dhazer
9 years ago
I am thinking this will be a close game and I could actually see the Bears winning this game. You still have a WR that has and probably will again torch us in Jefferies and I am thankful that White is injured or I would really give the Bears a chance. Losing Nelson will be a bigger loss than people can imagine. We will try running the ball more which in turn will wear on Lacy.

I am going with the Upset of 29-28 Chicago. The Bears come out angry because of all the negative talk and Fox gets a fire under Cutlers ass.

I just think our defense will fail us like 2008, we will take the lead late just to lose on a last second FG.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be šŸ™‚ (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
9 years ago

I am thinking this will be a close game and I could actually see the Bears winning this game. You still have a WR that has and probably will again torch us in Jefferies and I am thankful that White is injured or I would really give the Bears a chance. Losing Nelson will be a bigger loss than people can imagine. We will try running the ball more which in turn will wear on Lacy.

I am going with the Upset of 29-28 Chicago. The Bears come out angry because of all the negative talk and Fox gets a fire under Cutlers ass.

I just think our defense will fail us like 2008, we will take the lead late just to lose on a last second FG.

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

The ever pessimistic dhazer might be on to something because the most critical and accurate statistic power rankings show the Packers 10th coming into the season and with the Bears 3rd.

That doesn't bode well for the Green Bay Packers. Or does it?

I'm going to sport some bright green and gold goggles for this and slap this prediction down.

Packers 34
Bears 13

UserPostedImage
musccy
9 years ago

musccy
9 years ago
There's a better video compilation for the entire game that I just can't seem to find, but whatever, this is the key part. Still gives me goosebumps.

F the Bears!

Dulak
9 years ago
Be a tough game but we get it done - the real question is how many passes do our DBs catch from cutler...

I say 3
Mucky Tundra
9 years ago
I'll echo what others have said about Fox-he knows how to get a team prepared and the Bears D won't be the pushover it was last year but ultimately GB has more talent and should win.
ā€œNah. I like having the island. Itā€™s pretty cool...not too many visitorsā€
UserPostedImage
"Iā€™ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
nerdmann
9 years ago

Be a tough game but we get it done - the real question is how many passes do our DBs catch from cutler...

I say 3

Originally Posted by: Dulak 

Culter is our ace in the hole.
ā€œWinning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a whileā€¦you do them right all the time.ā€
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago
Panic will set in as The Bears move the ball early, maybe even score, all will turn out well as the inevitable happens, Cutler throws 2 picks, Aaron throws 4 Td passes, Starks and Lacy each get 1 on the ground.

Final

Packers 42

Bears 24.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
RainX
9 years ago
Nothing about Chicago should scare Green Bay. Cutler is still their starter, their first round receiver is on IR, Brandon Marshall is in NY, and they have a new defensive coordinator who is currently attempting to shoehorn a bunch of 4-3 players into a new 3-4 defensive scheme. We destroyed them both games last year, have won 5 in Chicago including playoffs, and have the first opportunity in decades to tie the all time series against Chicago by sweeping them this year.

May not be a blowout, but even with no Jordy and two defensive linemen on suspension, no reason we shouldn't win this one by at least 10. 31-21 Packers.
blank
musccy
9 years ago

Final

Packers 42

Bears 24.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Was your predicted score influenced by the OSU-VT game last night?šŸ˜
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3h) : Offense is better when it's forcing the run game and using pass after.
Zero2Cool (3h) : Jordan team won today though
TheKanataThrilla (3h) : Wicks seeming to have a sophomore slump
dhazer (3h) : We are a worse offense it seems with Love than with Willis
dhazer (3h) : We are a worse offense it seems with Love than with Willis
jdlax (6h) : Without any considerations for context, Love has lost his last three games. He's gotta be feeling it.
buckeyepackfan (7h) : Gotta love our FFL, might get 200 put up on me this week. Lol
Mucky Tundra (8h) : I already posted the inactives. Zero trying to steal my thunder! ;)
Zero2Cool (8h) : Packers inactives: CB Jaire Alexander WR Christian Watson DL Devonte Wyatt OL Jordan Morgan DE Brenton Cox OL Travis Glover
Mucky Tundra (8h) : OL Travis Glover
Mucky Tundra (8h) : @mattschneidman Packers inactives vs. Rams: CB Jaire Alexander WR Christian Watson DL Devonte Wyatt OL Jordan Morgan DE Brenton Cox
Mucky Tundra (9h) : It was inevitable. As fun as Jones is, he never has or will be a 20+ carries a week bellcow back
Martha Careful (9h) : Not a surprise, and the reason he is not here
buckeyepackfan (11h) : Aaron Jones out with hip injury.
Zero2Cool (5-Oct) : Packers have suspended Romeo Doubs one game for conduct detrimental to the team.
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : I thought about starting Cousins since I didn't like the NY vs Min match but wasn't 100% sold on Atlanta offense this year
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Zero, I am starting Rodgers overseas lol. I have no choice now
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : nice. I lost
wpr (4-Oct) : I don't remember but I forgot there was a game yesterday it was almost 7 when I went in and checked on my pick. I changed to ATL
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : at least you're not the joker who starting Rodgers OVERSEAS lol i laughed good
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Of course I had Cousins on the bench in fantasy
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Quiet you!
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : No WR1 to face this way. Magic, he's healed!
Martha Careful (3-Oct) : I glad Jaire is back. The Vagisil treatments must be working
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : Jaire Alexander returns to practice
Zero2Cool (2-Oct) : Matt LaFleur said that Christian Watson is NOT going on IR: "We got lucky, we dodged a real bullet".
Mucky Tundra (1-Oct) : Time Zone remains undefeated against Zero
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers worked out: K Chad Ryland K Lucas Havirsik QB Gavin Hardison WR Lideatrick Griffin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : nm ... time zone > kevin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers Rams moved time slot
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Davante Adams informed the team that he preferred to be traded,
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : ddie Lacy Arrested For 'Extreme DUI' In Arizona
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers held old friend Aaron Jones to 1 yard or less on 8 of his 22 carries Sunday.
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Schultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Christian Watson has a high-ankle sprain, but I'm told it's a mild one, and he is "unlikely" to land on IR. -- Jordan Shultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Davante Adams probably done being Raider
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Well. Lions are a better team, so kind of expected.
Martha Careful (1-Oct) : watching Detroit play defense. A pleasure to watch a team control the edges and get pressureā€¦ And yes they have two Back ups In secondary
buckeyepackfan (1-Oct) : "The Hit King" dead at 83. RIH Pete
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur admits the Packers are sacrificing the defensive ends to a certain degree to set the edge and avoid rushing lanes.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur expects Christian Watson to "be out most likely at least a week or so."
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : NFL concluded its investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Dikembe Mutombo has died from brain cancer at age 58.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Wyatt was probably best NT/DT this season
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
packerfanoutwest (29-Sep) : Love is overrated
dhazer (29-Sep) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
45m / Random Babble / wpr

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

1-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Copyright Ā© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comā„¢. All Rights Reserved.