Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline doddpower  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:18:28 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 1,979
Applause Received: 478

Hello All!!

I'm posting in regards to a league I'm running that has been going for 4 years now in its current setup. It started as NFL.com's "premium" league, but this year CBS Sports has bought them out. It is a pay league, and the buy in is $53.00. I made a posting like this last year and found one fellow forum member and it was a great season. He actually made it to the super bowl, finished 2nd place, and I sent him his winnings via pay-pal accordingly. The point of that is to ensure everyone that this is legit and not a scam. I just like playing in a pay league because it makes things more competitive, encourages activity, and makes things more fun due to the chance to win some dough. =)

The $53.00 helps covers the cost of buying into the leagues services ($130), a little bit for pay pal fees, and all left over monies will go to the top couple of winners. The NFL.com / CBSSports set up is really nice and is one of my favorites. The draft will be in about two weeks and names will be drawn from a hat to determine the draft order.

It's a 10 team league (unless I get multiple responses in the next few days), and only about 5 of the members are "veteran" players. This means that a few of the members try hard and are active, but have only played a season or two, so winning the league is a definitely possibility for anyone that joins. First place prize will probably be around $300.

Reply to this thread of e-mail me at **redacted per Dodd's Request** if you're interested. I hope to hear from you!!

Edited by moderator Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:20:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Member requested email address removed.

Sponsor
Offline Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:05:03 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,900
Applause Received: 2,096

This league has nothing to do with PackersHome.com so dude changes rules mid season don't bark at me. :)
UserPostedImage
Offline doddpower  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:51:59 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

United States

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
This league has nothing to do with PackersHome.com so dude changes rules mid season don't bark at me. :)

Sorry man, no rule changes here. The only league I think I have ever heard of that happening is that league last year with you and dhazer and all them.

hmm?
Offline Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 7:24:53 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,900
Applause Received: 2,096

Sorry man, no rule changes here. The only league I think I have ever heard of that happening is that league last year with you and dhazer and all them.

hmm?

Yeah, pretty bogus stuff, but oh well.

My comment btw was not meant to say this posted league is not worthy ... I was just making it clear it's not a PH league, that is all. Sorry if that came off like a douche.
UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 7:28:01 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 388
Applause Received: 1,048

Sorry if that came off like a douche.

Waiting for VR to pounce on that gem for future use in a signature or post of some sort. ;)
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline doddpower  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:14:17 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

United States

Sorry if that came off like a douche.

Waiting for VR to pounce on that gem for future use in a signature or post of some sort. ;)

I'm still upset that Pack93z ended up in my division in the PackerHome Fleaflicker league!! I'ma take him down this time though!!