Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Source Link 

There was a time when Ted Thompson knew exactly what the guys were going through, legs wobbling on the first morning of two-a-days, mind drifting to the random critiques on a clipboard. He felt 45 men come together as one in the locker room, the same room he carefully passes by now to say hi and exchange small pleasantries. Teddy -- that's what his old coach, Bum Phillips, still calls him -- wasn't much of a physical specimen. Ten years as an NFL player, and Thompson's signature moment probably came when the kicker got hurt and he booted four extra points. But he's so much more important now, with so many layers. He stands 6-foot-1 with perfectly coiffed snow-white hair, and seems even bigger, almost menacing, when he's staring down from his private suite. "If you look at him," Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver says, "he's one of those guys who gives nothing away. [But] you can tell the man has feelings. I think everybody has feelings."[img_r]http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/1028/nfl_a_thompson11_300.jpg[/img_r]

Of course Ted Thompson, general manager of the Packers, epicenter of the Brett Favre saga, has feelings. He steps out of the cold rain and into his third-floor office at Lambeau Field, days before Favre's emotional return to Green Bay, and sinks into a chair that faces a giant framed photo. It's a picture of Favre. Thompson pulled it out of mothballs a few years back, a happy snapshot from the 1996 Super Bowl season. Favre, fresh-faced and relatively shaved, has handed off to Dorsey Levens. He's watching Levens go. Before this whole thing spun out of control, the GM once asked Favre to sign the photo, and Favre obliged. There are just a handful of photos in what Thompson acknowledges is a drab office, but he's never thought about taking this one down.

"Oh, no, no," he says as he slaps the armrests on his chair. "That's a good picture of some good players. Good guys.

"You'd have to ask Brett whether he'd call [our relationship today] a friendship. But we were always good together. We never had a bad conversation. Ever. To this day."

Thompson isn't much of a talker. His answers are short; his movements methodical. He's been the Packers' GM for five years, and aside from one whopper of a decision, gets mixed fan reviews -- praised as a keen evaluator of talent, but panned for his insistence on building teams through the draft, not free agency. He is quiet and calculating, a private man in arguably the NFL's biggest fishbowl. He doesn't give sky box glimpses into his soul, regardless of how many times the cameras pan up there to gauge reaction to every Favre touchdown in Vikings purple.

He won't say it, but Thompson and his biggest supporters know this: No matter what he does, his career will always be linked to Favre and the decision to move on without possibly the biggest legend in Packers history.

"There's no way the Packers could've won this thing, no matter how it came out," says former Green Bay general manager Ron Wolf, who traded for Favre 18 years ago. "And it will always be attached to Ted. That's just the nature of the game and the business."

Who is this man forever tied to NFL history?

If you understand Thompson, can you understand the Favre falling-out? Near the end of an interview, Thompson says he has some regrets about the way things unfolded in early 2008. He regrets that feelings were hurt, but is referring mainly to the feelings of Packers fans. He says he hasn't talked to Favre in roughly a year and a half.

"You guys are writing, and different reporters do different things," Thompson says. "[But] whatever that simple answer is that someone comes up with It's never as simple as that. It's a complicated thing, and I'm a very uncomplicated guy."

His early years in football

No, Ted Thompson is not a social butterfly. He has never been married, but came close twice. "It probably has something to do with the fact that maybe I couldn't find anybody to marry me," Thompson deadpans.[img_r]http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/1028/nfl_a_reinfeldt_200.jpg[/img_r]

He doesn't hit the town at night and mingle, but his inner circle is powerful and undyingly loyal. Two of his closest friends are current GMs in the NFL. One of them, Titans general manager Mike Reinfeldt, asked Thompson to be the godfather of his two children.

Every summer, Thompson puts away his Rolodex and heads to Goliad, Texas, to stay at Bum Phillips' horse ranch. He mows and does odd chores for the man who gave him a chance with the Houston Oilers after Thompson wasn't picked in 17 rounds of the 1975 draft. They'll sit and talk until the sun drifts into the south Texas night. Phillips still refers to Thompson, 56, as a kid.

