Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2016-09-09T13:50:42Z
Just because you're not in the viewing market and/or can't afford the cable/satellite prices doesn't mean you shouldn't get to watch your favorite team. We understand.

A few options with various levels of success.

1. BilaSport.Net - link 

2. SportSurge.Net - link 

3. VIP Box - link 

4. Buff Stream = link 

Local TV Map
http://506sports.com/nfl/index.php 
Nonstopdrivel
2016-11-05T19:57:34Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

• Stream Sports - link [/list]

• This link is dead. Thought you might like to know.
    Smokey
    2017-09-28T14:08:40Z
    I usually don't read permanent Announcements or Sticky threads as they are usually boring , self-serving threads that generally focus on a sites most narrow interest . This thread I've seen and always passed by as one of those threads. However this thread may be the answer to help many that need just such advice .

The true test however is always best seen in the final results of the actual reality . The test will receive ,
    as always , a final grade .
    Zero2Cool
    2017-10-05T15:58:27Z
    Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.
    wpr
    • wpr
    • Preferred Member
    2017-10-05T16:30:09Z

Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.

I almost always ck w 506sports to see the schedule.
    Nonstopdrivel
    2018-01-14T20:22:39Z
    This site offers one of the cleanest streaming experiences I've seen online. There's only one banner ad on the page -- no popover ads that obscure the stream, much less those ads that have no obvious close button -- and the visual quality of the stream is typically fantastic. If you're tired of grappling with the blizzard of ads, give BuffStream a try.

http://buffstream.com/watch/nfl-live.php 
    Zero2Cool
    2018-09-06T01:53:41Z
    Smokey
    2018-09-06T04:54:31Z
    Feedback on these sites would be helpful. I shall try to report on sites that I visit.

Vipbox does work, but only if you have the patience to fight off the betting sites trying to lure you in. The earliest I have succeeded was halfway through the 2nd qtr of a game.

I will experiment with others and report back. 😲
    sschind
    2018-10-28T23:47:07Z

This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

sschind
    2018-11-05T01:36:49Z
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

maybe not. Can't get the game this week and it won't let me log in. Just keep getting adds for other sites. every time I click on the join button it brings me to another site. Too bad, it worked fine last week.

Nonstopdrivel
    2018-11-05T03:41:38Z
    sschind
    2018-11-11T21:30:44Z
    Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

It's working fine now.

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.
    Zero2Cool
    2018-11-12T00:21:10Z
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.

I've never been prompted for anything on the bilasports, but I also have the Chrome browser addon to block ads.
    leocat99
    2019-05-29T20:05:27Z
    You can try "NFL live streaming" from the google play store. You will have to reinstall it every week and sometimes during the game because it seems like the NFL is trying to shut them down all the time.

Works okay most of the time. Sometimes it freezes up. Better than paying $400 for NFL Sunday ticket.
    Emeraldgreen
    2020-02-07T17:58:35Z
    I have a lot of PACKERS games on dvd I watch regulary. Starting with 1977 to present years. I enjoy going back to the 80's when Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg were head coaches, and seeing players and how things were back then.
    wpr
    • wpr
    • Preferred Member
    2020-02-07T19:34:08Z
    Originally Posted by: Emeraldgreen 

I have a lot of PACKERS games on dvd I watch regulary. Starting with 1977 to present years. I enjoy going back to the 80's when Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg were head coaches, and seeing players and how things were back then.

It's interesting to watch old games and compare the differences to the more modern version. The stat trackers, camera angles and the like.

In replay games I often look to see what the score is but it just isn't there.

