Zero2Cool
14 years ago

I think Zero is talking about some running back, which means I don't give a rat's ass if he comes out or not. Brown wouldn't hurt my feelings.

"dfosterf" wrote:

Who the fuck asked you then? Fucking prick.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I know why you brought him up too. He's like 5 foot nothing and weighs about 170 lbs soaking wet. It's a Barry Sanders thing. Oh, ya, he's going to be one hell of an asset when one of our linemen misses his assignment (like they always do) and this little moth gets to try and stop the likes of a Jared Allen or one of HIS friends and/or contemporaries.

Fuckin' a take him with our first pick. That will fix things. Little shit isn't a scat back, he's a friggin' GNAT-back...maybe he could run between everyone's legs...lord knows there are no holes to get through.

(You are a prick also) :thumbleft: asshole.

"dfosterf" wrote:

lol @ a Barry Sanders thing. I love it when people actually know ME :)

I think he'd be a really good returner and change of pace back. Not an every down back, no way.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago

I think Zero is talking about some running back, which means I don't give a rat's ass if he comes out or not. Brown wouldn't hurt my feelings.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Who the fuck asked you then? Fucking prick.

"dfosterf" wrote:

I know why you brought him up too. He's like 5 foot nothing and weighs about 170 lbs soaking wet. It's a Barry Sanders thing. Oh, ya, he's going to be one hell of an asset when one of our linemen misses his assignment (like they always do) and this little moth gets to try and stop the likes of a Jared Allen or one of HIS friends and/or contemporaries.

Fuckin' a take him with our first pick. That will fix things. Little shit isn't a scat back, he's a friggin' GNAT-back...maybe he could run between everyone's legs...lord knows there are no holes to get through.

(You are a prick also) :thumbleft: asshole.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

lol @ a Barry Sanders thing. I love it when people actually know ME :)

I think he'd be a really good returner and change of pace back. Not an every down back, no way.

"dfosterf" wrote:

NFL draft bible has him going 30th in the 2011 draft, btw. As a junior, I'd bet slightly that he declares this year. The answer to your actual question is that probably 99% of the juniors are worried about the lack of a CBA and will be thinking real hard about coming out this year. That being said, I doubt that he knows what he is going to do, much less anyone else. I agree, about the returner/change of pace...I worry about the level of competition he has at WVU--- as far as projecting him to the next level were he to be in contention draft-pick-wise that early.
Rockmolder
14 years ago

The rest of those pieces of shit on our offensive line can fight it out amongst themselves for whatever is left. Spitz can stay. Lang can stay, the rest can kiss my ass and go to hell.

"dfosterf" wrote:

Lol, nice. Given up on Colledge already, as well?

Now you can mock. Buluga is a munchkin. I think Zero is talking about some running back, which means I don't give a rat's ass if he comes out or not. Brown wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Maybe step one is getting a fucking organization that knows what to look for in offensive linemen.

Get the biggest fucking line in the NFL and start from there. Fuck it...shit can Lang too. Too small.

"dfosterf" wrote:

You know that that's not going to happen. Question is, though, what would make our new-found-cynic-with-big-heart happy? I mean "Brown wouldn't hurt my feelings" sounds quite questionable.

Are you looking for a Terrence Cody on the offensive line? (Terrence Cody would be a pretty interesting pick, as well, btw. Letting Pickett go. Or just playing Raji at DE)

I mean, Brown is a feather weigth for an offensive lineman. Officially he's at 295. Would you prefer a 340 Chris Scott or a 330 Anthony Davis?

I'd personally love Brown. He's one of those Jason Peters guys. Former TE, freakishly athletic for an O-lineman. If he can handle the bull rush a little, I'd pick him in a heartbeat. I'm just afraid that he'll be gone when we pick and that we'll be getting Bulaga. Good player, but just good. Not great.
Stevetarded
14 years ago
There is a chance the Patriots let go of Matt Light after this year. They have a rookie playing some good ball in his spot and his contract pays 4 mil next year.
blank
dfosterf
14 years ago
Colledge could EASILY be a HUGE part of why we NEVER seem to get continuity on that line. SHIT-CAN his ass after this year. I am SERIOUS. I am TIRED of waiting for him NOT TO SUCK on a consistent basis.

I think we have ALWAYS over-rated Cliffy. The son of a bitch is a friggin' LIABILITY---- MAYBE, if HEALTHY (like that would ever happen) he can be a GD BACK-UP CENTER or something...THEN when he moves, at least he has to SNAP the FUCKING football, although I think he would find a way to fuck that up.