"If I had to trust somebody with my life," Phillips says, "he'd be one of them that I'd pick."

Thompson grew up in Atlanta, Texas, a timber town of about 5,000, and still has a distinct Lone Star twang. He played baseball for his dad and was a star fullback in football, the town's obsession. Thompson says his policy of not talking about contracts or money stems from his Texas roots, because it was impolite to discuss family matters.

He lists his biggest influences as Reinfeldt, Wolf, Phillips, former Packers and Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren, and his own parents.

"I know that sounds corny," he says, "but that's who I came from. It's who I am."

Thompson played linebacker for Phillips, who was an assistant at SMU, then became a role player with the Oilers. He was smaller than most NFL linebackers, weighing about 215 pounds.

But he knew every defensive position on the field, and, in college, would sometimes do the opposite of Phillips' instructions during a game. "Every time he broke a rule," Phillips says, "he was right. He was an excellent, excellent football player."

"Overachiever" is a word Reinfeldt uses to describe Thompson as a player. Thompson says he always tried to be low-maintenance, a good teammate, and he doubled as the team's backup snapper, punter and kicker.

His climb up the front-office ladder seemed unlikely. After being cut from the Oilers, Thompson spent the next seven years out of football. He became an investment adviser in Houston, but spent much of his time playing golf and softball.

In 1992, Reinfeldt, then with the Packers, recommended Thompson for a scouting job. Wolf threw him in a dark room and told him to evaluate reams of tape. Thompson wrote his reports and was hired on a temporary basis.

"He told me up front, 'This may or may not work. If it doesn't work, then after six months we might just separate and no harm done,'" Thompson says. "And I said, 'That's fine.'"

It became clear, early on, that Thompson has an eye for talent, and he became the Packers' director of pro personnel a year later. In 2000, Holmgren lured him away to join his staff in Seattle, where he oversaw a series of drafts that paved the way for the Seahawks' trip to the 2006 Super Bowl.

Picking future Pro Bowlers Steve Hutchinson and Shaun Alexander made Thompson popular in Seattle. But it was the 2003 draft, Reinfeldt says, in which Thompson really showed his mettle.

The Vikings waffled with the No. 7 pick, and didn't turn their card in on time. They dropped one pick down the order, and then another. Panic ensued in the Seahawks' war room. They had the No. 11 pick.

"It was a very confusing moment," says Reinfeldt, who was part of the Seattle front office at the time. "Another team was trying to get their pick in, and then another team. Ted looked at everybody and said, 'We're turning in [Marcus] Trufant right now.' And we jumped in.

"Now, as it turned out, the league kind of let everybody else get their picks in. But in that moment of complete chaos, it was clear to him what we should do."[img_r]http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/1026/nfl_g_thompson_300.jpg[/img_r]

Thompson, his peers say, has always been that way. Cool under pressure; firm on his decisions. His research is meticulous and hashed out through checklists. During an average week, he'll fly around the country to do his own scouting, and, by draft time in late April, Thompson is stone-cold calm when the Packers' number is up.

He is not a one-year-fix kind of guy, says 49ers GM Scot McCloughan, who worked with Thompson in Green Bay and Seattle. Thompson is always looking five years into the future. He collects picks, and believes that the core of a team should come from the draft. He scoffs at the draft-day notion that a franchise would lock itself in according to need; sometimes, if the talent is still out there, you have to grab it.

On April 23, 2005, a few months into his job as the Packers' GM, Thompson made a decision that would reverberate through Wisconsin for five seasons. Aaron Rodgers, a bright, young quarterback from Cal who had been projected by some to go No. 1, was plummeting down the draft board. Thompson scooped him up with the 24th selection.

It was a pick that even the deepest sentimentalists, surely, could somehow fathom. Favre was 35, after all. And even then, he'd pondered retirement, starting several years of the "will he or won't he" saga.

"I'm sure the reasoning Ted made, even after he drafted Aaron Rodgers, was, 'Listen, we're a good team now, we've got a good quarterback now, but we've got to look ahead for what's best for the organization,'" McCloughan says.

