Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
15 years ago
First notes of the rookie camp.. unlike the team to the west.. all rookies accounted for. :)

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/44178127.html 

Rookie camp kicks off
By Greg A. Bedard of the Journal Sentinel
May. 1, 2009 1:49 p.m.

Green Bay - We just got out of a brief locker room period with the rookies. Here are some assorted news and notes:

* The Packers have announced the signings of 11 free agents. The only player missing from the list is Iowa WR Andy Brodell. Don't know what happened to him. Here are the official signings with the number they were issued:

9 Patrick Williams, WR, Colorado
17 Jamarko Simmons, WR, Western Michigan
19 Kole Heckendorf, WR, North Dakota State
81 JaRon Harris, WR, South Dakota State
23 Tyrell Sutton, RB, Northwestern
47 Carson Butler, TE, Michigan
48 Travis Dekker, TE, Air Force
49 Cyril Obiozor, LB, Texas A&M
61 Evan Dietrich-Smith, G/C, Idaho State
64 Ron Talley, DE, Delaware
64 Andrew Hartline, G/T, Central Michigan

* Brodell update: Bob McGinn just got off the phone with him. Brodell failed his physical because of the hamstring he tore in 2008. He played all season with it but evidently the Packers didn't feel good about it. "It was a bit of a bummer," Brodell told McGinn. "I'm on my way home. I just found about it two hours ago." Brodell said he had a couple of others offers. He's going to huddle with his agent, Jack Bechta, before deciding what to do next.

* Sutton is an interesting situation. Northwestern is on the quarters system, which means students have classes through June 12. His graduation is June 19. Sutton said he'll miss the bulk of organized team activities It's unclear whether the Packers knew about this beforehand. I'm guessing they did. But it has to affect his status in making the team.

* WR Brett Swain, last year's seventh-round pick who spent the entire season on the practice squad, looks to have thickened out a little. He's going to need the extra weight if he's going to turn into a Wes Welker-type guy.

* Mark Tauscher's locker is still intact in the locker room.

* Fourth-round pick T.J. Lang (Eastern Michigan) will start out at right tackle in this camp. "We'll see. As the weekend goes on I might switch around a little bit but as it goes for today, I'll be starting at right tackle. It's a little bit of an adjustment (he played mostly left tackle in college). I have a little bit of experience playing on the right side. But the past couple weeks I've been doing both left and right. It might take me a few snaps to get used to just switching up the stance and flipping the plays. But I don't see it being a major problem."

* On how he felt when the Packers drafted him: "I was excited. I didn't have the choice where I would go but even if I did, I'd still be a Green Bay Packer. Right when I left here (on his pre-draft visit) I felt comfortable and I felt like this is where I wanted to be. I'm glad things worked out."

* Fifth-round fullback Quinn Johnson (LSU) said he gets more satisfaction from knocking a guy on his rear than scoring a touchdown. "I know it sounds crazy but I really do. Pretty much what I play for is to get big blocks."

* Best story I got from today came from Johnson about Clay Matthews:

The two went head-to-head on the first day of practices at the Senior Bowl, and it was memorable.

"As far as the collision, it was just a standstill. We both just stopped," Johnson said. "That guy is strong. Definitely. Most everybody that I hit, I can knock them back. But not that guy. It was pretty serious."

Johnson said through all his practice time against NFL-caliber players at LSU and in games against SEC competition, there has been only one other guy that stood him up: South Carolina linebacker Jasper Brinkley, who was a fifth-round pick this year of the Minnesota Vikings.

"He was the only other guy I hit and didn't move," Johnson said.

There was one more thing Johnson remembered from his collision with Matthews.

"I had a vicious headache for the rest of the day," Johnson said. "Like I said, the guy is strong. He doesn't give ground."

* Offensive tackle Jamon Meredith, the team's other fifth-round pick out of South Carolina, said he's not sure where he will be playing in the rookie camp. I'd say there's a good chance he's at left tackle since Lang is on the right side.

* Meredith: "I think I'm real raw. Obviously you need coaching to bring the technique. I think I can be molded into something special and I think the coaches see that too."

* Meredith weighed in at 298. "I want to pick up a little weight because guys here are bigger and stronger. But I want to keep my same speed and athleticism."

* He wasn't much into talking about why he might have dropped to the fifth round. "All that stuff doesn't matter. I'm a fifth-round pick. It's in the past."

