Discussion Board
Smokey
2020-06-02T22:16:57Z
Originally Posted by: KRK 

" These comments are spot largely spot on. Tim Scott, who I discussed in an earlier post is a great example of a black guy being hassled.

I, as an employer, should endeavor to hire minorities, ALL THINGS BEING CLOSE TO EQUAL. There is HUGE competition for qualified minorities. Unfortunately, things aren't close to equal often enough. It really starts with primary and secondary education. Without education, no commercial opportunities will exist. The reality is that businesses exist to make money, not train people. There are just not enough QUALIFIED minorities.

Our school systems have become baby-sitting services, regrettably. We have to return to basic fundamental in our education systems (including corporal punishment). I am talking about practical education, not indoctrination. Reading, math, sciences, civics (yes the constitution). Without education and an understanding of the legal system, minorities don't have a chance....and the cycle continues. "

In too many homes, past and present, children are raised in an environment that does not value/support education. Parent/s are seldom if ever seen reading a book or even a magazine. Continued adult education is an even more seldom thing. Families that value education may not reap immediate financial benefits, but their long term earnings potential improves. This is true in white/black/yellow/or red race homes.

IMO, real change can only take place if the economic %'s change. For too long the easy money corporations have shipped middle class jobs out of America in favor of lower labor cost and higher profits. As a result, Televisions, Refrigerators, and thousands of other products that were American made are now made in Taiwan or Mexico or India. Make it so expensive to import Cell phones and Microwave ovens that America will be forced to make it here once more. The middle class will grow again, industry will grow again, and the supply chain will also grow to support these industries again. Make shoes in America once more and other companies will be needed to supply the materials. Make kitchen ranges once more and American Steel mills put people back to work. This can't help but grow America's middle class once again. Furthermore, education will be of ever greater importance as it will determine who advances or not at many companies. It will not rid us of racism, but it does focus on the economic gap that is a large part of the core problem.
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2020-06-02T23:07:45Z
Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers 

Your thread is about the "protestors" - which you say are actually rioters. Last I checked, the vast majority of "protestors" whom you call rioters are black. The vast majority of arrested "protestors" are also black. Choose to attack me as racist and continue to take plays out of the some playbook you think proves you aren't racist.

I, too, have black family members. Know how I actually support them? Setting up their children with internships and summer jobs with other professionals so they build their experience. I invited them to my office to network with my bosses, who are far more connected than I am. Taking the time to tutor them in their pursuit of academic achievement. Work with professional firms to fund dedicated scholarships for those students that are minorities. Never will you find me simply flaunting "I have black family members" to establish I am not a racist. I want to be anti-racism, and its why I have a duty to strive for things through my actions. Having black family members proves nothing.

The great thing about American ideals is you are judged by what you put forth, not by who else is in your family. Step-up and, at the very least, have the courtesy to delete "animals" from your posts. Feel free to accuse me of racism if you wish - but don't hide behind your black family members when you are called out.

Those insisting on violence are people who may be misguided, misinformed, misjudging their impact through violence, anarchists, etc. ... you mentioned scumbags as another term... you choose to call them as you please but they are certainly beyond being deemed "animals". When protests are made up of predominantly black individuals, referencing any group of protestors as "animals" is wrong. I saw your tone-deaf approach and pointed it out. Fix it or don't - that's on you; other's can judge you (and I) as they wish.

I'm sure you can find ways to express your "white pride" in ways that honor the ideals of your wife's great great grandfather without going on a rant lamenting that you can't wear a "white pride" shirt. I wanted to honor an ex-girlfriends grandmother (who marched with MLK) and made a donation to a local hospital and worked with the staff to have her name inscribed with other names on a dedicated wall. I make donations to causes in my grandfather's name (who served in WW-II) to keep his memory alive and display my pride in his sacrifices ... I'm really not sure why you are so hung up on not being able to express "white pride" by wearing a shirt.

You can be mad, without attacking everyone around you. It's the point I think you were trying to make with your words in your original post, but am not sure why your actions run contrary to. Whatevs - it's your life dude.

