Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:50:18 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,885
Applause Received: 2,082

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Watch out, the real Packer fans will have your nuts for sacrilege like this, well maybe not you, but I get taken to the woodshed every time I dare breath a word about replacing the relics.


You are such a drama queen. No one has taken you out to the woodshed, heck, maybe someone should and then you'd realize how sorely the Packers miss the one and only Daryn Colledge.
UserPostedImage
Offline Rockmolder  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:19:05 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2010

Netherlands
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 147
Applause Received: 244

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Watch out, the real Packer fans will have your nuts for sacrilege like this, well maybe not you, but I get taken to the woodshed every time I dare breath a word about replacing the relics.


There's an amazing amount of displaced loyalty going on around here. There's not a single job in the entire world where the boss stays loyal to you when you start sucking (please keep your political crap in the back alley, everyone).
UserPostedImage
Online DakotaT  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:24:43 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 649
Applause Received: 1,335

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
You are such a drama queen. No one has taken you out to the woodshed, heck, maybe someone should and then you'd realize how sorely the Packers miss the one and only Daryn Colledge.


Yes I'm sure you are right, because all the people who ridicule someone that thinks outside the box and has the courage to voice an unpopular idea, are so outstanding at recanting when they are wrong. Rolling Eyes Keeping a declining Driver held back the development of Nelson, Jones, and Cobb. And paying a 5th receiver on a team, who doesn't even play special teams, more than veteran minimum, is just stupid.
UserPostedImage
Online buckeyepackfan  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:47:09 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 291
Applause Received: 407

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Yes I'm sure you are right, because all the people who ridicule someone that thinks outside the box and has the courage to voice an unpopular idea, are so outstanding at recanting when they are wrong. Rolling Eyes Keeping a declining Driver held back the development of Nelson, Jones, and Cobb. And paying a 5th receiver on a team, who doesn't even play special teams, more than veteran minimum, is just stupid.


Somebody's showing their football ignorance again.

Who the hell do you think showed Nelson, Jones and Cobb how to be NFL WR's?

There's a reason The Packers don't have a bunch of T.O. Divas!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
SINCITYCHEEZE on 4/4/2013(UTC)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
11m / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

22m / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

37m / Random Babble / DakotaT

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gilligan

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

13-Sep / Around The NFL / sschind

13-Sep / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

13-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

13-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

13-Sep / Random Babble / macbob


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.