"Ted did it the right way. He let the guy sit on the sidelines for three years, kind of get his feet wet, and now he's taken off and become a really good football player."

Rodgers is the man now

A request to speak with Brett Favre, one of undoubtedly hundreds the Vikings will field this week, was sent to Minnesota on Sunday, after Favre's team fell to 6-1. It asked if Favre would like to talk to ESPN.com about Thompson. The reply from Vikings PR was prompt and polite: "We will pass at this point."[img_r]http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/1026/nfl_g_retirement_300.jpg[/img_r]

Thompson will not discuss the details or timeline behind what happened in early 2008, after Favre retired, then unretired, and the Packers eventually informed him they were moving ahead with Rodgers. Only two things are certain: that there were hurt feelings, and two different accounts as to what exactly happened.

Through thousands -- no wait, seemingly millions -- of media accounts, this is what happened next: Favre was traded to the New York Jets, dazzled and then fizzled with a biceps injury, retired, then wound up with the Packers' NFC North rivals; Rodgers threw for more than 4,000 yards on a team that went 6-10 last year, and is back and strong on a 4-2 squad that nobody can figure out yet.

Rodgers girds himself for the media onslaught, which will no doubt be more intense this week than any quarterback rush. He is comfortable and confident, and says he has Thompson to thank for some of that.

"I mean, he stood behind me last summer, and so did the organization," Rodgers says. "I've never doubted their loyalty, as I don't think they've doubted the way I feel about this organization.

"We were kind of joined at the hip when I got here in '05," Rodgers says of Thompson. "It was his first year as a general manager, I was his first draft pick, so I think we're going to be forever linked. Just that linking in itself, I think, has bred a good friendship between us."

The Packers, players say, are a family organization. And the team is together and tight. Driver, an 11-year veteran in a sea of young faces, says he's having fun and that "every guy loves one another." Driver is one of Favre's closest friends, and he shakes his head at the media's fixation on the Favre split and whether it's impacted the Packers' locker room.

He says the team is so young that most of the players "don't know Brett from Adam and Eve."

Thompson is big on chemistry. He says he stayed in the NFL for 10 years mainly because of the camaraderie he felt with his teammates. Asked what he likes most about his job, his answer is quick.

"I enjoy the team," he says. "I like to see them happy."

From the fans' perspective

Rick Brucker once spotted Ted Thompson at a Festival Foods grocery store in town. A longtime Packers fan, Brucker wanted to approach Thompson and say hi. He hesitated and walked away.

"He had his coat on, he had his hat pulled pretty low," Brucker says. "That was when the heated part was going on. I thought, 'Nah, he wants to be left alone.'"[img_r]http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/1026/nfl_a_thompson1_300.jpg[/img_r]

Brucker runs a dairy farm outside of Green Bay and considers Thompson a businessman who did what he had to do in the face of Favre's indecision. He says fans are fickle, and their memories aren't exactly long. He points out that people questioned the Reggie White acquisition back in the day. He says a good chunk of Green Bay was skeptical of Favre when he arrived in '92.

"Everybody is like a backseat driver," Brucker says. "All of a sudden, they know better. I just kind of sit back and see how the year goes. It always seems to work out."

A year and a half later, it's obvious that the state of Wisconsin is still torn about Favre, and, inevitably, Thompson. Favre's bobblehead doll is sold out at a sports collectible store near Lambeau Field, and at least four Web sites and two petitions are devoted to the firing of Thompson.

Erick Rolfson and his brother Adam, devout Favre fans, started firetednow.com and bringbackbrettfavre.com. They eventually removed a venomous message board from the Favre site because, Erick says, Brett wrote them a letter asking them to do so.

The brothers have received more than 1,000 letters from Favre supporters, and are releasing a book called "Letters to Brett Favre, A Fan Tribute." The loyalty to No. 4 is everywhere, Rolfson says. There's an elderly woman from Elroy, Wis., with Favre's number shaved into the left side of her scalp, and the fans who still want Thompson's head.

It brings Rolfson to tears when he reads some of the letters, he says, but then he becomes stern when talking about Thompson.

"I think it's Ted's way, Ted's way," he says. "You never let your ego get bigger than your checkbook."

But not everyone is anti-Thompson. Steve "Sparky" Fifer, an afternoon-radio host at Milwaukee's WSSP-AM, says the Favre issue has divided Packer Nation, but the majority of fans who call him are in support of Thompson. They want to see Favre lose, Fifer says. Before Part I of Vikings-Packers earlier this month, the radio station held a Favre-A-Que to expel any memories of No. 4.

Fans were allowed to take whacks at a purple clunker car with Favre's jersey number painted on it. They had to take four swings.

Living inside, outside the game

It seems kind of funny now. Thompson loved the NFL because of the camaraderie, the feeling of being in the middle of it, and now he lives his life on the periphery.[img_r]http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/1026/nfl_g_thompson2_300.jpg[/img_r]

"I like being able to be around the game, because it allows you to be a kid again," he says. "I have to stand on the edge of that locker room, but after a win, when you get to go in that locker room and even though you're not a part of it because you're distanced from it, you're proud to be a part of it."

He never got married because he happened to be single when he started out in the front office, and the demands made it nearly impossible to find a soul mate.

He developed a sense of detachment from his players, because that's what general managers have to do when they're deciding the fates of 80-plus men.

But there was a time, not too long ago, when Thompson used to hit golf balls with Favre. They talked about playing a real game together, when their worlds slowed down. Now Thompson has a photo in his office and a hundred questions flying at him.

"I know this," McCloughan says. "When their careers are said and done, it won't surprise me at all if they go out and play golf together and just go out and be buds. I think both of them respect each other that much. Deep down there's a good friendship there."

UserPostedImage
Stevetarded
14 years ago
"I think it's Ted's way, Ted's way," he says.

rofl, so many people say stuff like this and I find it hilarious. Is he not the GM of the team? Of course it's his way. I also happen to think that our GM stays out of things and lets the people he hired do their job a lot more than the GMs of most other teams. So stuff like that just doesn't make much sense to me.
blank
longtimefan
14 years ago
I hate the ego thing..No one can ever give me solid proof that he is doing it only his way

Case in point is the punter last year S/T coach wanted him gone, he was gone..Reports that Smith was not wanted by Mike McCarthy and he is gone.

Now report that Mike McCarthy wanted Brett gone and Ted wanted him to stay, Brett is gone.

Please some one show me his ego thing....

but I love the article, never heard Ted almost got married two times...

Love the fact Bum said he trusts Ted with his life..

Wish they would have touched on how religious he is..
14 years ago
Took them long enough to write a somewhat personal article about Thompson. Good stuff.

The ego thing bothers me as well. It all seems to stem from the "How dare he get rid of Favre" sentiment. Thompson at one point answered a question about his ego by saying that he doesn't think he has an ego left after the whole Favre drama. I can't imagine what he has gone through, but I'm impressed he stuck to his guns and showed integrity in the face of all of it.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago
I get frustrated at times with what Ted does or does not do. The Favre saga was NEVER a source of frustration for me. I greatly admired his mettle and "class" during the (continuing, still?) drama. I have no indication that Ted Thompson does or does not do something that is not in the best interests of the Green Bay Packers.

His decision to rely more heavily on developmental players for the offensive line is my number one beef with Ted. It has always been my beef. I also think he is "linebacker-centric". I suspect it has to do with the make-up of his personnel-staff.

The concept of him being ego-driven has always been a complete joke to me. How anyone could assign those qualities to this person based on the information at hand...I find that amazingly biased.

As a fan, of course I am going to be critical of the GM of my team when he does stuff that I disagree with. As a fan, I really try to analyze what he is doing AT THE TIME that he does it, contrasted with a concept of going back in hindsight.

If Ted Thompson is left with a legacy as the man that got rid of Brett Favre...To me that speaks more to the collective lack of objectivity of the fanbase (which is understandable, not everyone pays that close attention to these matters) than to what Ted did or did not do to get "rid of" Brett.

On the day he signed Aaron Rodgers, I was livid. Not because I did not think Aaron Rodgers was an absolute steal at 24, but because I wanted some immediate gratification with my first round pick.

