Zero2Cool
13 years ago
I heard this on the radio today and wanted to share it with you, all. That's right, all of you!

Chad tweeted the following...

Just waking up after a late arrival,I've never seen a machine operate like that n person,to see video game numbers put up n person was WOW

Chad Ochocinco wrote:

and this is what Tedy had to say in response.

Drop the awe factor, OK, Ocho, Chad, drop the awe factor,” Bruschi said. “You’re not a fan, all right. You’re not someone who’s on another team or watching TV. You’re not an analyst. You’re a part of it. They want you to be a part of it. So get with the program because obviously you’re not getting it and you’re tweeting because you’re saying, ‘It’s amazing to see’? It’s amazing to see because you don’t understand it. You still don’t understand it and it’s amazing to you because you can’t get it.

Stop tweeting and get in your playbook. Wake up! If you’re just waking up now — I don’t know when this was, six minutes ago? — get out your bed and get to the stadium and watch some film if you still think it’s amazing. If you’re in it and you know what you’re doing and you execute out there you don’t think it’s amazing. You know why? Because it’s what you’re supposed to do. All of a sudden it’s second nature. ‘I know I was supposed do that, yes I went 99 yards, I threw for 517. You know why? Because we’re that good and that’s what we’re supposed to do and that’s what I thought we were gonna do.’ You are still in awe to be a member of the New England Patriots offense. Join the system, buddy.

Tedy Bruschi wrote:

I'm with Tedy, stop being in awe and be a part of it. Stop being a spectator of the show and be a star of the show. That's what they brought him in for.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
13 years ago
I'm with Teddy. Those kids should stay off of his lawn, milk has become way too expensive and what happend to all the little businesses?!

What the hell is he even ranting about? Ocho can't be in awe after playing in that Bengals offense his entire career? And what is that "go study" comment all about? I bet Teddy did nothing but study, sometimes having to stop for practice, and then just getting back into the playbook.

Apparently, he's not only bigheaded enough to call 550 yards and a 99 yard TD "just what the Patriots do", he's also placed himself in a position where he can criticize people for not acting "the Patriot way". Hope he enjoys his ivory tower.
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

I'm with Teddy. Those kids should stay off of his lawn, milk has become way too expensive and what happend to all the little businesses?!

What the hell is he even ranting about? Ocho can't be in awe after playing in that Bengals offense his entire career? And what is that "go study" comment all about? I bet Teddy did nothing but study, sometimes having to stop for practice, and then just getting back into the playbook.

Apparently, he's not only bigheaded enough to call 550 yards and a 99 yard TD "just what the Patriots do", he's also placed himself in a position where he can criticize people for not acting "the Patriot way". Hope he enjoys his ivory tower.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

It's been reported that Chad Ochocinco hasn't grasped the Patriots offensive playbook that well, that is where the "go study" came from.

Where did Tedy say having a 99 yard TD and 550 yards is "just what the Patriots do"? I missed that. I took his comments as the Patriots EXPECT to be 'awesome' and you should be a part of it on the field, not admiring it from the sidelines because that's why they traded for you, Chad Ochocinco.
UserPostedImage
nyrpack
13 years ago
patriots are a machine, blah, blah what have they done in the playoffs the past 2 yrs. !!

brady and belichek are guys who pile it on, thats why they are so hated !!
jimmy b.
Dexter_Sinister
13 years ago
Ted's got a big Patriot way head.

Chad, get with the program. You should be an arrogant tool like the rest of us. We don't admit when we suck, we tried to lose in the playoffs and were successful. Losers are in awe of us because we are winners. We have tiger blood. Stop being a troll and get on the warlock express.

I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

Ted's got a big Patriot way head.

Chad, get with the program. You should be an arrogant tool like the rest of us. We don't admit when we suck, we tried to lose in the playoffs and were successful. Losers are in awe of us because we are winners. We have tiger blood. Stop being a troll and get on the warlock express.

Originally Posted by: Dexter_Sinister 

So you hate the Patriots, that doesn't mean you should throw out labels that do not apply. Read what he said. Tedy was not being arrogant. He's right.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago
A tweet... which was complementary in nature draws this type of criticism?

Seriously Bruschi and Harrison need to really examine the totality of the situation.. one game after what four weeks of being in the system and you can basically publicly beat down a player.. especially a player that has towed the line so far and will have big days in NE.

Pathetically weak.. and really speaks of trying to grab some quick press. Yes Tedy and Rodney.. that is some weak ass shit.

I am not a big fan of Chad's.. but come on now.. he was just complimenting his team and showing some respect to the performance.

Book it.. Brady targets Chad this weekend and shuts this nonsense down.. then Tedy and Bruschi can go get "lubed up" about something else to draw the press for another week.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
Chad's comment was minor and Tedy took to a new level. That doesn't mean I disagree with the point Tedy is making, I agree with it. The whole SpyGate thing and what not easily jades our opinions on anything Patriots related. The point Tedy was driving home was you practice to be excellent. You do not practice to have 100 yards total offense. That's not what you go to meetings for, its not what you sweat your ass off for and it sure as hell isn't your game plan goal. The goal is put up tons of yards and more points than the other team. That is what players should expect to do and that's the point Tedy was making. Expect greatness, don't be in awe of it. It's not arrogance, it's not anything but saying expect to reach and overachieve your potential.

Hate on the Patriots all you want, fact is, their method has worked ... well ... recently not in the post season hahaha.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
I think Chad Ochocinco lights it up this Sunday. Who are they playing? Don't have their defense, lol.

coaches pressuring Chad Ochocinco to learn the offense quicker 
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago

Chad's comment was minor and Tedy took to a new level. That doesn't mean I disagree with the point Tedy is making, I agree with it. The whole SpyGate thing and what not easily jades our opinions on anything Patriots related. The point Tedy was driving home was you practice to be excellent. You do not practice to have 100 yards total offense. That's not what you go to meetings for, its not what you sweat your ass off for and it sure as hell isn't your game plan goal. The goal is put up tons of yards and more points than the other team. That is what players should expect to do and that's the point Tedy was making. Expect greatness, don't be in awe of it. It's not arrogance, it's not anything but saying expect to reach and overachieve your potential.

Hate on the Patriots all you want, fact is, their method has worked ... well ... recently not in the post season hahaha.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

My hate isn't for the Pats themselves.. it is much more focused than that.. lol.

There are times.. in life and in sports, that you simply sit back and have to take stock of some things. Hitting 500 yards in a game, which has been done what 4 other times in history is one of them.. especially if you are part of that machine.

To me.. that is all Chad did. And I think rightfully so..

If you have a bitch about him and his work habits.. comments towards that.. but using a statement of his, a complimentary statement to a teammate... that is weak. I guess I expect more out of two "leaders" like they claim to be.

Simply put.. it drew attention to themselves.. and that is what they really wanted.

As I noted above.. Tom will have a message without saying a word.. but then these two clowns will claim they had a part in correcting the situation.. and that has nothing to do with them being ex Pats.. it has all to do with being out of line and using a statement for their gain. Again.. IMO.. WEAK.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (2h) : watching Detroit play defense. A pleasure to watch a team control the edges and get pressure… And yes they have two Back ups In secondary
buckeyepackfan (3h) : "The Hit King" dead at 83. RIH Pete
Zero2Cool (8h) : LaFleur admits the Packers are sacrificing the defensive ends to a certain degree to set the edge and avoid rushing lanes.
Zero2Cool (8h) : LaFleur expects Christian Watson to "be out most likely at least a week or so."
Zero2Cool (9h) : NFL concluded its investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding
Zero2Cool (12h) : Dikembe Mutombo has died from brain cancer at age 58.
Zero2Cool (16h) : Wyatt was probably best NT/DT this season
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
packerfanoutwest (29-Sep) : Love is overrated
dhazer (29-Sep) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : The entire defense might as well be OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire is OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Love, for sure.
dhazer (29-Sep) : thats what i am thinking JJ is going off against Stokes
dfosterf (29-Sep) : Sam Darnold this week, imo
dhazer (29-Sep) : Fantasy advice Love or Darnold with no packer cbs
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Bonkers Georiga-Bama game
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire and Valentine probably both out.
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Packers have elevated CBs Kamal Hadden and Robert Rochell for tomorrow's game.
packerfanoutwest (28-Sep) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (28-Sep) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Sep / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

29-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

28-Sep / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.