Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
13 years ago
Just when i THOUGHT that we had a good place to live.......
Now.....he's making noise (LOUD) at 3am. Wakes us up every day. NO consideration from this clown. Then, i noticed he's moving stuff into the shared garage, and some guy is with him. I ask the guy "Who are you?" and he tells me he's moving in with Glen. The guy can hardly put a sentence together, he's sp wasted. I ask him "Did you talk to the landlord about this?" Nope....of course they didn't. So we call the landlord. He has no idea what's going on. He comes over, and confronts them. (Oh....did i forget to tell you, an Ozaukee County Sheriff pulled into our backyard before the landlord showed up, and was questioning this new guy....just what we need, a criminal and TWO stoners)
So the landlord confronts Glen, Glen gets mad and tells him he will be moving out (both of them) by the end of the month. Trouble is, that's 20 more days, and i don't trust EITHER of those stoners. Yes, i have a loaded gun. But i don't want to have to use it. Plus, who knows what these clowns will do on their way out?
We went from one lousy situation to another. And it's sad, cause i LOVE the place. If not for the 2 idiots, it would be great.

I told the landlord, either it's them that goes, or us. I won't live under these conditions. Having to worry about the safety of my wife, and our things. I wish i could just relax for a change. I'm exhausted, mentally and physically.
My wife is too, for that matter.
UserPostedImage
rabidgopher04
13 years ago
All of your stories make me thankful that I don't rent anymore. Good luck, Cheesy. I hope it all gets better for you.
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
DGB454
13 years ago
Only 20 days left Cheesey. Here's hoping the next neighbors are much better.
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
13 years ago
I sure hope so. It's frustrating as heck. I just want to be able to have a place that i can at least FEEL like i'm "home".
One nice thing.......my wife got the TV and computer hooked up for me today.
So i'm actually writting this at the house. Feels nice to not have to "go" somewhere to talk to all of you. It's not "wireless". But it works!
UserPostedImage
13 years ago
The important question is, what are they stoned on? If it's weed, you have little to worry about. If it's meth, I don't know if a gun will stop them. :lol:
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
13 years ago
Well, they SAID weed....but who really knows???
Nice thing is, i just saw "Stoner #1" packing up his car with "Stoner #2'S" things. So it appears at least, that it's one down, one to go.
I can't wait for this stiff to be over, so i can really enjoy where we are. It's hard to with the stress and all.
Wife just went to the doctor. He took x-rays last time to see how her fractured back is doing. Hopefully it's improved. I'm also hoping he keeps her out of work till August 1st. I don't want her going back too soon and making her back worse.
I was gonna go with her, but we have our little chihuahua, and it's too hot for him to stay in the car, so she asked me to stay home and "baby sit" for him.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago
reminds me of the time my wife and I rented half of a duplex. The dude next door was dealing and had the parties at his place every night. Loud music that woke us up at 3 am all the time.
One nite I went over and rang the door bell to tell him to keep it down. (This time is was around 1 am.) The music was so loud they couldn't hear me. I could see someone standing on the other side of the door so I knocked on the door, still couldn't hear me. I waited until the pause between songs. It was one of the old vinyl records and the volume was so loud I could hear the scratch of the turntable needle while standing outside with the door and windows all closed.
During the interlude I pounded on the door. The guy who I had been watching through the door's little window answered. I expected to see my neighbor. It wasn't him. I expected it to be one of his bum friends. It wasn't.
What I didn't expect was to see my landlord answer the door. He actually acted surprised that I was complaining about the noise. I told him to keep it down or the next call I made would be to the police. We didn't hear from them the rest of the night.
We moved within 30 days.
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago
Jeeze.

Al, just take a deep breather and relax. Things will be fine. No need to stress over all that bullschmitt.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
13 years ago
Yeah........but it's STILL going on. Car went "kablooee". $400.
Thank God, our friend Bob is letting us charge it on his card. We can pay him back when we can. (I figure around 2020 or so)
Wife is still out of work. Back still bad. Not worse, but not better. Doc wants her to do physical therapy. Not bad idea, but 3 times a week, at a $20 deductable.......$60 a week for 3 weeks. $180, that we don't have.
Then, as i stepped out the door this morning, ZAP! A wasp gets me in the leg. I'm alergic..........poor wife about loses it. Fortunately, i have needed meds in the medicine chest.
Never ending story. I JUST want to relax. That's ALL I'm asking! Just to have some time to catch my breathe!!!
I'm tired.
Never a dull moment.
I wish i would HAVE a few dull moments!
Oh well...what can ya do?
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2h / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.