore you're wrong;" sets forth an egocentric childish little bitch argument designed to discredit, this is a logic error [ad hominem] and they are offered because the person is not being nice and realizes he cant set forth a rational argument to support his belief an is avoiding having their biases. The better and more polite behavior is just to STFU or offer an unsupported opinion without criticizing others.

I have all the facts of the tax plan presented by Trump; of his "Monuments PO;" of his health care bill; of his cabinet appointments. This shows he has no intention of raising the proportionate share of taxes for the rich; providing affordable healthcare for all; not taking us to war; protecting the environment or "draining the swamp." You got alternate facts present them don't be a little bitch.

When we talk about missiles strikes, I say, this group said x, this one said y, we'll get to the bottom of it. Here I dont have all the facts...and it is expressed in the writing now isnt it?

The I ask you Z2C, to provide a few things that Trump is doing that show he's entitled to benefit of the doubt. And you are so despicably biased you cant think of one thing; but you hold on to your opinion he's entitled to more time.

The tax plan is a perfect example of how stupid Trump supporters are. Trump's "tax plan" is just a one page snippet of ideas. It could have been drawn up by any high school kid in the nation. It is the most outrageously remedial/childish document ever foisted on the People disguised as a "tax plan." And it has ZERO chance of ever becoming law in it present form.

As a result, Trump could have written in the tax plan "that of the first 50K people make, there will be no income tax." Then we could debate if he means it; and Trump supporters could hold onto this. I would think of it as an obvious lie; but wouldn't think less of the trump supporter for believing it.

But, trump didn;t even make an attempt at trickery or pretense; trump tells his supporters flat out, "sorry chump, I lied to you...but I know you'll still support me even if I killed someone on 5th avenue." He did the same thing with AHC. And even though trump tells you; "you area a piece of shit, what you feel and believe means nothing to me, I duped you dumbasses, hahahahha." You still support him. Anyone making under 300K per year that supports trump is just STUPID, now that you see what his intentions are that he is not disguising at all! He is so bold about his disrespect for his supports; they are NUTS!

Hey Trump supporters; I can still get you into Trump University!!! Enrollment is now $10.00/yr; but you can only get in if you pay me $500.00. But, this one time $500 payment entitles you to a free gift of $500.00 worth of Trump Steaks.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Every argument that anyone has ever offered is littered with Bias.It is impossible to avoid.

This is where I step out because you refuse to understand the facts.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

Every argument that anyone has ever offered is littered with Bias. It is impossible to avoid. You are so biased that you don't think you have biases; this is the most arrogant and dangerous thinking that exists.

You even provide an example about how people buy into religion with neglect; and sure many do. But, this statement is actually a refection of how you come to your beliefs. Most thinking "religious" people understand what "faith" is; believing in something without proof. By definition a thinking person understands that what he believes has a chance not to be correct.

We both argue "down paths of our own bias;" the difference is I recognize and announce my bias; I work to rationally and factually overcome my bias and layout my support and authority. The person who says, "you're biased, therefore you're wrong;" sets forth an egocentric childish little bitch argument designed to discredit, this is a logic error [ad hominem] and they are offered because the person is not being nice and realizes he cant set forth a rational argument to support his belief an is avoiding having their biases. The better and more polite behavior is just to STFU or offer an unsupported opinion without criticizing others.

I have all the facts of the tax plan presented by Trump; of his "Monuments PO;" of his health care bill; of his cabinet appointments. This shows he has no intention of raising the proportionate share of taxes for the rich; providing affordable healthcare for all; not taking us to war; protecting the environment or "draining the swamp." You got alternate facts present them don't be a little bitch.

When we talk about missiles strikes, I say, this group said x, this one said y, we'll get to the bottom of it. Here I dont have all the facts...and it is expressed in the writing now isnt it?

The I ask you Z2C, to provide a few things that Trump is doing that show he's entitled to benefit of the doubt. And you are so despicably biased you cant think of one thing; but you hold on to your opinion he's entitled to more time.

The tax plan is a perfect example of how stupid Trump supporters are. Trump's "tax plan" is just a one page snippet of ideas. It could have been drawn up by any high school kid in the nation. It is the most outrageously remedial/childish document ever foisted on the People disguised as a "tax plan." And it has ZERO chance of ever becoming law in it present form.

As a result, Trump could have written in the tax plan "that of the first 50K people make, there will be no income tax." Then we could debate if he means it; and Trump supporters could hold onto this. I would think of it as an obvious lie; but wouldn't think less of the trump supporter for believing it.

But, trump didn;t even make an attempt at trickery or pretense; trump tells his supporters flat out, "sorry chump, I lied to you...but I know you'll still support me even if I killed someone on 5th avenue." He did the same thing with AHC. And even though trump tells you; "you area a piece of shit, what you feel and believe means nothing to me, I duped you dumbasses, hahahahha." You still support him. Anyone making under 300K per year that supports trump is just STUPID, now that you see what his intentions are that he is not disguising at all! He is so bold about his disrespect for his supports; they are NUTS!

Hey Trump supporters; I can still get you into Trump University!!! Enrollment is now $10.00/yr; but you can only get in if you pay me $500.00. But, this one time $500 payment entitles you to a free gift of $500.00 worth of Trump Steaks.

