Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago
Look for Ted to only draft players with deferments!

And even if no Russian troops or advisors troops were killed; Trump has created another 100K terrorists! Anyone who supports this Cheetoh-colored douche-bag with the vocabulary and mentality of a 5 yr old is simply beyond help!
Cheesey
7 years ago
Yeah....he should just ignore the animals who used nerve gas on men, women and children.
Did you see the video of the victims?

Yeah....easier to attack the guy that had the guts to actually DO something to deter the scumbags that think it's ok to do that kind of thing.
Do nothing....show the creeps that there are no consequences for their actions.
THAT will deter them, right???

Barfarn, your line of thinking is why so many people are repeat offenders today. No consequences for a persons actions shows them that they can do whatever they want with no worries.

I guess I'm just "beyond help" in your eyes.
If Obama was still in office, he'd just make a pretty speech condemning their actions, but not actually DO anything about it.
You know....the typical liberal reaction to a travesty.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
At least Barfarn is consistent in being wrong.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Cheesey
7 years ago
Barfarn said:"Trump has created another 100K terrorists!"
OK....so what is the alternative? IGNORE them and they will go away?
How has THAT worked out so far???

UserPostedImage
dhazer
7 years ago
I was just thinking the other day about a few things. Since Trump has taken over the economy has gone way up, he has brought back thousands of jobs. But then there was something that made me wonder. Obama always had excuses for Isis after all him and Hillary created Isis. But there were getting to be alot of so called Isis attacks in the US under Obama, now it has been very quiet. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm. Also it also got me thinking about the police killings, I haven't seen anything since Trump took over, and to go along with that I haven't seen anything from the BLM and there riots oops excuse me their protests and trips to the white house. Boy that really makes one go hmmmmmm. Could these all have been stuff created by the great almighty Obama?

Btw i am glad the US got a president with some balls and will put fear back into these little countries.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

I was just thinking the other day about a few things. Since Trump has taken over the economy has gone way up, he has brought back thousands of jobs. But then there was something that made me wonder. Obama always had excuses for Isis after all him and Hillary created Isis. But there were getting to be alot of so called Isis attacks in the US under Obama, now it has been very quiet. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm. Also it also got me thinking about the police killings, I haven't seen anything since Trump took over, and to go along with that I haven't seen anything from the BLM and there riots oops excuse me their protests and trips to the white house. Boy that really makes one go hmmmmmm. Could these all have been stuff created by the great almighty Obama?

Btw i am glad the US got a president with some balls and will put fear back into these little countries.

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

There have been a few fatalities since the first of the year. They simply are not publicized.

Officer Down Memorial Page 

Most of the officer shootings will be attributed to gang members doing their thing but some of the same attitude will be there even if these are isolated events.

What I find interesting is there are 3 deaths attributed to 9-11. Cancer caused by carcinogens released into the air when the towers fell. All these First Responders should be included in the 9-11 fatality totals.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
7 years ago
Even if retaliating against Syria was the "right" thing to do (debatable, as attacking one airport or base won't do much of anything if that's all that happens), it does undoubtedly contribute to perpetuating the IDEA of fighting against the "evil" force of the United States. We can't possibly bomb or fight our way out of the IDEA. It will perpetuate itself iteratively indefinitely. Military approaches are an important component of the "war against terror," but they won't be enough. For every terrorist killed, another will take their place. For every Al Qaeda group that is "destroyed", there will be another ISIS formed, and so on. It's a rock and hard place approach. How many wars will we be involved in? The entire middle east? Do they ever end? How many of our sons and daughters will be killed? How many untold trillions will be spent while other domestic budgets are continually cut? What is the end game?
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
this was a very measured attack, it wasn't intended for massive casualties. It was to make a statement. We could have attacked without notifying Russia, if we had the results and casualties would have been far worse. We gave them time to "prepare", but still make the statement that Obama is no longer commander in chief and our response is no longer going to be the same as it has been. the ball is now on the other side of the net and we shall see how they volley. I don't for see any future "attacks" form us being this low impact

