Zero2Cool
6 years ago
Check that out! You remember that crowd few years ago shouting a team wouldn't ever keep 7? Then Packers did! And this year ... yeah ... baby!!

(one of the 8 will be cut after week 2)

QB (3): 12 Aaron Rodgers, 9 DeShone Kizer, 8 Tim Boyle

RB (2): 30 Jamaal Williams, 88 Ty Montgomery

WR (8): 17 Davante Adams, 18 Randall Cobb, 81 Geronimo Allison, 11 Trevor Davis, 82 J’Mon Moore, 83 Marquez Valdes-Scantling, 19 Equanimeous St. Brown, 16 Jake Kumerow

TE (4): 80 Jimmy Graham, 84 Lance Kendricks, 89 Marcedes Lewis, 85 Robert Tonyan

OL (9): 69 David Bakhtiari, 75 Bryan Bulaga, 65 Lane Taylor, 63 Corey Linsley, 64 Justin McCray, 74 Byron Bell, 78 Jason Spriggs, 62 Lucas Patrick, 70 Alex Light

DL (5): 76 Mike Daniels, 96 Muhammad Wilkerson, 97 Kenny Clark, 94 Dean Lowry, 90 Montravius Adams

LB (8): 52 Clay Matthews, 53 Nick Perry, 50 Blake Martinez, 42 Oren Burks, 93 Reggie Gilbert, 51 Kyler Fackrell, 48 Antonio Morrison, 54 James Crawford

CB (6): 38 Tramon Williams, 20 Kevin King, 31 Davon House, 23 Jaire Alexander, 37 Josh Jackson, 26 Herb Waters

S (5): 21 Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, 29 Kentrell Brice, 27 Josh Jones, 35 Jermaine Whitehead, 36 Raven Greene

Spec (3): 2 Mason Crosby, 6 JK Scott, 43 Hunter Bradley

Reserve/suspended: 33 Aaron Jones
Injured reserve: 24 Quinten Rollins, 32 Devante Mays, 68 Kyle Murphy

Released:
[list=1]
  • 25 Marwin Evans
  • 22 Aaron Ripkowski
  • 40 Joe Kerridge,
  • 46 LeShun Daniels,
  • 34 Joel Bouagnon,
  • 36 Bronson Hill
  • 10 DeAngelo Yancey,
  • 13 Adonis Jennings,
  • 1 Kyle Lewis
  • 86 Emanuel Byrd,
  • 49 Kevin Rader,
  • 48 Ryan Smith
  • 55 Dillon Day,
  • 77 Adam Pankey,
  • 79 Kofi Amichia,
  • 60 Austin Davis
  • 39 Demetri Goodson,
  • 28 Josh Hawkins,
  • 44 Donatello Brown
  • 99 James Looney,
  • 73 Joey Mbu,
  • 95 Tyler Lancaster,
  • 67 Conor Sheehy
  • 45 Vince Biegel,
  • 91 Kendall Donnerson,
  • 98 Chris Odom,
  • 58 Greer Martini,
  • 56 Ahmad Thomas,
  • 49 James Hearns,
  • 46 Naashon Hughes,
  • 59 Marcus Porter
  • [*]57 Zach Triner[/list]
    UserPostedImage
    gbguy20
    6 years ago
    Glad there is no FB. Pissed about Trevor Davis. I am fully expecting this roster to change at minimum twice before week one. I like to think he will be gone shortly. Kind of upset about keeping 4 TEs too, but having no FB makes me feel better about it. Also disappointed to see ahmad Thomas go....for some reason. I expect at least one waiver pickup as soon as they go through. Thinking maybe an OL, an LB or an S. Two WRs could be cut to make room as far as I'm concerned. Maybe a trade too, that would be fun.
    BAD EMAIL because the address couldn ot be found, or is unable to receive mail.
    beast
    6 years ago
    Some big surprises there! 8 WRs, 0 FBs, OT Alex Light, LB James Crawford (over LB Thomas and LB Martini), S Raven Greene
    UserPostedImage
    nerdmann
    6 years ago

Some big surprises there! 8 WRs, 0 FBs, OT Alex Light, LB James Crawford (over LB Thomas and LB Martini), S Raven Greene

Originally Posted by: beast 

Herb freaking WATERS!
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    nerdmann
    6 years ago

Glad there is no FB. Pissed about Trevor Davis. I am fully expecting this roster to change at minimum twice before week one. I like to think he will be gone shortly. Kind of upset about keeping 4 TEs too, but having no FB makes me feel better about it. Also disappointed to see ahmad Thomas go....for some reason. I expect at least one waiver pickup as soon as they go through. Thinking maybe an OL, an LB or an S. Two WRs could be cut to make room as far as I'm concerned. Maybe a trade too, that would be fun.

