Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dhazer  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 7:50:04 PM(UTC)
dhazer

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Applause Given: 45
Applause Received: 191

My man Graham Harrell goes against #1 texas sat. should be a shoot out hope he does great so i can keep praising him lol
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Sponsor
Offline gbpfan  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2008 12:43:54 PM(UTC)
gbpfan

Applause Received: 3

well dont bite your finger nails to much :icon_smile:
blank
Offline wpr  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 6:06:43 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,751
Applause Received: 1,319

T Tech fans flooded onto the field and tore down the goal posts after the game.
Great to watch stuff like that.
Missed the whole game but the last kickoff (from their own 7 1/2 yard line.)
Loved it. Wish he would have kicked the snot of of the ball right over everyone's head.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline dhazer  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 11:18:59 AM(UTC)
dhazer

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

It was a great game Ted Thompson smashed Texas right in the mouth to start game and the d did great for most of the game until they had a mental lapse and gave up a 91 yard bomb. Texas took the lead with 1:30 left (to much time for a Texas Tech almost put Ted Thompson in their and we can't do that lol ) Graham had 1 timeout left. He drove them down the field hitting different wrs. Had one pass bounce off a wr hands that should have been picked but wasnt. Then with 8 seconds left he threw a back shoulder pass to Crabtree ( a beast at wr) he made a great catch broke a tackle and walked into the endzone with 1 second left. Awesome game. Ok now im praying for something that would never happen and thats the Packers get Graham and Crabtree.

Harrell stats 36-53 474 yards 2 tds so much for over hype i guess lol. I was stunned with his stats just against Texas. Espn said its like 1475 yards in 3 games and 10 tds. I will watch this game on instant classic.

Next week Graham gets another top 7 team in Oklahoma st then after a bye he gets Oklahoma big stretch coming.

They are just fun to watch.

I liked his comments because i was thinking the same thing, he got asked what did you think when Texas took the lead and he answered right away they left us to much time. Hell i was screaming at the tv to let Texas score so you have some time left lol .

heres a link if your interested
http://sports.espn.go.co...f/recap?gameId=283062641
UserPostedImage

Offline dfosterf  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 11:49:54 AM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 169
Applause Received: 366

I knew dhazer would come around on the Ted Thompson issue.
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline dhazer  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 12:00:20 PM(UTC)
dhazer

your right Sod i am a T T backer just that its Texas Tech lol

The game is on espn classics right now i'll have to watch it again lol

oops forgot about the shorcut lol
UserPostedImage

Offline dfosterf  
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 12:07:12 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 169
Applause Received: 366

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
your right Sod i am a Ted Thompson backer just that its Texas Tech lol

The game is on espn classics right now i'll have to watch it again lol

Just had to double check, as you have a strong history of confusion when it comes to your Ted Thompsons. :icon_smile:

Congrats on your game, D.
:icon_smile:
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline mxchamp004  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 2:27:53 PM(UTC)
mxchamp004

Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#9 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 1:53:06 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,751
Applause Received: 1,319

DH,
I wanted to tell you that my brother lives in Lubbock. He was sitting poolside at a friend's house as they watched the game. They were going nuts.
My brother has lived in West Texas for less than a year but he has had a few memorable events with Tech already.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Pack93z  
#10 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 4:13:14 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 381
Applause Received: 1,022

Harrell just made himself a couple extra million dollars Saturday night... he displayed a heck of a lot stronger arm than I thought he had..

If I want anyone from the Raiders on the Packers.. it would be either Crabtree, Lewis, or crazy spiked hair OG they have.. damn they controlled the line of scrimmage against Texas.. something I didn't think they could do.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline dhazer  
#11 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 9:51:57 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!

MX it just seems to me hes to arrogant and its all about him kinda like Peyton and Big Ben. Just struck me wrong when i see his interviews he always talks about himself and its I, I, I not us or we. Thats really the only reason.
UserPostedImage

Offline dhazer  
#12 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 9:56:10 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Did you guys see how their o-line lined up they space 1 yard apart from each other to try and give better running lanes. And i think we need to have a bad year so we can get a top pick this years draft will be loaded can you see driver jennings and crabtree? Hell i bet i could throw for 25 tds and 3000 yards with them lol
UserPostedImage

Offline mxchamp004  
#13 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 9:56:35 PM(UTC)
mxchamp004

MX it just seems to me hes to arrogant and its all about him kinda like Peyton and Big Ben. Just struck me wrong when i see his interviews he always talks about himself and its I, I, I not us or we. Thats really the only reason.

O...
UserPostedImage
Offline dhazer  
#14 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 12:05:06 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Ok it's time for another big game for the guys. This week they get #8 ranked Oklahoma State team. This is the second tough game of the 3 game stretch i sure hope they televise the game on abc again.
I was very happy to see them jump to #2 in the country but im stuck here in Happy Valley country and alot of Penn State fans are pissed off. I try and tell them Penn State hasn't really played anyone, and that Texas Tech would crush them and that gets them wound up even more. But tonight's game should be a great game and if they win i think they deserve to go to #1 over Alabama.

I enjoyed reading the comments from others so maybe tonight you will watch the game and let me know what you think of Harrell and Crabtree and of course "Mankind" lol
UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#15 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 12:44:21 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,845
Applause Received: 2,000

You obviously are not watching or listening to his press conferences at all. When things go good, he says us, team, we, etc. when things go wrong he says i, me, my, etc.

Recap
Good things happen, team.
Bad things happen, him.

If you just want to hate the guy for the sake of him not wearing number 4, so be it, but don't be making shit up to fuel your unfounded hatred for him.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Rss Feed