DakotaT
10 years ago

That land of lollipops and crayons sounds like a better place to be than wherever you are.

As a fan, I can understand being ok with losing at the moment, but I can't understand rooting for this team to quit.

Originally Posted by: cheeseheads123 

Well I've known Dom Capers and Campen suck as coaches for several year now, but stating that to some of you means that I quit on my team and that I enjoy them losing. No, it means those asstards should have been gone many failed seasons ago.

See I've watched this movie before under Holmgren/Sherman. Win one Super Bowl and the team gets a huge pass from the fans for pissing away season after season. I would like to see some accountability instead of excuses for all the poor tackling, poor blocking, and lack of football basics that we've been seeing on the field.

The worst was getting mud stomped by the Giants in our 15-1 year, and then following it up by becoming San Francisco's bitches the next year. That doesn't sit well with me, but guys like you and Buckeye have your never ending rah rah bullshit going on. The Packers had enough talent to carry on without Rodgers but their defense failed them miserably.

And yes, I can accept this colossal clusterfrick of a season, but I'd rather go into the offseason with better draft positioning than win some meaningless games.
UserPostedImage
10 years ago

Well I've known Dom Capers and Campen suck as coaches for several year now, but stating that to some of you means that I quit on my team and that I enjoy them losing. No, it means those asstards should have been gone many failed seasons ago.

See I've watched this movie before under Holmgren/Sherman. Win one Super Bowl and the team gets a huge pass from the fans for pissing away season after season. I would like to see some accountability instead of excuses for all the poor tackling, poor blocking, and lack of football basics that we've been seeing on the field.

The worst was getting mud stomped by the Giants in our 15-1 year, and then following it up by becoming San Francisco's bitches the next year. That doesn't sit well with me, but guys like you and Buckeye have your never ending rah rah bullshit going on. The Packers had enough talent to carry on without Rodgers but their defense failed them miserably.

And yes, I can accept this colossal clusterfrick of a season, but I'd rather go into the offseason with better draft positioning than win some meaningless games.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Players want to win, coaches want to win, owners want to win, and fans want to lose. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
10 years ago

Players want to win, coaches want to win, owners want to win, and fans want to lose. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Originally Posted by: cheeseheads123 

Did you watch the game on Thanksgiving? Those players with the G on their helments wanted to win?
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
10 years ago

Did you watch the game on Thanksgiving? Those players with the G on their helments wanted to win?

actually they did want to win. They just didn't want to pay the price that it takes to win.
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago

You just posted 3 different things that proves I am right about your total lack of knowlkedge about the game of football.

The problenm is you are to damn football ignorant to even realize you did it.

Oh and by the way, STOP WRITING LIES ABOUT ME .

Positvie thinking is not rah trah, OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POSITIVE THINKING.

Hell even if you do get your wish and the Packers end up drafting 11th, all you will do is bitch about whoever the guy is unless he becomes The NFL MVP his 1st year.

Really startin' to love your posts again.

makes me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
DakotaT
10 years ago

Hell even if you do get your wish and the Packers end up drafting 11th, all you will do is bitch about whoever the guy is unless he becomes The NFL MVP his 1st year.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Yeah I'm sure you're right, after all the last top picks we've had has netted us Justin Harrell, BJ Raji, and of course your awesome AJ Hawk. Maybe we are better off sneaking into the playoffs for our San Francisco beat down again. And it pains me to say this, but maybe Texas is on to something about TT's abilities.

BTW, lies about you? You're not a statistical masturbator who's only good at regurgitating someone else's material as his own ideas. They call that plagiarism, Buckeye, not self thinking. Now go pout again for another day and you can watch all us revisionists piss and moan on the chat tomorrow about the inferior product we are forced to watch this year. Funny how that next man up system fell apart when key players got hurt instead of the role players. Wouldn't you say the time has come to fill the holes in our team with proven commodities in free agency instead wish and prayer draft and develop guys?
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago

Yeah I'm sure you're right, after all the last top picks we've had has netted us Justin Harrell, BJ Raji, and of course your awesome AJ Hawk. Maybe we are better off sneaking into the playoffs for our San Francisco beat down again. And it pains me to say this, but maybe Texas is on to something about TT's abilities.

