Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2016-10-14T15:49:24Z
We've been through a helluva lot over the last ten years, haven't we? Pretty amazing we're still alive and kickin'.

Think of all the changes that have happened to our lives in the last 10 years. It's remarkable.

And a good deal of you have shared those good memories and tragic memories with us all. I really hope this community lasts another 10 years because even with some of the downs, the ups make it all worthwhile.

Keep posting. Keep sharing. It matters.

We're working on a "new" logo, and a few new features too. One of them will be Zero's power rankings so you can see it right away. It'll be pretty awesome.
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
2016-10-14T15:56:27Z
I remember when whatever paper it was that shut down their chat site thinking "well hell this was fun while it lasted"

I wish I could remember The member it was that turned me on to this place.

Want to give him a huge thank you!

HAPPY 10TH ZERO AND PACKERSHOME!

HERE'S TO 10 MORE AND BEYOND!
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
beast
2016-10-14T19:50:07Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

We've been through a helluva lot over the last ten years, haven't we? Pretty amazing we're still alive and kickin'.

Keep posting. Keep sharing. It matters.

Thank you and all those the have built and contributed to this great site [cheers]

UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2016-10-14T20:54:59Z
Congratulations on 10 great years!
This site has provided me with much entertainment and information throughout my 8 year membership.
I enjoy having a one stop place to get my Packers news and fans views.
I look forward to many more years of enjoyment at PACKERSHOME.
Laser Gunns
2016-10-14T22:45:44Z
BRING BACK TEXAS!!

💏

MintBaconDrivel
Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
macbob
2016-10-15T01:09:50Z
Happy Birthday, PackersHome!

And thanks, Kevin, for a terrific place to hang out with Packers (and the occasional Lions & Vikings & Bears, oh my) fans.
UserPostedImage
beast
2016-10-15T01:13:17Z
Originally Posted by: Laser Gunns 

BRING BACK TEXAS!! 💏

Oh Texas is coming to play the Packers this Sunday! 😝
I kinda miss some of Texas' crazy thoughts

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

We're working on a "new" logo

And I helped finish it 😉 😁
(These are not official, nor ever will be)
 Packershome.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 Packershome 2.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2016-10-15T03:53:40Z
Wow....it doesn't seem that long. So much has happened during that time.
You guys getting me the Wii after my open heart surgery 7 years ago....I don't know ANY site that would do something like that for someone they had never actually met.
And I STILL use it a lot! I have bowled litteraly over a couple hundred 300 games on it! Again, thank you for that!!!
And for this site, Kevin!

UserPostedImage
DoddPower
2016-10-15T04:49:12Z
hardrocker950
2016-10-15T05:20:58Z
Yes, hard to believe I have been posting here for nearly 7 years now! I am glad to have found my way here, and it makes the season much more enjoyable. Even when we don't agree (lol) it's always a good time. I look forward to many more conversations with the best fans around.

I especially want to thank Kevin for the time he puts into this site, it just keeps getting better!
[cheers]
"I enjoy being just one of 53 on the team." - Aaron Rodgers
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2016-10-15T13:28:57Z
Well done Kevin. You have something here that you can be proud of.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
porky88
The_Green_Ninja
2016-10-16T07:48:31Z
When I first joined this website I was 14. No, that's not a mistype. You guys gave some Packers football to talk about when surrounded in Tennessee by people who think SEC football is everything.

Thanks Zero for keeping everything running. It really has been fun. Here is to plenty more!
UserPostedImage
LambeauEast
2016-10-16T13:18:29Z
Happy 10th Anniversary, Kevin. A job well done!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2016-10-19T18:43:01Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

And I helped finish it 😉 😁
(These are not official, nor ever will be)
 Packershome.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 Packershome 2.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Bahahah nice! The concept I have drawn out isn't really working so it might be longer than expected for its release. 🙂
UserPostedImage
shield4life
2016-12-11T18:03:57Z
Congrats Zero btw I just noticed this.

What can I say ... this forum has really been my Packers home. I come here for news before any other site lol. I used to be a long member with packers forum back in the days and when they made that horrific New York Jets / color & all the other changes can't remember who referred me here but boy I'm glad that he did.

Zero thank you for all the hard work & dedication you've put into this forum. I know it's time consuming and takes a lot of effort and motivation to continue it!

Thank you & congratulations once more!
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
crixus
2017-01-18T08:29:50Z
Belated Happy Birthday to Packershome. Here's wishing you many more. Go Pack Go!
mojaveson
2017-01-23T00:29:58Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Well done Kevin. You have something here that you can be proud of.

I'm new to the board, but I couldn't agree more. Well done indeed. 👍
Winners never quit and quitters never win. - Vince Lombardi
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2017-01-23T00:42:14Z
Originally Posted by: mojaveson 

I'm new to the board, but I couldn't agree more. Well done indeed. 👍

Glad to have you here.
Tell us a little about yourself in Community-Welcome Section .
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
beast (1h) : So they were hacked?
Zero2Cool (11h) : Site was down. Host had server issues.
KRK (16h) : Weird, I could get the site with great wifi, but via cellular, no dice
beast (19h) : Patriots also have an OL coach that's not coaching this year... Media speculating he doesn't want to get the vaccine
beast (19h) : So was the site down or could I just not load it for a while there today?
Zero2Cool (20h) : Rick Dennison is out as Vikings offensive line coach/run game coordinator after refusing the COVID-19 vaccine.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Ah, there we go.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Nope, the data is there, it's just not pulling shouts.
Zero2Cool (21h) : I feel some stuff was deleted with whatever my host messed up.
Cheesey (23h) : “Guardians”? Of what? 😂 I hope that doesn’t offend some “guardian” out there.😉
Zero2Cool (23-Jul) : Cleveland is changing its name from the Indians to the Guardians
Cheesey (22-Jul) : As I said before, they have NO IDEA if the vaccine is safe. What will it do to people a year, five or ten years from now? They pushed it through without any idea.
Zero2Cool (22-Jul) : @DeAndreHopkins Never thought I would say this, But being put in a position to hurt my team because I don’t want to partake in the vaccine is making me question my future in the @Nfl
Cheesey (22-Jul) : It’s going to be televised on Bally network. (Used to be Fox Sports network)
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : I read it starts at 11 AM
Cheesey (21-Jul) : The parade is tomorrow, but I don’t know what time. I’d love to go see it live, but it’s going to be a madhouse in downtown Milwaukee.
Cheesey (21-Jul) : Really, by the standards of “big city” champs, it was a very well behaved group. No cars tipped over, no windows smashed, no fires started.
dfosterf (21-Jul) : 1 light pole climbing, a couple of river swimmers, 1 crowd surfer, and only 3 shot during the celebration. Church-like behavior by NBA fan standards
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : Aaron Rodgers @AaronRodgers12 8h Incredible job by Wes and Mark, Peter, Jon Horst our GM made some incredible moves, and our stars played like stars. Can’t stop 34 💪🏼💪🏼 #champs
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : So damn incredible.
Mucky Tundra (21-Jul) : Giannis on staying in Milwaukee: “I could’ve gone to a super team. I did it the hard way. I fucking did it.”
Mucky Tundra (21-Jul) : Aaron Rodgers now has two championship rings ;)
Cheesey (21-Jul) : I didn’t think I’d live to see this!
Cheesey (21-Jul) : I have to admit...I teared up!
Mucky Tundra (21-Jul) : Giannis Attemptafreethrow
Cheesey (21-Jul) : MILWAUKEE BUCKS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : Bucks did it! The fucking Bucks did it!!!
Cheesey (20-Jul) : But he is a good QB. Now, if we could rid him of his character flaws. (Good luck with that!)😂
Cheesey (20-Jul) : Rodgers is just another Californy nut job.🤪
Cheesey (20-Jul) : Dfoster, you are getting soft! Tell us how you REALLY feel!😁
dfosterf (20-Jul) : ystem so there is that, but I personally don't care for it.
dfosterf (20-Jul) : He is a Diva whack bird arsty craftsy touchy Feely man bun packing commie pinko tree hugging b#itch prima Donna mother f word a hole convict loving a hole. Hell of an arm and master of reads and our s
Cheesey (20-Jul) : Unless he wants even MORE money then they offered. Maybe he wants to be QB/GM “The mighty and powerful Wizard of GB
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : Terrible news. Rams RB Cam Akers suffers torn Achilles (per @TomPelissero)
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : Yep, you all guessed it. It's the same crap that's been said since April. News is slow.
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : That comes to you from Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : Rodgers declined the offer, proof it’s not about the money.
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : This off-season, the Packers offered Aaron Rodgers a two-year contract extension that would have tied him to Green Bay for five more seasons and made him the highest-paid QB and player in football. R
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : uh oh Hotel Desk Manager just made a great point. @Bucks have closed out every series on the road.
dfosterf (19-Jul) : Bucks looked a bit chokey to me at the end of thar last game...think they can close it? I remain doubtful, but rooting for you!
dfosterf (19-Jul) : Willie Davis was the man, btw, notwithstanding all you youngins that aren't even expected to know no better...We know...just sayin'...
dfosterf (19-Jul) : Razzle dazzle has cost us so many games. We are a simple people
Zero2Cool (19-Jul) : foster, too many words for the simple folks haha
dfosterf (19-Jul) : I'm chopped liver around here, lol
Cheesey (19-Jul) : (Bears locker room....😂) good one Zero!👍
Zero2Cool (19-Jul) : You going to the meeting? I have four tickets, but no one to bring lol
dfosterf (19-Jul) : They moved (replaced) that tank in order to make room for an undisclosed expansion to Lambeau. There is a lot of (humor) material to work with here in the upcoming shareholders meeting
dfosterf (19-Jul) : The construction workers in 2003 put a sign on the old tank that read: "Minnesota Vikings locker room"
Zero2Cool (19-Jul) : We have Bears locker room under the parking lot?
dfosterf (19-Jul) : Plus we moved the 400,000 gallon poop collection tank to under the player parking lot, so we have that going for us as well!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
49m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

23-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Jul / Random Babble / Cheesey

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Jul / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.