Wait.....because the vast majority of RIOTERS are black, that’s MY fault? The black riote....I mean protesters, are the ones arrested....that’s my fault? I’m not going to apologize for calling rioters criminals. You stand up for the bad people that riot, the ones that cause not only damage to businesses, but also get people injured and killed, but want to hang the bad cop. Typical.
And I bet you believe in evolution, which means all we are are “animals”. Sorry if that politically incorrect word bothers you. What word would describe people of all colors that don’t give a damn about others and only care about themselves? It’s not racism to call evil people evil. You are stuck on the word animals. You are right. I own a dog, an “animal”. She is better behaved then the rioters. It’s wrong for me to belittle my dog by comparing her to criminals.
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
2020-06-02T23:25:25Z
Originally Posted by: Smokey 

In too many homes, past and present, children are raised in an environment that does not value/support education. Parent/s are seldom if ever seen reading a book or even a magazine. Continued adult education is an even more seldom thing. Families that value education may not reap immediate financial benefits, but their long term earnings potential improves. This is true in white/black/yellow/or red race homes.

IMO, real change can only take place if the economic %'s change. For too long the easy money corporations have shipped middle class jobs out of America in favor of lower labor cost and higher profits. As a result, Televisions, Refrigerators, and thousands of other products that were American made are now made in Taiwan or Mexico or India. Make it so expensive to import Cell phones and Microwave ovens that America will be forced to make it here once more. The middle class will grow again, industry will grow again, and the supply chain will also grow to support these industries again. Make shoes in America once more and other companies will be needed to supply the materials. Make kitchen ranges once more and American Steel mills put people back to work. This can't help but grow America's middle class once again. Furthermore, education will be of ever greater importance as it will determine who advances or not at many companies. It will not rid us of racism, but it does focus on the economic gap that is a large part of the core problem.

I wish these things you said would happen. Too many businesses have shipped their company to Mexico, China and other countries where they can pay super low wages and no benefits. I doubt that it will change, as greed covers all.
It sure would help if we could get companies to move jobs back here.
That would help give much needed jobs to Americans.
But what incentive would there be for a company that charges $200 for a pair of sneakers, that costs them $2 to make, to bring their business back here where they will have to pay living wages and benefits?
You are right, we are way too dependent on foreign countries.
I wish it would change. I just think it’s too far gone to ever get back to where it once was.
Smokey
2020-06-02T23:49:38Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Wait.....because the vast majority of RIOTERS are black, that’s MY fault? The black riote....I mean protesters, are the ones arrested....that’s my fault? I’m not going to apologize for calling rioters criminals. You stand up for the bad people that riot, the ones that cause not only damage to businesses, but also get people injured and killed, but want to hang the bad cop. Typical.
And I bet you believe in evolution, which means all we are are “animals”. Sorry if that politically incorrect word bothers you. What word would describe people of all colors that don’t give a damn about others and only care about themselves? It’s not racism to call evil people evil. You are stuck on the word animals. You are right. I own a dog, an “animal”. She is better behaved then the rioters. It’s wrong for me to belittle my dog by comparing her to criminals.

Normally I don't lower myself to comment on your post, but in this case I've determined it is called for.

You don't believe in evolution and then you bring up your dog. Strong scientific proof has shown that our "pet dogs" evolved from the Wolf. Breeding and environment have produced over the centuries a huge variety to choose from. Carbon Testing has proved that Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. Neanderthal men once populated the earth and others as well.

Evolution is real, however none can say how long a day is for God. Science shows that earth was created and life followed over time. Placing God into some narrow religious view places yourself in a narrow place when you face eternity.

Too many have/are using these protest to fuel rioting and looting and property damage. The bad apples deserve what they get, but small thinkers unfortunately will just have to die out.
all_about_da_packers
2020-06-03T00:43:42Z

Never once did I lay blame on you for the protestors or arrests. Stop putting words in my mouth. My request was simple: stop labeling a group of predominantly black people in a way that dehumanized them.

Never once did I say that people should be looting or engaging in crimes. Again, you put words into my mouth.

My brother is in the NYPD. You seriously think I want to promote actions that put him at risk and also put stress on my old mother by worrying about his safety even more? My dad called me last night and literally cried for fear of my brother in the line of duty. But my brother also shared his experiences in the NYPD that make me realize there is validity to what protestors are demanding (for the record: my brother took the NYPD to court as an employee for discrimination and won - feel free to search for this online as it was not a one-off). That said, I've also been the benefactor of having a brother in NYPD numerous times when I've been pulled over in NY while visiting my parents and extended family. The tone, attitude and back-talk drastically changed once I showed them my NYPD courtesy card - requests to keep my hands on the wheel no longer applied, I didn't have to get out of my car anymore, suspicions of criminal activity were replaced by conversations about the weather and what I was doing up in NY, etc... and I am not black. Thing are not so clear cut in life I've found. Yet for some reason you say I stand up for bad people? Please don't go putting words in my mouth (and I'm not one to believe in evolution, by the way).