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

They're still gonna trade Trevor Davis. He has value as a returner. Teams figured they could get him for free after cuts.
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    beast
    6 years ago

Herb freaking WATERS!

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

He didn't surprise me... especially since the CBs coach (last year) said WATCH OUT for him, and compared him to Tramon Williams... Waters has the physical talent, he's just not consistent with it (yet) and is still adjusting to playing on the defensive side of the ball.

Also it kinda helps when one of the people competing with him (Pipkins) gets traded and another (Rollins) gets IRed... so it was basically Waters or Hawkins.
    UserPostedImage
    beast
    6 years ago

They're still gonna trade Trevor Davis. He has value as a returner. Teams figured they could get him for free after cuts.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

It'll be interesting if they do, of course someone has to be willing to trade for him too.
    UserPostedImage
    sschind
    6 years ago

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

Nobody trades in the NFL anymore.

Surprise they are only going with 2 RBs for the first two week. One of the WRs gets cut after week two when Jones comes back.

I like what nerd said about Davis. If anyone showed interest they tipped their hand and Gute is trying to make them pay. Now its wait and see if they call Gute's bluff by waiting until week 2 to see if he is the one released.

Dulak
    6 years ago

Surprise they are only going with 2 RBs for the first two week. One of the WRs gets cut after week two when Jones comes back.

I like what nerd said about Davis. If anyone showed interest they tipped their hand and Gute is trying to make them pay. Now its wait and see if they call Gute's bluff by waiting until week 2 to see if he is the one released.

Originally Posted by: sschind 

Im a bit surprised about the RB situation too; although I wonder if they will pick one up with these available guys now.

I like that they kept tonya (Ill just call him that since I keep messing up his name) - he showed some promise.
    Im pretty happy with their choices - sucks we got to keep 3 QBs on the roster so boyle doesnt get pinched thou.

glad we kept #90 adams ... I hope we get another decent Oline guy barclay is available always hate it when we have to go with scrubs when I guy gets hurt.
    gbguy20
    6 years ago

Originally Posted by: sschind 

This off-season disagrees with you
    BAD EMAIL because the address couldn ot be found, or is unable to receive mail.
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (2h) : I think that's how it works.
    Zero2Cool (3h) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
    Zero2Cool (3h) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
    hardrocker950 (6h) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
    Mucky Tundra (6h) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
    Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
    Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
    wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
    bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
    Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Or so I thought I did. lol
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : I had Colts for few days to throw everyone off. At 11am or so, I changed it to Packers.
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : You know if you didn't say anything you probably could have changed it and no one would have noticed ;)
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Vikings over the 49ers, Bucs over the Lions
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : lol awesome. my pick for Packers didn't go through. sweet
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Packers defense has 6 Takeaways in two games.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : nah
    Martha Careful (15-Sep) : I think I've been booted out of the chat room
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jordan Love has his left leg wrapped in a sleeve as he stands on the sidelines during National Anthem.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jaire Alexander, Eric Wilson and Elgton Jenkins are the Packers’ team captains today against the Colts.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Looks like Sean Rhyan will start at right guard, based on the early warm-ups.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : No surprise, Love inactive
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Inactives: 10 QB Jordan Love 27 S Kitan Oladapo 57 DL Brenton Cox Jr. 73 T Andre Dillard 79 T Travis Glover 96 DL Colby Wooden
    Martha Careful (14-Sep) : Wisconsin football stinks. OL good, Pauling good. all else MEH
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Jordan Love downgraded to doubtful for tomorrow's game
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Sean Clifford just got called up. No Love tomorrow. No shock either.
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    38m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

18-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

16-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

16-Sep / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.