beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2 years ago
Beast's too early 53 man roster prediction for 2022 season.

I start off with the PUP and Suspensions list, as far as I know, we don't have any suspended players (yet), but OL Jenkins, TE Tonyan and RB Hill did get serious injuries late in the season. But I have Tonyan and Hill making it back for training camp, though maybe not 100% yet and Jenkins starting the season off on the PUP.

PUP (1)[list=1]
  • OL Jenkins[/list]
  • OFFENSE (25)
    QB: [list=1]
  • Rodgers
  • Love
  • Only room for 2 QBs, but they attempt to get Benkert on the PS again.[/list] RB: [list=1]
  • Jones
  • Dillon
  • Taylor
  • I'm just not sure if RB Hill will be 100% yet and Taylor will have an entire offseason to improve, while they try to get RB Hill on the PS[/list]WR: [list=1]
  • Cobb
  • Lazard
  • Watkins
  • Rodgers
  • Watson
  • Doubs
  • Baring an injury or horrible play, there six seem very likely to make it. If I had one more offensive spot, WR Toure would of made this list, and there is still the chance he could beat out an OL or TE or there could potentially be an injury that opens up another spot.[/list]TE: [list=1]
  • Tonyan
  • Lewis
  • Deguara
  • Davis
  • Dafney
  • I'm not sure if Tonyan will be 100% by week 1, but he's close enough that he's practicing and makes the roster, while they keep lots of TE depth for STs and offensive versatility. So I'm going heavy at TE for Tonyan injury, depth and versatility. Plus TEs might have to do some work in the receiving game while the young WRs learn and grow.[/list]OL: [list=1]
  • Bakhtiari
  • Runyan
  • Myers
  • Newman
  • Nijman
  • Rhyan
  • Tom
  • Van Lanen
  • Walker
  • When Thompson drafted 3 OL and all three made the 53 man roster, he'd keep 10 OL and that's a possibility. But I went with 9 as I'm not a huge fan of Hanson and I felt like he was mainly kept last year as they attempted to get Runyan to be able to snap the ball and be an emergency Center candidate and that didn't work out well. But now with Tom (a former starting Center), the Packers have a back-up. Though I feel like Hanson very well could still be in play for a spot battling with Van Lanen and Walker for the last two spots. Though I feel like Hanson is only a Center, where Van Lanen and Walker can be OT and OG back-ups, though the Packers might decide they want a 3rd Center over a 4th (or worse) RT back-up.[/list]DEFENSE (25)DL: [list=1]
  • Clark
  • Lowry
  • Reed
  • Wyatt[*]Slaton[*]Heflin
  • I'm not sure that the Packers go with a 6th DL, ideally with them playing mostly 4 man fronts with 2 DL, I think 5 DL is ideal, but they don't have enough talent at DB and they went with 6 in 2019 and 2021 (Barry's only year with the team). Plus Lowry and Reed are in contract years, so keep the depth as they might be stepping up into bigger roles next year[/list]OLB:[list=1][*]Gary[*]Smith[*]Ramsey[*]Enagbare[*]GaleaiThe last spot was hard to decide but Ramsey seemed to be the clear guy behind Gary before he got injured in the offseason last year, Enagbare is a 5th round draft pick, and Galeai, while added late, seemed to start getting more playing time than Garvin at the end of the year, including more ST snaps[/list]ILB: [list=1][*]Campbell[*]Walker[*]Barnes[*]McDuffieThe Packers have been keeping 5 ILBers the last two years, but I can honestly see them going with four this year, especially if you count S/LB Carpenter as a S. McDuffie and Summers were very hard calls because they have so many ST snaps, and I could honestly see them both released if you count Carpenter as a LB. But I didn't like the DB depth enough to make the transition.[/list]CB: [list=1][*]Alexander[*]Stokes[*]Douglas[*]Jean-Charles[*]Ento[*]NixonWell CB depth drops off a deep cliff. I like Ento, but he's failed to make the 53 man roster a couple of times, and now there doesn't seem much in his way for a battle for the 5th spot. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers bring in more competition here. CB Nixon is a ST that the Packers new ST coach brought with him, when he's active on game day, he plays at least 60% of the ST snaps[/list]S: [list=1][*]Amos[*]Savage[*]Scott[*]CarpenterSo many questions here, especially why did back-up Safeties Scott, Davis and Gaines only combine for a total of 31 ST snaps and why were they inactive so often, when normally back-up Safeties are a huge part of STs? ... was that the ST coaches fault or do they just suck on STs? or DB coaches call? Also with all of them inactive for gameday, whom was the emergency backup for Safety? Sullivan? Jean-Charles? King? Why bring Davis and Gaines up to the main roster if you're just not going to use them at all? Can the new ST coach find them a good spot on STs? This is my biggest question mark, are the back-up Safeties talented enough for STs and were wrongly used? Or do we need to get some new talent in place? What I wanted to do... what I wanted to do was move Carpenter to ILB, because LaFleur said he'll be there. And keep S Davis or Gaines over both ILB Summers and McDuffie, but Summers and McDuffie have shown they can play STs... Scott, Davis and Gaines didn't in 2021, only playing combined snaps, Summers played 270, McDuffie played 192... they couldn't find a spot for a Safety? Or coaches just didn't trust them or what going on? In 2020 Scott played 184 snaps but only 17 in 2021... either the ST majority screwed up (which is a possibility) or coaches didn't trust those back-up Safeties on STs for some reason, as usually LBs, (maybe a TE), S and CBs play the most on STs. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers bring in more competition here and move Carpenter to ILB[/list]SPECIAL TEAMS (3)[list=1][*]K: Crosby[*]P: O'Donnell[*]LS: Wirtel They seem to love Crosby and the others don't have anyone on the roster to compete with (yet)[/list]
    UserPostedImage
    bboystyle
    2 years ago
    Really need Watson to come on fast. I do not feel comfortable with Lazard and Cobb being our top guys at WR. One is inconsistent and the other is old. I have a feeling this is gonna be 2019 all over again (all defense and no offense).