You don't want to change the word "animals" when referring to black people? State as much. Don't go attacking me, and implying what I believe in. Good on you for having a dog and providing him/her a home. Again, that is not relevant to what I requested: please do not label a group of predominantly black people as animals. I believe you can disagree with their actions and call them out on it without dehumanizing them. You seem to insist on not being able to or not wanting to.

No reason to release pent up anger whenever someone suggests different to what you believe. I don't know why you feel the need to lash out and put words in to my mouth that I never wrote. A simple "AADP, I disagree with you and am in no way a racist" would have sufficed. Yet you lash out trying to accuse me of being racist, and going on a rant and claiming I believe in evolution (which literally has no relevance, in addition to not being true). You literally do exactly that (escalate into attacks) with your actions when you say the protesters shouldn't do it.

I even offered you alternatives (and noted you yourself used scumbags). Again, silence on my points and you rather attack me instead of addressing my request with a simple 'yes' or 'no'.
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
2020-06-03T01:09:56Z
Yes, our dogs come from wolves. The pair that was on Noah’s ark. They didn’t evolve over “millions of years” from a rock. Man was here at the same time as dinosaurs. They called them “dragons”. There are places where the footprints of a man go right through dinosaur prints.
There is NO proof of one kind of animal evolving into a different kind. Just as there is no evolution from one kind to a different kind now. You can believe that if you want, but it’s all on blind faith.
Fish becoming land walking creatures. That’s science fiction. What did a fish do when it’s gills were half evolved into lungs, and it’s fins half evolved into legs? It couldn’t breathe under water or swim, and couldn’t breathe air or yet walk in the land. So....wouldn’t common sense say it couldn’t survive on land or in water? Plus you would have to have at least 2 evolve at the same exact time, a male and a female, in the same exact place to have kids, right?
You can laugh at my beliefs, but mine make more sense.
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
2020-06-03T01:19:38Z

Never once did I lay blame on you for the protestors or arrests. Stop putting words in my mouth. My request was simple: stop labeling a group of predominantly black people in a way that dehumanized them.

Never once did I say that people should be looting or engaging in crimes. Again, you put words into my mouth.

My brother is in the NYPD. You seriously think I want to promote actions that put him at risk and also put stress on my old mother by worrying about his safety even more? My dad called me last night and literally cried for fear of my brother in the line of duty. But my brother also shared his experiences in the NYPD that make me realize there is validity to what protestors are demanding (for the record: my brother took the NYPD to court as an employee for discrimination and won - feel free to search for this online as it was not a one-off). That said, I've also been the benefactor of having a brother in NYPD numerous times when I've been pulled over in NY while visiting my parents and extended family. The tone, attitude and back-talk drastically changed once I showed them my NYPD courtesy card - requests to keep my hands on the wheel no longer applied, I didn't have to get out of my car anymore, suspicions of criminal activity were replaced by conversations about the weather and what I was doing up in NY, etc... and I am not black. Thing are not so clear cut in life I've found. Yet for some reason you say I stand up for bad people? Please don't go putting words in my mouth (and I'm not one to believe in evolution, by the way).

You don't want to change the word "animals" when referring to black people? State as much. Don't go attacking me, and implying what I believe in. Good on you for having a dog and providing him/her a home. Again, that is not relevant to what I requested: please do not label a group of predominantly black people as animals. I believe you can disagree with their actions and call them out on it without dehumanizing them. You seem to insist on not being able to or not wanting to.

No reason to release pent up anger whenever someone suggests different to what you believe. I don't know why you feel the need to lash out and put words in to my mouth that I never wrote. A simple "AADP, I disagree with you and am in no way a racist" would have sufficed. Yet you lash out trying to accuse me of being racist, and going on a rant and claiming I believe in evolution (which literally has no relevance, in addition to not being true). You literally do exactly that (escalate into attacks) with your actions when you say the protesters shouldn't do it.

