beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
a month ago

This made absolutely zero sense, whatsoever. Recently, ESPN's Jeremy Fowler has been putting out positional rankings based upon data from several …

Continue Reading @ Ryan Heckman 

Ryan Heckman wrote:

Allegedly an NFL coordinator said this about Xavier McKinney:

"Others believe he's good all-around but not great at anything. 'He doesn't scare you,' an NFL coordinator said,"

And the article writer has a big reaction to that comment.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a month ago
I am curious to see how he does with the Packers. Also, curious about this new attack-first defense.
UserPostedImage
a month ago

"Others believe he's good all-around but not great at anything. 'He doesn't scare you,' an NFL coordinator said,"

A cacophony of cockamamie claptrap....what twaddle.

His ratings are spectacular.

Further safeties don't "scare" anyone. DL's scare you...Reggie White scared you, Aaron Donald scared you. There has been no safety in the history of the game that scared anyone other than cheap shot artists who would be out of the game if they played today.
Go Packers!!!!
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
a month ago
I'm ok with one unnamed dude isn't scared of him. It means nothing.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a month ago

A cacophony of cockamamie claptrap....what twaddle.

His ratings are spectacular.

Further safeties don't "scare" anyone. DL's scare you...Reggie White scared you, Aaron Donald scared you. There has been no safety in the history of the game that scared anyone other than cheap shot artists who would be out of the game if they played today.

Originally Posted by: Martha Careful 

I'm going to have to throw in a few exceptions here of the likes of Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu. Peyton Manning said Reed was someone they had to plan their offense around because he could take away half the field.

I say there are exceptions because if you are saying DL or LB's are more often the feared ones of the defense than CB and S, I would agree. But there have been a decent amount of guys in the secondary that offenses feared. Even CB's like Darrelle Revis or Deion Sanders for example.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (52m) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (15h) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16h) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (17h) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (19h) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (22h) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (22h) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (22h) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Mucky Tundra (22h) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
Mucky Tundra (22h) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
Mucky Tundra (22h) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
Zero2Cool (23h) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
Mucky Tundra (23h) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
Zero2Cool (23h) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
Zero2Cool (23h) : Or so I thought I did. lol
Zero2Cool (23h) : I had Colts for few days to throw everyone off. At 11am or so, I changed it to Packers.
Mucky Tundra (23h) : You know if you didn't say anything you probably could have changed it and no one would have noticed ;)
Mucky Tundra (23h) : Vikings over the 49ers, Bucs over the Lions
Zero2Cool (23h) : lol awesome. my pick for Packers didn't go through. sweet
Zero2Cool (23h) : Packers defense has 6 Takeaways in two games.
Zero2Cool (23h) : nah
Martha Careful (15-Sep) : I think I've been booted out of the chat room
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jordan Love has his left leg wrapped in a sleeve as he stands on the sidelines during National Anthem.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jaire Alexander, Eric Wilson and Elgton Jenkins are the Packers’ team captains today against the Colts.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Looks like Sean Rhyan will start at right guard, based on the early warm-ups.
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : No surprise, Love inactive
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Inactives: 10 QB Jordan Love 27 S Kitan Oladapo 57 DL Brenton Cox Jr. 73 T Andre Dillard 79 T Travis Glover 96 DL Colby Wooden
Martha Careful (14-Sep) : Wisconsin football stinks. OL good, Pauling good. all else MEH
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Jordan Love downgraded to doubtful for tomorrow's game
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Sean Clifford just got called up. No Love tomorrow. No shock either.
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : I know it's probably to mess with the Colts but I'm just huffing copium honestly
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : So you're saying there's *a chance*?
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Packers officially listed QB Jordan Love (knee) as questionable for Sunday's game vs. the \Colts.
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Confirmed concussion for Tua
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Yikes, possibly another concussion for Tua
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Who did you try dumping Cooks off onto?
dhazer (13-Sep) : glad my other trade was rejected Cook has 28 at halftime lol
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Muwahahahah
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : I'll ride Jordan Love > Brock Purdy all day!
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Packers TE that you all say is being phased out lol
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Upper tier QB???
dhazer (12-Sep) : backup RB
dhazer (12-Sep) : and he rejects it because I rejected his trade of the 49ers backup B for Mcaffery lol
dhazer (12-Sep) : I try helping out Kevin and trading him an upper teir QB so he has a starter and even gave him a Packer TE for a backup TE Purdy for Love
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : MLF says “Love’s injury is more day to day than anything”
Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : Like that Eli was "known" not to study or something
Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : AH, ok. i got that one quick, but thought maybe there's something more
Mucky Tundra (11-Sep) : Zero, regarding Eli scouting Rodgers, that's the joke. Rodgers only played 4 snaps so it would take Eli 5 minutes to scout him
Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : Jordan Love not seen at practice today.
Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : De’Von Achane practiced today in what appeared to be a lighter walkthrough session.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
4h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

12-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

8-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

7-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

7-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.