MintBaconDrivel
7 years ago
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature.

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 9 - 6 )
[list]Total Offense = 10th
Passing Offense = 8th
Rushing Offense = 20th

Total Defense = 20th
Passing Defense = 29th
Rushing Defense = 9th

Points For = 26.7 (6th)
Points Against = 24.3 (23rd)[/list]

UserPostedImage
Detroit Lions ( 9 - 6 )
[list]Total Offense = 23rd
Passing Offense = 14th
Rushing Offense = 30th

Total Defense = 15th
Passing Defense = 16th
Rushing Defense = 17th

Points For = 21.5 (21st)
Points Against = 21.8 (13th)[/list]
Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
Using Zero rankings, Lions are 23rd and Packers are 13th overall through 15 games.

Same rankings over last four games.
Lions are 28th overall, 20th in offense and 28th in defense.
Packers are 3rd overall, 1st in offense and 16th in defense.

Aaron Rodgers has played the Lions in Detroit six times and is 5 wins and 1 loss over those six games.

Lions have lost their last two games by 11 and 21 points.
Packers have won their last two games by 3 and 12 points.

All said and done ...

Lions 32
Packers 15

Lions get revenge on the Hail Mary game by winning the division in the same building.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
7 years ago
This game isn't gonna be a piece of cake like the Vikings and Bears. Detroit plays tough at home. Stafford has stepped up since losing Megatron.

These guys can play. They deserve to be where we are.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
DarkaneRules
7 years ago
Expecting a high scoring game and a lot of nervous energy from myself.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
luigis
7 years ago
What happens when two irresisitible forces meet very movable objects?

It seems we are headed for a 45-42 game or something like that. For some reason our games against the Lions tend to finish 9-3 or 10-3 in the last years, maybe both teams know each other too well...

So between history and present I think I settle for a normal(ish) score like 23-17 or so....

I think that if we play very aggressive football Rodgers is less prone to mistakes than Stafford, so we can win this thing. If we play conservative football the Lions are experts in comebacks and we can have a nasty 4th quarter surprise. We have to keep going for everything even if ahead by 2TDs, the Lions always attempt some sort of comeback.

I know Mike McCarthy will get the gameplan all wrong and I know our secondary is a disaster, if the offense is hot then I predict we will be ahead, play conservative and the Lions will win in the 4th quarter in some form of epic comeback. People will remember Rodgers had 30 seconds or so to win/tie the game and nobody will remember we just gave up attacking and went for our trademark soft zone defense in the 4th quarter....
Luis
TheKanataThrilla
7 years ago
I just hope if we come out with a huge lead like Chicago and Minny that we don't do that stupid prevent crap in the second half. If anything Matt Stafford has proved he can bring his team back and pull out a late win.

Edit: Hahaha Luis our minds went to the same place.
Cheesey
7 years ago
I just want a win.
Detroit played well in the first half last night, then got it handed to them.
My hope is, that they are feeling down and depressed over their showing, and that it carries over to Sunday night.
I hope.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

For some reason our games against the Lions tend to finish 9-3 or 10-3 in the last years, maybe both teams know each other too well...

Originally Posted by: luigis 

What? lol

Packers vs Lions in the last years...

W 45-41
W 24-20
W 27-20
W 22-9
L 10-40
L 7-19
W 30-20
L 16-18
W 27-23
W 34-27

UserPostedImage
luigis
7 years ago

What? lol

Packers vs Lions in the last years...

W 45-41
W 24-20
W 27-20
W 22-9
L 10-40
L 7-19
W 30-20
L 16-18
W 27-23
W 34-27

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

You are right, it was 2010 the 7-3 year.
Luis
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

You are right, it was 2010 the 7-3 year.

Originally Posted by: luigis 

Sure does seem we have a lot of close games with the Lions though, doesn't it? Majority of the more recent games seem to be within a score or two.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Mucky Tundra (10h) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
    Mucky Tundra (10h) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
    Zero2Cool (11h) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
    Zero2Cool (11h) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
    packerfanoutwest (12h) : Love is overrated
    dhazer (12h) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
    Mucky Tundra (13h) : The entire defense might as well be OUT
    Zero2Cool (16h) : Jaire is OUT
    Zero2Cool (17h) : Love, for sure.
    dhazer (17h) : thats what i am thinking JJ is going off against Stokes
    dfosterf (17h) : Sam Darnold this week, imo
    dhazer (17h) : Fantasy advice Love or Darnold with no packer cbs
    Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Bonkers Georiga-Bama game
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire and Valentine probably both out.
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Packers have elevated CBs Kamal Hadden and Robert Rochell for tomorrow's game.
    packerfanoutwest (28-Sep) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
    Zero2Cool (28-Sep) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
    Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
    Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
    Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
    Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
    Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
    bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
    Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
    Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
    Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
    Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
    Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
    Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
    Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
    Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
    Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
    Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
    Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
    Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
    Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
    Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
    Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
    Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
    Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
    buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
    Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
    Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
    Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
    hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
    Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
    Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
    Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

29-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

29-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

28-Sep / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.