all_about_da_packers
3 years ago

Uh...allabout.......did I say that black people are animals? YOU ASSUMED I meant blacks! That makes YOU the racist. I said the rioters are animals. I don’t care if they are black, white, yellow, green, whatever color.
And it was on Spectrum news today about the shop owners not being covered on riots. They were talking to the small business owners association leader in Madison Wisconsin. She was the one that was pointing out that fact.
She also said loss from looting was not covered also.
It seems people here don’t read what I say. They think because I’m a conservative Christian, they can assume that I’m a racist. They judge me on their own preconceived ideas.
I actually have black family members.
I actually read what people write before I make my comments.
It sickens me that people want to excuse the actions of animals (of ALL skin colors) that hurt innocent people by destroying their livelihood just because they want to do it.
What would any of you call people that do these heartless actions? They are scumbag criminals.
Political correctness is stupid. Call a criminal what they are.
What would you call the cop that had his knee on Floyd’s neck? I’d call him human scum. You going to call me out on that?
I’m not a racist. And I also refuse to give a free pass to ANY people that break the law. If you destroy property and steal, you are a criminal and should be held responsible. I don’t care what your skin color is or your excuses.
I’m white. I’m not ashamed of being white. Why is it ok for an African American to wear a shirt proclaiming pride in their heritage, but if I wore one that said I was proud of my white heritage, I’d be labeled a racist? My wife’s great great grandfather fought against slavery in the civil war.
Whatever your skin color is, do the right thing and make people proud of you by who you are, what you make of yourself, the good you do in this world.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Your thread is about the "protestors" - which you say are actually rioters. Last I checked, the vast majority of "protestors" whom you call rioters are black. The vast majority of arrested "protestors" are also black. Choose to attack me as racist and continue to take plays out of the some playbook you think proves you aren't racist.

I, too, have black family members. Know how I actually support them? Setting up their children with internships and summer jobs with other professionals so they build their experience. I invited them to my office to network with my bosses, who are far more connected than I am. Taking the time to tutor them in their pursuit of academic achievement. Work with professional firms to fund dedicated scholarships for those students that are minorities. Never will you find me simply flaunting "I have black family members" to establish I am not a racist. I want to be anti-racism, and its why I have a duty to strive for things through my actions. Having black family members proves nothing.

The great thing about American ideals is you are judged by what you put forth, not by who else is in your family. Step-up and, at the very least, have the courtesy to delete "animals" from your posts. Feel free to accuse me of racism if you wish - but don't hide behind your black family members when you are called out.

Those insisting on violence are people who may be misguided, misinformed, misjudging their impact through violence, anarchists, etc. ... you mentioned scumbags as another term... you choose to call them as you please but they are certainly beyond being deemed "animals". When protests are made up of predominantly black individuals, referencing any group of protestors as "animals" is wrong. I saw your tone-deaf approach and pointed it out. Fix it or don't - that's on you; other's can judge you (and I) as they wish.

I'm sure you can find ways to express your "white pride" in ways that honor the ideals of your wife's great great grandfather without going on a rant lamenting that you can't wear a "white pride" shirt. I wanted to honor an ex-girlfriends grandmother (who marched with MLK) and made a donation to a local hospital and worked with the staff to have her name inscribed with other names on a dedicated wall. I make donations to causes in my grandfather's name (who served in WW-II) to keep his memory alive and display my pride in his sacrifices ... I'm really not sure why you are so hung up on not being able to express "white pride" by wearing a shirt.

You can be mad, without attacking everyone around you. It's the point I think you were trying to make with your words in your original post, but am not sure why your actions run contrary to. Whatevs - it's your life dude.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Smokey
3 years ago

" These comments are spot largely spot on. Tim Scott, who I discussed in an earlier post is a great example of a black guy being hassled.

I, as an employer, should endeavor to hire minorities, ALL THINGS BEING CLOSE TO EQUAL. There is HUGE competition for qualified minorities. Unfortunately, things aren't close to equal often enough. It really starts with primary and secondary education. Without education, no commercial opportunities will exist. The reality is that businesses exist to make money, not train people. There are just not enough QUALIFIED minorities.

Our school systems have become baby-sitting services, regrettably. We have to return to basic fundamental in our education systems (including corporal punishment). I am talking about practical education, not indoctrination. Reading, math, sciences, civics (yes the constitution). Without education and an understanding of the legal system, minorities don't have a chance....and the cycle continues. "

Originally Posted by: KRK 

In too many homes, past and present, children are raised in an environment that does not value/support education. Parent/s are seldom if ever seen reading a book or even a magazine. Continued adult education is an even more seldom thing. Families that value education may not reap immediate financial benefits, but their long term earnings potential improves. This is true in white/black/yellow/or red race homes.