Really need our run game to tune in BIG time this coming season. That will help open up the pass game for our new young core.

Really need to look into replacing Crossbar (Crosby) soon. Last season he was very, forgettable....
    earthquake
    2 years ago

Really need Watson to come on fast. I do not feel comfortable with Lazard and Cobb being our top guys at WR. One is inconsistent and the other is old. I have a feeling this is gonna be 2019 all over again (all defense and no offense).

Really need our run game to tune in BIG time this coming season. That will help open up the pass game for our new young core.

Really need to look into replacing Crossbar (Crosby) soon. Last season he was very, forgettable....

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

If the new punter can hold I think Crosby will be okay. We'll see.

I think Aaron Jones will be featured a lot in the passing game this year, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's not a typical Rodgers offense, but being able to run and pass effectively out of heavy sets is a staple in this sort of offensive system. Though I would feel better about this if they had an above-average receiving TE or two. Lewis is great at what he does but is one-dimension at this stage in his career. Hopefully, Tonyan regains his 2020 form.
    blank
    beast
    • beast
    2 years ago

LaFleur talked about looking at pass seasons film to see what they haven't been doing in a while, I think we're going to be seeing a lot more WR sweep motion this year, which we basically saw almost none of last year as we lost the angular speed guys... guys that can stay fast while making a huge side cut (though I'm also surprised LaFleur never did it with Dillon, I know he's not ideal... but you get that truck in motion and outside of the guy, what DB is charging in to take on Dillon one on one?... but of course he was trying to keep Jones and Dillon fresh when not as the main RB)

But I think LaFleur and this offensive scheme have a lot more tricks up his sleeve than they could show last year, because they didn't have the OL holding up as well as they liked and didn't have the right fits. I think Watkins, Watson and Doubs could really add a couple of items back to the playbook if the OL gets back more towards their normal standards.

I think Aaron Jones will be featured a lot in the passing game this year, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's not a typical Rodgers offense, but being able to run and pass effectively out of heavy sets is a staple in this sort of offensive system. Though I would feel better about this if they had an above-average receiving TE or two. Lewis is great at what he does but is one-dimension at this stage in his career. Hopefully, Tonyan regains his 2020 form.

Originally Posted by: earthquake 

Early last year the Packers had the TEs seriously helping the OTs a LOT... that seriously hurt Tonyan's numbers.

Also Davis seemed to keep improving and hopefully Dugara will take a large jump after getting a good bit of playing time, which I'm hoping is the same for Runyan, Myers, Newman and Nijman... their first year of a lot of playing time and they know what to expect now. And Newman and Nijman got benched late, which hopefully pisses them off and motivates them. Runyan shockingly looked better in the season than he did in the preseason, but I wonder if that's because they had him focusing on back-up Center and snapping... but once he lost the the starting OG job, and got a chance in week 2, he looked so much better the rest of the way (though some ups and down, but you see that will guys getting their first longer bit of playing time).
    UserPostedImage
    earthquake
    2 years ago

LaFleur talked about looking at pass seasons film to see what they haven't been doing in a while, I think we're going to be seeing a lot more WR sweep motion this year, which we basically saw almost none of last year as we lost the angular speed guys... guys that can stay fast while making a huge side cut (though I'm also surprised LaFleur never did it with Dillon, I know he's not ideal... but you get that truck in motion and outside of the guy, what DB is charging in to take on Dillon one on one?... but of course he was trying to keep Jones and Dillon fresh when not as the main RB)

But I think LaFleur and this offensive scheme have a lot more tricks up his sleeve than they could show last year, because they didn't have the OL holding up as well as they liked and didn't have the right fits. I think Watkins, Watson and Doubs could really add a couple of items back to the playbook if the OL gets back more towards their normal standards.