It was extremely low risk and low cost.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Cheesey
7 years ago
It's true....we can't fight our way out of an idea.
But does that mean we should just sit back and do nothing?
That hasn't worked so far, has it?
Do nothing, and the terrorist people know we are weak. That sets us up for more attacks in the United States, and around the world. You can't beat terrorists. You can just try to lower their numbers by attacking them at every opportunity. Let them know we won't go down without one hell of a fight.
To do nothing DOES nothing.
You can't beat people that count their own deaths as some kind of a victory. You can't reason with animals like that. You can't make deals with animals like that. All you can do is punch them in the mouth every chance you can.
Let them know WHO they are dealing with. All you can do to stop them is to kill them.
It's sad that that is the way it is, but that IS the way it is.
They are pure EVIL. Satan is their leader.
Anyone that thinks it's just great to drop chemical weapons on children deserves no mercy in my book.
And I'm NOT a "war monger". I HATE war. But sometimes there is no alternative but to fight for what is right.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

this was a very measured attack, it wasn't intended for massive casualties. It was to make a statement. We could have attacked without notifying Russia, if we had the results and casualties would have been far worse. We gave them time to "prepare", but still make the statement that Obama is no longer commander in chief and our response is no longer going to be the same as it has been. the ball is now on the other side of the net and we shall see how they volley. I don't for see any future "attacks" form us being this low impact

It was extremely low risk and low cost.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

8 more people were killed, 3 were children, and it is as if you're playing with army men on your bed.

Americans are so soft, so remote from what is happening and lacking any empathy; it is really an embarrassment. Please imagine Assad bombing the piss out of a strategic target near your town and 8 of your townspeople, 3 children, are killed maybe a loved one, neighbor, friend and/or coworker is killed or maimed. You tune into UN radio and they talk about how "measured" Assad's response was. Now, you have the power to retaliate, whatchya gonna do?

The first thing you do is stop watching Fox News; that shit will mess you up. LOL

And Trump didn't ask permission; he told Russia what he was gonna do. What would you do, if you were Russia? Know your place and be seen as Trump's little bitch?

It's not like with your army men where the green ones kill the gray ones and the gray say, "no mas." It's just like being a GM, ya cant just go get Richard Sherman on your terms; there are OTHERS that factor.

Now let's see how your measured response is working 3 days in:

Explain to me how this strike helps the Syrian People; what was accomplished? We didn’t take out the Sarin. We could have; but chose not to. The base was operational within hours of the strike. They left their oldest planes to be destroyed, which will be soon replaced with Mig-35s. But, Trump did accomplish the killing of 3 MORE children with his missile strike.

Do any of you know what the Syrian planes were doing that were flying from the base we struck on the very next day? Any of you? Here’s some help. 24 airstrikes on Khan Sheikhoun on Saturday, 24! Assad must be really scared and intimidated by the Cheetoh colored-Trump. Any of you experts in world affairs know this? Fox News dont talk about reality, why is that?

And for good measure on Saturday and Sunday Asaad dropped phosphorus bombs in Hama and in Idlib Russian planes dropped thermite [though some are now saying it was Phosphorus].

And Russia is responding. From the Black sea the Admiral Grigorovich that can fire curise missles has arrived and a battle group from Kaliningrad [that includes 2 Steregushchiy-class corvettes] will be off the coast of Syria in a day or 2. Per the Kremlin with orders to strike any ship that fires on Syria.

Okay, you made your statement, according to PFWT. They dropped Chem weapons in at least 2 places the next day. They are escalating! Now it's your move Mr. Heir Twitler Cheetoh!

I mean, is Assad even that bad; here’s what Mr. Cheetoh has recently done:

April 4th Iraqi/US air strike killed 20 civilians including children in West Mosel
April 5th 25 civilians killed across several airstrikes in various neighborhoods of West Mosel
In Al-Anbar Province 8 Civilians, 4 being children,were killed
In a Village NW of Mosul airstrikes killed up to 40 civilians

On March 11 in western Yeman a Saudi [US Coalition] airstrike killed 22 Civilians and wounded 20 others; but we supposedly got 6 rebels. USA, USA, USA, USA!

Early last week US-led coalition force dropped leaflets in Raqqa [Syria] instructing civilians that staying hear the Euphrates would be safe and on April 8 a US led airstrike killed at least 21 civilians including a mother and her 6 kids trying to cross the river. The same day, in village of Hneida at least 154 civilians, including 4 children were killed in another US coalition led airstrike. Now true, we are not using Serin; but is killing with barrel bombs okay, so long as we don't use serin?