zombieslayer
14 years ago

2009 = 1995. :thumbright:

"Gravedigga" wrote:

It hurt me more in 95. I couldnt even watch the end of the game, shut it off after teh beginning of the 3rd quarter. Damn i hate the cowboys

"zombieslayer" wrote:

Oh my hatred of the Cows will be legend hundreds of years from now.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
GoPack1984
14 years ago
This season has been great. Thank you, Packers!! What a step up from 6-10 to 11-5 and the playoffs. The future is bright. I'm looking forward to the draft to make the team even better. I love this team. Nothing is better than watching them play.
blank
zombieslayer
14 years ago

This has been my best year as a Packers fan.

I was fortunate enough to attend four games (three at Lambeau, and one in St. Louis) and the Packers won three of the four.

In the process I met a lot of new friends as well.

I had my first (and second) REAL tailgate party in Green Bay, met/got a picture with the Bikini Girls UserPostedImage , got a picture with Gilbert Brown, and had a damn good time.

I can't wait for the schedule to come out so I can start planning multiple trips to the Frozen Tundra.

Edit: I actually had two goals that I absolutely HAD to accomplish this season.

1. Get a picture with the Bikini Girls. Done.
2. Conquer the 40 oz steak at PrimeQuarter and earn my Beefeater's Medallion. Done.

Everything else was a bonus. Seriously. Had I JUST accomplised those two goals, the season would still have been a success.

"IronMan" wrote:

Nice post, IronMan. And thanks for the pics of the Bikini Girls. :thumbright:
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
porky88
14 years ago

2009 = 1995. :thumbright:

"Gravedigga" wrote:

It hurt me more in 95. I couldnt even watch the end of the game, shut it off after teh beginning of the 3rd quarter. Damn i hate the cowboys

"zombieslayer" wrote:

This feels more like a 4th and 26 type of thing. Not to that extent, but the Super Bowl and two NFC Championship game losses also were more brutal to endure in my opinion. I would rank this 5th though.
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Records 

Team

Game

* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Points Scored, Playoff Game with 45 points vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Net Yards, Playoff Game with 32 first downs vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Net Yards Passing, Playoff Game with 493 yards vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most First Downs, Playoff Game with 32 first downs vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers tied the team record for Most Touchdowns Scored, Playoff Game with 6 touchdowns vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers tied the team record for Most Touchdown Passes, Playoff Game with 4 touchdowns vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers tied the team record for Most Passes Completed, Playoff Game with 28 completions vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers tied the team record for Most (One-Point) Points After TD, Playoff Game with 6 scored vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Net Yards Allowed, Playoff Game with 531 yards allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most First Downs Allowed, Playoff Game with 30 first downs allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Opponent Net Yards Passing, Playoff Game with 379 yards allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Opponent Touchdown Passes, Playoff Game with 5 touchdown passes allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Opponent Points Scored, Playoff Game with 51 points allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers set the team record for Most Opponent Touchdowns Scored, Playoff Game with 7 touchdowns allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* The 2009 Packers tied the team record for Most Opponent (One-Point) Points After TD, Playoff Game with 6 allowed vs the Arizona Cardinals.

Season

* The 2009 Packers were the first team in NFL history to have a 4,000+ yard passer, a 1,200+ yard rusher and two 1,000+ yard receivers. These milestones were surpassed by QB Aaron Rodgers, RB Ryan Grant, WR Greg Jennings and WR Donald Driver.

Misc

* The December 7 Baltimore Ravens vs. Green Bay Packers game on Monday Night Football set the Packers record for Most Combined Penalty Yards, Game with 310 combined total penalty yards. It also tied for the second-highest penalty yardage in one game in NFL history.

Individual

Game

* QB Aaron Rodgers passed Don Majkowski and Brett Favre for first place on the Most Attempts, No Interceptions, Game list with 48 attempts vs the Pittsburgh Steelers.
* QB Aaron Rodgers passed Lynn Dickey for first place on the Most Yards, Passing, Playoff Game list with 422 yards vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* QB Aaron Rodgers tied Brett Favre for first place on the Most Completions, Passing, Playoff Game list with 28 completions vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* QB Aaron Rodgers tied Bart Starr and Lynn Dickey for first place on the Most Touchdowns Passes, Playoff Game list with 4 touchdowns vs the Arizona Cardinals.
* TE Jermichael Finley passed John Jefferson for first place on the Most Yards Receiving, Playoff Game list with 159 yards vs the Arizona Cardinals.

Season

* QB Aaron Rodgers passed Brett Favre for 2nd place on the Most Yards Passing, Season list with 4,434 yards.
* QB Aaron Rodgers passed Brett Favre for 2nd place on the Highest Passer Rating, Season list with a rating of 103.2.
* QB Aaron Rodgers passed Don Majkowski for 1st place on the Most Time Sacked, Season list with 50.
* QB Aaron Rodgers set the Packers record for Most Games Without an Interception, Season record with 12 games.
* OLB Clay Matthews passed Tim Harris and Vonnie Holiday for first place on the Most Sacks, Rookie, Season (1982-Present) record with 10.
* CB Charles Woodson tied Herb Adderly and Nick Collins for first place on the Most Touchdowns on Interceptions, Season record with 3.

Career

* QB Aaron Rodgers became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for 4,000+ yards in his first two years as a starter.
* QB Aaron Rodgers tied Don Majkowski for 3rd place on the Most Games, 300 or More Yards Passing, Career list with nine.
* WR Donald Driver passed Sterling Sharpe for 1st place on the Packers Receiving, Most Receptions, Career list.
* WR Donald Driver passed Don Hutson and Sterling Sharpe for 2nd place on the Packers Receiving, Most Yards Gained, Career list.
* WR Donald Driver passed James Lofton and Sterling Sharpe for outright 1st place on the Packers Most Seasons, 50 or More Receptions list.
* WR Donald Driver became the ninth Packer in team history to pass the 50 career touchdowns mark scoring his 50th touchdown in the 2nd quarter vs the Baltimore Ravens.
* RB Ahman Green passed Jim Taylor for 1st place on the Packers Most Rushing Attempts , Career list.
* RB Ahman Green passed Jim Taylor for 1st place on the Packers Most Yards Rushing, Career list.
* LB Nick Barnett passed Brian Noble and Bernardo Harris for outright 1st place on the Packers Most Seasons Leading Team (1975-2008) list with five seasons.
* CB Charles Woodson tied Herb Adderly for 1st place on the Packers Most Touchdowns on Interceptions, Career list with seven.
* CB Charles Woodson passed Herb Adderly and Darren Sharper for outright 1st place on the Packers Most Defensive Touchdowns, Career list with eight (7 Int., 1 FR).
4PackGirl
14 years ago
WOW - thanks for posting this, rock. amazing stuff happened this season!
340rv
14 years ago
Thanks for an extremely entertaining season. Can't ask for more than that.
blank
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3h) : rude
Mucky Tundra (3h) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (3h) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.