* LB Brad Jones, the seventh-round pick from Colorado, said he's already talked to special team coordinator Shawn Slocum. "I want to be on every special teams," Jones said. "That's my thing. I can play on all of them."

* Sixth-rounder Jarius Wynn (DE, Georgia) said the team would like him at 280 pounds. He's at 275 right now.

* Undrafted free agent Ron Talley (Delaware) said he's going to be at defensive end and he has no problem playing the five technique in this defense. "Actually, I'm looking forward to it," he said. Talley said he is 6-4 and 281 pounds.

That's it for now. About to head to practice. I'll tweet a couple updates from there and then I'll have a blog post after practice with comments from coach Mike McCarthy.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
I'm still disappointed that Willie Williams isn't in that list. I don't see the harm in bringing him in for a look, even if he was a long shot. Any rumors about other teams picking him up?
UserPostedImage
Dulak
15 years ago
thanks for that info ...

meredith sounds depressing lol ... I like the sound of johnson and matthews ... but I bet meredith knows how to play ball (ie he was always pretty high on the scouts lists and I saw a video of him play in the past).
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
15 years ago

I'm still disappointed that Willie Williams isn't in that list. I don't see the harm in bringing him in for a look, even if he was a long shot. Any rumors about other teams picking him up?

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

None... And I looked around today...

I have to wonder if the Packers haven't just invited him to work out with the team and are trying to keep it quiet at the moment.. PR type thing..

It seems curious that the reports were so mixed on him..

Or maybe Willie himself has second thoughts on coming to little ol' Green Bay.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
Would Willie be willing to work out without a contract, though? Seems like a big potential risk without any sort of guarantees. Of course, the potential gain is immense too.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
15 years ago
Quinn sounds like my type of player.. would rather knock someone on their ass than score a touchdown.. me in a nutshell.

Of course help them back up afterwards. 😉
RaiderPride
15 years ago
Great Stuff "Z"

Thanks...

I loved this quote:

There was one more thing Johnson remembered from his collision with Matthews.

"I had a vicious headache for the rest of the day," Johnson said. "Like I said, the guy is strong. He doesn't give ground."

RP
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
15 years ago

Would Willie be willing to work out without a contract, though? Seems like a big potential risk without any sort of guarantees. Of course, the potential gain is immense too.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

We have how many in town this weekend working out on a trial basis..

He needs someone to give him a chance.. so I would think he would take any opportunity.. at least I would.
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago

MON., MAY 4, 2009 - 9:13 AM
Packers: Sutton confident he can make team 
By JASON WILDE

GREEN BAY When the final cuts are made at the end of training camp, its a good bet the Green Bay Packers will keep at least one of the 11 undrafted rookie free agents who participated in the teams three-day post-draft rookie orientation camp, which wrapped up Sunday.

Former Northwestern running back Tyrell Sutton intends to be that one.

Not to discourage any of the running backs here, but the media only talks about Ryan Grant. I felt with the teams I had to choose from, I felt like this was the best opportunity for me to get in at least on special teams, sad Sutton, who signed with the Packers over the Chicago Bears, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Giants. Not saying Im going to come in here and move out anybody, but this was the best opportunity to come in and compete.

Despite being vertically challenged at 5-foot-8, Sutton is a solid 213 pounds and has always been productive when healthy. He rushed for an Ohio state-record 9,426 yards at Akrons Archbishop Hoban High School, and as a true freshman at Northwestern, he ran for 1,474 yards. While injuries, including a concussion, a separated shoulder, a leg injury, a high ankle sprain and a broken left wrist, derailed the rest of his college career, Sutton believes he has the ability and the durability to make the Packers roster.

Since 1992, 20 undrafted free agents who signed with the Packers immediately after the draft made the roster coming out of training camp, and four were running backs: Basil Mitchell in 1999, Herbert Goodman in 2000, Tony Fisher in 2002 and Kregg Lumpkin last year.

Plus, of the players on the current 80-man roster, more than 20 entered the league undrafted, including Grant with the Giants in 2005.

Coach Mike McCarthy liked what he saw of Sutton in three practices, for which the Packers only had Sutton and tryout running back Darrell Blackman to carry the ball.

Good little football player, Ill tell you that. He jumped out, McCarthy said. I thought he definitely showed some ability. He definitely has a chance. He has a spring in his step and hes instinctive, so well see.