Well, you certainly are entitled to read the first sentence and purport to believe someone doesn't have the facts; but you missed the second sentence:

"You are so biased that you don't think you have biases; this is the most arrogant and dangerous thinking that exists."

You say I dont understand the facts; facts that you've never presented. Weird thing to say, but I guess it is 100% true. Clearly, you're "step[ping] out" of the conversation is the appropriate thing, now can you keep your promise? LOL
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

DakotaT....I know I don't need to respond. As I know what your answers will be. But please tell me exactly where what I stated was in any way wrong? The immigration thing? Is it wrong to expect anyone that wants to come into this country to live, to follow the laws and rules that our government put forth to protect our citizens? How is THAT wrong? Or asking too much???

And the "tax welfare" thing. Yeah, taxing companies to the hilt, temporarily gaining lots of tax dollars did what? Yup.....caused those very companies to move their operations out of the U.S. to get away from the ridiculous taxing. How has THAT worked out for America? Job losses for our people.

And Obama took care of a lot of businesses with his "Obama care". Forcing them to cut jobs, or leave or go out of business. THAT really worked, hey?
And the "war machine".
As I have stated before, we NEED a strong military to PREVENT wack jobs like North Korea from launching an attack, and to protect US! The reason I keep a loaded gun in the house is in CASE someone tries to break in. Need it once and not have it, and see what it gets you. I let people KNOW that I will defend my family, so they know they will meet serious resistance if they try anything. I hope I NEVER have to use it. But if I do, I will do what I have to, to protect myself and my family.

And the whole "scare tactics" was already shown.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

You watch fox news!!!!

Immigrants don't commit crimes in anywhere near the level of non immigrants. You're fear of immigrants is a result of proganda!!! Also, in the alw there is a thing called "waiver." A condo association passes a law that you can only have 1 pet; a person has 2; then another; then another; then etc. Person x gets 2 pets and a board-member has a squabble and tries to enforce the law. YOU CANT! The Association can reestablish enforcement; but those with 2 pets get to keep them, when one dies it cannot be replaced.

We have had an open southern border with just enough enforcement so that only the motivated will come for dozens of years. This was done with forethought and purpose; because many businesses needed workers to do jobs that "Americans" wouldn't do or or wouldn't cheap enough.

So under this revised contract these workers come to US; establish a life[Citizens are born to them; they pay taxes, follow the law; join the military; pay into Social security]. Now some Orange racist Pumkin head with a bad haircut; suddenly wants to undo the contract and want to put all of them out, and this is okay? This is not a conservative,or liberal issue issue; it is pure RACISM! At the heart of the KKK's creed was "christianity." This alt movement/Christian white militant movement that has gripped the Whitehouse is a reinvented KKK, nothing more. The new VOICE program was exact same program instituted by Nazi's to disparage Jews; wait I thought government was supposed to be smaller!

American jobs dont leave because of higher taxes; they leave because the environment and workers in other places can be exploited. Ya know like Inanka making profit off her coolly $60/ week labor in China; a nasty exploiting fraud like her daddy. Trumps says buy American, well ahh errr unless its a Trump family venture!!!! What'd Trump say, "I could kill someone on 5th avenue and my dumbass lemmings would follow?"

N. Korea is no threat to US. And whatever threat they will be; they are 1000X more a threat to China, japan, etc. We'll have hours to knock out their missiles [if they ever develop the capability]; China seconds. If China thinks we will cause N. Korea to strike; they will intervene against the US. If they cash in all their US bonds; we will need to inflate our currency and it will destroy our economy. Or they could send one Nuke to Green Bay as I suggested earlier as a "measured response" to our hostile and antagonistic behavior.

Because we deployed THAAD systems in S. Korea; China is pissed. They have cut off all tourism to S. Korea and warned the US to stop the build it. The US better listen or China will act; and it wont be pretty.

We need to listen to China and negotiate not try to use "Trumpish leverage"[Take .30c on dollar or I'll just file bankrupcy]. He NEVER bargains from a position of mutual respect and Xi no doubt thinks of him like I do: a orange buffoon. We need to try real diplomacy. Only a dumbass thinks force and threats will work.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Well, you certainly are entitled to read the first sentence and purport to believe someone doesn't have the facts; but you missed the second sentence:

"You are so biased that you don't think you have biases; this is the most arrogant and dangerous thinking that exists."

You say I dont understand the facts; facts that you've never presented. Weird thing to say, but I guess it is 100% true. Clearly, you're "step[ping] out" of the conversation is the appropriate thing, now can you keep your promise? LOL

I have presented my facts. You simply do not read to understand, but instead read to reply. This failure in communication and comprehension has you believing I am talking about political facts.

I don't argue politics. I cited my reasoning why earlier in this very thread. Maybe you need an image to comprehend the facts of the matter here. Connect the dots and understand I am not stupid enough to argue politics with people who think they know everything. You don't. So why continue being assholes on the internet and getting all bent out of shape as if you know something others don't? It's mind boggling to me and now I feel an ounce more stupid for spending 30 seconds typing this when you still do not have any clue at all will continue thinking this is about politics. lol what a joke

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage