Zero2Cool
13 years ago
@JuddZulgad: Dude, I've got my own problems. I never thought McNabb Watch would replace Favre Watch.

lmao, even Vikings journalists aren't thrilled ha
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
13 years ago

More like when McNabb starts to break down. The record will have nothing to do with why Ponder starts week 10. =D

Originally Posted by: Formo 

I don't get the hate for McNabb. He's been a consistently good QB. By no means great, but good. However, like you eluded to, he rarely finishes a season.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
dfosterf
13 years ago

Pack, if you're talking about the Fleaflicker bet, I do believe that would be me, as I finished above both you and Foster. I have no idea what to "request," but whatever you would have liked to receive in such a scenario would be fine by me I'm sure. ;-)

Originally Posted by: doddpower 

That would be correct.

Dodd won, the lucky bahstad (editoriolizing =p~ )
DakotaT
13 years ago

I don't get the hate for McNabb. He's been a consistently good QB. By no means great, but good. However, like you eluded to, he rarely finishes a season.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Maybe it's because his whole career was made by a great QB coach in Andy Reid. What Philly finally realized was that DM could beat the weak sisters consistently but could never get it done at money time. I can't think of a better team for him to end his career with.

I think the Vikings are trying a Major League thing in trying to field a team so bad no one will miss them when they are gone. They've been too busy giving all their money to has been star players, that the young talent has gone elsewhere. It isn't going to be pretty in Minneapolis this year.
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago

Maybe it's because his whole career was made by a great QB coach in Andy Reid. What Philly finally realized was that DM could beat the weak sisters consistently but could never get it done at money time. I can't think of a better team for him to end his career with.

I think the Vikings are trying a Major League thing in trying to field a team so bad no one will miss them when they are gone. They've been too busy giving all their money to has been star players, that the young talent has gone elsewhere. It isn't going to be pretty in Minneapolis this year.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Dude.. you GOT to be kiddin' me! Not pretty in MPLS this year?! Seriously?!?! Nothing can top last year, Bucky. Sometimes you are such a joke.

While McNabb is a downgrade from '09s Favre.. He pretty much is an upgrade from '10's Favre and T-Jack. I'm not refuting your first paragraph just on the basis that I don't know what kind of QB he'll be. He was pretty damn solid in Philly but wasn't in Washington. From everywhere I've seen.. He never wanted to go to the Redskins.. he had wanted to be a Viking. Maybe that has something to do with his performance last year.. Maybe not. We'll see how he does in Minny.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
DakotaT
13 years ago

While McNabb is a downgrade from '09s Favre.. He pretty much is an upgrade from '10's Favre and T-Jack. I'm not refuting your first paragraph just on the basis that I don't know what kind of QB he'll be. He was pretty damn solid in Philly but wasn't in Washington. From everywhere I've seen.. He never wanted to go to the Redskins.. he had wanted to be a Viking. Maybe that has something to do with his performance last year.. Maybe not. We'll see how he does in Minny.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

So you think losing Rice to take the top off a defense isn't hurting you? The Vikings have become even more easy to defend. The hell with 8 in the box, make it 9.

I hope for your sake the Gophers have a .500 season.
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago

So you think losing Rice to take the top off a defense isn't hurting you? The Vikings have become even more easy to defend. The hell with 8 in the box, make it 9.

I hope for your sake the Gophers have a .500 season.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I'm talking purely from a QB standpoint. Also, the 'flurry' isn't over yet, so we don't know who the Vikings will have at WR this season.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
13 years ago
Denial young Formo is in. UserPostedImage
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Formo
13 years ago

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

lol How so?
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
13 years ago

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Yeah usually this time of year the Queens are hoisting up that paper championship. Brett made sure that shit was impossible this year. But what an 09 season. Thanks Brett. [roflmao]
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Packers have suspended Romeo Doubs one game for conduct detrimental to the team.
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : I thought about starting Cousins since I didn't like the NY vs Min match but wasn't 100% sold on Atlanta offense this year
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Zero, I am starting Rodgers overseas lol. I have no choice now
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : nice. I lost
wpr (4-Oct) : I don't remember but I forgot there was a game yesterday it was almost 7 when I went in and checked on my pick. I changed to ATL
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : at least you're not the joker who starting Rodgers OVERSEAS lol i laughed good
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Of course I had Cousins on the bench in fantasy
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Quiet you!
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : No WR1 to face this way. Magic, he's healed!
Martha Careful (3-Oct) : I glad Jaire is back. The Vagisil treatments must be working
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : Jaire Alexander returns to practice
Zero2Cool (2-Oct) : Matt LaFleur said that Christian Watson is NOT going on IR: "We got lucky, we dodged a real bullet".
Mucky Tundra (1-Oct) : Time Zone remains undefeated against Zero
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers worked out: K Chad Ryland K Lucas Havirsik QB Gavin Hardison WR Lideatrick Griffin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : nm ... time zone > kevin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers Rams moved time slot
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Davante Adams informed the team that he preferred to be traded,
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : ddie Lacy Arrested For 'Extreme DUI' In Arizona
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers held old friend Aaron Jones to 1 yard or less on 8 of his 22 carries Sunday.
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Schultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Christian Watson has a high-ankle sprain, but I'm told it's a mild one, and he is "unlikely" to land on IR. -- Jordan Shultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Davante Adams probably done being Raider
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Well. Lions are a better team, so kind of expected.
Martha Careful (1-Oct) : watching Detroit play defense. A pleasure to watch a team control the edges and get pressure… And yes they have two Back ups In secondary
buckeyepackfan (1-Oct) : "The Hit King" dead at 83. RIH Pete
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur admits the Packers are sacrificing the defensive ends to a certain degree to set the edge and avoid rushing lanes.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur expects Christian Watson to "be out most likely at least a week or so."
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : NFL concluded its investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Dikembe Mutombo has died from brain cancer at age 58.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Wyatt was probably best NT/DT this season
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
packerfanoutwest (29-Sep) : Love is overrated
dhazer (29-Sep) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : The entire defense might as well be OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire is OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Love, for sure.
dhazer (29-Sep) : thats what i am thinking JJ is going off against Stokes
dfosterf (29-Sep) : Sam Darnold this week, imo
dhazer (29-Sep) : Fantasy advice Love or Darnold with no packer cbs
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Bonkers Georiga-Bama game
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire and Valentine probably both out.
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Packers have elevated CBs Kamal Hadden and Robert Rochell for tomorrow's game.
packerfanoutwest (28-Sep) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (28-Sep) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
5m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

1-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.