DakotaT
7 years ago

As usual with you, your posting is completely false.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

What news do you watch? This country is an oligarchy now, because people like you made that happen by voting for these horrible people. But they've cut into social programs that help the poor, that makes Christians like you real happy right?
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago

What news do you watch? This country is an oligarchy now, because people like you made that happen by voting for these horrible people. But they've cut into social programs that help the poor, that makes Christians like you real happy right?

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Your posts prove my point. Previous you claim republicans don't want immigration but your ideas about us contradict each other. You claim how we love corporations, well corporations love immigrants because they can pay them less. So which is it? In reality Republicans are very much for immigration LEGALLY. That is the part democrats like you fail to comprehend. We say we want to crack down on ILLEGAL immigration, you do your normal twist to promote division in saying we hate all immigration, or that we hate Mexicans.

Social programs. We want to eliminate Waste and Abuse of the systems, which would actually benefit the poor that actually need it. But again, people like you have to claim we hate the poor, even though it has been proven that republicans give more even after all the taxes that are taken out.

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You're giving "democrats" too much credit. Dodd hit the nail: "different side of same shitty coin." The reality is we have a one party system: Republicrats. For different issues one side becomes the good or bad cop to help America swallow the shit they all shovel. And the corporate media's function has been reduced to running psyops for Republicrat agenda.

There were marches all over the country on Saturday because our government has decided that science interferes with their objectives [Anyone know about that?]. So instead of jailing Galileo, like the Inquisition did, these Republicrats are using propaganda to make science irrelevant.

Why dont the "democrats" introduce a bill that makes it law not to ignore science; then publish the name of every "republican" that doesnt vote for it. It is because they dont want to upset the "republican" agenda, they just want to appear they're opposing it.

The original topic on Missile strikes in Shayrat is a perfect example.
Schumer, Clinton, Graham all support this stupidity. It is because, it is not about right or wrong, it about who gets them the MONEY! War means profit for the corporations the "democrats" serve!

And it is stupid; only after a gas attack killed a hundred or two, we announce we want Assad out. Prior to this, Assad conventionally exterminated hundreds of thousands, which was okay I guess. Fine! but now tell me who fights ISIS on the ground?

Assad was in the middle of a 3-way civil war, which is what gave ISIS its foothold. Today, Turkey is supporting a small population of Shia rebels fighting ISIS. The US is supporting the fiight against ISIS with a small population of Kurds, who Turkey is fighting and calls them a terrorist group. Assad w/ support of Russia and Iran and his Sunni majority Army are the main fighters on the ground against ISIS.

The Syrian army swears allegiance to Assad. If we take out Assad, many troops will leave. If the "paychecks" are disrupted at all most of the army will leave to feed themselves and families. They cant start a business or go to work at McDonalds or Walmart, they wont apply their mercenary capability for the Shia or Kurds. A whole bunch, maybe a majority of the Syrian Army will go to fight for ISIS. With the Syrian army no longer fighting ISIS on ground and ISIS's ranks swelling. who will fight them on the ground?

This is why the past administration didn't take out Assad; because it was stupid. But now it is more important for Trump and his corporate sociopath elites to get paid by going to war. And who cares if some Arabs or Asian types get killed so long as the industrial military complex and media make money making war.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
A bunch of things being said that are not even remotely true and yet spoken as facts. Why do you people do this? How does this amuse/entertain you to spread such foolishness and blatant lies predicated on your own political insecurities and bias? You embarrass Americans. Grow up.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago

The original topic on Missile strikes in Shayrat is a perfect example.
Schumer, Clinton, Graham all support this stupidity. It is because, it is not about right or wrong, it about who gets them the MONEY! War means profit for the corporations the "democrats" serve!

And it is stupid; only after a gas attack killed a hundred or two, we announce we want Assad out. Prior to this, Assad conventionally exterminated hundreds of thousands, which was okay I guess. Fine! but now tell me who fights ISIS on the ground?

Assad was in the middle of a 3-way civil war, which is what gave ISIS its foothold. Today, Turkey is supporting a small population of Shia rebels fighting ISIS. The US is supporting the fiight against ISIS with a small population of Kurds, who Turkey is fighting and calls them a terrorist group. Assad w/ support of Russia and Iran and his Sunni majority Army are the main fighters on the ground against ISIS.

