Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2016-09-09T13:50:42Z
Just because you're not in the viewing market and/or can't afford the cable/satellite prices doesn't mean you shouldn't get to watch your favorite team. We understand.

A few options with various levels of success.

1. BilaSport.Net - link 

2. SportSurge.Net - link 

3. VIP Box - link 

4. Buff Stream = link 

Local TV Map
http://506sports.com/nfl/index.php 
Nonstopdrivel
2016-11-05T19:57:34Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

• Stream Sports - link [/list]

• This link is dead. Thought you might like to know.
    Smokey
    2017-09-28T14:08:40Z
    I usually don't read permanent Announcements or Sticky threads as they are usually boring , self-serving threads that generally focus on a sites most narrow interest . This thread I've seen and always passed by as one of those threads. However this thread may be the answer to help many that need just such advice .

The true test however is always best seen in the final results of the actual reality . The test will receive ,
    as always , a final grade .
    Zero2Cool
    2017-10-05T15:58:27Z
    Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.
    wpr
    • wpr
    • Preferred Member
    2017-10-05T16:30:09Z

Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.

I almost always ck w 506sports to see the schedule.
    Nonstopdrivel
    2018-01-14T20:22:39Z
    This site offers one of the cleanest streaming experiences I've seen online. There's only one banner ad on the page -- no popover ads that obscure the stream, much less those ads that have no obvious close button -- and the visual quality of the stream is typically fantastic. If you're tired of grappling with the blizzard of ads, give BuffStream a try.

http://buffstream.com/watch/nfl-live.php 
    Zero2Cool
    2018-09-06T01:53:41Z
    Smokey
    2018-09-06T04:54:31Z
    Feedback on these sites would be helpful. I shall try to report on sites that I visit.

Vipbox does work, but only if you have the patience to fight off the betting sites trying to lure you in. The earliest I have succeeded was halfway through the 2nd qtr of a game.

I will experiment with others and report back. 😲
    sschind
    2018-10-28T23:47:07Z

This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

sschind
    2018-11-05T01:36:49Z
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

maybe not. Can't get the game this week and it won't let me log in. Just keep getting adds for other sites. every time I click on the join button it brings me to another site. Too bad, it worked fine last week.

Nonstopdrivel
    2018-11-05T03:41:38Z
    sschind
    2018-11-11T21:30:44Z
    Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

It's working fine now.

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.
    Zero2Cool
    2018-11-12T00:21:10Z
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.

I've never been prompted for anything on the bilasports, but I also have the Chrome browser addon to block ads.
    leocat99
    2019-05-29T20:05:27Z
    You can try "NFL live streaming" from the google play store. You will have to reinstall it every week and sometimes during the game because it seems like the NFL is trying to shut them down all the time.

Works okay most of the time. Sometimes it freezes up. Better than paying $400 for NFL Sunday ticket.
    Emeraldgreen
    2020-02-07T17:58:35Z
    I have a lot of PACKERS games on dvd I watch regulary. Starting with 1977 to present years. I enjoy going back to the 80's when Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg were head coaches, and seeing players and how things were back then.
    wpr
    • wpr
    • Preferred Member
    2020-02-07T19:34:08Z
    Originally Posted by: Emeraldgreen 

I have a lot of PACKERS games on dvd I watch regulary. Starting with 1977 to present years. I enjoy going back to the 80's when Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg were head coaches, and seeing players and how things were back then.

It's interesting to watch old games and compare the differences to the more modern version. The stat trackers, camera angles and the like.

In replay games I often look to see what the score is but it just isn't there.

A few years ago I was watching a rebroadcast of Don Larsen's perfect game in the World Series. There was something happening that looked odd to me. It took a couple of innings before I realized whenever someone struck out the catcher threw the ball to third, around the horn to first base and back to the catcher. I'm not sure they stopped throwing it back to the catcher. In the 80's and 90's the first baseman was still included but not any more.
    sujui
    2020-08-19T04:29:51Z
    Just got it, the funny name " Legit Streamz'
    Confused about is it legit  or not lol.
    Zero2Cool
    2020-08-19T12:22:47Z
    Originally Posted by: sujui 

Just got it, the funny name " Legit Streamz'
    Confused about is it legit  or not lol.