Early last year the Packers had the TEs seriously helping the OTs a LOT... that seriously hurt Tonyan's numbers.

Also Davis seemed to keep improving and hopefully Dugara will take a large jump after getting a good bit of playing time, which I'm hoping is the same for Runyan, Myers, Newman and Nijman... their first year of a lot of playing time and they know what to expect now. And Newman and Nijman got benched late, which hopefully pisses them off and motivates them. Runyan shockingly looked better in the season than he did in the preseason, but I wonder if that's because they had him focusing on back-up Center and snapping... but once he lost the the starting OG job, and got a chance in week 2, he looked so much better the rest of the way (though some ups and down, but you see that will guys getting their first longer bit of playing time).

Originally Posted by: beast 

Yeah, Tonyan was chipping a lot and then got hurt. Hopefully, he's healthy and productive in 2022.

I agree that a good performance from the OL will mask a lot of flaws. I know some are optimistic about the draft picks at OL but I think the 2nd and 3rd-year guys are going to be hard to beat out. I'm excited to see Myers and Newman in year two in particular. Newman was a bit of a punching bag last year but as a rookie he wasn't that bad - he was an average to below-average starter, which is better than I would expect from most 4th round picks. If he can get up to consistently average or a little better than average it will help to fortify the line.

blank
    wpr
    • wpr
    • Preferred Member
    2 years ago
    Not a bad first stab at it beast. I'm sure there will be a few adjustments.
    I think you are correct in being careful with Hill. They may stick on on the 1st 53 then pull him off if they don't feel they will have to wait and PUP him for 6 weeks.
    Should Toure make it on the 53 it is because of ST which they desperately need.
    I look at the 5 TE and wonder where they can trim it but I don't see how. *Hold my nose and breath and say "Dafney" in hopes he passes on through to the PS. (Maybe)*
    They have so many linemen who can lay multiple positions it makes me wonder if they dare go with 8. I then realize how dumb it would be. Someone will get injured at some point.
    Again I am looking at 5 with Heflin getting booted to the PS.
    There always seems to be 1 UDFA maybe 2 that make the team. It will be interesting to see who that will be.
    UserPostedImage
    beast
    • beast
    2 years ago

Yeah, Tonyan was chipping a lot and then got hurt. Hopefully, he's healthy and productive in 2022.

Yeah what really sucked was they were starting to get comfortable and letting Tonyan chip less and get his butt down field more a couple of games before he got injured.

I agree that a good performance from the OL will mask a lot of flaws. I know some are optimistic about the draft picks at OL but I think the 2nd and 3rd-year guys are going to be hard to beat out. I'm excited to see Myers and Newman in year two in particular.

Yes, the OL is my huge X-factors that I want to see and hear more about, but I doubt the coaches will even know the final plan until the pads go on and they start seeing live reps... but it'll be interesting to see where everyone is getting reps at and how many, etc.

Not a bad first stab at it beast. I'm sure there will be a few adjustments.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Absolutely! Usually I'm more comfortable with a mock roster than this... I mean I REALLY want to add another true Safety.

But I don't just currently trust the S nor CB depth... and that's partly because the Packers didn't seem to trust their S depth last year either as they were consistently healthy scratches... and I'm used to ST coaches wanting more LB and S for STs, and yet they weren't used (maybe bad ST coaching though?)

Should Toure make it on the 53 it is because of ST which they desperately need.
    I look at the 5 TE and wonder where they can trim it but I don't see how. *Hold my nose and breath and say "Dafney" in hopes he passes on through to the PS. (Maybe)*

Yes, and note they kept Taylor over Winfree, but when they had WR injuries and brought Winfree up, he got snaps at WR over Taylor, suggest #6 WR Taylor was actually mainly a STer and not actually the #6 WR.

But yeah, if healthy, Tonyan, Dugara and Davis seem like locks... But it would be Lewis or Dafney...

While Lewis has a clear offensive niche, Davis is a pretty good blocker too... and I just looked it up, and to my surprise, Lewis supposively hasn't played a single ST snap in the last two years. Which I'm going to say is a crime on the ST coach! They seriously needed Edge Blockers for FG unit and basically asked DTs to ask like OTs, and they seriously struggled. Um, Lewis probably knows how to act more like an OT than any DT! And if you don't want Lewis on punt unit chasing down the ball, I can understand, but at least the FG and extra point units!