Collins comes in from cold

McCarthy confirmed that Pro Bowl safety Nick Collins, who skipped the early part of offseason workouts to demonstrate his unhappiness with his contract, did participate in the workouts for at least a few days, meeting with McCarthy, safeties coach Darren Perry and defensive coordinator Dom Capers to catch up on what he missed and learn more about the new 3-4 defense.

Theres a business side of it, and thats always the difficult part of it. Sometimes people want to blend the business and the football part of it together. In my opinion, thats not to the benefit for the football team, McCarthy said. We respect everybodys business situations. (Collins) is going through one right now. But we do have a new defense, and Nick is a main communicator in that defense, and for him to come in here and to work with Darren Perry and try to catch up on whats been going on here is important.

Asked if he expects Collins to return for the rest of the workouts, including organized team activity practices, McCarthy replied, I could see him coming back in the near future, yeah. You keep trying to make it about the contract, but its about football.

Collins agent, Alan Herman, did not return a message.

Threes company

With a hard roster limit of 80 players for training camp, McCarthy said its unlikely the team will bring a fourth quarterback to training camp, even though he liked what he saw from tryout quarterbacks Brian Johnson of Utah and David Johnson of Tulsa.

The 80-man roster really makes it a challenge, McCarthy said.

Starter Aaron Rodgers and second-year backups Matt Flynn and Brian Brohm have been attending quarterback school throughout the offseason although the three of them went to Brohms hometown of Louisville, Ky., over the weekend for the Kentucky Derby and have shown good progress, McCarthy said.

I feel a lot better this year than I did at this time last year, McCarthy admitted. You have some experience with your starter (now that) Aaron has put together a short but an exceptional body of work coming out with the first year that he had. And both Brian and Matt Flynn ... its going to be a very competitive situation for both guys. I think weve got two talented young quarterbacks that I think everybody is going to be impressed with when we line up and play some preseason games.

Pleased as punch

McCarthy felt good about what the teams 46 draft picks, undrafted free agents, tryout players and first-year holdovers accomplished over the three-day camp, although he said he may tweak the setup a bit.

I feel very good about what weve done from an administrative standpoint. As a coach, youd probably want to do a little more football, said McCarthy, who is now three years into the rookie orientation approach. So we may look at maybe just doing a little more football and maybe a little less administrative.

The rookies will have two weeks off before returning for their version of the offseason strength and conditioning program, followed by OTAs with the veterans.

Pickett, Kampman adjusting

While defensive end-turned-outside linebacker Aaron Kampman and defensive tackle-turned-nose guard Ryan Pickett havent spoken publicly this offseason about their new roles in the new defense, McCarthy said he has communicated with both players and neither has expressed unhappiness about the switch.

Pickett not only will be playing in the middle of the three-man line in the 3-4, hell also see time at end after the team picked B.J. Raji ninth overall in the draft. Kampman, a two-time Pro Bowl pick at end, hasnt talked about the move to linebacker, although the Packers have said he is excited about the change.

When you look at our defensive line and some of our veteran players on defense, were making a scheme change, but there are individuals we feel very strongly about, McCarthy said.

McCarthy also reiterated that Kampman will still put his hand on the ground as an end in nickel and dime packages, pointing out that of Kampmans 37 sacks over the past three seasons, 33.5 of them have been in sub defense and only 3.5 have been in base defensive alignments.

Extra points

The Packers have lost longtime Central Plains college scout Lenny McGill, who has been hired as the Denver Broncos assistant director of college scouting. McGill was living in Denver already. ... While the team has signed three of the tryout players each of the past two years, that number could be smaller this year. Were not set on a final number yet, McCarthy said after 21 tryout players took part in the camp. ... McCarthy liked what he saw from tryout punters Chris Keagle of Louisiana Tech and Adam Graessle of Pittsburgh, although the team already has Jeremy Kapinos and Durant Brooks under contract. Unlike last year, when incumbent Jon Ryan was the only punter in camp and then was cut afterward in favor of Derrick Frost McCarthy said its a safe bet the team will take two punters to camp this year.

AGENTS OF CHANGE

Undrafted free agents signed by the Packers immediately after the draft who made the roster coming out of training camp:

1994: TE Jeff Wilner, LB Mark Williams, CB Lenny McGill.

1995: CB Matthew Dorsett.

1997: G Joe Andruzzi.

1998: LB Jude Waddy.

1999: RB Basil Mitchell, FB Matt Snider, CB Tod McBride, P Chris Hanson.

2000: RB Herbert Goodman, TE Chris Eitzmann.

2002: RT Kevin Barry, RB Tony Fisher, LB Marcus Wilkins.