IMO, real change can only take place if the economic %'s change. For too long the easy money corporations have shipped middle class jobs out of America in favor of lower labor cost and higher profits. As a result, Televisions, Refrigerators, and thousands of other products that were American made are now made in Taiwan or Mexico or India. Make it so expensive to import Cell phones and Microwave ovens that America will be forced to make it here once more. The middle class will grow again, industry will grow again, and the supply chain will also grow to support these industries again. Make shoes in America once more and other companies will be needed to supply the materials. Make kitchen ranges once more and American Steel mills put people back to work. This can't help but grow America's middle class once again. Furthermore, education will be of ever greater importance as it will determine who advances or not at many companies. It will not rid us of racism, but it does focus on the economic gap that is a large part of the core problem.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
3 years ago

Your thread is about the "protestors" - which you say are actually rioters. Last I checked, the vast majority of "protestors" whom you call rioters are black. The vast majority of arrested "protestors" are also black. Choose to attack me as racist and continue to take plays out of the some playbook you think proves you aren't racist.

I, too, have black family members. Know how I actually support them? Setting up their children with internships and summer jobs with other professionals so they build their experience. I invited them to my office to network with my bosses, who are far more connected than I am. Taking the time to tutor them in their pursuit of academic achievement. Work with professional firms to fund dedicated scholarships for those students that are minorities. Never will you find me simply flaunting "I have black family members" to establish I am not a racist. I want to be anti-racism, and its why I have a duty to strive for things through my actions. Having black family members proves nothing.

The great thing about American ideals is you are judged by what you put forth, not by who else is in your family. Step-up and, at the very least, have the courtesy to delete "animals" from your posts. Feel free to accuse me of racism if you wish - but don't hide behind your black family members when you are called out.

Those insisting on violence are people who may be misguided, misinformed, misjudging their impact through violence, anarchists, etc. ... you mentioned scumbags as another term... you choose to call them as you please but they are certainly beyond being deemed "animals". When protests are made up of predominantly black individuals, referencing any group of protestors as "animals" is wrong. I saw your tone-deaf approach and pointed it out. Fix it or don't - that's on you; other's can judge you (and I) as they wish.

I'm sure you can find ways to express your "white pride" in ways that honor the ideals of your wife's great great grandfather without going on a rant lamenting that you can't wear a "white pride" shirt. I wanted to honor an ex-girlfriends grandmother (who marched with MLK) and made a donation to a local hospital and worked with the staff to have her name inscribed with other names on a dedicated wall. I make donations to causes in my grandfather's name (who served in WW-II) to keep his memory alive and display my pride in his sacrifices ... I'm really not sure why you are so hung up on not being able to express "white pride" by wearing a shirt.

You can be mad, without attacking everyone around you. It's the point I think you were trying to make with your words in your original post, but am not sure why your actions run contrary to. Whatevs - it's your life dude.

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers 

Wait.....because the vast majority of RIOTERS are black, that’s MY fault? The black riote....I mean protesters, are the ones arrested....that’s my fault? I’m not going to apologize for calling rioters criminals. You stand up for the bad people that riot, the ones that cause not only damage to businesses, but also get people injured and killed, but want to hang the bad cop. Typical.
And I bet you believe in evolution, which means all we are are “animals”. Sorry if that politically incorrect word bothers you. What word would describe people of all colors that don’t give a damn about others and only care about themselves? It’s not racism to call evil people evil. You are stuck on the word animals. You are right. I own a dog, an “animal”. She is better behaved then the rioters. It’s wrong for me to belittle my dog by comparing her to criminals.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago

In too many homes, past and present, children are raised in an environment that does not value/support education. Parent/s are seldom if ever seen reading a book or even a magazine. Continued adult education is an even more seldom thing. Families that value education may not reap immediate financial benefits, but their long term earnings potential improves. This is true in white/black/yellow/or red race homes.

IMO, real change can only take place if the economic %'s change. For too long the easy money corporations have shipped middle class jobs out of America in favor of lower labor cost and higher profits. As a result, Televisions, Refrigerators, and thousands of other products that were American made are now made in Taiwan or Mexico or India. Make it so expensive to import Cell phones and Microwave ovens that America will be forced to make it here once more. The middle class will grow again, industry will grow again, and the supply chain will also grow to support these industries again. Make shoes in America once more and other companies will be needed to supply the materials. Make kitchen ranges once more and American Steel mills put people back to work. This can't help but grow America's middle class once again. Furthermore, education will be of ever greater importance as it will determine who advances or not at many companies. It will not rid us of racism, but it does focus on the economic gap that is a large part of the core problem.

