Discussion Board
MintBaconDrivel
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE  to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 13 - 3 )
    Total Offense = 18th
    Passing Offense = 17th
    Rushing Offense = 15th

Total Defense = 18th
    Passing Defense = 14th
    Rushing Defense = 23rd

Points For = 23.5 (15th)
    Points Against = 19.6 (9th)

UserPostedImage
San Francisco 49ers ( 13 - 3 )
    Total Offense = 4th
    Passing Offense = 13th
    Rushing Offense = 2nd

Total Defense = 2nd
    Passing Defense = 1st
    Rushing Defense = 17th

Points For = 29.9 (2nd)
    Points Against = 19.4 (8th)
Zero2Cool
Zero Rankings
5th 49ers
7th Packers

@RaayGreene
“Alexa play The Payback by James Brown”

wpr
oh please oh please oh please.

gbguy20
1 game away!
Zero2Cool
PFF Moneyline

PFF Team Rankings

Impact Player Injuries

49ers 2 Backs vs Packers Base Def

49ers 3 WR vs Packers Dime

Packers 2 TE vs 49ers Base Def

Packers 3 WR vs 49ers Nickel
Zero2Cool
If I'm 49ers, I shut Lazard down by locking Richard Sherman on him. I put CB Witherspoon on Adams with S Ward covering the back-end. That would pretty much eliminate the passing game for the Packers.
wpr
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

If I'm 49ers, I shut Lazard down by locking Richard Sherman on him. I put CB Witherspoon on Adams with S Ward covering the back-end. That would pretty much eliminate the passing game for the Packers.

If so they will have to go to Jones out of the backfield and Graham over the middle hoping they step up big.
beast

Yeah basically... the matchups in this game are HORRIBLE for the Packers offense. If they can stop the TEs one on one, then the 49ers defense can basically stop the Packers offense, unless they pull out surprises or amazing execution often.

I've been hoping we see the surprise of getting Rodgers a lot more mobile against the 49ers as they have seriously struggled with that in their divisional games... and at least Rodgers used to be just as accurate while on the move or more so, than just standing in the pocket.

Of course in terms of mobility, Rodgers is no, Russell Wilson or Kyler Murray.

But in the passing game, our TEs looked they best they have all season, so they might be getting hot? Maybe? Hopefully?

Zero2Cool
I was hoping someone would research this. Saves me the effort.

This will be the 37th playoff rematch between teams that had a 25-point margin of victory in a regular season meeting. The team that won in the regular season is 22-14 in those meetings, which works to support Shanahan’s belief that what happened in November has no direct bearing on what will happen this weekend.
beast

I was hoping someone would research this. Saves me the effort.

This will be the 37th playoff rematch between teams that had a 25-point margin of victory in a regular season meeting. The team that won in the regular season is 22-14 in those meetings, which works to support Shanahan’s belief that what happened in November has no direct bearing on what will happen this weekend.

They they historical got a bit above 60% chance of winning the rematch, though scores aren't always the same as what happened in the game....

They dominant our offense... got to figure out how to improve that, especially the OL... as we just don't have the weapons.

But need the TEs to step up and win their matchups, every one to do better in blocking and move the pocket/QB more (as 49ers struggled against that).
Nonstopdrivel
LaFleur is the fifth straight Packers head coach to win his postseason debut, so hopefully that success continues this week. 🥺
Cheesey
I’m afraid of getting too up for this game.
The 49ers are going to be tough to beat at home.
But I am SOOOOO hoping for the win!!!
I can hardly control myself!
RickLM
There are many reasons why I want to win this game. Obviously I want the Packers to punch their ticket to the Superbowl and then become champions, but I just really want to shut Richard Sherman up. Dude is a great player but he's so full of shit. He manufactures so much stuff to pretend he has a chip on his shoulder. The "no handshake" with Baker. Claiming that people have doubted them all year. Uh, no guy; people have been on the Niner's train since the first quarter of the season.

I wish I could find video of when Davante blew Sherman up with a block from a couple years ago. Clean shit, face-to-face, not like the cheap shot he took on Davante from behind earlier. Do it again Davante.
Dulak
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I’m afraid of getting too up for this game.
The 49ers are going to be tough to beat at home.
But I am SOOOOO hoping for the win!!!
I can hardly control myself!

Ive very pumped for this game also. But I got to admit my optimism is a bit muted. That 49ers team is going to be rough. If their d wasnt so tough Id think our O could take their O but their D ... I like our odds much more vs KC but we have to get through these guys first.

I still cant believe we only lost 3 games this year ... never thought wed do that with a new rookie coach.
bboystyle

Did u really say to put Whiterspoon on Adams? Lol, the guy got benched because he was constantly being burned. Whiterspoon wont be starting this sunday. Hes the weakest link of that pass defense. His back up took his spot.

With that said, our train stops here. Niners are a bad match up for us. I expect the niners to covers their 7.5 point spread.

Niners vs chiefs SB
Zero2Cool
Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Did u really say to put Whiterspoon on Adams? Lol, the guy got benched because he was constantly being burned. Whiterspoon wont be starting this sunday. Hes the weakest link of that pass defense. His back up took his spot.

With that said, our train stops here. Niners are a bad match up for us. I expect the niners to covers their 7.5 point spread.

Niners vs chiefs SB

Witherspoon or whomever the CB2 is, sorry, I don't know their depth chart only what I see in graphics. It is a common strategy to put your CB1 on their WR2 and WR2 gets shut down. Then you blanket coverage WR with your CB2 and Safety.
Zero2Cool
Cheesey
Sherman is a punk. Cheap shot artist for sure.
Mucky Tundra
Was walking into the local Kroger grocery store this past Tuesday while wearing a Packers hoodie and stocking hat. Passed a older 49ers fan who pointed to his 49ers gear and jokingly called me out by saying, "The Packers are going down!" This isn't the first time I've been heckled before a playoff game. A few years ago, a vendor stocking the Lays potato chips at Wal-Mart said his team his going to win while pointing at his hat and not in the light hearted way like the 49ers fan. His team? The Cowboys*.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL GUYS!!!!!!!

*Didn't hear a peep from him ever again after that game despite passing him again while shopping
Cheesey
You SHOULD have said to the Dallas fan.....”how bout them Cowboys!” 😂
Nonstopdrivel