Dafney has his snaps being eaten away by other TEs, and maybe if they have Amari Rodgers playing FB (though we didn't see that during the season), Dafney is still one of the best FB options we got and usually played 50% of ST snaps when he was active on GameDay.

They have so many linemen who can lay multiple positions it makes me wonder if they dare go with 8. I then realize how dumb it would be. Someone will get injured at some point.

Yes, and OL is not one of the positions you want to go light on, plus they now let an extra GameDay roster spot for an 8th OL, but you have to have 8 active for it. They've always gone with 9 OL so far under LaFleur.

MM/TT would usually go 9, but once in a blue moon with 8, and if they drafted 3 rookies and all three made the 53 man roster, they'd go with 10.

Again I am looking at 5 with Heflin getting booted to the PS.
    There always seems to be 1 UDFA maybe 2 that make the team. It will be interesting to see who that will be.

I would be good with going with 5 DL, but the Rams went heavy on DL and Barry went heavy on DL. But I feel like, for emergencies, Gary and Enagbare can play DL. I mean, maybe not ideal, but for emergencies, they can do it.

For UDFA, S and CB depth is open for a spot...

Based on Spotrac  all of the Packers UFDA contract are 3 year, $2,425,000 deals with $0 guaranteed EXCEPT the following...

3 year, $2,568,000 with $8,000 guaranteed
    ILB Ellis Brooks
    DT Akial Byers
    OLB Chauncey Manac

3 year, $2,562,500 with $2,500 guaranteed
    S Tre Sterling
    UserPostedImage
    nerdmann
    2 years ago

Those other WRs we took have more of the route running skills needed to contribute early.

Watson does have deep speed, tho. He'll get on the field to clear out the safety, allowing throws underneath.
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    Mucky Tundra
    2 years ago

Beast's too early 53 man roster prediction for 2022 season.

DL: [list=1]

• Clark
  • Lowry
  • Reed
  • Wyatt
  • Slaton
  • Heflin
  • I'm not sure that the Packers go with a 6th DL, ideally with them playing mostly 4 man fronts with 2 DL, I think 5 DL is ideal, but they don't have enough talent at DB and they went with 6 in 2019 and 2021 (Barry's only year with the team). Plus Lowry and Reed are in contract years, so keep the depth as they might be stepping up into bigger roles next year[/list]

Originally Posted by: beast 

I agree with 6 DL but would swap Ford for Heflin. Despite Keke's disciplinary issues and GBs streaky run D the last half of the season Heflin didn't get much playing time. In addition, Ford played ST for Miami on the FG unit. I think they lean on a 5 man rotation with Ford on ST with some occasional snaps in run D+goal line stuff.
    “Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
    UserPostedImage
    "I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
    beast
    • beast
    2 years ago

I agree with 6 DL but would swap Ford for Heflin. Despite Keke's disciplinary issues and GBs streaky run D the last half of the season Heflin didn't get much playing time. In addition, Ford played ST for Miami on the FG unit. I think they lean on a 5 man rotation with Ford on ST with some occasional snaps in run D+goal line stuff.

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

Yes Heflin was inactive even when they brought up a DL PS player to play before him, but he's got a year in the system and a year to develop. So I think he might be improved.

Also based on what I've read of Ford, he sounds like a multi-year development project, though I didn't read he beat Tom at Center with a spin move...

But I think for now, I'm going to release the 6th DL and go with a true 4th S in S Davis.

Gute said they're going to be moving Carpenter to ILB and supposively he was a tad slow reading stuff at S in rookie training camp (where they had very few CBs, and so S had to help at CB and so probably why Carpenter was helping out at S).

So move Carpenter to ILB.

If we need another spot, the last three to make this 53 are now TE Dafney, ILB Carpenter and ILB McDuffie. As the numbers dictate that others need to be kept.

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if a final DB (CB or S) to make our roster isn't not nessarily on on roster yet. I'm sure scout are looking for more depth there and whom knows, they might find another CB Douglas.

Speaking of guys from the Cardinals roster (CB Douglass) S Chris Banjo is still a veteran FA and he's been a ST stud for like a decade and can start in emergency. Just saying he'd improve the Packers S depth and STs.
    UserPostedImage
    Fan Shout
    Martha Careful (18h) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
    beast (19h) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
    Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
    beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
    beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
    beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
    beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
    Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
    Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
    Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
    dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
    dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
    Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
    Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
    dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
    dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
    packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.