wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
4 years ago

Officiating is in the spotlight after Monday night's 23-22 Packers win because of the impact that a pair of illegal hands to the face calls on Lions defensive lineman Trey Flowers had on Green Bay's fourth quarter comeback. The Packers were down 22-13 with 12 minutes to play in the game and the Lions could [more]

Continue Reading @ Josh Alper 

Josh Alper wrote:

The defense holding Detroit to FGs was key to winning the game.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago

The defense holding Detroit to FGs was key to winning the game.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

The FG's were definitely a key to giving the Packers a chance to win the game. The offense sucked. Three fluke shit calls. And our offense is getting predictable, so much so that even I am starting to be able to predict what is gonna happen. That my friends ... not good. BUT ... maybe this is part of LaFleur's plan ... let people THINK they know and then WHAM? One can hope.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
4 years ago

The FG's were definitely a key to giving the Packers a chance to win the game. The offense sucked. Three fluke shit calls. And our offense is getting predictable, so much so that even I am starting to be able to predict what is gonna happen. That my friends ... not good. BUT ... maybe this is part of LaFleur's plan ... let people THINK they know and then WHAM? One can hope.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I don’t think the offense sucked. If not for the turnovers, the Packers would’ve easily won this game. Our lack of a receiving corps was obvious, but I thought Rodgers & Jamal Williams played well. We have to do something about the receivers. Maybe make a trade? Maybe EQ will come back? Who knows.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago

I don’t think the offense sucked. If not for the turnovers, the Packers would’ve easily won this game. Our lack of a receiving corps was obvious, but I thought Rodgers & Jamal Williams played well. We have to do something about the receivers. Maybe make a trade? Maybe EQ will come back? Who knows.

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

I think it sucked, but I think Aaron Rodgers played fucking fantastic which made our offense look better. Jamaal Williams was a stud too.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
4 years ago

I think it sucked, but I think Aaron Rodgers played fucking fantastic which made our offense look better. Jamaal Williams was a stud too.

In my opinion, the only negative to the offense was the receivers. Which I guess is a pretty big part. They were rarely open. Even the big plays, there was no separation. They were only made because Rodgers made perfect throws. I like that Aaron was throwing check downs, but I hate that he has to do it so often.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
Good point.

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
4 years ago
We were moving the ball all night. Jones fumble on the one set killed a drive where we were moving the ball well.
Drops by the WRs killed drives.
The fumbled punt could have killed us, but the defense held them to a FG.
We could have blown out the Lions had our guys made plays.
How about the ball that bounced off the WRs face mask at the goal line that turned into a INT? Another missed opportunity.
If our guys get their you-know-what together, and our D can keep doing what they are doing, we could be one of the best NFC teams.
We won without our #1 WR. If Adams can get healthy, imagine what we can do?
I hope he can get over this injury.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
I'm not even positive K. Johnson scored that TD. Each angle they showed he was short. The only time it looked like he was in was the sky cam which was not directly above the players. It was several yards behind the players giving the illusion he was over the line.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
4 years ago

I'm not even positive K. Johnson scored that TD. Each angle they showed he was short. The only time it looked like he was in was the sky cam which was not directly above the players. It was several yards behind the players giving the illusion he was over the line.

That’s the same thing I was thinking. It was really close. Hard to overturn it when there wasn’t a replay where you could see where the ball really was.
One ref says TD, other said NO.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
4 years ago
I don’t understand why that play wasn’t reviewed. And if it was then it didn’t take them very long. Also why did the refs not get together and discuss what they saw rather than just saying touchdown?
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.