I even offered you alternatives (and noted you yourself used scumbags). Again, silence on my points and you rather attack me instead of addressing my request with a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

Geez....like a dog with a bone. The word “animals” really is so horrible??? Wow....you sure are touchy. Again, YOU are the one putting words in my mouth. I called the rioters animals. NEVER did I say black people. YOU are the one that said the majority were black. I’d say that was either racist on your part, or a case of facing the truth.
Ok....I’ll just call the rioters(not peaceful protesters) scumbag criminals . Of course it will mean the same thing, just different words to not give you something to complain about.
You ignore the real problem, and focus on one word I used. Which I used against ANY people that are terrorizing neighborhoods and local businesses, no matter what the color their skin is.
It’s funny how you focus on a word, which isn’t a terrible word, and overlook the terrorists that are destroying businesses and getting people hurt and killed.
I guess we have different priorities.
Attack me, because of a word....geez...that’s lame. It wasn’t a racist word, or even used about one skin color. But go ahead and ignore that fact, so you can ignore any truth I said.
Smokey
2020-06-03T02:17:42Z
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-06-03T09:41:44Z
A former President discusses the stupidity and illegality of rioting.

BHO noted: https://youtu.be/AHOdPEFYUg4?t=67 
Zero2Cool
2020-06-03T12:19:58Z

Your thread is about the "protestors" - which you say are actually rioters. Last I checked, the vast majority of "protestors" whom you call rioters are black. The vast majority of arrested "protestors" are also black. Choose to attack me as racist and continue to take plays out of the some playbook you think proves you aren't racist.

Those who are rioting are rioters. Those who are protesting, are protesters. They are not the same.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-06-03T13:30:35Z
Regarding the looters, perhaps some people are ignorance of the level of lawlessness...if they only get their new from certain sources they may be unaware:
https://noqreport.com/20...coverage-from-cnn-msnbc/ 
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
2020-06-03T14:47:34Z

Regarding the looters, perhaps some people are ignorance of the level of lawlessness...if they only get their new from certain sources they may be unaware:
https://noqreport.com/20...coverage-from-cnn-msnbc/ 

Wow....I had not heard about Mr. Dorn. The leftist media said nothing about it. I guess his murder doesn’t matter, as it the left can’t use it as anti white police propaganda. It’s truly sad. The waste of a good mans life. And for what? So scumbag criminals could steal from a pawn shop. I guess Mr. Dorn was in the way, and needed to be executed so that the good people could steal what they felt they deserved. And no one helped the man. So much for the “good” protestors.
Where were the “black lives matter” people in Dorns defense? Where is the outrage? Where will be the protesting for the senseless murder of Mr. Dorn?
Crickets.......
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-06-03T15:05:44Z

Wow....I had not heard about Mr. Dorn.

I am not trying to be smug or snide, but part a major of the problem is the media. People honestly don't know that murders are occurring, cops and other are getting the crap beat out of them and run over, because it is not being widely reported.

Unless you broaden your horizon and take in news sources from across the political spectrum, people honestly don't know WTH is happening.

Thank God for the internet. If we had to rely on the major networks, CNN PMSNBC, and WAPO and NYT, we would not hear about any of this stuff.

Cheesey
  • Cheesey
2020-06-03T15:58:58Z

I am not trying to be smug or snide, but part a major of the problem is the media. People honestly don't know that murders are occurring, cops and other are getting the crap beat out of them and run over, because it is not being widely reported.

Unless you broaden your horizon and take in news sources from across the political spectrum, people honestly don't know WTH is happening.

Thank God for the internet. If we had to rely on the major networks, CNN PMSNBC, and WAPO and NYT, we would not hear about any of this stuff.

But....but....but....don’t you know.....there is no media bias!!!
And there’s no proof of media bias!!!
(Sarcasm off)
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-06-03T21:40:01Z
Since a cop didn't to it, it's not national news....right? It's like it never even happened "Nothing to see here".
Quote:

Mother of woman killed in QC unrest: "This needs to stop!"
Sharon Kelly says her daughter Italia was protesting George Floyd's killing when she was senselessly gunned down.
Credit: AP Author: Giang Nguyen Updated: 6:16 PM CDT June 2, 2020

DAVENPORT, Iowa — Several dozen friends and family members gathered on Monday evening at the same spot Italia Marie Kelly was shot and killed, the parking lot near the Walmart Supercenter on West Kimberly.

The 22-year-old was a passenger in a car Sunday night near midnight when a gunshot from a yet unknown source killed her, police say. She is the first death in a night of unrest across the Quad Cities following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man in Minnesota police custody.

"It's hard, she didn't deserve this," said Italia's mother, Sharon Kelly. She got the call from another daughter who was listening to police scanner traffic. They knew Italia was out protesting. Italia sent her sister a video of herself protesting, just ten minutes before she was gunned down, Kelly told News 8.

