Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zombieslayer  
#16 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 2:44:07 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Tripp - That was a good read. So, you're a financial advisor, right? So, is it time to panic?

Loved what you said about DD. He's my favorite Packer right now and that really enforces why.

As for Singletary, I'll have to let my Niners friend know about that. Had no idea. I've always known he was highly intelligent because we'd watch him play us twice a year and you could tell.

I would have loved to see Nugent. I like how he plays, and also like some of his political views.

I now have a taste for steak and creamed spinach.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Cheesey  
#17 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 8:25:16 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 173
Applause Received: 378

I know Zombie.....when i saw he got to see "The Nuge" i was jealous!

I LOVED the TV show "Wanted, Ted or alive"
It was only on for one season i believe, but he took liberal tree huggers and made them live off the land for a week. It was FUN to see them TRY to survive!
I wish it was still on!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Trippster  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:18:14 PM(UTC)
Trippster

Applause Received: 10

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Tripp - That was a good read. So, you're a financial advisor, right? So, is it time to panic?

Loved what you said about Donald Driver. He's my favorite Packer right now and that really enforces why.

As for Singletary, I'll have to let my Niners friend know about that. Had no idea. I've always known he was highly intelligent because we'd watch him play us twice a year and you could tell.

I would have loved to see Nugent. I like how he plays, and also like some of his political views.

No time to panic. Actually, probably the best time to get into the market that you will ever see in your or my lifetime. This is when people get rich. If you believe the country will weather the storm, put whatever you have into the market, heavey on the financial sector. Leave it there for 5 years and you will thank me.

Love Donald....Just a great guy. To me, who they are as a person is as important as what they do on the field.

Singletary is an extrememly religious guy. Used to see him all the time at a church I used to attend in Barrington, IL. To see him come off the bench just to kneel next to Noble and pray was truly an AHA moment for me. the only authentic Packer jersey I have bought is a #91 in honor of Noble and that moment. It does have my name on the back though and people always ask why #91 as no one of importance has worn it in a while. Met Noble a couple of years ago and discussed that moment. He appreciated Singletary coming out there, and noted that Forrest Gregg (the coach) never did. Brian never forgot that. I couldn't stand Gregg as a coach.

I firmly believe that we are put on this earth by God to see how we get through it. We need each other. I also think that God will judge us mainly on how we helped and treated each other. I think that is why it is so rewarding when you help someone, whether anyone knows it or not.

Ted was a little "out there" even when I watched him in his buddies garage. Wild, but really, really nice. He was in college at the time and I was a freshman in high school. yet, he and his bandmates would make us feel comfortable and welcomed.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Offline Formo  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 6:59:39 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Loved what you said about Donald Driver. He's my favorite Packer right now and that really enforces why.

No time to panic. Actually, probably the best time to get into the market that you will ever see in your or my lifetime. This is when people get rich. If you believe the country will weather the storm, put whatever you have into the market, heavey on the financial sector. Leave it there for 5 years and you will thank me.

Love Donald....Just a great guy. To me, who they are as a person is as important as what they do on the field.

Singletary is an extrememly religious guy. Used to see him all the time at a church I used to attend in Barrington, IL. To see him come off the bench just to kneel next to Noble and pray was truly an AHA moment for me. the only authentic Packer jersey I have bought is a #91 in honor of Noble and that moment. It does have my name on the back though and people always ask why #91 as no one of importance has worn it in a while. Met Noble a couple of years ago and discussed that moment. He appreciated Singletary coming out there, and noted that Forrest Gregg (the coach) never did. Brian never forgot that. I couldn't stand Gregg as a coach.

I firmly believe that we are put on this earth by God to see how we get through it. We need each other. I also think that God will judge us mainly on how we helped and treated each other. I think that is why it is so rewarding when you help someone, whether anyone knows it or not.

Ted was a little "out there" even when I watched him in his buddies garage. Wild, but really, really nice. He was in college at the time and I was a freshman in high school. yet, he and his bandmates would make us feel comfortable and welcomed.

You are the type of guy I could sit and pick the brain of for HOURS. The wealth of knowledge and stories you have, are more than intriguing. Would be pretty nice meeting you in person and blessing you with a PURPUL JEEZUS jersey. =D
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Cheesey  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:08:42 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

You are the type of guy I could sit and pick the brain of for HOURS. The wealth of knowledge and stories you have, are more than intriguing. Would be pretty nice meeting you in person and blessing you with a PURPUL JEEZUS jersey. =D

Formo........I have been fortunate enough to have been able to spend several days with Trippster, and he DOES have some great stories! He's a fun guy to be with, and genuinely cares about others. And he NEVER does it for a pat on the back. He does it out of love and compassion.
Thats the kind of person he is.
UserPostedImage
Offline Trippster  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:51:02 AM(UTC)
Trippster

I would enjoy the time.....not the jersey, but the time!
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Offline Trippster  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:52:20 AM(UTC)
Trippster

Formo........I have been fortunate enough to have been able to spend several days with Trippster, and he DOES have some great stories! He's a fun guy to be with, and genuinely cares about others. And he NEVER does it for a pat on the back. He does it out of love and compassion.

Oh, I would say there are probably a few people who say I don't "care" about them.

mainly bears fans though.....
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Offline Cheesey  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:01:23 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Oh, I would say there are probably a few people who say I don't "care" about them.

mainly bears fans though.....

If push came to shove though, i KNOW you.....you'd try to help them.....even if they WERE Bears fans! You'd overlook that weakness. :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:35:19 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

I would enjoy the time.....not the jersey, but the time!

One of these times, I look forward to a trip to Lambeau to see the Vikings beat the Pack, and meeting you, good sir!
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Cheesey  
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:40:46 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Well Formo.....if you are waiting till the Vikings beat the Packers in GB, you will NEVER get to meet Trippster!!!LOLOLOL!!!
UserPostedImage