A few years ago I was watching a rebroadcast of Don Larsen's perfect game in the World Series. There was something happening that looked odd to me. It took a couple of innings before I realized whenever someone struck out the catcher threw the ball to third, around the horn to first base and back to the catcher. I'm not sure they stopped throwing it back to the catcher. In the 80's and 90's the first baseman was still included but not any more.
    Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Cheesey (27-May) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
    Nonstopdrivel (27-May) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
    Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
    Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
    Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
    Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
    Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
    TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
    Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
    TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
    Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
    Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
    Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
    yooperfan (14-May) : Congratulations NSD!
    KRK (14-May) : Now you are truly Dr. NSD. Bravissimo
    wpr (14-May) : Congratulations NSD. It's an honor in whatever form.
    Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : my*
    Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : Watching my medical school commencement from by living room. 😂
    Cheesey (14-May) : My favorite position on the Packers is the PUNter!😝
    Cheesey (14-May) : Does that mean I should be PUNished?🤪
    Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : I'd say most of your puns recently have been more of a stretch than string cheese, but Nostridamus was a masterpiece. I wouldn't nominate it for a Pullitzer anyway.
    Cheesey (12-May) : LOL Wayne! I appreciate your comment. You and Non made me feel my “cheesiness” is still worth something here.
    wpr (12-May) : I will apologize Cheesey. I saw it and considered it to be the typical cheese spread. I failed to recognize the masterpiece of pun it truly is. mea culpa
    Cheesey (12-May) : Nonstop, I honestly wondered if anyone would get it! And you probably were the only one! Good job!🤪
    Nonstopdrivel (11-May) : "Nostridamus" -- that might be your best pun yet, not least because it took me almost an entire day to get it.
    Cheesey (11-May) : Wayne...is she gonna keep YOU?😂
    Cheesey (11-May) : Nostridamis told me that Booger was being released....from the end of my finger!😁
    wpr (10-May) : last December. I think I'll keep her.
    wpr (10-May) : Today's Mother's Day. My wife can watch whatever she wants. What was on our tv? Pride and Prejudice? Sense and Sensibility? Something on Hallmark Chanel? Nope. Star Trek, Dr Who and now Packers-Bears
    Zero2Cool (10-May) : Both guys on MNF are replaced.
    KRK (10-May) : Seriously, IMO he was excellent in the role he was in the previous year
    KRK (10-May) : To be fair to the guy it snot all his fault.
    Cheesey (10-May) : No “Booger?” I heard he was hand picked!😂
    Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Booger McFarland won't be back in the MNF booth this year. And there is much rejoicing.
    Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Happy Mothers Day to our resident Kevins: Zero2Cool and KRK.
    Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Nah, my record is squeaky clean. It's just a reminder of better times and bad mistakes.
    KRK (10-May) : NSD, when you have a history of crime, it can't be easy :-)
    beast (9-May) : A link to it on twitter
    Nonstopdrivel (9-May) : Filling out background check applications is so fucking depressing.
    KRK (9-May) : Beast, where did you see that...re Watson/Bears.
    beast (9-May) : And PFT pulls back information from before his draft (including his own words), to suggest Watson might currently be mistaken.
    beast (9-May) : Deshaun Watson tweets "The bears NEVER ONCE talked to me.." when aruging against the Bears evaluating him... on a discussion about teams choicing QB based on race.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Yup. Make it like week 11 or something. Have some Hall of Fame induction thing or something.
    Nonstopdrivel (8-May) : I would rather the entire league took off the same week.
    Cheesey (8-May) : I don’t like it either, Zero. But there’s not much we can do about it.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : It'd be more important if the BYE was later. I don't like how the NFL does their BYE weeks.
    Smokey (8-May) : Week 5 Bye as important as a game !
    Zero2Cool (7-May) : And now it's being said Vikings week 1 vs Packers.
    buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts wk1 @Saints wk3 @49r's wk5 Yikes! 😁
    buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts-wk1 @Saints wam
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2020 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
    Saints
    Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
    FALCONS
    Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
    Buccaneers
    Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
    Texans
    Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
    49ers
    Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
    JAGUARS
    Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Colts
    Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
    EAGLES
    Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
    PANTHERS
    Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
    TITANS
    Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Think About It
    Think About It
    Recent Topics
    4h / Random Babble / Cheesey

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

30-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

30-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

30-May / Random Babble / KRK

30-May / Around The NFL / beast

30-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

29-May / Random Babble / wpr

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

28-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

27-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

27-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

27-May / Random Babble / TheKanataThrilla

25-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

24-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.