"She was here trying to protest peacefully. These idiots just want to take it out of control and bring guns to a situation that don’t need to be here.This needs to stop..It needs to stop now before another mother has to grief like I do, and cry over her baby gone. It’s gotta stop," she said in tears.

Kelly said her oldest daugher died of the kind of senseless violence she protested, the perpetrator still unknown.

"We need to stop the racism in the city. We need to stop the black and white issue. That’s why she was here, trying to get the message across and it ended her life."

As friends and families lit candles, several officers of the Davenport police stopped by and extended sympathies to Sharon Kelly. They were back at 9 p.m. as the vigil ended, and the first night of a Scott County-wide curfew began.

"Hold your babies close. You never know when its’ gonna be the last time," she concluded before she returned home to Italia's siblings.

The Iowa Department of Criminal Investigations is investing the shooting.

Cheesey
  • Cheesey
2020-06-03T22:39:02Z

Since a cop didn't to it, it's not national news....right? It's like it never even happened "Nothing to see here".

I guess she’s just considered “collateral damage”. Not worthy of a hundred articles on the liberal media. After all, they can’t use her senseless murder to further their agenda.
How many innocent people have to be murdered? How does this line of senseless killings somehow be acceptable before they take serious action against the rioters?
It’s time for the military to be used to fight against these riots. Ignoring what is happening will not stop it. Force will be the only thing the scum will understand.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-06-04T15:30:51Z
Tucker Carlson Monologue 6/2/2020:

Quote:

Since 2015, The Washington Post has maintained a comprehensive database of fatal police shootings in this country. Last year, The Post logged a total of 1,004 killings.

Of the 802 shootings in which the race of the police officer and the suspect was noted, 371 of those killed were white, 236 were black. The vast majority of those killed were not, in fact, unarmed; the vast majority were armed. And African-American suspects were significantly more likely to have a deadly weapon than white suspects, yet more white suspects were killed.

This is not genocide. It's not even close to genocide. It is laughable to suggest it is.

Overall, there were a total of precisely 10 cases in the United States last year, according to The Washington Post, in which unarmed African- Americans were fatally shot by the police. There were nine men and one woman.

Now, as we said, a lot is at stake. The country is at stake. So we want to take the time now to go through these case by case, into the specifics.

1. The first was a man called Channara Pheap. He was killed by a Knoxville police officer called Dylan Williams. According to Williams, Pheap attacked him, choked him and then used a taser on him -- the suspect on the police officer before the officer shot him. Five eyewitnesses corroborated the officer's claim, and the officer was not charged.
  2. The second case concerns a man called Marcus McVeigh. He was by any description a career criminal from San Angelo, Texas. He had been convicted of aggravated assault, assault on a public servant and organized criminal activity.
    At the time he was killed, he was wanted on drug dealing charges. The Texas State trooper pulled him over. McVeigh fled in his car, then he fled on foot into the woods. There he fought with the trooper and was shot and killed. The officer was not charged in that case.
  3. Marzua Scott assaulted a shop employee. When a female police officer arrived and ordered the suspect toward her car, he instead charged her and knocked her to the ground. At that point, she shot and killed him. The entire incident was caught on body camera. The officer was not charged.
  4. Ryan Twyman was being approached by two LA County deputies when he backed into one of them with his vehicle. The deputy was caught in the car door. He and his partner opened fire. The deputies were not charged in that case.
  5. Melvin Watkins of East Baton Rouge, La. shot by a deputy after he allegedly drove his car toward the deputy at high speed. The deputy was not charged.
  6. Isaiah Lewis, meanwhile, wasn't just unarmed, he was completely naked. Williams broke into a house and then attacked a police officer. The police tased Williams, but he kept coming at them and attacking. The officer shot him. They were not charged.
  7. Atatiana Jefferson was shot by a Fort Worth deputy called Aaron Dean. A neighbor had called a non-emergency number after seeing Jefferson's door open, thinking something might be wrong. Police arrived. Jefferson saw them approach from a window and was holding a gun at the time. According to body camera footage, the officer shot Jefferson within seconds. That officer has been charged with homicide.
  8. Christopher Whitfield was shot and killed in a place called Ethel, La. He had robbed a gas station. Deputy Glenn Sims said his gun discharged accidentally while grappling with Whitfield. Sims, who is black himself, was not charged in that killing.
  9. Kevin Mason was shot by police during a multi-hour standoff. Well, Mason turned out not to have a gun. Mason claimed to have a gun, claimed to be armed and vowed to kill police with it. They believed him. Mason had been in a shootout with police years before.
  10. And finally, the tenth case concerns Gregory Griffin. He was shot during a car chase. An officer called Giovanni Crespo claimed he saw someone pointing a gun at him. Later, a gun was in fact found inside the vehicle, and yet Officer Crespo was charged anyway with aggravated manslaughter.

