evad04
14 years ago

WOW! It amazes me how nasty you Packers fans are to the 1 man who made the Pack what it is today

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

This one snippet completely destroyed your credibility and I refused to read a word beyond it.

"pmanning" wrote:

QFT. I didn't read past that part of it. No need. This has gone on long enough for this exact conversation to have taken place in the THOUSANDS.

We get it.
William Henderson didn't have to run people over. His preferred method was levitation.
"I'm a reasonable man, get off my case."
dfosterf
14 years ago
Pmanning, thank you so very much for straightening us all out.

Here we were, plodding along blindly with our foolish perspectives, posting blindly and foolishly...until...THANK GOD you came along and set us all straight.

Zero2cool, Pack93Z, Nonstop, Porky88 and all of the good friends we have...

Time to shut this puppy down, our work here is finished. Pmanning ..again, thanks...my God... we could have gone on and on for years had you not shown up with your profoundly wise insight...can you imagine?
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago

that is a slap in the face to Reggie, Desmond, Antonio, Dorsey, Leroy
Edgar and the rest that played with him

"longtimefan" wrote:

If you were referring to my post, you have completely read it all wrong. I was telling pmanning(whoever he is)that Brett was the constant for the 16 years he was a Packer but without THE TEAM and the guys who played,he would not be The legend he is in Packerland.

Read my post again, I clearly state that Reggie was the one who started the turn around in Green Bay.

Hope that clears it up.

I know we have different views and feelings about Brett right now, but when someone comes on here and tries to bait any of the regular posters I am going to call him out.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
14 years ago

I know we have different views and feelings about Brett right now, but when someone comes on here and tries to bait any of the regular posters I am going to call him out.

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

;)
UserPostedImage
14 years ago

WOW! It amazes me how nasty you Packers fans are to the 1 man who made the Pack what it is today just because he is having a Hard time with making the decision to retire.

"pmanning" wrote:

the 1 man? gee, i remember this dude named Holmgren for some reason. what was his job again?

see, it amazes me how irrationally loyal some people are to one of the most over-blown, ego-driven divas in the game (albeit one of my favorite all-time players). so what if a few of us have the ability to keep our lips off his asshole. sorry some of the rest of you can't. *shrugs*

I agree with Twinkiegorilla.

bozz_2006 wrote:

longtimefan
14 years ago

that is a slap in the face to Reggie, Desmond, Antonio, Dorsey, Leroy
Edgar and the rest that played with him

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

If you were referring to my post, you have completely read it all wrong. I was telling pmanning(whoever he is)that Brett was the constant for the 16 years he was a Packer but without THE TEAM and the guys who played,he would not be The legend he is in Packerland.

Read my post again, I clearly state that Reggie was the one who started the turn around in Green Bay.

Hope that clears it up.

"longtimefan" wrote:

Wasnt to you... sorry... was to pmanning
Orygunfan76
14 years ago

WOW! It amazes me how nasty you Packers fans are to the 1 man who made the Pack what it is today just because he is having a Hard time with making the decision to retire.

I'm 38 and I think if I were in Favres shoes I would be the same way. I dont feel that 39 is old. Maybe by NFL standards yes, but to actually admit that I am to old to play would be very hard. Brett loves the game like few others do and has a blast when he plays.

So what if he blew a few games with INTs over the years, so what if the Pack did not go to the big game more because of him. The 1 thing that was always present when Favre was in GB was the opportunity, the excitement and the hope.

Before Brett arrived the Packers were just a shell of a team, they were the Lions. After his arrival the Pack went mainstream and people all over the world became Pack/Favre fans.

When a Legend decides to retire it is hard on everyone. Especially the legend. But Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy made a horrible decision by treating #4 like any other player and they are the reason he is now with the Vikes.

How did the Pack do last year with their new wonder boy? Oh, wait. That was just due to the rebuilding. Rogers was great, had some great stats and games but it was not his fault.

Rogers was a One year wonder, now this year I predict the Pack will fall apart even more and start heading towards being more like the Lions once again. It is very very sad but true. And really, Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and all the Favre haters now deserve exactly what is coming to them. I for one will be laughing when the Pack is destroyed in front of the world by their former Legend, it is coming and I for one will really enjoy it.

Minnesota WILL be in the Super Bowl this year. But they will not be able to Stop Pittsburgh. Steelers 31 - Vikings 27

Packers 4 - 10 at the very best. Rogers will be replaced mid season due to bad performance. McCarthy will be looking for a Job next year and Ted will know that he made CRUCIAL mistake that caused the Pack to become a losing team for the next decade or longer.

Sorry Pack fans but Favre had more Fans than the Packers themselves. Everyone knows that when #4 was pushed aside that the hopes and dreams of all the fans were as well.

It isn't too late to change your mind and buy a Viking Jersey to show your Support. A real fan would do this, I for one will be wearing the purple #4 at all Pack home games this year and rooting for a loss for the Pack. ONLY because I want to see Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy face the music and cast aside.

"pmanning" wrote:

IF Favre just wanted to play for the love of the game , why didn't he keep playing for the Jets, why is he playing for a hated rival of the Packers? Hmmmmmmm?
blank
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
o_O good point!
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
14 years ago
ooooo orygun!!!!!!!!
vikesrule
14 years ago

...why is he playing for a hated rival of the Packer?

"Orygunfan76" wrote:

Simple.

With the Minnesota Vikings, Favre has his "perfect" coach.

Favre can do as he wishes.

Childress is the anatomically correct guy.......very little spine and no balls.
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (17h) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (17h) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.