2005: LB Roy Manning, C Chris White.

2006: DE Jason Hunter.

2007: DL Daniel Muir.

2008: RB Kregg Lumpkin.

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
15 years ago
Impressive physical talent.. we shall see how it plays out..

The Packers seem to have some quality offensive line prospects to pick from...

Source... Washington Post 

Photo of him leaping the weight bench... 

Undrafted but Undaunted, An NFL Hopeful Persists

By Les Carpenter
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Early on Sunday, with the lazy morning sunlight splashing through Lambeau Field's atrium, the Green Bay Packers personnel department gathered in a third-floor conference room. The topic was the future of the 22 players invited to try out at the team's three-day rookie minicamp.

The time had come to pick those who would be offered contracts. Folders were opened; notes consulted. Two days of practice were examined. By 9 a.m., decisions had been made. [img_r]http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/md/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/2436551.jpeg[/img_r]

They would not be revealed for several more hours.

As he prepared for the last practice of his tryout, former Maryland tackle Dane Randolph would not know his fate with the Packers was sealed. He had driven any thoughts of his football survival from his mind since he arrived on Thursday. It was obvious his chance of making the Packers was almost impossible. He could see that every time he looked around the alcove off the team's locker room where the players on tryout dressed two to a locker. There were so many of them. And they seemed so good.

Thinking about the futility of his dream would do nothing to help, however. So he focused his attention on the more tangible aspects of his tryout, like the Don Hutson Center, the Packers' eight-story indoor practice facility where the three days of workouts were held. Here on the soft turf, under the buzzing stadium lights strung in the ceiling, he knew he had a chance. Three days of practice, each running about 90 minutes, which meant he had about 4 1/2 hours of football, none of them in pads, to show the Packers they should keep him.

He hoped for something, anything, that would make them notice.

Then, on Friday afternoon, during the first practice, it happened. He made a mistake, something he didn't notice at first. It came during a pass blocking drill when he pushed the player he was blocking back, away from the quarterback. Then, when it felt as if the play was done, he stopped.

"No," offensive line coach James Campen said. Randolph had given up too soon. What if the play wasn't over? It is always at moments like this when the pass rusher is at his most dangerous, coming back at the quarterback from behind.

A few minutes later, another pass rush came Randolph's way.

"Sit down on him!" Campen shouted as Randolph crouched, pushing the pass rusher away, holding him off with a stiff right arm for what seemed like 10 seconds.

Campen nodded. He called Randolph over and shook his hand. Randolph had passed his first test. He had taken a coach's instruction and then applied it the next time he could. After the practice, as the offensive linemen stretched before heading to the locker room, Campen told the group, "What Dane did was perfect."

The next morning, as the offensive linemen met with Campen, the coach again mentioned Randolph and tried to show the film of the play. Except that Randolph had held the block for so long, the person taping the practice cut the taping off before Randolph was finished. Still, the glow lingered for Randolph.

"I feel like I'm making an impression," Randolph had said Friday night, talking from his hotel room near the city's airport. But it seemed ridiculous to calculate the chances of him landing a contract, especially because the team had taken two tackles in the draft. Even if Randolph dazzled the coaches, the team was trying out a new 3-4 defense, and it might have far greater needs than right tackle. He wasn't sure they knew that much about him anyway.

The Packers, it turned out, knew quite a bit about Randolph. Lee Gissendaner, the team's East Coast scout, had seen him play twice in the fall, as had its director of college scouting, John Dorsey, who grew up in Maryland.

The team liked his speed and strength, the way he moved, the way that, at 6 feet 5 and 300 pounds, he looked like an NFL offensive lineman. When Dorsey spoke with the Terrapins coaches, they raved about Randolph as a person, about his gentle demeanor, his easy laugh and the ability he seemingly has to get along with anybody.

The problem Green Bay had, as with other teams, came in his play.

"There are too many inconsistencies," Dorsey said.

When the draft came, the Packers graded Randolph too low for any of the seven rounds of selections. And when it came time to sign undrafted free agents, he still fell below their line. But his skills nonetheless intrigued them just enough to take another look. When they were done signing free agents at the end of the draft, they called his agent, Josh Stevens, and invited Randolph for a tryout.

"You wanted to keep him alive," Dorsey said.

