peteralan71
13 years ago

What have you found to be your favorite gun? The famas doesn't work for shit IMO, not like it did in MW2 anyway. I have found my best like with the AK74u. The pistols seem to work a lot better than in MW2 as well, the revolver being the best that I have used (cannot remember it's name).

I have heard that the Galil is a good gun, I have yet to unlock it.

"Rockmolder" wrote:

I used to use the FAMAS, M16 and Scar in MW2, so I figured I'd start off with the M16. Which was pretty bad. Then I switched to the FAMAS, which is ever worse.

I unlocked the Galil a couple of levels ago and it is pretty good.

Been using a build with Warlord and a Galil with dual mags and the reflex scope for most of the time.

I recently started screwing around with the attachements a bit and I'm now testing a Galil + Reflex scope and suppressor. And it's been working great.

The suppressor is supposed to make your range go down a bit, but since I've equipped it, I've been getting way more long shot kills. Just like I did in MW2. I think it tunes the recoil down a lot or something.

Or it might just be something mental. I have no idea.

"peteralan71" wrote:

YES! The Scar was amazing. The M16 was great in both MW and MW2, and the FAMAS was great in MW2, but they both sucked ass in this game. I'm excited to unlock some more sniper rifles and see how they are. I LOVE the adjustable scope on the snipers, that thing is golden.
Green Bay: Home of the Green & Gold. And the hunter orange. And the camouflage.
UserPostedImage
peteralan71
13 years ago
I also really like how you can walk a lot faster in Black Ops than in MW2 when you have your weapon drawn (looking down the sights).
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
What's all this FAMAS bashing? It's my second most used weapon and I have a 1.11 ratio with it. But Galil is my most used and with that I have 1.33.

I shuffle around my loadouts a lot though. Currently as main weapons I have equipped: PM63, PSG-1, FAMAS, Galil and FN FAL

The FAL is great. AK-74u is just terrible.

Have you guys gotten any of the pro perks? I just unlocked Hardline Pro and that was the first one I got (and I'm at level 37).
This is a placeholder
Rockmolder
13 years ago

What's all this FAMAS bashing? It's my second most used weapon and I have a 1.11 ratio with it. But Galil is my most used and with that I have 1.33.

I shuffle around my loadouts a lot though. Currently as main weapons I have equipped: PM63, PSG-1, FAMAS, Galil and FN FAL

The FAL is great. AK-74u is just terrible.

Have you guys gotten any of the pro perks? I just unlocked Hardline Pro and that was the first one I got (and I'm at level 37).

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

I nearly have Hardline Pro. Need to "share" 2 or 3 more packages. Problem is that no one wants to take the risk to pick up a crate with ammo or a spy plane while it's laying there for everyone to see.

I do have Warlord Pro, though. Don't even remember what I did to get it. Just unlocked it while playing.
peteralan71
13 years ago
I have no "pro" perks enabled, I guess I didn't realize how to get them. Also, I think I'm at 16 right now is all, as I don't have a whole lot of free time. All of my free time goes to packershome.com. My classroom time goes here too haha.
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
I just got AK-47 unlocked. It's amazing. I played Domination, and played for the objective too I might add, I had five games in a row of over 2.50 ratio.

AK-47 is absolutely sick.
This is a placeholder
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
Just completed the single player too. The whole story was really really good, along with the ending. The final revelation also made me shit my pants.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE CAMPAIGN

Alex Mason was a part of JFK's assassination, just as he was "programmed".

This is a placeholder
Rockmolder
13 years ago

Just completed the single player too. The whole story was really really good, along with the ending. The final revelation also made me shit my pants.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE CAMPAIGN

Alex Mason was a part of JFK's assassination, just as he was "programmed".

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

Just completed it, as well. That was awesome. I felt that the last mission was a bit of a letdown after the plot twist that came a few missions before.

I saw that Raznov thing coming... Sort of. Halfway through I thought he was a traitor, actually, always showing up close to Dragovich, out of the blue. They actually went one step further. The story is batshit bonkers, but still good. Props to them.
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
Gonna prestige later today. 50 level now, and 15000 XP left.
This is a placeholder
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (9h) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (10h) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (10h) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (14h) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
5h / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

18-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.