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

I wish these things you said would happen. Too many businesses have shipped their company to Mexico, China and other countries where they can pay super low wages and no benefits. I doubt that it will change, as greed covers all.
It sure would help if we could get companies to move jobs back here.
That would help give much needed jobs to Americans.
But what incentive would there be for a company that charges $200 for a pair of sneakers, that costs them $2 to make, to bring their business back here where they will have to pay living wages and benefits?
You are right, we are way too dependent on foreign countries.
I wish it would change. I just think it’s too far gone to ever get back to where it once was.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
3 years ago

Wait.....because the vast majority of RIOTERS are black, that’s MY fault? The black riote....I mean protesters, are the ones arrested....that’s my fault? I’m not going to apologize for calling rioters criminals. You stand up for the bad people that riot, the ones that cause not only damage to businesses, but also get people injured and killed, but want to hang the bad cop. Typical.
And I bet you believe in evolution, which means all we are are “animals”. Sorry if that politically incorrect word bothers you. What word would describe people of all colors that don’t give a damn about others and only care about themselves? It’s not racism to call evil people evil. You are stuck on the word animals. You are right. I own a dog, an “animal”. She is better behaved then the rioters. It’s wrong for me to belittle my dog by comparing her to criminals.

Normally I don't lower myself to comment on your post, but in this case I've determined it is called for.

You don't believe in evolution and then you bring up your dog. Strong scientific proof has shown that our "pet dogs" evolved from the Wolf. Breeding and environment have produced over the centuries a huge variety to choose from. Carbon Testing has proved that Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. Neanderthal men once populated the earth and others as well.

Evolution is real, however none can say how long a day is for God. Science shows that earth was created and life followed over time. Placing God into some narrow religious view places yourself in a narrow place when you face eternity.

Too many have/are using these protest to fuel rioting and looting and property damage. The bad apples deserve what they get, but small thinkers unfortunately will just have to die out.
UserPostedImage
all_about_da_packers
3 years ago

Never once did I lay blame on you for the protestors or arrests. Stop putting words in my mouth. My request was simple: stop labeling a group of predominantly black people in a way that dehumanized them.

Never once did I say that people should be looting or engaging in crimes. Again, you put words into my mouth.

My brother is in the NYPD. You seriously think I want to promote actions that put him at risk and also put stress on my old mother by worrying about his safety even more? My dad called me last night and literally cried for fear of my brother in the line of duty. But my brother also shared his experiences in the NYPD that make me realize there is validity to what protestors are demanding (for the record: my brother took the NYPD to court as an employee for discrimination and won - feel free to search for this online as it was not a one-off). That said, I've also been the benefactor of having a brother in NYPD numerous times when I've been pulled over in NY while visiting my parents and extended family. The tone, attitude and back-talk drastically changed once I showed them my NYPD courtesy card - requests to keep my hands on the wheel no longer applied, I didn't have to get out of my car anymore, suspicions of criminal activity were replaced by conversations about the weather and what I was doing up in NY, etc... and I am not black. Thing are not so clear cut in life I've found. Yet for some reason you say I stand up for bad people? Please don't go putting words in my mouth (and I'm not one to believe in evolution, by the way).

You don't want to change the word "animals" when referring to black people? State as much. Don't go attacking me, and implying what I believe in. Good on you for having a dog and providing him/her a home. Again, that is not relevant to what I requested: please do not label a group of predominantly black people as animals. I believe you can disagree with their actions and call them out on it without dehumanizing them. You seem to insist on not being able to or not wanting to.

No reason to release pent up anger whenever someone suggests different to what you believe. I don't know why you feel the need to lash out and put words in to my mouth that I never wrote. A simple "AADP, I disagree with you and am in no way a racist" would have sufficed. Yet you lash out trying to accuse me of being racist, and going on a rant and claiming I believe in evolution (which literally has no relevance, in addition to not being true). You literally do exactly that (escalate into attacks) with your actions when you say the protesters shouldn't do it.