Those are the facts. That is the entire list from 2019, last year -- 10 deaths. In five deaths, an officer was attacked just before the shooting occurred. That is not disputed.

One allegedly was an accident. That leaves a total of four deaths during a pursuit or in a standoff. So out of four, in two of those cases -- and fully half -- the officer was criminally charged. Is it possible that more of these officers should have been charged? Of course, it's possible. Justice is not always served, that's for sure.

But either way, this is a very small number in a country of 325 million people. This is not genocide. It's not even close to genocide. It is laughable to suggest it is.

In fact, the number of police killings is dropping. In 2015, during Barack Obama's presidency, 38 unarmed black Americans and 32 whites were slain by police. Overall totals have fallen since then, and they have fallen far more dramatically for African-American men.

Last year was the safest year for unarmed suspects since The Washington Post begin tracking police shootings. It was the safest year for both white and black suspects.

At the same time, this country remains a dangerous place for police officers. Forty-eight of them were murdered in 2019 according to FBI data. That's more than the number of unarmed suspects killed of all races.

One final number for you, because it matters: In 2018, 7,407 African-Americans were murdered in the United States. If 2019 continues on a similar trajectory, -- and we hope it doesn't, but if it does -- that would mean that for every unarmed African-American shot to death in the United States by police, more than 700 were murdered by someone else, usually by someone they know.

Again, those are the facts. They are not in dispute. Are African-Americans being "hunted" as Joy Reid recklessly claimed on MSNBC recently? Or something else happening?

Is our nation being ripped apart by a total and complete lie, a provable lie? A lie used by cynical media manipulators and unscrupulous politicians who understand that racial strife -- race hatred -- is their path to power, even if it destroys the country.

You have the facts now and you can decide what's really going on.

bboystyle
2020-06-04T16:58:25Z
bboystyle
2020-06-04T17:04:43Z

Kevin, I have consistently said it was NOT acceptable what the bad cop did, and he should be prosecuted!
Using that kind of force on a man that is handcuffed on the ground is not right.
He should be locked up, and the cops that stood by and did nothing need to be also held accountable.

But u also fail to realize that blacks have been racially targeted for decades and u actually believe majority of cops are good people. U also put some blame on Floyd which is plain out retarded.This is why people who arent black should save their opinions on black matters. U know nothing about being black and living in fear in America
bboystyle
2020-06-04T17:08:13Z

Something else I have seen on the news, that many businesses that have insurance will not be compensated for the damages done during these “protests”. Riot damage is usually not covered, or if it is carries a high deductible.
So, many small businesses that have been damaged/looted will not be able to recover from this.
So one man dies at the hands of a horrible cop, and thousands of innocent people have to suffer because of it. How is that justice?
Will that bring blacks and whites together? To see people that have worked hard for what they have have it destroyed for no reason? Yes, no reason. Peaceful protest is fine. But what these animals are doing is criminal. And most of the bad people wont get caught, as they are in a mob and know that will most likely cover their crimes.
That’s what makes them so “brave”. Knowing they can hide behind others.
They are cowards.

Have u seen the rioters? They are all races. So yes, Floyds death has brought people together. And again, this isnt about ONE death. This has been going on for YEARS. Where have u been? Are u thay clueless to the standard problem which these folks are fighting for? Or do u not want to acknowledge that cops target black people and now get to kill them with no cause?
dyeah_gb
2020-06-04T18:57:16Z
Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Have u seen the rioters? They are all races. So yes, Floyds death has brought people together. And again, this isnt about ONE death. This has been going on for YEARS. Where have u been? Are u thay clueless to the standard problem which these folks are fighting for? Or do u not want to acknowledge that cops target black people and now get to kill them with no cause?

What the hell are you talking about?? The cop involved in the Floyd case has been fired and is being prosecuted? What is the protest? I have yet to hear a coherent argument related to the protest or outrage, just opinions and tantrums. The response to Drew Bress was fantasy land bullshit posturing. Show me the objective facts that there is a statistical bias of cop fatalities against blacks? You can't because it doesn't exist.

In the meantime, multiple innocent people have been killed due to the rioters. What about Italia Kelley? What about David Dorn? Law and order matter. There is no coherent message in this event, only politics and destruction.