Ted was vindicated in my mind on that decision long ago. I would say one full year prior to Brett retiring.

I guess a long story short is that I trust this man to do his absolute best for the Packers franchise, as he sees it, his ego/whatever having NOTHING to do with it, to a surprising degree. I'll never understand how others see things so much differently than that. I will rage at the man and his decisions at times, but that is different.
wils0646
14 years ago
I've definitely been critical of some of his decisions, but the man himself has been painted by certain Packer groups as this ego-driven megalomaniac that doesn't listen to anyone else but himself.

I wish we'd just be critical of him for his personnel decisions and not what type of person he is. He seems very genuine, extremely loyal, and very calm and collected. He loves this team as much as any Packer fan sitting in the stands at Lambeau.
The Pack Will Be Back.
Rockmolder
14 years ago

Took them long enough to write a somewhat personal article about Thompson. Good stuff.

"MassPackersFan" wrote:

I agree. Great article. I absolutely love the way that this man handles himself. I might just like him more than our players.

We all know he doesn't sign enough FAs, let Favre go, bla bla, but the man really seems to care about the franchise and his players. Something I like to see. He's no Dan Snyder.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
14 years ago
I have problems with Ted Thompson (see, generally, the OL).

And I was major bummed with the Favre "moving on" nonsense.

On the other hand, I never saw why Thompson should be considered the villain in the Favre story. To me, it wasn't Thompson that came out looking bad. It was McCarthy, Murphy, and Favre.

Favre because he came off looking like, well, like all the other prima donnas.
Murphy because he came off appearing that he was trying to buy Favre off with the "25 million" trip to Hattiesburg.

And, IMO, especially McCarthy with his "train has left the station" and his management non-speak and his Fleischering.

But Thompson came off, if anything sort of positive in my eyes. He took the flack -- he's still taking the flack -- yet resisting the temptation (unlike Favre and McC) to point fingers like a 3rd grader.

Could he have handled things better? Perhaps. But by no means should Favre-gate be what his tenure in GB gets evaluated by.

Now his record re: OL talent...that's another matter. But not Favre.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
doddpower
14 years ago
I agree with you guys. Really, my only been with Ted Thompson is his reluctance to take a few more risks in free agency / trades. Even something such as one stud offensive tackle could have really elevated this team to another level. Maybe the Jason Peters guy? If Lang ends up working out I think it will be more of the Packers being lucky then anything. Sure, they did a good job of scouting him and such, but I really doubt he was looked at as the answer this year. Will be really nice if it does though.

But yeah, I think Ted has gotten this team realllly close to the edge, and one big free agent or so to shore up a main weak area could really put us over the edge. It's frustrating!
Nonstopdrivel
14 years ago
This is one of the best articles I've ever read on the issue. I can't wait for the day when every article written about this organization doesn't include an obligatory reference to Favre (it genuinely damages my respect for the creativity of these writers), but this one was decent.

Though he may have been crushed on draft day after plummeting so far, I'm sure Aaron Rodgers believes now that it was the best thing that could have happened to him. Had he been picked higher, sure, he would have made more money in his first contract (his first deal was worth less than $8 million, as compared to the nearly $70 million that was handed out to Mathew Stafford this year), but he would have gone to a poor team, probably been thrown to the wolves, and it's quite conceivable he would have been relegated to backup status -- or even out of football altogether -- by now, as so many top QB picks have been. The way it worked out, he has a solid foundation under him and has blossomed from day one. I think his probability of a long, fruitful career is therefore much higher.

And he still got his mega-millions in his second contract, with the potential for a much larger contract next time around. Absolutely, it worked out for the best for him, as well as for the Packers organization. We had zero dropoff in QB production when he took the reins. In fact, arguably we've had an increase.

I think it's odd that the implication of this article is that somehow the Rodgers decision will always hang as something of a black mark over Thompson's head. The day we win a Super Bowl, Thompson will look like a genius and I think that's how he'll be remembered.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (15h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (18h) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (19h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (22h) : Flag?
Martha Careful (22h) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (22h) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.