Zero2Cool
14 years ago
So much for that thought. Looks like they'll be playing in 2010.

I still say I'd just serve the damn suspension, issue a statement that you're tired of this being a distraction and will serve the four games for the sake of ending the drama.
UserPostedImage
Formo
14 years ago

I still say I'd just serve the damn suspension, issue a statement that you're tired of this being a distraction and will serve the four games for the sake of ending the drama.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Yeah, no doubt.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
porky88
14 years ago

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

They do that, then they probably lose the division. It's amazing, but the fact is they are a vital part of that defense. Without them, I think Minnesota is in a tough spot four at least four games. If you can run on the Vikings, you can keep that pass rush on it's toes and stop them from just having a relentless assault on you.
alharrisdude31
13 years ago

Wow, didn't see this coming! sorry if already posted, didn't see it though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d817fc15b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true 

"Orygunfan76" wrote:

Holy crap.. WTF happened to you? Damnit, post more!

"Formo" wrote:

The Rose bowl outcome pretty much kept me away from evrything football for a while, I know I'm a baby. No seriously, I've actually had a lot of crap happen in my life over the last 1/2 a year or so, so not much web browsing or posting for me(No, I didn't go to jail.) looks like most of ya'll are still around.

"Orygunfan76" wrote:

Oh yeah.. That's right. Gotta love a good Big Ten pounding.. =)

Hopefully you'll be able to keep posting.

"Formo" wrote:

Oh sure poke me with sticks when I'm already locked in a cage. :microwave:

"Orygunfan76" wrote:

lol Have no fear, though.. I don't know Oregon's schedule, but USC is visiting Minnesota this year, so you'll have your chance to rip on my team for losing to a Pac 10 team soon enough.

"Formo" wrote:

No, I'll be rooting for Minnesota in that one! I hope they sack the shit outta Barker.

"Orygunfan76" wrote:

how DARE you insult USC!! i shall lock you up in a nut house and sit on you
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

I was fine with them all being suspended or NOT suspended until I heard it was being addressed by a court, the federal court was it? Either way, now seeing that they suspended, appealed and lost and now are able to play I want them gone for the entire year, including playoffs. I really hate sniffling whiners who can't simply accept their punishment and move on.

Seems they are to play this weekend, fine. I hope they do then get suspended for four games. The last three of this year and the season opener for next year. Do they realize that fighting this is costing them a lot more than they realize?

"Zero2Cool Dec 06, 2008 07:15 AM " wrote:

"Zero2Cool May 21, 2010 12:48 PM " wrote:

Kevin Williams decides to take his StarCaps medicine 

In lieu of taking his case for blocking a four-game suspension to the Minnesota Supreme Court, Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams has decided to end the case arising from a 2008 positive test for bumetanide, a banned diuretic that secretly had been added to the over-the-counter weight-loss supplement known as StarCaps.

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, lawyer Peter Ginsberg has confirmed that Kevin Williams did not file an appeal within 30 days after an intermediate appellate court ruling that upheld the suspension.

It means that Kevin Williams likely will be suspended for the first four games of the 2011 regular season, whenever the 2011 regular season starts. (If there are fewer games than 16, we believe the suspension should be reduced proportionately. For example, if there are only twelve games, the suspension should be cut to three.)

Teammate (for now) Pat Williams has decided to appeal, even though he seemed to be ready to give up when the most recent ruling was issued. Pat Williams also has said he plans to leave the Vikings via free agency.

I just want it to be over, Pat Williams said last month. If I lose, I lose. Im not mad at anybody. Right now, I want it to be over because its cost me so much money, close to $1 million [in legal fees]. It aint cheap. . . . The only person getting anything out of keeping on fighting is the lawyers.

The fact that Pat Williams opted to continue the fight likely means that Saints defensive end Will Smith likewise will continue to escape a suspension. Though the league obtained legal clearance to suspend Smith in 2009, the league opted not to create the perception of unequal treatment.

Two other Saints Deuce McAllister and Charles Grant also were in line for a suspension in 2008, but both have left the league.

"Mike Florio" wrote:

At least one of them is getting smarter.
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago

I was fine with them all being suspended or NOT suspended until I heard it was being addressed by a court, the federal court was it? Either way, now seeing that they suspended, appealed and lost and now are able to play I want them gone for the entire year, including playoffs. I really hate sniffling whiners who can't simply accept their punishment and move on.

Seems they are to play this weekend, fine. I hope they do then get suspended for four games. The last three of this year and the season opener for next year. Do they realize that fighting this is costing them a lot more than they realize?

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

"Zero2Cool Dec 06, 2008 07:15 AM " wrote:

Kevin Williams decides to take his StarCaps medicine 

In lieu of taking his case for blocking a four-game suspension to the Minnesota Supreme Court, Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams has decided to end the case arising from a 2008 positive test for bumetanide, a banned diuretic that secretly had been added to the over-the-counter weight-loss supplement known as StarCaps.

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, lawyer Peter Ginsberg has confirmed that Kevin Williams did not file an appeal within 30 days after an intermediate appellate court ruling that upheld the suspension.

It means that Kevin Williams likely will be suspended for the first four games of the 2011 regular season, whenever the 2011 regular season starts. (If there are fewer games than 16, we believe the suspension should be reduced proportionately. For example, if there are only twelve games, the suspension should be cut to three.)

Teammate (for now) Pat Williams has decided to appeal, even though he seemed to be ready to give up when the most recent ruling was issued. Pat Williams also has said he plans to leave the Vikings via free agency.

I just want it to be over, Pat Williams said last month. If I lose, I lose. Im not mad at anybody. Right now, I want it to be over because its cost me so much money, close to $1 million [in legal fees]. It aint cheap. . . . The only person getting anything out of keeping on fighting is the lawyers.

The fact that Pat Williams opted to continue the fight likely means that Saints defensive end Will Smith likewise will continue to escape a suspension. Though the league obtained legal clearance to suspend Smith in 2009, the league opted not to create the perception of unequal treatment.

Two other Saints Deuce McAllister and Charles Grant also were in line for a suspension in 2008, but both have left the league.

"Zero2Cool May 21, 2010 12:48 PM " wrote:

At least one of them is getting smarter.

"Mike Florio" wrote:

Funny, cause he's the one that's continuing the case. You REALLY want it over Pat? STOP FIGHTING IT. He's kinda a hypocrite, eh?
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.