We'll find out, soon enough.
    Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (6h) : Lions DT Nick Williams (shoulder) has been downgraded to OUT for Sunday’s game at Green Bay.
    Zero2Cool (7h) : So, Franchise Tag Bakhtiari. Hope for long term deal. Trade one of the smith's because Gary makes them expendable. Boom. Roster management is easy! 😁🤔☺️
    beast (8h) : After Clark resigned, the big ones are Bak, Jones, Linsley and King
    Zero2Cool (9h) : Do we have any other player needing a contract?
    TheKanataThrilla (23h) : Wondering if we Franchise Bakh for a year and then release him? I can't see a long term deal.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : LT David bakhtiari wants more than Tunsil. So he's gone.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers game status report vs. Lions: Out: DL Kenny Clark, WR Equanimeous St. Brown, OLB Randy Ramsey Questionable: TE Josiah Deguara, OL Billy Turner, S Raven Greene, DL Montravius Adams, OL Lucas
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : won't be hard. he hasn't been able to string two games of dominance together in years
    wpr (18-Sep) : I guess this means the Packers can key on shutting down AP.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Lions WR Kenny Golladay officially out for Sunday vs. the #Packers.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Kenny Clark is OUT for Sunday. Bummer.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Milwaukee’s Giannis Antetokounmpo has won his second consecutive MVP award, sources tell ESPN.
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Steve Smith Sr. on @nflnetwork regarding @obj : "you're either playing with butterflies or eatin' boogers..."
    jdlax (18-Sep) : Big week for 2-0
    jdlax (18-Sep) : 1-0 and the lions are the lions sooooooo
    Smokey (18-Sep) : The Bungals? I tossed a coin for my pick!
    Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Why did I think Bengals were gonna win this. 😭🙈😱💨💣
    wpr (17-Sep) : great news.
    Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Good news for #Packers offensive line: Billy Turner (knee) and Lucas Patrick (shoulder) are practicing in pads today.
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Packers Wednesday injury report: - Clark, Taylor, Ramsey DNP - M. Adams, Deguara, Greene, Jenkins, Patrick, St. Brown, Turner limited participation - Burks was a full participant
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Packers signed veteran DE Billy Winn to their practice squad.
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : @ProFootballTalk Jared Veldheer visiting Cowboys
    Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : ✔ @ClayTravis Breaking: Big Ten has unanimously voted to bring football back. Announcement this morning.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Michael Thomas is expected to miss several weeks with a high-ankle injury, per @TomPelissero
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Lions are placing CB Justin Coleman on injured reserve because of the hamstring strain he suffered Sunday
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : 🚀😳🧐💯🔳😊🙈 Phone emoji
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : @TomSilverstein LaFleur said he is still waiting to hear where things stand with NT Kenny Clark, who injured his groin.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : As @TomPelissero said, the Packers have lost Lane Taylor to a season-ending knee injury, a source confirmed.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : The guy is Marcus Davenport. he was not active yesterday.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : @AdamSchefter Update: Browns’ TE David Njoku has a sprained MCL and is expected to miss three weeks, per source.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Saints drafted a guy after trading with Packers. How's that guy doing?
    beast (14-Sep) : Last year the Packers released Lazard and he became our 2nd best WR, this year release Barnes and he might be our 2nd best ILB.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Saints WR Michael Thomas might miss our week three game with high ankle sprain.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Packers OL Lucas Patrick, who started yesterday’s opener at left guard before leaving with a shoulder injury, got good news on his tests and should be probable to play next week, source said.
    yooperfan (14-Sep) : Perhaps Barnes will get more playing time and turn into the ILB that we’re looking for.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : @zachkruse2 UDFA ILB Krys Barnes was the Packers' highest-graded defensive player at @PFF in Week 1.
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : For some reason, I thought Cardinals beat 49ers twice last year, so I picked Cardinals yesterday.
    beast (14-Sep) : 49ers defense has always struggled against mobile QBs, Cards and Hawks in the division can give them hell, and Cards have a ton of offensive weapons, tons of WRs.
    Cheesey (14-Sep) : Me too Zero! I actually went to the Packers/Cowboys NFC title game in Dallas in 96. The plane ride home was awful. I hate the Plowboys!
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Fake noise is the lose. I want real audio. I wanna hear the coaches complain about a dumb play. I wanna hear the players talking shit. :-)
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Cowboys. Always crash an burn. Never another option. Still bitter about the 90s.
    Mucky Tundra (14-Sep) : I'm torn on wanting them to crash and burn or play well, reach the playoffs and then bow out in stupid fashion
    TheKanataThrilla (14-Sep) : I thought that McCarthy going to Cowboys would make me hate them less. Didn't happen. Go Rams.
    Mucky Tundra (14-Sep) : hey now, I said just on road team scoring TDs, not all the time
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : I would rather they stop piping noise period. It provides nothing and blocks out hearing the players. Who wants that? No one. We want to hear the players say SIT DOWN BITCH
    Mucky Tundra (14-Sep) : *wish they
    Mucky Tundra (14-Sep) : watching highlights from around the league, i sorta with they would pipe in booing whenever a road team scores a TD
    Cheesey (13-Sep) : Mucky....you mean the “Bungles”!!!🤪
    Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Typical Bengals, drive down the field for a last second FG and they miss. That's what I get for picking them
    Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : I really haven't paid much attention to anything this offseason. Did they lose a bunch of people or what?
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2020 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
    Saints
    Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
    FALCONS
    Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
    Buccaneers
    Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
    Texans
    Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
    49ers
    Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
    JAGUARS
    Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Colts
    Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
    EAGLES
    Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
    PANTHERS
    Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
    TITANS
    Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Think About It
    Think About It
    Recent Topics
    31m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

41m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Random Babble / Cheesey

6h / Random Babble / Cheesey

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23h / Random Babble / Smokey

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

16-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.