dhazer
a year ago
Hey, Aaron to late no one wants to trade for you, so why would we need to be in the mix? I would love for someone to offer a trade for Rodgers so we can move on. I am starting to wonder if he is becoming cancer in the locker room. Last week he was calling out Jaire for locker room comments and he is always calling out the coach and the defense and of course always claiming his wideouts aren't good enough. If I was in there I wouldn't put my body on the line to make him look good. Think about it we were winning and Rodgers says we have to air it out more because we can't keep winning that way. So they switch to what he wants and man we look like shit. Now he is saying the teammates are to dumb to understand the plays so he says they need to simplify the plays. Maybe they should try this play (video below)

I tried to find the one where the o-line lets everyone thru and kills the qb but no luck. So maybe try that play but with Rodgers accuracy this year he would probably miss these also lol
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
a year ago
Wasn't it Ray Nitschke that got his neck broke in "The Longest Yard"? (The original one).
Not sure, but I know he was one of the prison guards in that movie.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
a year ago

Hey, Aaron to late no one wants to trade for you, so why would we need to be in the mix? I would love for someone to offer a trade for Rodgers so we can move on. I am starting to wonder if he is becoming cancer in the locker room. Last week he was calling out Jaire for locker room comments and he is always calling out the coach and the defense and of course always claiming his wideouts aren't good enough. If I was in there I wouldn't put my body on the line to make him look good. Think about it we were winning and Rodgers says we have to air it out more because we can't keep winning that way. So they switch to what he wants and man we look like shit. Now he is saying the teammates are to dumb to understand the plays so he says they need to simplify the plays. Maybe they should try this play (video below)

I tried to find the one where the o-line lets everyone thru and kills the qb but no luck. So maybe try that play but with Rodgers accuracy this year he would probably miss these also lol

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

He puts plenty of blame on himself & he gives receivers credit when they make good plays. He actually takes a lot more blame than the media gives him credit for. You must not watch his press conferences and just get your info from ESPN or Skip Bayless.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

He puts plenty of blame on himself & he gives receivers credit when they make good plays. He actually takes a lot more blame than the media gives him credit for. You must not watch his press conferences and just get your info from ESPN or Skip Bayless.

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Some skim headlines and extrapolate details from that.
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
a year ago
I wonder if that includes the QB position...
nerdmann
a year ago
 Screenshot_20221018-221955_Twitter.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
a year ago
Edit: Please Note I didn't see your second post, until after I replied to this one.

Yes, I have, about half dozen times. I'll say it again. Put whomever at RT then use 89 to help.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Technically, they are putting whomever at RT and some of us are complaining about that ... and when Lewis is helping at times...

Also, you have said not to switch guys sides, and then you switch Runyan's side.

But yeah, I think it's time they need to move Nijman or Bakhtiari over... or hell put Lewis in a lineman jersey and send him out there as an OL.

89 is a great blocking TE, right?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Eh, he's a great run blocking TE... he's alright in pass protection.

I'd like a competition, of whom is a better OL, Newman, Tom or Lewis... of they continue to refuse to move Bakhtiari or Nijman over, then let those three compete...

I wonder how Lewis would do in the competition.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Edit: Please Note I didn't see your second post, until after I replied to this one.
Technically, they are putting whomever at RT and some of us are complaining about that ... and when Lewis is helping at times...

Also, you have said not to switch guys sides, and then you switch Runyan's side.

But yeah, I think it's time they need to move Nijman or Bakhtiari over... or hell put Lewis in a lineman jersey and send him out there as an OL.

Eh, he's a great run blocking TE... he's alright in pass protection.

I'd like a competition, of whom is a better OL, Newman, Tom or Lewis... of they continue to refuse to move Bakhtiari or Nijman over, then let those three compete...

I wonder how Lewis would do in the competition.

Originally Posted by: beast 

No, they didn't. They put our best LG who's coming off ACL at RT. Regardless. Obviously, as I said, put him back at LG and put whomever at RT. Consume my point as whole, not break it up for debate.

We fix the OL, other things should fall in line. That's my hope. That's my belief. It's my hill. I'll die on it!! Lol

UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
a year ago

Ask the Panthers what they want for their RG, #2 DT and WR they sent to the locker room... trade Lowry and a draft pick and we'll have enough cap room since Lowry contract more than covers maybe double the DT and WR contract.

RG Austin Corbett
DT Matt Ioannidis
WR Robbie Anderson

And/OR... have Aaron Rodgers call up JC Tretter and talk him into coming out of retirement (which he only retired because he felt like he was being blackballed due to his union duties and he was preparing to play and has both played with Rodgers in the old system but also played in the wide zone system with the Browns.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Updated request since WR Robbie Anderson was traded...

GB Draft Pick
DL Lowry
Pick for Pick swap, GB moves down a round, Panthers move up a round.
For
RG Austin Corbett
DT Matt Ioannidis
SS Xavier Woods

DL Lowry and Ioannidis are in contract years, mainly swapping them to get more cap room for others (also Ioannidis might be better, though Lowry might be coming off his best game of the season).

But Corbett has been the starting RG for the Rams, so he knows the wide zone system and has played well in it, and can lock down RG for us.

Woods is a veteran safety that's very good tackler (something the Packers have been struggling a lot more with this year), and might help free Savage for the slot role they keep talking about so much, and help STs and Amos, Ford and Leavitt are all in contract years... so having a veteran depth guy would be smart to have locked up.

Also, with some of these Safeties they might be able to play the dime role of they ever let ILB Walker have a break and give him a smaller role (he's got GREAT potential), but Walker doesn't seem completely mentally ready and I think focusing on certain packages instead of the entire defense will really help him... I think they were rotating him some with Barnes before he got injured. Letting him focus on certain roles and building up for more might be best.

How this helps the Panthers?... currently the Panthers have a half game lead for the #1 draft pick and had the tie breaker on top of that... and talks of them trading away their star RB and already traded away a starting WR... this potential could lock up the #1 draft pick for them and gain them another draft pick (or two), or one and move another one up.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
a year ago

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Fan Shout
packerfanoutwest (20m) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (27m) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12h / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

22h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.