Given the chance, Randolph had indeed impressed the Packers. After his second practice, on Saturday afternoon, Campen stood in a Lambeau Field hallway and marveled about Randolph's strength and the way he held off pass rushers so easily. He also liked the way Randolph seemed to grasp the playbook right away. Many players struggle with the adjustment from the college playbook to the far more complex professional books in which plays and formations might change from week to week.

Over the weekend, Green Bay gave a lot of plays to the prospects to learn, and it was obvious Randolph had studied them and could pick them up quickly.

"He's a hard-working kid who's a little better than I thought," Campen said. "It's hard to completely judge a kid on tape. You evaluate them, and you are looking at the football fundamentals, but you don't know much about the person."

For Campen, maybe there was something else, too. He had read The Post's stories about Randolph through the draft. He had seen, too, the video Randolph did for The Post on draft day as he sat in the living room of his mother's townhouse in Owings Mills watching round after round pass without his name being called, hearing from his agent the Redskins might be interested, only to find ultimately they weren't.

Campen watched the video closely, studying Randolph's reactions, looking for clues as to how he was handling the disappointment. On the screen, Randolph never got mad. He didn't frown or slap at the coffee table before him. He simply said he would have to make the most of whatever opportunity came along.

This took Campen back almost a quarter of a century, when as a college center he went unpicked in a 12-round draft after his senior year at the University of Tulsa. The snub angered him. Eventually he talked his way into the New Orleans Saints' training camp, where he was the seventh of seven centers and played with a rage to prove everyone wrong.

Standing in the Lambeau hallway, Campen shook his head.

"I know from my mistakes," he said. "I was working to impress others when the only one I needed to impress was myself."

Randolph, he added, never showed bitterness in the video, nor in the meetings. He wore only the determined expression of a player who wanted badly to make a team.

"He's ahead of me when I came out," he said. "It's refreshing to see someone who has the approach that he has."

Randolph, of course, knew nothing about Campen and his battle to make the Saints. Nor did he know the Packers had such an extensive file on him. All he realized was he was falling in love with Green Bay.

Every day, the players were taken somewhere new. On Thursday, they had dinner in a suite high above Lambeau, where they met the coaches and most of the team executives -- people who actually sat with them and talked to them.

The next night, they were taken on a tour of the team's Hall of Fame, which is headquartered in Lambeau's atrium, and were introduced to this year's inductees: Dorsey Levens and Antonio Freeman. Saturday evening, they toured the Oneida Golf and Country Club, a sprawling complex on the edge of town.

Earlier in the day, as the shuttle bus brought him from the Hutson Center to Lambeau, where the locker rooms are, fans were waiting. They asked him for his autograph. A few even clutched photos of him in a Maryland uniform. He was stunned.

Thinking about this later, he laughed. "I think I'm really liking this place," he said one evening after practice.

But the reality of Randolph's situation was impossible to ignore. During the weekend, Packers Coach Mike McCarthy talked a lot in his news conferences about "tough choices" the team was going to have to make.

Randolph shrugged. He had another tryout scheduled next weekend with the Baltimore Ravens, yet he knew enough to realize the Packers' offensive line was more unsettled than Baltimore's.

On Sunday, when the last practice ended, McCarthy and other executives thanked the players. Then the players dispersed, their futures more ambiguous than ever. Randolph held his helmet in his hand and headed for the Hutson Center door to catch a shuttle bus across the street to Lambeau.

Suddenly, Reggie McKenzie, the team's director of football operations, was standing beside him.

"I would like you to see me after you shower and eat," McKenzie said.

See him? In a few hours Randolph had a flight home to Baltimore. Why would the team's director of football operations want to speak to him, unless . . .

His heart thumped as he showered. He could barely eat, looking around for the team official who was supposed to take him to McKenzie's office. "Act cool," he kept telling himself.

Finally the man appeared. He took Randolph and Maryland teammate Dean Muhtadi, a defensive tackle, into an elevator and up to the third floor, where the doors opened and McKenzie stood before them, smiling.

"Congratulations," he said.

They were getting contracts. Four players in all received deals.

In a room just inside the Packers executive suite, Dorsey told a reporter, "I don't think [Randolph's] ceiling for development has been reached yet."

Then Dorsey added a word of caution, warning that Randolph can be cut at any moment and is not even guaranteed a spot in training camp. Randolph may barely see any of the $310,000 his standard rookie contract calls for this year.

"He has a long way to go," Dorsey added. "He's continuing the journey of chasing the dream. That's all you can ask."

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (23h) : rude
Mucky Tundra (23h) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (23h) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / civic

2h / Around The NFL / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.