BTW, lies about you? You're not a statistical masturbator who's only good at regurgitating someone else's material as his own ideas. They call that plagiarism, Buckeye, not self thinking. Now go pout again for another day and you can watch all us revisionists piss and moan on the chat tomorrow about the inferior product we are forced to watch this year. Funny how that next man up system fell apart when key players got hurt instead of the role players. Wouldn't you say the time has come to fill the holes in our team with proven commodities in free agency instead wish and prayer draft and develop guys?

When is the last time I posted a stat?

You just lied about me again.

I may have posted a stat or two, never have I claimed them as my own(lie #1), because of course, stats are stats, they measure what happened in a game.

Unlike you who make up shit in your mind, and post it time and time again until you actually make yourself believe it happened.

And once again, I never said AJ Hawk was Awesome(lie #2).
I only defend his performance, just like I defend any players performance you spew your ignorance about.

Ted signed Aaron Rodgers starting next year to what around 12-15 million(cap space)
He signed Clay( 8-10 mill)??? not sure, and I don't want to look up the real number and be accused of plagiarism.

Now just how many high-priced free agents will he be able to afford and field a team?

What do I think about free agency and/or draft and develop?

What does it matter, Ted and Co. are going to fill the roster as best they see fit, the players that run out on the field are the ones I support.

You don't piss and moan....you bitch and whine..big difference!!!
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: forgot as far as having to read you continual spewing of nonsense in "live chat", well that is what "full screen is for, because a game such as tomorrow, where I appreciate the fact that Zero makes the game available to those who otherwise couldn't watch it, I just have to click on "full screen and not have to worry about "live chat"
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
DakotaT
10 years ago
You posted stats of the whole Giants game trying to make a point about us somehow not getting our ass kicked. Ludicrous at best. Stats are bull shit for this reason, they are always relative. When KGB use to rack up his sacks, they were always against weak offensive lines. When going against solid offensive lines, he was a liability on the field.

I never said high priced free agents, you just assume shit like that. Kind of like making up shit in your own mind, huh? Proven players are free agents in the second tier that come in and complete teams, like New England does year after year.

I don't whine about the Packers. I call shit like I see it and as it is. I'm not going to shoot sunshine up asses that haven't earned it. When a player is declining, it's time to look for his replacement, not make up excuses for his lack of performance just because he wears a G on his helmet and use to be good. There's something you've never figured out in professional football, there is no such thing as loyalty. You're as good as your last game and there are hundreds of players itching to take a roster spot. When your team puts in a performance like the Packers did on Thanksgiving - the fans that spend thousands of dollars in their lifetime rooting for that team have every right to call out players, coaches, and management for a team that laid down like little girls.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
10 years ago

Wolf was never that great in the first round either.

Ted's MO is to get guys who have a low risk. Justin Harrell was the exception here, a boom or bust pick that busted, for the most part. AJ Hawk, safe pick. Jordy Nelson, safe pick. Raji was the obvious pick where he was. Remember, it was between him and Crabtree? Only we were stacked at WR and bare at DL. Plus Crabtree had a broken foot at the time.

Ted's not looking for high ceiling. He's looking at lack of downside.
โ€œWinning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a whileโ€ฆyou do them right all the time.โ€
dhazer
10 years ago

You just posted 3 different things that proves I am right about your total lack of knowlkedge about the game of football.

The problenm is you are to damn football ignorant to even realize you did it.

Oh and by the way, STOP WRITING LIES ABOUT ME .

Positvie thinking is not rah trah, OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POSITIVE THINKING.

Really startin' to love your posts again.

makes me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Sorry my buddy but I am the on always bitching about who we draft because I still hate Ted Thompson ๐Ÿ™‚ And I do believe Raji has shut it down for the year, he don't want to get hurt in his Free Agent year. He already knows he has 8 million to fall back on from the Packers but he wants more. Ted Thompson will resign him and waste cap space on Justin Harrell's Brother.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be ๐Ÿ™‚ (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (6h) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (7h) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (23h) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: โ€œGot in a fight with the bench press. I lost.โ€
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

Headlines
Copyright ยฉ 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comโ„ข. All Rights Reserved.