The Syrian army swears allegiance to Assad. If we take out Assad, many troops will leave. If the "paychecks" are disrupted at all most of the army will leave to feed themselves and families. They cant start a business or go to work at McDonalds or Walmart, they wont apply their mercenary capability for the Shia or Kurds. A whole bunch, maybe a majority of the Syrian Army will go to fight for ISIS. With the Syrian army no longer fighting ISIS on ground and ISIS's ranks swelling. who will fight them on the ground?

This is why the past administration didn't take out Assad; because it was stupid. But now it is more important for Trump and his corporate sociopath elites to get paid by going to war. And who cares if some Arabs or Asian types get killed so long as the industrial military complex and media make money making war.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

The big problem I see with how we have handled all these evil dictators is how we remove them. We end up having to destroy their military and police, before getting the leaders so there is nobody left to defend the people when a new regime takes over. Which is what happened in both Iraq and Libya. And is a primary reason ISIS has gotten the power they have. If we would go and strategically and surgically take out just the dictators and their senior leadership leaving them with a functioning military and police force once new leadership was elected they would have the ability to defend their own borders.

Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad they were or are pretty much evil men. But they definitely were stabilizing forces. This is part of the reason why I believe the Tomahawk bombing in Syria didn't do the damage that so many people, yourself included think it should have done. I don't believe the intention was to destroy the air field or Syrian Air capability. It was more symbolic really.

Perhaps we should drop our policy on not using our military in assassinating political leaders in foreign countries and start making their heads explode from a mile out.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

A bunch of things being said that are not even remotely true and yet spoken as facts. Why do you people do this? How does this amuse/entertain you to spread such foolishness and blatant lies predicated on your own political insecurities and bias? You embarrass Americans. Grow up.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Wow, we actually have Yoda with all the answers; now teach us oh great one.

What a disrespectful, rude and exceedingly arrogant way to argue: "Use guys be all wrong; but Eyes donts needs ta tell ya how; cuz all I does say is substantiated by my own opinion."

This nasty degrading type of argument is a propaganda technique used to inhibit the robust debate, something that is essential to any democracy.

Please learn to identify fact from opinion [PS a fact is something that can be proven wrong or right]; list the facts you have a problem with by anyone here and I'll guide you to a place to sort out its truth.

Oh and stop listening to Fox "news"...or CNN or MSNBC, this is NOT NEWS!

Remember WMD? Made you decide that we should invade Iraq when you didn't thinks so before; learn form your mistakes!

Now we have drums of war beating for N.Korea...ya gonna fall for it again?

This LINK: Where's the Navy?  will answer all your questions on Korea.
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago

Wow, we actually have Yoda with all the answers; now teach us oh great one.

What a disrespectful, rude and exceedingly arrogant way to argue: "Use guys be all wrong; but Eyes donts needs ta tell ya how; cuz all I does say is substantiated by my own opinion."

This nasty degrading type of argument is a propaganda technique used to inhibit the robust debate, something that is essential to any democracy.

Please learn to identify fact from opinion [PS a fact is something that can be proven wrong or right]; list the facts you have a problem with by anyone here and I'll guide you to a place to sort out its truth.

Oh and stop listening to Fox "news"...or CNN or MSNBC, this is NOT NEWS!

Remember WMD? Made you decide that we should invade Iraq when you didn't thinks so before; learn form your mistakes!

Now we have drums of war beating for N.Korea...ya gonna fall for it again?

This LINK: Where's the Navy?  will answer all your questions on Korea.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

What is your plan for dealing with North Korea? Do we just let them keep going as they are and have been? Just wipe our hands and let them do as they please?
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

The big problem I see with how we have handled all these evil dictators is how we remove them. We end up having to destroy their military and police, before getting the leaders so there is nobody left to defend the people when a new regime takes over. Which is what happened in both Iraq and Libya. And is a primary reason ISIS has gotten the power they have. If we would go and strategically and surgically take out just the dictators and their senior leadership leaving them with a functioning military and police force once new leadership was elected they would have the ability to defend their own borders.

Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad they were or are pretty much evil men. But they definitely were stabilizing forces. This is part of the reason why I believe the Tomahawk bombing in Syria didn't do the damage that so many people, yourself included think it should have done. I don't believe the intention was to destroy the air field or Syrian Air capability. It was more symbolic really.

Perhaps we should drop our policy on not using our military in assassinating political leaders in foreign countries and start making their heads explode from a mile out.

Finally, a little common ground...LOL

As illustrated in Indonesia with Suharto [see the Trump in bed with ISIS thread] and above comments about history of Iran and Iraq, we dont depose evil dictators because they are evil; they can stay in power as long as they're working in our interest.

Obviously the US didn't even try to take out the airbase; so it was nothing more than a slap in the hand for using chemical weapons or "symbolic" as you say. But, Russia wasn't going to let them do that again so our military intervention was 100% unnecessary and it forced a retaliation by Russia and Syria on Syrians that Assad would be fighting if ISIS disappeared. Plus, it serves as another recruitment tool for ISIS, once again showing the US's military destruction of a sovereign Arab nation. For what, for symbolic reasons? It's outrageous. Imagine if Mexico launched 59 T'Hawks into US as a symbolic gesture of their disapproval of Trump?

And yes, those guys are/were all STABILIZING forces. So why take them out? The new governments wont be anymore democratic; they'll be just as "evil" they just wont be as stable.

And I got a guy working on the damage 59 cruise missiles will do. We'll eventually have an answer to this. For what its worth; Pravda said Russia was ready for the 36 launched from the Ross and they were jammed by the airforce causing 31 to fall into Mediterranean; 3 hitting targets on base and 2 hitting residential areas. Then when airforce was heading back to base, 23 more were launched from 2nd ship that hit their targets. Russia's air defense missiles never tried to fire.

But now the constant rhetoric coming out of DC is to oust Assad. First, it's another recruitment tool for ISIS as now we are publicly admitting our intention to interfere with a leader of an Arab sovereign nation. Again imagine if Trudeau said we dont like Obama or Bush so we are dedicated to their ousting. Second, it is just stupid to take out Assad at least until ISIS is 100% gone and that may never occur.
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
I don't see them continuing to conduct airstrikes against the "rebels" as really being retaliation. Its not like they were not doing it before the Tomahawks strike. You say Russia wasn't going to let them do it again. Russia could have stopped them from doing it in the first place. So now after two chemical attacks for certain, what gives you so much faith that Russia would do different next time?

I ask you the same question, what should we be doing? Wiping our hands of the matter? Should we be strictly enforcing a no fly zone over civilian populations to protect them. Should we snipe Assad and his family so nobody is left to take over for him? Should we make a new parking lot in Syria.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

What is your plan for dealing with North Korea? Do we just let them keep going as they are and have been? Just wipe our hands and let them do as they please?

That's easy: Not what Trump is doing!!!!!!

They're antagonizing Kim Jung-un; and he could easily fire and sink some of those ships; then whatchya gonna do...LOL

You have to imagine Florida being a separate country occupied by some nutjob with the largest army in the world, 3x the size of US army [including paramilitary], and 4th largest standing army, who has nukes and bizillions of chemical weapons pointed at DC, Atlanta, Philly, Nashville etc. Then some orange deranged buffoon, who is destroying servers that possess googles of environmental research that cost billions to accumulate over the years, is threatening to invade/nuke. Jung-un will not go down alone; he'll take as many out as possible. Atlanta [10M people of Seoul in my hypothetical] will be obliterated in minutes.

China will not let you nuke N. Korea because the fallout will destroy/harm vast amounts of China. China will not let Trump invade; if he does either, China will no doubt retaliate. Just like we would do everything in our power to stop the Orange baboon from antagonizing or nuking or invading our hypothetical Florida neighbor.

The same fears consumed America with Russia 30-70 years ago. Being mean and nasty and threatening did nothing but cause a cold war that led to us being one spark from destruction several times. We sometimes worked to destroy ourselves over Communism [see McCarthy hearings]. And now we look back on that and think; they were so silly. The People believed that Russia's goal was to install communism all over the world.

How about treating Jung-Un like an equal. Foster a relationship, let's be mutually financially defendant on one another. What did Reagan say, "Mr Gorbechev, tear down that wall." Its not hard at all.