Wells---- Sucks--- Shit can him

Sitton--- stays, dependent on his Justin Harrell

Lang--- stays, better hit the GD weight room

Giocomini--- Shit can him

Barbre--- OH, DON'T EVEN GET ME GOING ON HIS ASS---Gone---see ya

Evan Deitrich Smith (sp?) -- Who need him?

Shit-can the ZBS Shit can anyone that even mutters the words on this staff.

Double the fucking ticket prices at Lambeau, do a stock offer, I don't give a shit....

Fix the offensive line in this off-season. I mean clean-slate the bitch--- Like we should have done when we lost the ZBS coach. Now we do it through FA for an interim period, or WE WILL LOSE AGAIN NEXT YEAR if we try and do it through the draft alone. This is a SHIT BOX draft for o-linemen, compared to last year.

Fucking Jamon Meredith when we could have had Duke Robinson...gimme a fucking break... Duke must have tagged one of our scouts daughters in the Indy combine ladies room and he found out about it. It is the only plausible thing I can come up with....

Now we gotta BUY a LINE.

At least in the short-term, imo.
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Love ya Dave. +1 for pure passion.
dfosterf
14 years ago
:thumbright:

I'm still not very pleased with our offensive line.
GermanGilbert
14 years ago

There is a chance the Patriots let go of Matt Light after this year. They have a rookie playing some good ball in his spot and his contract pays 4 mil next year.

"Stevetarded" wrote:

of course he plays some good ball, the kid is from germany :downtown: just kidding. even german tv stations realize the good play of sebastian vollmer and these guys normally don't even know how to spell american football.

if the patriots get rid of him, grab matt light. he has some good years left in his tank and our offensive line needs an upgrade for sure.

@dforsterf

priceless ::lol: ::lol:
blank
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Walter Football 

16 - Green Bay Packers: Charles Brown, OT, USC

There is no question that the Packers need to find upgrades on their offensive line. Aaron Rodgers is on pace to be sacked 74 times this year. I know Rodgers holds on to the ball too long on occasion, but that number still speaks volumes about how poor his protection has been.

Charles Brown fits Green Bay's scheme perfectly.

Still the same player. Just 2 picks later. I'm still happy.

NFL Draft Dog 

18 - OLB Jerry Hughes, TCU

Hughes (6' 2" 248 lbs) would be a perfect fit to play in the Packers new 3-4 defense.

Has been outstanding so far in 2009 recording 10.5 tackles for loss and 9 sacks.

Also the same player, but 1 pick later.
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Walter Football 

19 - Green Bay Packers: Charles Brown, OT, USC

There is no question that the Packers need to find upgrades on their offensive line. The front has been better lately, but it's not like they were really tested against the 49ers. And besides, Chad Clifton and Mark Tauscher won't be able to stay healthy forever.

Charles Brown fits Green Bay's scheme perfectly.

Again, the same guy, now even later, though.

In all honesty, I don't think that Charles Brown will be there at this pick, but if he is, there's no reason not to jump on him.

Draft Ace 

18 - Green Bay Packers: CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson

The Packers obviously have more pressing needs than running back, but adding a playmaker like Spiller would help jump start their sputtering offense. Ryan Grant is a workhorse, but the Packers don't have an adequate backup. In today's game you need two capable running backs to get through a season. Spiller is the ideal change-of-pace back to compliment the power running style of Grant. His ability as a receiver out of the backfield would add a new dimension to the offense.

Would love to see this guy on our team, just not with that high a pick. I'd prefer to find a trade down, picking up another second, and then selecting him around the 28th pick or something.

If he's not there, go with the BPA. Especially if a guard comes close to that. Or if Bulaga has indeed fallen that far.
Fan Shout
wpr (22-Jun) : A Packer, Lion and Viking kicker were vying for a job. The bares kicker didn't even qualify.
dfosterf (21-Jun) : Supposedly looked good up to this point in OTA's etc. "Monster Leg" mentioned.
dfosterf (21-Jun) : Packers picked up Lions reject kicker James Turner, the guy they cut to make room for Jake Bates
Mucky Tundra (20-Jun) : And Javon Bullard missing a tackle. Win some lose some apparently
Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Madden 25 trailer opens with Justin Fields returning a kick off hahahaha
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : Packers have released kicker Jack Podlesny.
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : I saw that today. I actually thought he passed away few years ago. 24 time All Star.
Martha Careful (19-Jun) : sad news tonight. Willie Mays passes away. He was the greatest of all time
Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
56m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16h / Around The NFL / wpr

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.