Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago
WPR had a question and it remains unanswered.

I didn't get a chance to find out because I was driving back from Minneapolis when the game started. So I missed the first quarter as well.

What was the crowd's reaction when Harris stepped out.

I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
dfosterf
12 years ago

Time to quit. Do you really need the money enough that you work on Sunday? I'd just tell them it's religious reasons. Heck, it's the Packers. That's religious enough for me.

There's a David Allen Coe song that says it all. You probably know which one I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

...Bitch is I deal with people with "fun" problems to solve, and I like solving those problems... plus I'm a "know it all asshole", so the job is dead-center in my wheel-house. Definitely serious working knowledge of the over 10,000 products in "my" department. Goofy thing to be proud of, but acknowledged by my contemporaries as knowing what the fuck I'm talking about, including giving tutorials about various shit to fellow associates that have been there for over a decade. (LIFE/homeownership/cheapness regarding contractors/landscapers/flipping properties-- redneck-shit)

imo
Nonstopdrivel intellect with Dakota T real-world redneck proclivities. (Think outdoor power tools here) Plus, I was well-taught as an 18 year old snot-nose Marine that if we are told by higher authority to shovel shit, each and every one of us will become the absolute best shit-shovelers on this planet, period, end of story. I like to roll like that.
Perfect lawn/garden/seasonal associate at Home Depot, lol. I am an expert at everything from cinder-blocks to feather-dusters, with John Deere and Christmas trees thrown into the mix to boot 😝 So that's the long version that says I like the job, plus like to bitch about it, but you probably already knew that. [palm] Dick-licker Nick shamed me into getting a job, then disappeared. I hope Vikesrule is well so that I can kick his squid - ass.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago

WPR had a question and it remains unanswered.

I didn't get a chance to find out because I was driving back from Minneapolis when the game started. So I missed the first quarter as well.

What was the crowd's reaction when Harris stepped out.

Originally Posted by: Dexter_Sinister 

My guess is that there was no an overwhelming response for Al. There were some who applauded him and others who didn't realize he was there. More where still trying to get to their seats after coming through security.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
12 years ago
I wanted to hear the answer to WPR's question too. Too bad nobody knows.

Foster gets a slapnuts though for his work ethic. Foster - love that attitude about shoveling shit. This country would be so much better off if even 10% of the population had that attitude. I currently work in a software start-up. If you can't pull your own weight, you get fired. I love that. Sick of doing other people's crap.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Yerko
12 years ago

I missed most of the first half. How did the crowd react?

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I was in the stadium 45 minutes before game time and I don't recall any type of standing-o or cheering for Al Harris. He didn't take the field by himself or anything either so it was all kinda blah. I was kind of looking forward to standing up for him but there was never an opportunity.

If you'd like to count Jordy Nelson's 93 yard touchdown as a standing-o for Al Harris, we can do that =d>

On a serious note, it was really cool to see him playing. I was watching him play against Jordy and he was really trying to press him on some plays. It's too bad he plays for a team like the Rams.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago

Everyone should just stand and cheer the man when he comes home this week.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

I can't say for certain if he received any love before the start of the game. Everyone stood and cheered for him on Jordy's TD. [grin1]

EDIT- Gforce you beat me to it. Darn work. I had to answer the phone.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5h) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (7h) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (7h) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (9h) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (10h) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Or so I thought I did. lol
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : I had Colts for few days to throw everyone off. At 11am or so, I changed it to Packers.
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : You know if you didn't say anything you probably could have changed it and no one would have noticed ;)
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Vikings over the 49ers, Bucs over the Lions
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : lol awesome. my pick for Packers didn't go through. sweet
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Packers defense has 6 Takeaways in two games.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : nah
Martha Careful (15-Sep) : I think I've been booted out of the chat room
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jordan Love has his left leg wrapped in a sleeve as he stands on the sidelines during National Anthem.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jaire Alexander, Eric Wilson and Elgton Jenkins are the Packers’ team captains today against the Colts.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Looks like Sean Rhyan will start at right guard, based on the early warm-ups.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : No surprise, Love inactive
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Inactives: 10 QB Jordan Love 27 S Kitan Oladapo 57 DL Brenton Cox Jr. 73 T Andre Dillard 79 T Travis Glover 96 DL Colby Wooden
Martha Careful (14-Sep) : Wisconsin football stinks. OL good, Pauling good. all else MEH
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Jordan Love downgraded to doubtful for tomorrow's game
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Sean Clifford just got called up. No Love tomorrow. No shock either.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

18-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

16-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

16-Sep / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.