peteralan71
12 years ago
This will be a good opportunity to give Sherrod some more playing time so he isn't quite so green out there. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have him play the whole game and rest Bulaga for the Vikings game.
Green Bay: Home of the Green & Gold. And the hunter orange. And the camouflage.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
12 years ago

Another game that shouldn't be close.

Green Bay: 51
St. Louis: 10

Steven Jackson gets a rushing TD on Rams first possession and scares Packer fans.

Then the defense discovers a pass rush and Rams don't sniff the red zone again.

Rodgers has 5 TDs, and sits entire fourth quarter.

Originally Posted by: Wade 

We get 2 defensive TDs this game. 51-10 sounds about right.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Packerchick
12 years ago
I am going to be down at that game this weekend, going to have fun.
I am a woman and I love football.
Silentio
12 years ago
Everyone's saying the Packers should beat the Rams by a million points, but there's also a feeling that we should rest some key guys, make sure everyone stays healthy, and generally slide by this 0-4 team. I don't think the two things necessarily go together. Yeah, the Rams suck. But this is still the NFL we're talking about. I think the O-line, for example, will be fine against the Rams with Sherrod in for Bulaga, and Newhouse over on the left, but if we have guys in spots like that all over the team, I don't know if we can expect to see a blowout.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong on this, but I'd rather see McCarthy keep his foot on the gas at this point in the season than get conservative with personnel.

edit: Also, the idea that we should rest any starters who can go against the Vikings is ridiculous.
blank
azrunning
12 years ago
The Rams are down their top 3 CB's and will probably have to start Al Harris. Loved him when he was here and I still like him but 3 CB's like him against 🇦🇷 and our receivers = huge blowout.

Rams forums aren't nearly as fun to read as falcons forums.
BAD EMAIL because the address couldn ot be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Packers_Finland
12 years ago
Yeah they're gonna go with Justin King (worst profootballfocus rating among corners who've played more than 25% of their teams snaps), Al Harris and Josh Gordy (former Packers) as their starters and nickel. Needless to say, whatever Rodgers wants in this game, Rodgers gets.
This is a placeholder
peteralan71
12 years ago

Yeah they're gonna go with Justin King (worst profootballfocus rating among corners who've played more than 25% of their teams snaps), Al Harris and Josh Gordy (former Packers) as their starters and nickel. Needless to say, whatever Rodgers wants in this game, Rodgers gets.

Originally Posted by: Packers_Finland 

Flynn and Alex Green play the entire 4th.
Green Bay: Home of the Green & Gold. And the hunter orange. And the camouflage.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
12 years ago
How do we keep getting all these bye weeks? It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Here's another opportunity for the Pack to prove they don't play down to opponents.

And I would let Bulaga sit another week.
UserPostedImage
PackerTraxx
12 years ago
Unless Bulaga is 100% I would sit him also. If he is able to play I would get him out of there anytime the second half we have the game in control. The Queens won't be easy next week and they will bring pressure on Aaron. I hope we jump out early and keep our foot on the trottle. Don't let the Rams get any momentum or confidence they can play with us. Those are also nice relaxing games to watch!
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
PackerTraxx
12 years ago

They won't get Luck. Bradford has been solid this season, his line just doesn't block for him and they don't have a running game. Not to mention their defense is the worst in the league.

I kind of feel bad for them though. If Mike McCarthy lulls away one game this year I hope it's this.

Originally Posted by: Packers_Finland 

Are you saying the Rams wouldn't take him if they pick first or the Rams won't have the worst record?
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Mucky Tundra (1h) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
    Mucky Tundra (3h) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
    Mucky Tundra (3h) : *without
    Mucky Tundra (3h) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
    Martha Careful (3h) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
    Martha Careful (4h) : I love seeing Dallas lose
    Mucky Tundra (4h) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
    Mucky Tundra (6h) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
    Mucky Tundra (6h) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
    Zero2Cool (10h) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
    Zero2Cool (11h) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
    buckeyepackfan (11h) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
    Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
    Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
    Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
    hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
    Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
    Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
    Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
    wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
    Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
    bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
    Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
    Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Or so I thought I did. lol
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : I had Colts for few days to throw everyone off. At 11am or so, I changed it to Packers.
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : You know if you didn't say anything you probably could have changed it and no one would have noticed ;)
    Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Vikings over the 49ers, Bucs over the Lions
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

18-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.