I even offered you alternatives (and noted you yourself used scumbags). Again, silence on my points and you rather attack me instead of addressing my request with a simple 'yes' or 'no'.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago
Yes, our dogs come from wolves. The pair that was on Noah’s ark. They didn’t evolve over “millions of years” from a rock. Man was here at the same time as dinosaurs. They called them “dragons”. There are places where the footprints of a man go right through dinosaur prints.
There is NO proof of one kind of animal evolving into a different kind. Just as there is no evolution from one kind to a different kind now. You can believe that if you want, but it’s all on blind faith.
Fish becoming land walking creatures. That’s science fiction. What did a fish do when it’s gills were half evolved into lungs, and it’s fins half evolved into legs? It couldn’t breathe under water or swim, and couldn’t breathe air or yet walk in the land. So....wouldn’t common sense say it couldn’t survive on land or in water? Plus you would have to have at least 2 evolve at the same exact time, a male and a female, in the same exact place to have kids, right?
You can laugh at my beliefs, but mine make more sense.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago

Never once did I lay blame on you for the protestors or arrests. Stop putting words in my mouth. My request was simple: stop labeling a group of predominantly black people in a way that dehumanized them.

Never once did I say that people should be looting or engaging in crimes. Again, you put words into my mouth.

My brother is in the NYPD. You seriously think I want to promote actions that put him at risk and also put stress on my old mother by worrying about his safety even more? My dad called me last night and literally cried for fear of my brother in the line of duty. But my brother also shared his experiences in the NYPD that make me realize there is validity to what protestors are demanding (for the record: my brother took the NYPD to court as an employee for discrimination and won - feel free to search for this online as it was not a one-off). That said, I've also been the benefactor of having a brother in NYPD numerous times when I've been pulled over in NY while visiting my parents and extended family. The tone, attitude and back-talk drastically changed once I showed them my NYPD courtesy card - requests to keep my hands on the wheel no longer applied, I didn't have to get out of my car anymore, suspicions of criminal activity were replaced by conversations about the weather and what I was doing up in NY, etc... and I am not black. Thing are not so clear cut in life I've found. Yet for some reason you say I stand up for bad people? Please don't go putting words in my mouth (and I'm not one to believe in evolution, by the way).

You don't want to change the word "animals" when referring to black people? State as much. Don't go attacking me, and implying what I believe in. Good on you for having a dog and providing him/her a home. Again, that is not relevant to what I requested: please do not label a group of predominantly black people as animals. I believe you can disagree with their actions and call them out on it without dehumanizing them. You seem to insist on not being able to or not wanting to.

No reason to release pent up anger whenever someone suggests different to what you believe. I don't know why you feel the need to lash out and put words in to my mouth that I never wrote. A simple "AADP, I disagree with you and am in no way a racist" would have sufficed. Yet you lash out trying to accuse me of being racist, and going on a rant and claiming I believe in evolution (which literally has no relevance, in addition to not being true). You literally do exactly that (escalate into attacks) with your actions when you say the protesters shouldn't do it.

I even offered you alternatives (and noted you yourself used scumbags). Again, silence on my points and you rather attack me instead of addressing my request with a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers 

Geez....like a dog with a bone. The word “animals” really is so horrible??? Wow....you sure are touchy. Again, YOU are the one putting words in my mouth. I called the rioters animals. NEVER did I say black people. YOU are the one that said the majority were black. I’d say that was either racist on your part, or a case of facing the truth.
Ok....I’ll just call the rioters(not peaceful protesters) scumbag criminals . Of course it will mean the same thing, just different words to not give you something to complain about.
You ignore the real problem, and focus on one word I used. Which I used against ANY people that are terrorizing neighborhoods and local businesses, no matter what the color their skin is.
It’s funny how you focus on a word, which isn’t a terrible word, and overlook the terrorists that are destroying businesses and getting people hurt and killed.
I guess we have different priorities.
Attack me, because of a word....geez...that’s lame. It wasn’t a racist word, or even used about one skin color. But go ahead and ignore that fact, so you can ignore any truth I said.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
3 years ago

Yes, our dogs come from wolves. The pair that was on Noah’s ark. They didn’t evolve over “millions of years” from a rock. Man was here at the same time as dinosaurs. They called them “dragons”. There are places where the footprints of a man go right through dinosaur prints.
There is NO proof of one kind of animal evolving into a different kind. Just as there is no evolution from one kind to a different kind now. You can believe that if you want, but it’s all on blind faith.
Fish becoming land walking creatures. That’s science fiction. What did a fish do when it’s gills were half evolved into lungs, and it’s fins half evolved into legs? It couldn’t breathe under water or swim, and couldn’t breathe air or yet walk in the land. So....wouldn’t common sense say it couldn’t survive on land or in water? Plus you would have to have at least 2 evolve at the same exact time, a male and a female, in the same exact place to have kids, right?
You can laugh at my beliefs, but mine make more sense.

Wow! I knew you were stupid, but until now I never realized the severity. I'm sorry I challenged you, I've never been one to take advantage of the mentally disabled.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
3 years ago
A former President discusses the stupidity and illegality of rioting.

BHO noted:
?t=67

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK