Pack93z
8 years ago
After watching this shit storm for the last couple months, it has never been more clear that we American's lack any real choice in politics that is worth a damn.

From Trump's childish antics to the sleaziness that is Clinton.. and everything in between... it is embarrassing that this is the best we can offer in terms of candidates.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago

After watching this shit storm for the last couple months, it has never been more clear that we American's lack any real choice in politics that is worth a damn.

From Trump's childish antics to the sleaziness that is Clinton.. and everything in between... it is embarrassing that this is the best we can offer in terms of candidates.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

which is why I pay attention more to local and state elections which is really where what impacts our daily lives happens.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Pack93z
8 years ago

which is why I pay attention more to local and state elections which is really where what impacts our daily lives happens.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

No doubt.

My only concern is what if someone like Trump gets in... and his propensity to act out like a 5 year old. That could be the face of our nation to the world... yikes. They are actually taunting each other daily on twitter... a soap opera for the world. Can't make this shit up.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago

No doubt.

My only concern is what if someone like Trump gets in... and his propensity to act out like a 5 year old. That could be the face of our nation to the world... yikes. They are actually taunting each other daily on twitter... a soap opera for the world. Can't make this shit up.

I'm not really concerned what the rest of the world thinks. they pretty much are anti-American when things are OK, but when something happens and they need our help they try to be our buddies. One of the things that have hurt this country is doing things for the purpose of trying to make other countries like us. Time to do what is right for this country, no matter what other countries think.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

No doubt.

Maybe a 5 year old in a "man" body is what the Country needs. I mean, he is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT, again. How can you not get behind that? Do you not like your Country? Do you not want your Country to be great, again? You unpatriotic person you!!!

I mean, who doesn't want their Country being lead by someone who's first reason for not having sex with his daughter is that he's married? I mean, that tells everyone just how important marriage is to him, right???!?

Based on what I have heard from the mouths of the Republican nominees, Marco Rubio came off better than the others in my opinion. His take on Global Warming was slightly eye opening, also short sighted in the same breath. Yes, if America does all these things to slow/mitigated Global Warming, we are just a small part of the World, that is true. However, if America is doing it, chances are other Countries will follow our LEAD.

UserPostedImage
Yerko
8 years ago

Of the four, the one I've heard say things I can align myself with the most is Marco Rubio.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I knew I liked you, Zero.
Rubio is young. He will be back.
He dropped out the day after I voted for him in primaries.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
8 years ago

Maybe a 5 year old in a "man" body is what the Country needs. I mean, he is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT, again. How can you not get behind that? Do you not like your Country? Do you not want your Country to be great, again? You unpatriotic person you!!!
t is true. However, if America is doing it, chances are other Countries will follow our LEAD.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

The side of Trump that I wouldn't mind in the seat is that he really doesn't give a crap who you are, it is open game. He would fill DC with so much chaos that it might actually invoke change... either that or he would be totally open for business, take every bribe that comes across the desk and pad his wallet during his term.

For a country as great as we are, it is a shame that this is the system that we have devolved to.
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

The side of Trump that I wouldn't mind in the seat is that he really doesn't give a crap who you are, it is open game. He would fill DC with so much chaos that it might actually invoke change... either that or he would be totally open for business, take every bribe that comes across the desk and pad his wallet during his term.

For a country as great as we are, it is a shame that this is the system that we have devolved to.

I've said before, I think the biggest contribution to our Country that Donald Trump will make is after he's out of office. It's going to show status quo is no more acceptable. Too many people are being exposed to what's going on and it's partially because of the headlines buffoon-man is snagging.

What's the saying? Things have to get worse before they get better? I think that sums up a Donald Trump term adequately.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
8 years ago
Anyone that thinks that the current and past presidents were not filling their own pockets is blind to reality.
And as far as who is sleeping with who, does anyone remember Bill Clinton and Monica in the oral....I mean "oval" office?
The democrats all screamed that his personal life didn't matter. So why should it with anyone else running for office?
A democrat president can screw around on his wife, lie under oath, and get a free pass.
Shouldn't everyone then?
Of course any CEO that screws around while on the job in his office with a subordinate would immediately be fired.
Plus the "women's rights" organizations would be all over it, raising hell.
Of course that didn't happen.
Too bad there isn't equality between political parties.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
8 years ago
LMAO this clown is worse than an old joke