Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
I'm not really sad about a basketball player that has been lost. It's the husband, the father, ... that is what hits me the most. Like Kobe, I have four daughters. I couldn't imagine being in a position where tragedy was moments away and being completely helpless in saving one of my girls. I've come close to that only one time in my life and it shook me to my core.

I was never a Kobe basketball player fan. I felt he tried to emulate Michael Jordan too much. I did admire the ferociousness in which he attacked his profession. That drive, that passion, that fight to be better tomorrow than you were today.

Some videos I think anyone can appreciate, regardless of Kobe fan or Basketball fan or not.

This one hits hard.

Zero2Cool
Kobe talking about Gianna

this is funny

Good stuff here.

Nonstopdrivel

The Bucks and Wizards honored Kobe Bryant yesterday with a 24-second moment of silence prior to the game. They started the game with the Bucks taking a 24-second shotclock violation and the Wizards taking an 8-second backcourt violation. The Bucks went on to win 151–131. They were averaging 119 points per game coming into this game—most of any team in the past 25 years—and now need just 11 wins to clinch a playoff berth, which could happen before the break.
gbguy20
I can't thank you enough for putting together this thread. Kobe was my favorite player. When he was out injured, and when he retired, I no longer had any reason to watch basketball. I just didn't care. Kobe was Greatness.

Reading and watching all of these tributes and stories of him over the last few days, as a father myself, has been really heartbreaking. I agree with what you said in the first post. Imagining putting yourself in that moment with your own child, I can't fathom it.
Zero2Cool
Gigi

porky88
Kudos for this Kevin. I never saw the MJ and Kobe video. That is crazy how similar their games were.
Users browsing this topic
  • Guest (2)
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (7h) : really confused why enter sometimes work in fan shout, and sometimes not.
Zero2Cool (7h) : dsfadsf
Zero2Cool (9h) : Graham Barfield ✔ @GrahamBarfield It's officially a 4.39 for Taylor, making him the 10th-fastest RB in NFL Combine history once you adjust for weight. Saquon Barkley was the 4th-fastest (4.40 at 233lb
Zero2Cool (9h) : Wisconsin RB fastest RB forty this combine. Jonathon Taylor
Zero2Cool (10h) : Breaking: Tony Romo and CBS have agreed to a deal that will pay him around $17 million per season, per @AndrewMarchand
wpr (14h) : Oh Kirk, you are witty oh so witty and - nm.
Mucky Tundra (14h) : no, it's KRUK
Porforis (15h) : el oh el
KRK (16h) : as i “double-u-pee-are
KRK (16h) : its pronounced Kay-Are-Kay
wpr (16h) : No. It's KURK. ;)
Zero2Cool (18h) : maybe.....who knows
Nonstopdrivel (18h) : in his head*
Nonstopdrivel (18h) : Am I the only one who pronounces KRK like "Kirk" in my head?
Zero2Cool (26-Feb) : From @getupespn this morning on what happened last night in CBA talks and what’s next. Dissenters among players included Aaron Rodgers, who argued that the proposed relaxation of offseason work rules
Mucky Tundra (26-Feb) : "We're going to be one of the hunted this year. We're going to have to attack it with the right mindset." -MLF
Zero2Cool (26-Feb) : TCU WR Jalen Reagor senses 'a lot of interest' from Packers at combine
Cheesey (24-Feb) : Ya-HOOOO!!! I’m BACK! Thanks to WPR and Zero!
Zero2Cool (24-Feb) : Alan, check your email. You have password.
wpr (24-Feb) : Be afraid. Wolf and Highstreet turned the Brown's organization around.
gbguy20 (24-Feb) : fucking Seattle
Zero2Cool (24-Feb) : @MikeGarafolo The #Seahawks are hiring Eliot Wolf and Alonzo Highsmith as consultants during the draft process this spring, sources say. Both know John Schneider well. Long-term options for both of th
beast (23-Feb) : One reported suggested players were being told there wasn't much negotiation, it was a take it or risk possible lock out deal from the owners, which they also tried (and failed) last CBA as well, tryi
Zero2Cool (23-Feb) : Stupid reps. Greedy owners.
buckeyepackfan (22-Feb) : Player reps have rejected this 1st offer.
Zero2Cool (22-Feb) : XFL needs to stick around
beast (22-Feb) : Yeah that is a bad change, and make the season less important, because more teams get in and less bye spots equal less importance in battling for seeding between 3 and 6
Porforis (20-Feb) : Merge the NFL with the Arena Football League, CFL, and XFL.
Nonstopdrivel (20-Feb) : There are only four teams per division. How are they going to admit seven teams per division to the playoffs? 🤔
Porforis (20-Feb) : I mean yes, that extra team will likely end up being that team in a competitive conference that didnt' get in because of that sub-500 team and the dumb rules, but you'll still have that bad team in th
Porforis (20-Feb) : There's already people screaming for rule changes everytime a .500 or below team makes the playoffs, now you want to let MORE bad teams get in?
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : Almost half a conference makes playoffs????
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : stupid idea
buckeyepackfan (20-Feb) : 7 teams from each division make playoffs starting 2020. 17 game schedule coming lin a year or two.
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : it works every time if you are not viewing the forum. stupid, i know.
gbguy20 (20-Feb) : took me 4 tries to get that to go through. i can amost never get this chatbox to work anymore, and that is using the send button. no matter what device im using.
gbguy20 (20-Feb) : still don't have a new WR coach...i feel like this has been forgotten about.
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : Adding something
KRK (19-Feb) : Z, I screwed up in the Cleveland thread wanting to start a new topic...1000 pardons
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : Report: Josh Rosen 'likely' to stay in Miami
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : What makes him a jackwagon?
gbguy20 (18-Feb) : jimmy still the highest paid jackwagon around
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : Former Panthers TE Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal with the Seahawks, per @AdamSchefter
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yep its been awhile hasnt it
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yes I am
yooperfan (15-Feb) : It's been a while but are you the chick from the Ashland/Superior area?
wpr (15-Feb) : missing you
Packerchick (15-Feb) : everyone
Packerchick (15-Feb) : I missed everyoe
Packerchick (15-Feb) : Hello. Its been a long time for me here. How is everyone?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys
Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
RAIDERS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
Chargers
Sunday, Nov 10 @ 3:25 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
REDSKINS
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
BEARS
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

18h / Around The NFL / Nonstopdrivel

28-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

28-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

28-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Feb / Random Babble / Cheesey

24-Feb / Random Babble / KRK

24-Feb / Random Babble / wpr

24-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23-Feb / Around The NFL / beast

23-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.